Verified:

Dissident Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 15:05:39

ya... like similac baby formula.

ya dead.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2016, 15:07:29

I'm not dead. You're all too afraid to atk me.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Untagged Hunter

Apr 2nd 2016, 15:09:34

......they're afraid you would self delete like a loser

Dissident Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 15:13:09

lol. Celphi... really wants us to hit him so that he can wall against and make us look useless again.

what if... we don't hit him at all?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2016, 15:15:54

You're going to look like a fool either way. Either you avoid atking me all together or you give me a ton of defends.

Edited By: Celphi on Apr 2nd 2016, 15:20:00

mrford Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 15:26:29

I think the guy acting like the borg, and is still in full on tryhard mode, looks foolish.

But that is just me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 15:42:34

A proper assimilation would of been you guys calling into my work and giving a bomb threat so I could respond better
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Dissident Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 15:43:34

If you would have declared war on us earlier in the set, we would have hit you. But no... you hit us too late so now you gotta wait.

At least elders won the war.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2016, 15:51:44

Late in the set? You keep saying that. We killed two Elders in that time frame (with about 1k turns left in set) & somehow that wasn't enough time.

But I get it. Elders needs over 1k+ turns left in set to mount an attack on me.

BOOMDYNAMITE Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 17:24:51

You shut your mouth Celphi

mrford Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 18:35:35

Didn't elders already war someone else this set?

Is that concept too advanced for celphi and his merry band of flufftards?

You waited till they were stock depleted and not paying attention, then hit them, and think it is an acomplishment? Lol.

How your logic works needs to be a case study.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2016, 18:47:30

They were not stock depleted when we attacked. Plus, they had help from Villians to kill Evil.

They each had from 750m to 2bil on hand (not even including the oil they had stockpiled). After our AB, Elders went out and bought 600-900k tanks each. Not my fault they don't know how to manage their economy.

AZN is the only one with a decent production. Their players are trying to out-spal me by dropping their land to 1.8k; So, they're basically killing their own economy.

Edited By: Celphi on Apr 2nd 2016, 18:49:46

mrford Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 18:51:30

why didnt you hit them earlier then?

because you are a fluff, that is why. and i dont even like elders.

the fact that you ant see how pathetic you are is the best part.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2016, 18:52:44

They drop their land to do spy ops like this:

3 hours ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 0 buildings!

3 hours ago
SSgt Shifty Powerpuff (#139) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 7009 enemy spies.

3 hours ago
SSgt Shifty Powerpuff (#139) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 7144 enemy spies.

3.1 hours ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 0 buildings!

3.1 hours ago
SSgt Shifty Powerpuff (#139) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 7266 enemy spies.

3.1 hours ago
Spies infiltrated your research labs and stole 3632 points of technology!

3.1 hours ago
Spies infiltrated your research labs and stole 3641 points of technology!

3.1 hours ago
Spies infiltrated your research labs and stole 3651 points of technology!

3.1 hours ago
SSgt Shifty Powerpuff (#139) attempted to commit espionage in your laboratories! You killed 7355 enemy spies.

3.1 hours ago
Spies infiltrated your research labs and stole 3662 points of technology!

3.1 hours ago
Spies infiltrated your research labs and stole 3675 points of technology!

14.5 hours ago
Enemy operatives blew up banks containing $2,260,035 of cash!

14.5 hours ago
SSgt Shifty Powerpuff (#139) attempted to bomb your banks! You killed 7265 enemy spies.

14.5 hours ago
Enemy operatives blew up banks containing $2,266,940 of cash!

14.7 hours ago
Captain Nixon (#4) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 15792 enemy spies.

14.7 hours ago
Captain Nixon (#4) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 16107 enemy spies.

14.7 hours ago
Captain Nixon (#4) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 16427 enemy spies.

14.7 hours ago
Captain Nixon (#4) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 16754 enemy spies.

14.7 hours ago
Captain Nixon (#4) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 17088 enemy spies.

1.1 days ago
Captain Winters (#2) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 15702 enemy spies.

1.1 days ago
Captain Winters (#2) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 15999 enemy spies.

Entirely my point about their warring ability. No strategy. Just mashing buttons.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2016, 19:01:53

We got suicided on in beginning of set. I guess you missed that part.

Scott Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 19:04:32

More double standards from the local retard.

Vamps Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 19:20:46

Originally posted by Celphi:
We got suicided on in beginning of set. I guess you missed that part.

Are you referring to #48? He grabbed you guys and was later killed by elders after GSing Top10 and Drunksex as well...

Your tag should have been able to win this war easily... You've had all set to stock and were hitting a target that had warred already this set. Just take the defeat and move on, and maybe people would make fun of you less...

mrford Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 19:23:06

How many people need to call you stupid before you understand and learn?

Is it that you arnt capable of learning?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2016, 20:17:24

Lol. There's always someone trying to knock down your sandcastle.

You ask the same dumb questions about my intelligence Ford. If you're so certain of the way it is, then accept it & move on. It's like you say it over and over to convince yourself of it.

@vamp
There will always be a better & faster way. If we tag killed Elders then there'd be the argument we did it with troops & not tanks, lol. I'm not sure how you call Evil v Elders a war, but whatever. Getting LG'd early in the set is a significant set-back, but you play in a clan that sees no real wars so what would you know? You attack single clan'd countries defending against 5 other people.

/golfclap

mrford Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 21:29:03

thinking that getting grabbed is worse than spending turns killing instead of growing and stocking shows why you are tarded.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2016, 22:11:12

Getting grabbed early on is far worse. Esp when we were all xplore in beginning.

I'll mash my attack button all day as a farmer. Esp with 2/3 of the set finished.

Vamps Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 22:47:00

@vamp
There will always be a better & faster way. If we tag killed Elders then there'd be the argument we did it with troops & not tanks, lol. I'm not sure how you call Evil v Elders a war, but whatever. Getting LG'd early in the set is a significant set-back, but you play in a clan that sees no real wars so what would you know?

Let me get this straight - you think if you tag killed elders, it would have been easier/less effective than a few ABs? You are either dillusional, or still have a lot to learn about war.

Want to know why Villains doesn't see wars anymore? Because all of the enemies we've ever had were beaten by us so many times that they don't bother trying anymore. Try doing some research before you post - right now you sound foolish and uneducated.

Kat Game profile

Apr 2nd 2016, 23:03:18

Getting grabbed early on is far worse. Esp when we were all xplore in beginning.

I'll mash my attack button all day as a farmer. Esp with 2/3 of the set finished.

No. Getting grabbed late set is always worse. Period.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2016, 23:40:46

Kat., you're describing an option that wasn't even listed.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2016, 23:47:46

It was a joke vamps. You can't kill anyone with tanks.

/\nd I don't have to research. It's a fact you're in a clan of active members w/ highlights and all. One of which is said to best the best EE waller ever. Yet, you're trying to tell me what my clan should have accomplished with a fraction of the player activity.

Try going to war against Elders with just 1 active member (who uses highlights) and then you can tell me how to run a clan.

Vamps Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 0:29:51

Try going to war against Elders with just 1 active member (who uses highlights) and then you can tell me how to run a clan.

Why are you FSing other alliances if you know you are struggling with activity issues? Poor activity is not a good excuse for losing a war that you initiated and should have won with all the advantages you had.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2016, 0:54:42

Because they wouldn't do it. They thought I was in queenme., and wouldn't atk it because they thought I was there. And low and behold,. look at which country they avoid attacking once again.

The point of attacking them is to show how useless their clan is. They always attack netting clans, 8v1s or vs people with 0 SDI // 100 troops // no highlights players.

And in just 2 days, when Dissident proclaimed there wasn't enough turns in set to kill me, Wolfpack has killed 2 of their members since then.

Elders have been a team for 8+ years & this is Wolfpack's first time together as a clan. Only 2 use highlights & 3 use communication. All 5 different time zones players. Yet,. you're telling me, we had the advantage. Lol. Whatever.

Vamps Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 1:11:02

The point of attacking them is to show how useless their clan is.

But... You got the FS with better stocked countries and are still losing... So what did you prove, that you are even more "useless" than you think they are? You aren't making any sense...

Furano Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 1:11:29

Can't agree more. And I did have some good fun. i love sending tanks to elders to say hello.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2016, 1:32:00

You're assuming we were better stocked. Again key word 'inactive'.

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 2:08:41

me and celphi are only ones that log on througout the day the rest are 1 time players always play same time.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Dissident Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 3:29:38

Because they wouldn't do it. They thought I was in queenme., and wouldn't atk it because they thought I was there. And low and behold,. look at which country they avoid attacking once again.

The point of attacking them is to show how useless their clan is. They always attack netting clans, 8v1s or vs people with 0 SDI // 100 troops // no highlights players.

And in just 2 days, when Dissident proclaimed there wasn't enough turns in set to kill me, Wolfpack has killed 2 of their members since then.

Elders have been a team for 8+ years & this is Wolfpack's first time together as a clan. Only 2 use highlights & 3 use communication. All 5 different time zones players. Yet,. you're telling me, we had the advantage. Lol. Whatever.

I will break this down objectively.

"They always attack netting clans"- false. EVIL was not a netting clan, DS was not a netting clan, V was not a netting clan nor were judges and W. We can go to our roots even. WB, not a netting clan. DS, the first time, not a netting clan. DS, the second time, not a netting clan. WB the second time, not a netting clan. Starting to look like your "always" is pretty flimsy.

"And in just 2 days, when Dissident proclaimed there wasn't enough turns in set to kill me, Wolfpack has killed 2 of their members since then."- Correct... not enough time for us to kill all of you because not all of us had full turns. Buch did... but thats because we havent seen him in about a week. He ABed that one time... but he hasnt been on irc since. So kudos on that kill. WOLFPACK, on the other hand, should have gotten at least 1 if not 2 kills in the FS. Instead, you pissed around with ABs and spy ops. Now, don't tell me THOSE had their intended effects.

"Elders have been a team for 8+ years & this is Wolfpack's first time together as a clan. Only 2 use highlights & 3 use communication."- It's VERY easy to see how long Elders has been around... and the answer is not 8+ years. So try again. Elders only has 3 people this set who use highlights overnight... lo and behold, the 3 that you havent killed. =)

"we had the advantage. Lol. Whatever."- you had more of an advantage than you think. Literally 2 hours before you attacked us, Azn said "screw this, I want to be top 10 netting if we dont fight someone." So Link and I sold a bunch of spies and starting to FA azn who sold most of his spies as well. I had 1.5 million spies, sold em down to 500k to cut my costs because i didn't look like there was any more fighting in this set (nearly too late for a war). We basically hobbled ourselves just hours before the attack. The worst part was, I had FULL turns before you hit but i cashed em because i thought we were going to netting mode. So i went from 160(30) to 0(30) when you were hitting. Link and azn also had full turns 2 hours before... but not when you attacked. So ya... you had the advantage. you took the FS... but you did it at primetime. HUGE mistake. If you want to FS us, do it at 4am and when we're not watching highlights.

You had so many opportunities to win this war but you blundered em.

The lesson of the day for the Elders? Never net... it'll fk you up.

Dissident Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 3:31:14

18 sets we have been here... not 96+

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2016, 3:34:03

Shrug-- it's your words not mine. You really should go back and read those FB texts. You exaggerate to be 'right'. But then as time goes by, you don't recall your own exaggerations and contradict yourself on a later date. That's when I point out the black and white text.

Dissident Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 3:37:19

I don't think anyone has ever said The Elders has been around for 8+ years. go find that text and get back to me.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2016, 3:39:10

You said it. Lol.

Dissident Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 3:42:56

I don't think it's important...

18 months. The number is cut and dry. in fact, the first 8 of those sets were hard wars between warring tags.

so your comment about Elders always hitting netting tags is debunked.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2016, 3:45:25

Aye., it's not always. I should have used the phrase 'most of the time'. I'll give you that one.

Dissident Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 3:47:50

ok... so you say "most of the time."

Now im gonna go thru it all set by set and let you know what we have done "most of the time."

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2016, 3:49:51

I already know you're going to define netting clans differently. To me, Book was a netting clan.

So perhaps I'm interchangeably mixing spam tag & netting tag.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2016, 3:52:03

The point I was trying to make is your clan attacks mostly unorganized, unprepared for war / trivial clans.

Dissident Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 4:24:31

Set 698- blindsided by xWBx (a war tag)
Set 718- Revenge against WB (lost- just Link and me)
set 740- Tagged as AoL, got revenge on WB for real
Set 761- Warred against Drunksex
Set 781- Warrred against Drunksex again
Set 803- Warred against Drunksex again
Set 823- Killed T10 for farming us. Then killed HIWG and also some BATTLE
N- Set 845- Killed Ford for Retal on wrong country stuff. Celphi ABed Texasbro because he was scared he would AB him back *sigh* and we warred xNx (netting tag i think)
Set 865- Warred Book, SOF, PHILLYMK, pika, WAR, some untags, and Kerafyrm (#13) [MiM]
N- Set 887- killed fake Elders tag, and book (who was netting... but farmed us) Justifiable homicide.
N- Set 907- Hunted for suiciders, then Killed ICON for name infringement (our first poor choice in target)
N- Set 928- Killed book again (they started it), then REAPER dunno why good fight tho, then finished the set off with Spy for no apparent reason. Mix war and netgainers.
Set 948- Dealt with suiciders then fought X,U,V, W, spion, and nugent
Set 970- Arranged war against V and then W
N- Set 989- Dismantled the ABC coalition. Some netters, some warrers
Set 1010- Spent the whole set dealing with suicider fallout of butthurt proportions
Set 1030- Arranged war with DS
Set 1050- THIS set. Kill EVIL and fight with Celphi's friends (but not celphi).

So, the total count? There are some sets that we killed suiciders and war tags but also netters usually as per our retal policy, but for the sake of posterity, I marked those sets N for Netters.

And there are 5 set where we killed netgainers either as collateral damage or just because they looked at us wrong.

5/18 is not equal to "most"

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 4:26:34

so what if you and azn sold most of your spies! I sold ALL!!! mine

not on purpose though v.v

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Dissident Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 4:27:00

Im not saying we havent done our fair share of killing insignificant tags or spam tags or unorganized tags... but for the most part, they deserved what they got either by violating our retal policy or just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

But the above is my 30 minute breezethru of every set i have ever played on the team server.

Dissident Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 4:27:26

Originally posted by drkprinc:
so what if you and azn sold most of your spies! I sold ALL!!! mine

not on purpose though v.v

ya... was wondering why you sold ALL of your spies. really made it easier for us.

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 4:29:22

don't work the market on your phone best advice I can give, when that keyboard pops up the screen jumps and you don't know where your cursor can end up...

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Dissident Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 4:30:07

The point I was trying to make is your clan attacks mostly unorganized, unprepared for war / trivial clans.

Up until our 7th set, I would claim that Elders WAS one of those unorganized and unprepared war tags.

Link Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 5:51:24

Selling your spies isn't as bad as accidentally buying out the food on your private market :'(
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 5:56:35

yeah the private market is a dangerous page to be on it can break your country.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Dissident Game profile

Apr 3rd 2016, 6:25:48

they need an "are you sure?" button