Verified:

SevenJones Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 17:19:57

I have noticed other players advancing very rapidly.

SevenJones Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 17:26:11

Do you do it through Purchasing Technology or building or what?

Marshal Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 19:40:34

explore max, build up, buy military and techs and again explore max.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Celeborn Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 22:00:26

top feed:P
I am,
therefore I RAGE.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 14th 2016, 23:01:58

he asked quickest way to get nw not quickest way to die. :P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Cable Game profile

Apr 15th 2016, 2:22:50

People grow fast due to the size of their country, more land = more production = faster growth. Explained simply get fat and win.

Guthix Game profile

Apr 21st 2016, 22:53:19

Steal tech then sell it for outrages prices.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 23:43:12

SevenJones.. specializing is the key. For optimum growth, you need to maximize the production you get out of each acre by matching the tech you buy with the building types you are building. Certain govts are better for some strategies than others.

Industrialist - Builds nothing but industrial complexes (and of course, construction sites). Focuses early tech purchases on industrial. Sells what he produces on the market to fund continued growth. Best government for this strategy is communism, by far. These are - at the start of a reset at least - the fastest growing countries. This strategy is also the easiest to play, but probably the hardest to truly master.

Casher - Builds enterprise zones and residences in about equal proportion, plus a few industrial complexes to produce spies. Focuses tech purchases on business and residential. Best govts for this strategy for straight up production are republic and democracy. Dictator casher is also favored by some for the stronger military (less upkeep expense for the same power) and more acres taken per attack (dict has a "ghost acre" bonus). The casher buys everything he needs (military, tech, food and oil) from the markets.

Techer - Builds nothing but research labs, and a few industrial complexes. Spends all non-growth turns on research, and sells the resulting tech on the market to buy other goods. High number of construction sites is necessary to get any land gained built as quickly as possible, so that you can return to researching. Best govts for this are tyranny (1 turn per attack, plus higher gains) and theocracy (quicker building). Worst are democracy (3 turns per attack) and dictatorship (slow building)

Farmer/Oiler - I lumped these two together, because this is (I think) the only place you can combine two strategies into a hybrid and be successful. Farmer of course builds farm and buys agricultural tech. Oiler just builds oil rigs. The only government that is viable for the oiler (or for the farmer/oiler hybrid) is fascism. Democracy and dictatorship are also popular govt choices for those playing farmer.

Rainbow - Runs a "self sustaining" country. Builds enough ent/res to keep positive income, enough farms to keep positive food production, enough rigs to supply his attack force, and enough industrial complexes to produce a meager military. May also throw in some research labs and military bases. The worst governments for this strategy are: Democracy, republic, fascism, communism, theocracy, tyranny, dictatorship and monarchy. Best governments: none. When someone spies on you to see if he can land grab you, this is the type of country he's hoping you'll be running, because he knows you'll never catch up to him.

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 23:46:19

SAM that post doesn't count its all lower case except where grammar dictates it not be
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 23:46:50

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
SevenJones.. specializing is the key. For optimum growth, you need to maximize the production you get out of each acre by matching the tech you buy with the building types you are building. Certain govts are better for some strategies than others.

Industrialist - Builds nothing but industrial complexes (and of course, construction sites). Focuses early tech purchases on industrial. Sells what he produces on the market to fund continued growth. Best government for this strategy is communism, by far. These are - at the start of a reset at least - the fastest growing countries. This strategy is also the easiest to play, but probably the hardest to truly master.

Casher - Builds enterprise zones and residences in about equal proportion, plus a few industrial complexes to produce spies. Focuses tech purchases on business and residential. Best govts for this strategy for straight up production are republic and democracy. Dictator casher is also favored by some for the stronger military (less upkeep expense for the same power) and more acres taken per attack (dict has a "ghost acre" bonus). The casher buys everything he needs (military, tech, food and oil) from the markets.

Techer - Builds nothing but research labs, and a few industrial complexes. Spends all non-growth turns on research, and sells the resulting tech on the market to buy other goods. High number of construction sites is necessary to get any land gained built as quickly as possible, so that you can return to researching. Best govts for this are tyranny (1 turn per attack, plus higher gains) and theocracy (quicker building). Worst are democracy (3 turns per attack) and dictatorship (slow building)

Farmer/Oiler - I lumped these two together, because this is (I think) the only place you can combine two strategies into a hybrid and be successful. Farmer of course builds farms and buys agricultural tech. Oiler just builds oil rigs. The only government that is viable for the oiler (or for the farmer/oiler hybrid) is fascism. Democracy and dictatorship are also popular govt choices for those playing a non-hybrid farmer.

Rainbow - Runs a "self sustaining" country. Builds enough ent/res to keep positive income, enough farms to keep positive food production, enough rigs to supply his attack force, and enough industrial complexes to produce a meager military. May also throw in some research labs and military bases. The worst governments for this strategy are: Democracy, republic, fascism, communism, theocracy, tyranny, dictatorship and monarchy. Best governments: none. When someone spies on you to see if he can land grab you, this is the type of country he's hoping you'll be running, because he knows you'll never catch up to him.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 23:46:57

COMRADE DANGER I SALUTE YOU ON YOUR POST!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 26th 2016, 23:47:56

LOL oops.. quoted myself instead of editing a couple typos. Still works, I guess. And besides, I'm about the only person worth quoting in this thread anyway :)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 27th 2016, 9:33:22

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
LOL oops.. quoted myself instead of editing a couple typos. Still works, I guess. And besides, I'm about the only person worth quoting in this thread anyway :)
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 27th 2016, 18:29:58

Go quote yourself SAM!
The EEVIL Empire

Ti annichilisco Game profile

Apr 28th 2016, 22:47:36

Fantastic, I would have just written buy Troops / Jets / Turrets / Tanks considering the depth of the question