Verified:

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:32:29

Read my posts and see my wins means 'try hard?'
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

mrford Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:33:57

and then again, some people dont have deductive logic
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:34:20

That's quite a talent. Tell me--- does Link try hard?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:35:20

I mean since you're such an expert., you should be able to identify them all. Since your method is infallible.

Scott Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:37:20

Originally posted by Celphi:
Why keep referring to a war Rybka won?

Just referencing the worst FS I have ever seen on team server. You are complaining about people people ganging up on you, yet you try and brag about a beating a team who was netting and had 2 members on vacation(the real world variety). You turds took the FS and didn't even get the first kill with a 3x NW advantage as well. You lost that war the moment you couldn't get even 1 kill on the FS (although you tried to kill).

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:39:02

3x net? Shrug. I guess they need help with making a balanced country. We both start at 0. Same number of turns.

Link Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:39:24

I really don't try at all LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:40:39

you arnt going to find anyone who doesnt think you are a try hard celphi

your comical jihad and equally comical attempts at math have cemented that beyond a reasonable doubt.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Link Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:41:19

My countries are always far flufftier than they could have been if I had been willing to actually put serious effort into it. I never bother to change tax rates anymore..half the time I stay mono until someone reminds me LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:42:08

So the test is whether I find someone or not?

mrford Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:42:21

the problem with celphi is perspective. it would still be a problem if his head wasnt so far up his ass because he hasn't played long enough regardless.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi alt

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:44:43

Celphi doesn't try hard.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:45:27

Welp it looks like I found someone ford.

mrford Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:47:06

your desperation is reaching a level where the stench is almost unbearable. good luck with that kid.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:48:29

3x net? Shrug. I guess they need help with making a balanced country. We both start at 0. Same number of turns.

They got suicided for a good majority of set. Also, they were lazily netting and being a bunch of tryhards. Did you even read the part about a couple people on actual vacations? Lol

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:48:53

You generalize math errors with programming errors. But it makes you feel more in control by coupling them together.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:50:23

They got suicided by 1 & so did Rybka. Villians killed theirs and we killed our own. Sorry--- I don't count DHs as suicides.

Mack Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:50:24

For some reason I feel like shouting, "Jerry,Jerry,Jerry"!!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:52:09

Not to mention., they aggressively LG players and we didn't. They basically painted a target on their back.

Link Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:58:16

Originally posted by Mack:
For some reason I feel like shouting, "Jerry,Jerry,Jerry"!!

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 4:58:45

haha!

mrford Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:08:36

Go back and read that thread where I explain your math error 5 different ways and tell me it was just a programing error.

The only error was you jacking off to your God program and refusing to see 1+1=2 because your fluffty program told you it was 3. That is both a programing error, which is an honest mistake, and a math error because you refused to see the error. I had to break it down to a 2nd grade level for you to understand.

So maybe you are right. Maybe it wasn't a math error. If it wasn't though, you are simply too stupid for basic math where you check your own results. And need to be proven wrong in triplicate before you understand Which is it?

Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vamps Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:10:54

Is Celphi's 1:1 FFA or is he still arguing for express?

Scott Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:11:06

They got suicided by 1 & so did Rybka. Villians killed theirs and we killed our own. Sorry--- I don't count DHs as suicides.

No one expected you to count anything. Ford already proved you had subpar math skills.

mrford Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:15:29

Originally posted by Vamps:
Is Celphi's 1:1 FFA or is he still arguing for express?

Celphi doesn't play real servers because he doesn't play well with others.

Judging by his GDI remark he ment express.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vamps Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:18:07

1:1 in express is a bit of a joke. I imagine he'd get a few contestants in FFA though. I'd certainly 1:1 him in FFA. Maybe whoever loses can't post on the boards for a month?

What do you think Celphi? Wouldn't it be nice to get me to stop posting?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:20:24

I still get wins with sub math skills--

My error was a programming error. It didn't matter how many times you attempted you explain it ford., bc your cries were equivalent to the boy crying wolf. That's what happens when you tell people they are wrong all the time. They begin to ignore even the occasional legit stuff.

Scott Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:21:31

Originally posted by Vamps:
1:1 in express is a bit of a joke. I imagine he'd get a few contestants in FFA though. I'd certainly 1:1 him in FFA. Maybe whoever loses can't post on the boards for a month?

What do you think Celphi? Wouldn't it be nice to get me to stop posting?

As soon as you beat him he will be on the boards ranting about it being a conspiracy....

Scott Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:22:30

I still get wins with sub math skills--

My error was a programming error. It didn't matter how many times you attempted you explain it ford., bc your cries were equivalent to the boy crying wolf. That's what happens when you tell people they are wrong all the time. They begin to ignore even the occasional legit stuff.

You can certainly do better than this piss poor response...no?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:22:56

Vamps- you hardly post as it is. I'm not sure how good/bad you are at warring., so I make no claim that I'm better or worse of a fighter. My challenge was to ford.

mrford Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:23:58

If I was proven mathematically wrong by someone, I would be smart enough to understand.

Our bullfluff semantical arguments have nothing to do with mathematical facts. Intelligent people can see that.

Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:24:17

I have no desire to ass battle a tryhard on express.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:24:34

Vamp is in villains.. he's a beast lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Vamps Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:29:21

Vamps- you hardly post as it is. I'm not sure how good/bad you are at warring., so I make no claim that I'm better or worse of a fighter. My challenge was to ford.

Do I need to harass you more to goad you into a challenge? :-)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:31:48

Not all the Villians are pro. I know dragon is. I've spoken with him on chat before and he's aware of many of the tricks., if not all., in warring. He's humble in chat., so it's hard to gauge him., but I can tell he's likely the strongest strategist in their clan.

Vamps Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:36:13

Dragon is a better player than I am, I'm not afraid to admit that.

So, 1:1 in FFA? Loser needs to refrain from posting for a month?

Link Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:36:46

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:37:27

Dragon walls like a bot.

Dragon is probably the best left in the game when he is active, and even better in a clan. If he can get FA he is almost unkillable.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:42:26

@vamps

It's not ford's harassment that goaded me to challenge him. I know I can beat him.

Even on FFA., I wouldn't challenge ford. Always know your terrain in which you fight on.

mrford Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:45:19

a 1v1 in war with single countries is dumb.

if you want to get a crew together and ill get a crew together ill fluff you up here.

or in FFA. war isnt ment for solo servers. that is the dumbest thing imaginable. there wont be a kill unless someone is offline at the start.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vamps Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:47:34

@vamps

It's not ford's harassment that goaded me to challenge him. I know I can beat him.

Even on FFA., I wouldn't challenge ford. Always know your terrain in which you fight on.

You know that nobody takes express seriously, right? FFA is the only server where people can really fight it out. You already insinuated that I'm not a pro. Why are you afraid of fighting me over a silly wager?

Link Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:47:51

He doesn't care about kills
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:49:37

ah, i forgot. he likes to AB and outgrow right? he would have liked PDM.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:50:56

Indeed he would have.. detmer and them still around? Where's tan and terror and them
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:51:22

Ab's and tons of spy ops
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:55:06

Nvr said you're not a pro. You're trying to create kinetic energy from 0 potential energy. I merely responded to links post that not all Villians are pro. Don't confuse fear with intelligent fighting.

Link Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:57:33

Vamps, Elves and Dragon are all way up there LOL.. elves is not playing here now obviously.. and I don't know who else is in villains anymore lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:57:34

Spy ops require one turn and is the most versatile way to attack.

Vamps Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:59:38

Nvr said you're not a pro. You're trying to create kinetic energy from 0 potential energy. I merely responded to links post that not all Villians are pro. Don't confuse fear with intelligent fighting.

I'm the only Villain member who's posted in this thread. Who were you referring to if you weren't referring to me?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 5:59:42

Once this military school ends I may explore FFA., and see how its game mechanics work.