Verified:

LaF Recruitment

Apr 2nd 2016, 11:35:22

We need your assistance to keep our Total Members Crown!
We need more people to drag our Average Networth Up, if you can play a turn, you are already better than one of our member!

We are the safest place for you to learn from, and compete with the top netgainers in this generation of Earth's life cycle.

Rockman Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 16:47:09

Please do not join LaF. We have too many idiots in training already.

If you're mature and know what the fluff you're doing, then yes, you could join LaF. But if you're immature or have played this game for a while and still haven't figured it out, then please don't join LaF. If you're newer to the game and have a good attitude and you're willing to learn, that'd be great. We need more people like you. But if you've got an attitude and you're not willing to learn, even though you don't know what the fluff you're doing, then please wait your turn. We've got a bunch of people like you already, and we don't need more.

We've got a reputation for being selfish assholes, and rightly so. We've also got a reputation for being the most knowledgeable and the best at the game, and rightly so. We need to fix the first thing, and despite our knowledge, we still haven't figured out how to do that in the 15+ years that it has been a problem. Unfortunately, time has driven away most of the more selfless honorable people, and the game has skewed itself more towards the selfish and dishonorable players.

If we want the game to survive, we need the gaming community to become more selfless and honorable. LaF has its hands full with doing their part towards achieving this goal, so please find another alliance to fix your problems.

Forgotten

Apr 2nd 2016, 17:16:09

Actually, Rockman, En4cer has this whole new recruit everybody motto.

If you want to speak on behalf of LaF, I'd suggest you play a reset or something first =p
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

BOOMDYNAMITE Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 17:25:18

Laf sucks

mrford Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 18:37:03

Lol, someone without a country telling someone who can't even run a turn how things are.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2016, 19:11:13

LaF doesn't recruit everyone. The OP was just trolling LaF.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Ruthie

Apr 3rd 2016, 15:11:52

lol LAF recuitment thread without a single contact listed

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 3rd 2016, 21:00:41

Well rockman really made me feel good about myself :(

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Vic Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 21:16:03

Hi forgo, hi gabe! Anyone interested in joining laf can always message any laf member and we'll just direct you to http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=LaF
:p

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 23:12:40

Lol epic recruitment by laf one says fluff off another says all welcomed lol.....

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 0:45:53

Forgotten hasn't played a turn and Rockman hasn't played at all. They both show up to troll each other and that's about it. As far as netting goes. LaF has a ginormous amount of knowledge in the netting arena. Only MD could come close. Even if MD was netting this set, they would have been blown away.
Do as I say, not as I do.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 0:58:59

Think that makes it even funnier Syko...

Honestly in netting LaF is probably the last man standing in true outstanding overall netting.

Evo is losing to many people to remain competive. Omega and Monsters have some good netter but, NEVER had the same caliber of players.

Honestly in war I think SoF and MD are the only tags of equal quality left but, until they fight again impossible to tell which is number one.

This being said, I think a lot of alliances are barely there and don't have the ability they once shown. Best of luck to all alliances in all challenges though.

Garry Owen Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 1:10:17

Let me think.....

um, NO.

and bonus!

Donny Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 1:46:22

fluff you laf. That is all.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 4th 2016, 3:56:44

donny just mad the girls like our bigger finishes ;)
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Hawkster Game profile

Apr 5th 2016, 7:00:00

Bogus post .... oh wait nvm, I already posted elsewhere. Carry on than, this is funny.