Verified:

Alin Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 8:24:17

Originally posted by Alin:
Sep 9th 2015, 8:59:04
Should be no news for anyone around.

However, i think USA should take at least 50% + 1 of those. The entire N africa, and Middle East is in chaos because forced democracy failed... the main pawn in that destabilization is USA, thus it must take it's share.

Any European going in the zone could be decapitated live ... this is democracy failure, sometimes is just better to leave corupt dictators rule the area...

Furthermore, i predict terrorist acts in UE extremelly soon. People who ran from there are eitther rich ( it takes 10-15k usd to leave the zone, and the voyage is only to the gates of Europe) or financed by Isis.A family made of three needs at least 50k to Turkey,Greece ). So the wealthy people are coming, the poor(as usual)will remain to be slaughtered. Additional to those, the terrorist cells are coming too...

So who is paying the bill for this fluff?"

7 months/4 successful bombing events, latter...
Gonna try to ignore tards ... so it does not get closed in the first 2-3 days.

Vic Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 11:05:05

Huh? Your post in September suggested the US should take 50% of those illegal refugees ... Which now looks like an even more moronic statement than it was then.

Vic Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 11:05:32

Also, you just said "tards" further confirming you are a third world buffoon.

Vic Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 11:11:14

Once again, just like after the Paris attacks - lots of innocent people died and your response is to make it into an "wa wa wa I told you so" on a text based strat game forum. You'd be laughed out of the first world if you ever stepped foot. Have some decency you uncivilized rat. You are disgusting once again.

RIP to all the victims. Thoughts and prayers remain with them and their families

elvesrus

Mar 23rd 2016, 17:11:08

where is the outrage for lybia, iraq, lebanon, and turkey(twice)?

since you want to compare the last 7 months and all that, how about including all the attacks and not just the ones making news in the west :)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Heston Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 17:24:53

Only the wealthiest fluffhole dwellers are migrating to eu from africa and syria? it cost 50k for a family of three to leave war torn fluffhole? What is that in US dollars? $50.00? Is walking and begging that expensive? Women and children left behind to die are all poor?
The most obvious and ridiculous predictions one could make is the inevitable cowardly attack on innocent civilians by people of the islamic faith. Only a slobbering retard would pat himself on the back for calling that fluff.

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

victor victoria

Mar 23rd 2016, 18:06:44

alin spewing more of his racist fluffhole of an upbringing. these forums never change. at least braden, i was told, was clever and brought humour to his racism. alin just hates people from the third world even though he himself is a third world piece of garbage.

go hate jews and mooslims somewhere else, you hateful prick.

Alin Game profile

Mar 23rd 2016, 18:18:37

I guess the rd scums are the only ones remaining on this forum... lol.

actually this thread was meant for mrford who`s answers in my previous thread was always:
"sleep tight ... don`t let the muslim bite". Well the balance so far is over 800 deaths in Turkey and EU. 1 more year of this and it beats WTC.

Damn i was so right 7 months ago.... fluffers.

victor victoria

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:04:20

go hate minorities somewhere else you minority hating piece of fluff.

elvesrus

Mar 23rd 2016, 19:43:49

Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.