Verified:

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 18:26:33

None were failed, the only reason I wasted spies was because it told me that there were no missiles to be found because they were all destroyed Wait... Serious question you idiot. You don't think that I think its not feasible to create more missiles through turns after I destroyed them all do you? because I don't. lol what a fool.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 18:28:46

I am done talking with this degenerate. Not a doctor? lol don't have to tell us man! Its pretty obvious.. At least Ford gives me more of a fight intellectually. Hope you all enjoyed the show. Im out.

Not a Doctor

Apr 19th 2016, 18:34:46

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Wait... Serious question you idiot. You don't think that I think its not feasible to create more missiles through turns after I destroyed them all do you? because I don't. lol what a fool.

Go look at the news for #1350. I fired the chems off before I started breaking you with that country.

Back to my question, did you understand that a failed op didn't successfully diffuse missiles? You clearly struggle with reading comprehension and learning, so please take this as a serious question. I think it would explain a lot if you were brave enough to admit the truth...

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2016, 18:35:28

is this thread still running ? :P
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 18:39:58

Not anymore Akula as I am taking your advice. Thank you for that btw

Edited By: macdaddy on Apr 19th 2016, 18:50:55

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 19th 2016, 19:23:40

Originally posted by Scott:
IMP was the one trying to enforce a 2:1 Retal policy? Interesting....

No. He threatened IMP with it for some reason. And people say WE'RE the crazy ones.

Well, everyone has an opinion, and your opinion about me falls in line with just about everyone so I wont take that personally Ford.

Moving on. Primeval.. I would like a month ceasefire.. It can be longer if you wish because I honestly do not intend on hitting you. I did not fire a single shot at IMP, not one. So give me a bit of a break and let us go back to netting.

For several reasons, I am going to politely, but sternly deny your request for now. Perhaps we can revisit this when I feel more comfortable that you aren't just briefly in the back-swing of your emotional tirades we keep witnessing.

Newworld Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 19:36:26

Very entertaining thread.

* grabs some popcorn and pours ketchup on it
pew pew pew

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2016, 20:03:34

Originally posted by Primeval:
And people say WE'RE the crazy ones.

mildly eccentric, certainly not full-blown howling crazy

;)

Uncle James Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 21:35:58

Originally posted by BOOMDYNAMITE:
I am not a fan of Deanos big mouth but he does make a point that all IMP did kick a person when they were down on the ground fighting another person. Even I could kill Donny if he was in the middle of a war against another clan and he was out of turns and missiles.

Hey DONNY you have a challenger that thinks he could battle you and win> LOL

Scott Game profile

Apr 19th 2016, 22:04:41

Originally posted by Primeval:
IMP was the one trying to enforce a 2:1 Retal policy? Interesting....

No. He threatened IMP with it for some reason. And people say WE'RE the crazy ones.

Well, everyone has an opinion, and your opinion about me falls in line with just about everyone so I wont take that personally Ford.

Moving on. Primeval.. I would like a month ceasefire.. It can be longer if you wish because I honestly do not intend on hitting you. I did not fire a single shot at IMP, not one. So give me a bit of a break and let us go back to netting.

For several reasons, I am going to politely, but sternly deny your request for now. Perhaps we can revisit this when I feel more comfortable that you aren't just briefly in the back-swing of your emotional tirades we keep witnessing.

Clearly you didn't pick up that sarcasm I was laying down.It was thick too. Also, check your country advisor in SOF you bum.

Not a Doctor

Apr 20th 2016, 2:08:14

In a stunning turn of events, tag NEO has disbanded?!?!

But wait! It turns out they retagged BURITO!

Pretty sly move Deano, but not quite crafty enough!

Dallas Game profile

Apr 20th 2016, 2:27:09

whacha call hiiding in plain sight

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 20th 2016, 3:23:14

think he forgot to setup the smoke bombs first?
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Heston Game profile

Apr 20th 2016, 5:02:32

None were failed, the only reason I wasted spies was because it told me that there were no missiles to be found because they were all destroyed Wait... Serious question you idiot. You don't think that I think its not feasible to create more missiles through turns after I destroyed them all do you? because I don't. lol what a fool.

https://youtu.be/euIxIvaX160
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 20th 2016, 6:29:38

None were failed, the only reason I wasted spies was because it told me that there were no missiles to be found because they were all destroyed

if none were failed how did you waste spies?
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Link Game profile

Apr 20th 2016, 7:06:42

LOL!!!! @ all of this
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 20th 2016, 7:58:56

Ok.. I think im going to do the right thing here and "write off" my horrible history with you IMP. I will demolish my old policy and reinstate the 1 for 1.

Lol
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 20th 2016, 12:53:11

Clearly you didn't pick up that sarcasm I was laying down.It was thick too. Also, check your country advisor in SOF you bum.

Admittedly I missed that this time.

And checking into 1A every 24 hours seemed pretty good to me. The politics on that server still give me occasional headaches

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 21st 2016, 19:46:56

Originally posted by mrford:

I am pretty mad that you are making me side with IMP regarding ANYTHING.

TTT for this making me smile and giving me a warm fuzzy feeling.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 20:13:32

I tried the civil route and negotiate a deal. He didn't fulfil his part of the bargain. Yesterday you said you were going to talk to Shhh and see if you can get him from hitting me. When I spoke to Shhh he said you never even tried to contact him and even worse, he killed one of my countries. It was in your plan all along to let him deal with me so you wouldn't have too.. I find it insulting that you didn't think I could put that together. So guess what. Your stuck with me.

Not a Doctor

Apr 21st 2016, 20:30:41

I tried the civil route and negotiate a deal. He didn't fulfil his part of the bargain. Yesterday you said you were going to talk to Shhh and see if you can get him from hitting me. When I spoke to Shhh he said you never even tried to contact him and even worse, he killed one of my countries. It was in your plan all along to let him deal with me so you wouldn't have too.. I find it insulting that you didn't think I could put that together. So guess what. Your stuck with me.

He reached out to me and INCLUDED YOU ON THE MESSAGE. You are beyond retarded.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 20:51:54

haha you are the retarded one moron. I was the one that sent out the message, not him lol.. Do you have the capacity to see who sent the message. there is a little box that says sender.. when it says macdaddy then that's me, not prime. lol oh the irony you stupid fluff

Not a Doctor

Apr 21st 2016, 20:53:31

And I don't know why I bother, because everyone can tell you are an idiot, but the 2 countries I killed this morning were killed before the ceasefire had officially started regardless.

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 20:54:35

lol god you are stupid. just do humanity a favour and shut the hell up., you cant even read an email correctly.

Edited By: macdaddy on Apr 21st 2016, 20:58:52

Not a Doctor

Apr 21st 2016, 21:12:53

What does reading an email have to do with anything in this thread or about this game in general? You never make any sense... My 2 year old niece has better conversation skills than you do

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 21:18:44

Originally posted by Not a Doctor:

He reached out to me and INCLUDED YOU ON THE MESSAGE. You are beyond retarded.

I know you suffer from learning difficulties so ill try and not to be hard on you. You accused me of not knowing my facts by saying that he reached out to you. You were very vulgar and totally wrong because I WAS THE ONE THAT WROTE THE FRICKING EMAIL. You were WRONG because you fail to read an email correctly. That's the relevance. Maybe go get your 2 year old niece to help you on this one.

mrford Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 21:32:11

tardar is off the charts
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 21:45:55

I got so lost reading this garbage that when i snapped out of the stupidity trance that ensued, i found that i fluff my pants.. . .
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2016, 21:50:31

Originally posted by Heston:
... when i snapped out of the stupidity trance that ensued, i found that i fluff my pants.. . .

you'll be more welcome at the dinnertable if you get changed ;)

Not anymore Akula as I am taking your advice. Thank you for that btw

Deano, buddy ... what on earth happened ? :(

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 21st 2016, 21:52:34

I think we should revisit the possibility that there is a national shortage of some sort of medication right now. I haven't found the gofundme page for it just yet, though.