Verified:

Mack Game profile

Feb 20th 2016, 4:30:04

With all the talk of keeping new members around, how about using express for a training server where new players can join a New Recruit Initiative, like a GDI type of system. When they join they will have a certain colored country and can only attack other members of the system. Or they can try different strategies without their countries being attacked by greedy veteran war mongers!!?

drkprinc Game profile

Feb 20th 2016, 5:05:24

practice makes perfect if you die well die die again :)
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

clintonista Game profile

Feb 20th 2016, 5:52:34

I like the idea of a separate system only make it like tourney. Game B for people who do not understand spies, tanks and troops can play in a current GDI system game and people who have learned those aspects of the game can play in the more advanced tourney styled GDI game, Game A, I love this idea, Mack.

Marshal Game profile

Feb 20th 2016, 11:55:50

tourny yes but 3 levels, 1st is for experienced and 2nd is for newbies who have some idea how this game works and 3rd level for complete newbies and attacks etc would be restricted by level aka 1st can do anything and 2nd has some restrictions and 3rd has alot restrictions like no harmful ops or attacks and lgs per player would be restricted to 5 per day.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

clintonista Game profile

Feb 20th 2016, 21:00:22

love it, Marshal

mrford Game profile

Feb 20th 2016, 21:18:06

there used to be a system built into the forums wherre you could upload your country, the numbers were rounded off for anonymity, and people could give you advice.

but that disappeared because no one used it,.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Feb 20th 2016, 21:19:23

you can still see it at the bottom of the forum list. apparently it stopped in 2013
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal Game profile

Feb 20th 2016, 22:32:11

it stopped working after qz revamped forums and for some reason he didn't bother to fix it.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

clintonista Game profile

Feb 20th 2016, 22:39:58

it is irrelevant to this issue of setting up a tripartite Express server, let us not get distracted from a great idea.

mrford Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 17:45:23

the admins wont even fix broken aspects of the game and hosting sites.

you arnt going to get what you are asking for. good idea or not.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dissident Game profile

Mar 1st 2016, 5:22:01

i disagree with the main premise. new players do not stick around if they play by themselves in a vacuum. The best place for them is the alliance server joining one of the established alliances so they can learn from vets how to actually build their countries and play the game the way it was designed to be played.