Verified:

BOOMDYNAMITE Game profile

Apr 27th 2016, 20:55:51

I play untagged and the last few days I have been killed by NBK and ICD. They are killing all untagged countries without notice, no questions, not even a single message. ICD thought i was a pinkerton, NBK thought i was a suicider Then today I recieved a message from IMP telling me they are looking for Deano so i better identify myself or ill be killed. So, i identify myself and no problems. Now how come ICD and NBK didnt do that?

Edited By: BOOMDYNAMITE on Apr 27th 2016, 20:58:01

Persephone

Apr 27th 2016, 21:03:49

You've been on these boards long enough to know the series of events that have happened this set, especially that of xTxPx unofficially disbanding, after The_Hawk detagged the entire tag. Yet, you feign ignorance in wondering why ICD are killing untagged countries, which SURPRISE! xTxPx are, Uhm... I don't know... UNTAGGED!

Do you suffer from short term memory loss or are you just a fluffing idiot all the time?

Edited By: Persephone on Apr 27th 2016, 21:07:01

♦ Retired ♦
Originally posted by macdaddy:
Everyone deep down knows that I am a god around here in the country building department.

Apr 27th 2016, 21:05:17

are you stupid? i am not wondering that at all. My question was how come they couldnt ask me to identify myself like IMP did? You are a special kind of stupid, arent you? You obviously suffer from a condiition from missing the entire point of the thread

Raging Budda Game profile

Apr 27th 2016, 21:08:10

Because you don't warn a potential enemy before you kill them.

The easiest way to ID yourself withough having to be asked is to tag yourself. This has been said time and time again and I reccommend you dod the same. And there is a reason IMP had an idea who you were.

Being an untagged restart is an invintation to be killed, espeically this set.
Your base is mine!

Apr 27th 2016, 21:10:18

And i will Buddah. Im just saying it was nice of IMP to investigate a bit before they kill Now, i have an option at least to join a tag or start solo.

Persephone

Apr 27th 2016, 21:16:10

Let's see. For the first two weeks of the set we'd been fighting a war that was declared upon us straight out of protection. By people who won't even use their real forum handles. And because you lose one country, of which had to have been a restart anyways as it was in the #27xx range you want to make it seem like we specifically targetted you, when we've been getting hit by restarts of xTxPx countries that haven't been tagged since the 19th?

♦ Retired ♦
Everyone deep down knows that I am a god around here in the country building department.

Sherita Game profile

Apr 27th 2016, 21:34:01

This has been handled...thanks RB. =D

mrford Game profile

Apr 28th 2016, 2:10:43

or

tag up....

you really think untagged suiciders are going to tell the truth about their identity? i mean, if so i got some beach front property in kansas to sell you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Scott Game profile

Apr 28th 2016, 3:06:47

Kill him again when he tags up.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2016, 19:26:30

derp

tag up SOMETHING but tag up - or be killed by whoever wants to kill you ... simple
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 28th 2016, 19:33:03

lol boom, you are out to lunch if you honestly think that. Don't trust IMP. They couldn't care less if they killed you or not. They just don't want to waste resources

Edited By: macdaddy on Apr 28th 2016, 20:18:40

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 28th 2016, 20:21:22

We have plenty of resources to waste :)
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Raging Budda Game profile

Apr 28th 2016, 20:30:29

lol boom, you are out to lunch if you honestly think that. Don't trust IMP. They couldn't care less if they killed you or not. They just don't want to waste resources

This is strange, but +1
Your base is mine!

Desperado Game profile

Apr 28th 2016, 21:52:05

I'm just going to say whats most likely been said ever since the whole clan aspect of this game was first introduced some near 20 years ago....

Tag your ass up.

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler