Verified:

jcompaan Game profile

May 1st 2016, 3:45:53

What's the easiest way to kill another player?

Ratski Game profile

May 1st 2016, 6:12:06

Watch someone doing a kill run on a player, and learn how its done in the News, as for Tactics, I am not going to open mouth and insert foot ok.

Link Game profile

May 1st 2016, 6:22:27

guns
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

drkprinc Game profile

May 1st 2016, 7:32:24

run all your turns with 0 food and money and make sure your flow of both is already negative, this works well if your name is someone.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Guthix Game profile

May 1st 2016, 9:02:36

I usually hog tie them up with piano wire then ....oh my bad wrong site.

clintonista Game profile

May 2nd 2016, 15:42:11

Wait until after 100 turns have passed, then watch their score constantly, or do what I do have an alarm go off on your watch when they come out of protection. As soon as they are out and still staring in disbelief at their screen, guerilla strike them 50 times. QED

Works better in Express.

drkprinc Game profile

May 3rd 2016, 6:18:04

ss is quicker oop.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2016, 14:34:04

send dark $10 over paypal, he'll get it done for u the same day.

drkprinc Game profile

May 3rd 2016, 18:32:40

send me 10$ over paypal and I'll 0 pci death myself, send me 10$ everyday and I'll repeat :)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2016, 18:36:39

Usually it's easiest to eliminate the other players population using either GS or BR, you can use spy attacks as well, to help you maintain or regain readiness.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2016, 19:12:13

Originally posted by clintonista:
Wait until after 100 turns have passed, then watch their score constantly, or do what I do have an alarm go off on your watch when they come out of protection. As soon as they are out and still staring in disbelief at their screen, guerilla strike them 50 times. QED

Works better in Express.

This is retarded.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ti annichilisco Game profile

May 9th 2016, 0:52:01

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by clintonista:

Works better in Express.

This is retarded.

Why is it retarded ? I find it very good, never tried it though

mrford Game profile

May 9th 2016, 14:03:01

because 50 GSes wont kill the country you are targeting, and early in the set, minimum returns are lowered. so it would take more GSes to kill a country oop than later in the set (usually). if you want to kill someone oop, landkill is the only real way to go. and this is for express. if you want to solo kill someone on any other server, you will need chems too. and you wont have enough oop.

not to mention how are you going to set an alarm on your watch for when they come oop? maybe you can set highlights in the updates IRC room, but even that is a stretch.

also, who still wears a watch that has an alarm function?

Edited By: mrford on May 9th 2016, 14:07:18
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SuperFly Game profile

May 9th 2016, 19:35:48

The easiest way to get rid of someone is by having the mods delete them. The trick is to send a few harassing in game messages without swearing at them. Make the messages annoying enough to piss off your target and have them write a swear at you and then you report them and wait for them to be deleted 24hrs later.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2016, 20:06:11

Originally posted by SuperFly:
The easiest way to get rid of someone is by having the mods delete them. The trick is to send a few harassing in game messages without swearing at them. Make the messages annoying enough to piss off your target and have them write a swear at you and then you report them and wait for them to be deleted 24hrs later.

Boo, bro! boooooo hisssss
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

SuperFly Game profile

May 9th 2016, 21:33:58

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Originally posted by SuperFly:

Boo, bro! boooooo hisssss

bro, don't hate the player, hate the game. OP asked for the easiest way and that is the most effective way to do it lol.
From personal experience reporting a message with the word "fag" gets you deleted very quickly as I have been deleted twice for calling people that lol

clintonista Game profile

May 10th 2016, 1:37:28

I have tried Superfly's technique and it should work but I have never seen a mod take action, so that is a dicey solution at best. Of course this is not Express so maybe these mods actually care.

Apple watches have alarm functions, I assume everyone but ACHDRDXDZD victims know that.

Having killed someone at tourney just three months ago, I am telling you that GS works, you probably do not get the kill the first time but they can not recover. I hit him with all 100 turns with 40 turns in storage. He escaped and seemed as though he would live on but he was so badly damaged that four days later with 100 turns and 60 in storage, he perished.
There is a whole thread on that kill here in the tourney forum.

If your target comes oop with very little defense a landkill seems like a viable option but you have to be very careful because often your target falls below the value at which humanitarians step in. That is why you often see countries that have been SSed 40 times but are still alive because the attacker's net worth got too high.
To avoid that, when you find a target with 0 defense, strip down to a couple of acres and 20 planes, drop land at every opportunity and do not oversend. Hope that you do not get too big for the kill.

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2016, 4:40:06

That isn't what you said. At all.

And GS hits don't damage nearly as much as BRs. The only thing you have to recover is population. Any player that has a brain can recover in a day.

You have fundamental misunderstandings regarding how this game works. Stop telling other people wrong fluff. You got a kill 3 months ago? Lol. Wow.

And only tards have apple watches. Notice I didn't ask what watch stills has an alarm function, but instead who still wears one that does.

Edited By: mrford on May 10th 2016, 4:58:35
Swagger of a Chupacabra

clintonista Game profile

May 10th 2016, 7:31:33

mrford,
You routinely give misinformation and brag about it.
Anyone who reads the forum knows you have admitted that you argue even when you know you are wrong.
A casher can not recover from a large civilian killing special attack series no matter how smart they are in a day.
The population returns very slowly and a casher is losing money the entire time as they try to recover. Their population does not return to pre-attack levels for several days. But you know that, you are only arguing for the sake of looking stupid, something you enjoy doing and do extremely well.

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2016, 14:47:18

You can recover from 50 GS attacks in a day. Go test it on the alpha servers if you don't believe me. But I'm sure your extensive experience, 3 months ago, makes you an expert. Lol.

Stop being stupid. Seriously. You said he couldn't recover in 4 days. That is beyond stupid. Stop. I have been killing countries in this game since before you stopped drooling on your bib. You are wrong here. Move on.

Edited By: mrford on May 10th 2016, 14:50:30
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kingme Game profile

May 10th 2016, 14:55:03

I can't give you an exact number... because frankly I don't care.

But I will say you are severely overestimating the devastation from a GS run on a casher... It's pretty apparent you only grasp basics of this game. I usually just laugh and thank the idiot for putting me in DR. Feel free to GS away.

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2016, 14:59:36

The best part is he keeps adding in little details to edit his theory. Like, when did we decide it was a casher?

And can't recover in 4 days? With bonus turns and everything that is about 260 turns. Are you serious? You can't be serious.

That is a sign of someone who is trying desperately to not be wrong. Trying in vain.

Edited By: mrford on May 10th 2016, 15:02:53
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kingme Game profile

May 10th 2016, 15:00:41

The best part is he keeps adding in little details to edit his theory. Like, when did we decide it was a casher?

That is a sign of someone who is trying desperately to not be wrong. Trying in vain.

I've been back in express for 4 sets, and had 3 run-ins with his "theories" already.

drkprinc Game profile

May 10th 2016, 22:07:38

What if the person he hit was just new and didn't know what a turn was?

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

archaic Game profile

May 12th 2016, 15:12:46

First, get an op - their build needs to guide you.

Chems are fastes - although it would be difficult to gen enough chems to solo kill in a 30 day set.

The best way to kill 1 v 1 is if you can get them with low land OOP and landkill them NukEvil style - but that only works with noobs.

In an optimal perfect kill run with enough players and enough turns to kill, GS are slightly faster. In practice, BR are probably just as fast. The upside to BR is that they wreck a country where as GS only kill pop/food. The downside to BR is that they are more expensive and don't help defend. If you are going to string attacks out for several days, GS are not as valuable, but at least your troops are defending against GS/SS while your jet are just sitting around looking pretty.

If you really want to go 1 v 1, stock missiles and enough cash to AB them. While its tough to kill 1 v 1 on tourney server with the limited turns and fast DR, it pretty easy to level them and then starve them to death with attrition.

What is the most harm-ops you can do on the tourney server? I've never really considered the validity of a spy-kill (finishing with chems of course) since E2025 days, but if you get 50 ops and it reset at midnight, and you had a lot of chems - it used to be viable.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

clintonista Game profile

May 16th 2016, 16:59:42

We are discussing legal solo server kills.
Not clan based illegal coordinated kill runs.

I do not believe it is possible to kill a thoughtful opponent with ABs because they can just sell everything off and drop land until their country can function. It is certainly possible to get them to quit with a sustained AB campaign.

In this tourney server, you only get 25 spy ops per day which makes a solo server kill even harder. But unlike some on this forum who spout nonsense and make claims about being great killers because they are small parts of a clan that gang kills individual countries, we are taking about the patience and skill needed to kill on a solo server, traits our ADHDRDXDZD friends just do not have because of their condition.

As I mentioned I actually have a recent tourney solo kill of a respected skilled player, something none of the other posters can truthfully say.

In fact, it just so happens I am attempting another solo kill of a highly respected player as we speak. Archaic is right about a lot of things BR is better, you have to have a ton of turns, you have to have missiles and their build should guide you. Farmers, oilers and indies are especially hard because their income is independent of their population. Cashers are the most dependent but techers are vulnerable since tpt is pop dependent. I am attempting to kill the top rated country in the subserver with a country about a fifth the size of the target country.

To accomplish this, you have to start with 100/100 and maxed bonuses for additional turns. Maxed missile tech, tons of oil and a dominant SPAL are also important. Against the subserver's dominant player, BR is obviously not an option.
You also have to start your run shortly after the target has signed off in order to maximize your hits before discovery.
In this case, the country has been badly damaged and we will await his ultimate fate.
mrford says he can recover in a day.
I will let you know.
I omit specific details only because I am not sure if this moderator is as "anything goes" as Warster and I do not wish to be deleted.

Edited By: clintonista on May 16th 2016, 17:06:32
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

May 16th 2016, 17:52:34

I have killed more countries on solo servers than you have ever ran.

Shut the fluff up already. I have solo killed a country with less than 100 turns dozens of times.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

clintonista Game profile

May 16th 2016, 18:32:29

check your medication

mrford Game profile

May 16th 2016, 19:15:57

Do you ever get tired of constantly being wrong?

Your only claim to fame is a kill on a country that took 4 days, 3 months ago? Lol. I have a dozen kills since then. Get over yourself. You are garbage. Accept that and move on to actual improvement.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

clintonista Game profile

May 16th 2016, 19:18:12

The thread was started on the tourney forum asking about killing on the relevant server.
Clearly on some clan server where you have spent weeks researching with research allies and go into battle with 44 chems all maxed out with mil strat and tons of spy turns you can get a kill in under 100 turns, so please do not come on and say in team I killed a guy in 98 turns. That is not relevant to this discussion.

If someone has dozens of solo kills on this server I would love to see proof otherwise it is just more of the routine arguing merely to argue with no basis in fact.

Prove it in tourney.

mrford Game profile

May 16th 2016, 20:15:49

You are the only one talking about clan servers for some reason. The server doesn't matter for me. 100 turns is 100 turns. A solo kill is a solo kill.

A kill that takes 4 days is pathetic, and was not on a skilled player. Period.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

clintonista Game profile

May 16th 2016, 20:43:46

As usual, no proof, no substantiation only the mindless blather that there are no differences between the servers.
The thing is, he trolls all the fora but probably only plays the clan servers where he is protected.
I know, I know, he "plays" Express as a landfarm which even he recognizes is the epitome of laziness.

As if euthanizing a restart is the same as killing.

mrford Game profile

May 16th 2016, 20:48:34

You assume far too much.

The game doesn't track tourney hit stats. So if you want me to prove it I will create a country in game C and kill you if you would like.

Or you could assume that with 20 years killing fluff on every server I know what I'm talking about. What, do you want a turn by turn with how I would do it? You want me to take a screen shot of every turn? I have killed more countries than you will ever run. Accept that.

BTW, I play in solo tags on FFA every set and can still place top10 easily. I don't need anyone's protection. I'm usually doing the protecting. But keep the assumptions up. They prove my point better than I ever could.

Edited By: mrford on May 16th 2016, 20:51:48
Swagger of a Chupacabra

jcompaan Game profile

May 17th 2016, 4:06:36

O_o this got out of control fast...

What I'm hearing is that on the tourney servers, "killing" someone is a massive investment (enough to gimp myself). So, a few huge hits to set them back is enough punishment.

(I'm currently just using the person as a land farm now in Game A) -- Three or four attacks a day with no hope for them to retaliate.

mrford Game profile

May 17th 2016, 4:08:54

if possible, outrunning is preferable. but you have to watch because they can stock a single unit and attack you that way.

there is no blanket situation. you have to react to what your opponent is doing. counter their strengths and attack their weaknesses.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

May 20th 2016, 15:53:23

nothing from clint once a challenge was issued?

not surprising.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

SuperFly Game profile

May 20th 2016, 17:34:53

any one in Game B worth killing?

drkprinc Game profile

May 22nd 2016, 1:30:39

I know a few in game B worth killing

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

archaic Game profile

May 23rd 2016, 14:19:55

Essentially on the tourney server, its an all or nothing proposition. Even a fluffter is tough to outrun if he is running a commie and keeps hitting you. Your best bet is to stay out of wars, if that does not work - swing first and swing often.

Clintonista, you are without question one of the most imbecilic cretins to ever darken the door of this cesspool. I can not be bothered to go back and read all 247 of your rambling fluff-posts, but if you have ever said anything that was worth more than a moldy cat turd - I cannot recall it. Next time you take a shower, kindly tilt your head back a little and stare at the pretty shower-head until it gets dark.

clintonista Game profile

May 24th 2016, 5:46:43

archaic,

I apologize for pointing out your errors and apparently embarrassing you to the point that you have to rant in helpless anger and fruitless frustration. Sorry man, I should have just kept my mouth shut and left your errors uncorrected.
I have amended the offending post and apologized, that is all I can do.

Edited By: clintonista on May 24th 2016, 6:30:10

archaic Game profile

May 24th 2016, 13:32:43

Does that kind of evasive bullfluff work when your boyfriend rejects your sexual advances at night? You are a scrub, a JV bench warmer and not even a comically entertaining one. I didn't make any errors you window licking imbecile, you just lack the reading comprehension ability of a kindergarten aged immigrant and thus failed to understand that which you could not grasp.

Go back to your make believe happy place where you are still relevant.

clintonista Game profile

May 24th 2016, 14:52:19

You simply do not understand some of the arcane variances of rules on the individual servers, no reason to go ballistic just because I exposed that, you are probably a fine clan player. Let it go. I apologized for humiliating you. Done.

archaic Game profile

May 25th 2016, 11:49:53

Yes, yes you did. I am humiliated that I accepted the troll bait from a 7th tier flufflord.

mrford Game profile

May 25th 2016, 21:38:02

I like how he keeps ignoring my last few posts.

Classic
Swagger of a Chupacabra

clintonista Game profile

May 26th 2016, 7:10:31

I just killed him.

As you know, on May 16, I attacked the largest country in the C server even though he was five times my size with $272,000,000 cash on hand at the half way point. After 225 spy ops and countless Guerilla Strikes, the top country is now dead. I received no help of any kind from anyone, a pure solo kill.
He ABed me hundreds of times but in this instance, the GS/spy ops nation won. His ABs were fruitless primarily because his NW was initially so much higher than mine and by the time our NWs equalized he could no longer afford to do anything let alone AB someone.
The daily 25 spy ops just sucked the cash right out of him and reduced his tpt to the point that teching was not cost efficient. Every single day he got either 25 cause dissension or stir rebellion and repeated GSes until this final result.
In the end he had little tech left to sell and only a few unsold turrets and tanks. He taunted me several times but ultimately lost the war of attrition.

I will create a country in game C and kill you.

As yet, I have not been attacked by anyone other than my target.

Edited By: clintonista on May 26th 2016, 11:08:33

mrford Game profile

May 26th 2016, 13:08:04

Then he was a terrible player. 10 days? Lol.

Edited By: mrford on May 26th 2016, 13:10:16
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

clintonista Game profile

May 26th 2016, 13:56:08

So far ten days have passed since mrford said he would kill me.

mrford Game profile

May 26th 2016, 14:37:00

can you not read?

So if you want me to prove it I will create a country in game C and kill you if you would like.

that requires a response. one you avoided for 10 days.

i am starting to think you actually are retarded. you edit quotes and twist the dumbest things, and come to the most illogical conclusions.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Stryke Game profile

May 26th 2016, 22:41:34

SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

clintonista Game profile

May 27th 2016, 14:57:47

Eleven days have passed since mrford said he would kill me.