Verified:

buffalomike123 Game profile

Feb 28th 2016, 13:47:59

buffalomike123 Game profile

Feb 28th 2016, 13:48:57

Does this game require a lot of time per day?

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Feb 28th 2016, 14:24:26

Hey buffalo mike I'm from buffalo ny if that's what your name refers to.

And depending on your strategy and what you are doing it can go anywhere from 30 minutes every other day to like an hour or so a day.

If you care to get wrapped up in forum politics it can be more time consuming. There are a lot of keyboard gangsters on the forums so don't get discouraged and expect some trolling.

The game is very much meant for being in a clan or a group of other players as small tags or folks that don't play with in the "unwritten" rules of established player base usually get the short end of the stick.

You would think with it being a war game and called free for all it would be one big Wild West shoot out. But there are actually pretty complex rules and standards of play most active players adhere too.

There are also a group of jack asses just out to ruin it for everyone this is where being in an established clan comes in handy. Learn the ropes then maybe branch out on your own or invite friends to play with you etc.

A lot of people often pretend to be "new players" so you may have to deal with a healthy amount of Skeptics. If in fact you are a real new player welcome and I hope you find it fun and worth the time put in.

I can honestly say I've played this game on and off since 96-97 and I do enjoy most aspects of the game.

The community is pretty tight knit but you do have some of those "crazy" aunts and uncles everyone avoids talking too. But other than that the social interaction is worth while.

Best of luck and feel free to forum message me with any other questions or pointers/tips.

UncleFiat Game profile

Feb 28th 2016, 16:03:09

BJ

The poster is a basic question bot.....

"He" randomly asks basic questions on various boards.

Marshal Game profile

Feb 28th 2016, 20:25:01

and also sometimes repeats.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Feb 28th 2016, 23:20:22

well its a pleasure to make his acquaintance and i hope we meet again! maybe he will ask the same question and i'll be that much more prepared to answer it!