Verified:

Xninja Game profile

Feb 5th 2016, 23:55:31

Why so angry bro?

Decided not to go GDI... And look what happens...

*sighs*
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Helmut Game profile

Feb 6th 2016, 23:13:40

idiot totaled my set ...# 85...& that's why ya need GDI..

clintonista Game profile

Feb 7th 2016, 0:14:05

no that is why you need suicide prevention rules
they can be in general refusals not gdi

mrford Game profile

Feb 7th 2016, 0:15:55

You just want us to start calling GDI something different? Because the name is the only thing different than between GDI and what you are fluffing for.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

clintonista Game profile

Feb 7th 2016, 0:53:25

Mr Ford, you have admitted several times that you can not keep up with all the rule changes. That is no where more obvious than in discussions about GDI.

There is a huge difference between the current Express GDI and tourney GDI and the GDI Express once had. Perchance if you played something other than a punching bag who then randomly suicides on someone, you would realize that.

mrford Game profile

Feb 7th 2016, 1:02:13

The reason GDI is this way on this server is the ease of solo kills and the rampant suiciders that were around. the reason you want to change the rules back is you want to be able to suicide. it isnt going to happen, no matter how loudly you complain. that is just a fact. there is no legit reason for you to want to be able to GS, BR, and AB a country that hasnt crossed you more than once.

stop fluffing about something that isnt an issue. I assure you i have forgotten more about this game than you will ever know. whatever your real nick is, lol. Also, i dont randomly suicide, i kill tards that over grab. there is a difference. comically you dont see that while telling someone to open their eyes. i like you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Feb 7th 2016, 1:06:18

oh, and my nick isnt mister ford, but thanks for the respect i guess.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

clintonista Game profile

Feb 7th 2016, 2:05:01

I know this is complicated. I just suggested we totally ban such hits. You argue that by proposing a ban on all such hits, I am trying to be able to commit them. I am reminded of an old Star Trek where the immensity of the illogic simply shuts down an alien robot and Kirk sails off to other misadventures.

mrford Game profile

Feb 7th 2016, 2:38:25

the hits are already banned, and you are proposing banning them?

what exactly are you wanting changed? You want harmful spy ops available?
Swagger of a Chupacabra