Verified:

MadNudist Game profile

May 6th 2016, 14:30:04

2016-05-06 05:02:39 SS SexEVOxeS (#67) EvOchol TheLynxArmy (#462) 90A (169A)
2016-05-06 05:02:37 SS SexEVOxeS (#67) EvOchol TheLynxArmy (#462) 100A (217A)
2016-05-06 05:02:32 SS SexEVOxeS (#67) EvOchol TheLynxArmy (#462) 108A (277A)
2016-05-06 05:02:27 SS SexEVOxeS (#67) EvOchol TheLynxArmy (#462) 110A (284A)
2016-05-06 05:02:21 SS SexEVOxeS (#67) EvOchol TheLynxArmy (#462) 113A (291A)

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2016, 14:39:24

you are 462?

MadNudist Game profile

May 6th 2016, 14:46:31

Yes

NukEvil Game profile

May 6th 2016, 14:54:57

Why are you asking a tag for contact when you are not in a tag/alliance?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

MadNudist Game profile

May 6th 2016, 15:19:03

So I deserve this kind of treatment because I am not currently in a tag/alliance?

NukEvil Game profile

May 6th 2016, 15:41:56

Yep, pretty much. It's unfortunate, but that's generally how it works on an ALLIANCE server.

Join an alliance, and these sorts of problems generally go away.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

MadNudist Game profile

May 6th 2016, 15:45:54

Well I don't mind an occasional attack, but this starting to look like farming. I am no ones farm. I intend on joining an alliance just haven't gotten accepted yet :).

mrford Game profile

May 6th 2016, 15:48:23

Untags get farmed by greedy, tryhard netters. Right or wrong, it has been this way for decades.

It is one of the many issues that prohibit growth in the player base, but you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

MadNudist Game profile

May 6th 2016, 17:23:51

I am well aware of the game mechanics/environment I was just reaching out to see if it could stop. But I appreciate you guys patronizing me. I hope you heard the sarcasm there.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2016, 17:38:21

looks like you got farmed as soon as you entered humanitarians range of 62

personally i prefer to hit bots not players but you had a lot of land and very low nw so were an attractive target

and even if that guy only hit you once id expect other people to hit you

that guy might have stopped because you dropped out of his humanitarian range

anyway join gdi if you want to get farmed less possibly

and starting this late was always going to have trouble

http://www.eestats.com/alliance/country/415

this country is basically playing untagged in a 1 man tag, and hasnt been hit at all but hes both in gdi and probably has more defence than you

NukEvil Game profile

May 6th 2016, 18:19:28

What enshula said. If it wasn't an Evo country, it would have been someone else.

Vic Game profile

May 7th 2016, 13:25:46

you are no one's farm when you can defend yourself lol. when you get farmed ... You = a farm

mrford Game profile

May 7th 2016, 19:25:00

you dont want to be patronized, but you didnt expect to get farmed as an untag?

lol okay
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

farmer Game profile

May 7th 2016, 21:27:28

MadNudist you do not have to feel special, Ford is an equal opportunity basher,no one else opinion matters unless it is the same as his. I really wonder why people leave this game. smh

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2016, 2:29:35

why does my opinion make you so butthurt? and why did you single me out when im far from the only person with this sentiment in this very thread?

you have the right to your opinion, and i have the right to tell you you are wrong. stop thinking you are a special snowflake and grow some balls.

you think i make more people leave the game as opposed to the broken mechanics and relentless farming of untags, among other things? your view of my importance is flattering, lol.

Edited By: mrford on May 8th 2016, 2:31:45
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ballz

May 8th 2016, 3:22:58

Originally posted by mrford:
why does my opinion make you so butthurt? and why did you single me out when im far from the only person with this sentiment in this very thread?

you have the right to your opinion, and i have the right to tell you you are wrong. stop thinking you are a special snowflake and grow some balls.

you think i make more people leave the game as opposed to the broken mechanics and relentless farming of untags, among other things? your view of my importance is flattering, lol.

shut it up you fuggin idiot.

Ballz

May 8th 2016, 3:23:44

you must wanna get tea bagged really bad..

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2016, 3:27:56

I find it hard to be insulted by someone who lacks the confidence to use their real nick.

Better luck next time!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

farmer Game profile

May 8th 2016, 13:27:14

singled you out because you are by far the biggest bully on the boards and are more than likely responsible for more people leaving this game because of your remarks on the boards than any other person. I can only hope this is a game thing and not real life or you will end up a very lonely person

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2016, 13:41:00

If your self confidence is low enough where something I say on the internet makes you want to quit, then you have bigger problems. Stop blaming them on me.

And I only berate people that i feel have done something to deserve it. Don't want me to troll you? Don't start fluff or constantly do stupid fluff. It is pretty simple.

I would be interested in a list of people you think quit because of me, because I think you are simply butthurt and full of fluff. Making people quit is a go to complaint in this game so you can avoid the real problems. Not to mention I'm hardly the harshest person on these boards. I have never been banned for crossing a line for example. But again, I'm flattered by how important you think I am.

As for my personal life, my wife and 3 kids seem to love me, so I'm not too worried about being lonely. Thanks for your concern though!

Edited By: mrford on May 8th 2016, 13:47:28
Swagger of a Chupacabra

farmer Game profile

May 8th 2016, 14:03:39

the game has grown old and most of the people left have thick skin. New players coming in which are few, are not looking to get told how butthurt they are or their confidence level is lacking. most players here are not looking for drama it is an escape from it. personal attacks should be kept off the boards

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2016, 14:24:35

dont start no fluff, wont be no fluff

it is a pretty simple concept, even if you keep changing the nature of your complaint.

not to mention, the only person i see getting personal in here is you, ironically.

Edited By: mrford on May 8th 2016, 14:34:31
Swagger of a Chupacabra

farmer Game profile

May 8th 2016, 14:33:57

and some how all fluff is directed at you? https://d.gr-assets.com/...1424741609ra/13798456.gif

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2016, 14:35:40

is that what i said? you seem to be the one getting personal here. you might want to follow your own advice. but you seem to be having comprehension problems, so good luck with that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 8th 2016, 16:17:41

I highly doubt, and I mean really really doubt to a 100 percent that mrford and his comments are the last reason on this earth that people leave this game......If so, then I suggest they just stay off the internet in general. mrford is nothing compared to other game forums I have seen.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Link Game profile

May 8th 2016, 16:38:32

No one cares about untagged countries
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Ballz

May 8th 2016, 16:51:00

Best part about ford is that he is a moron, who belittles others on grounds that they are delusional, and the idiot himself believes in fictional characters like Chupacabra. If a fluffweed like ford believes that everyone is supposed to speak with eloquence and perfection at all times on these boards. I'm pretty sure that he just may be delusional himself. You need to go find yourself some genius's forum for brainiacs, I guess hangin around the common folk really makes you feel like the einstien you always wanted to feel like. You like to target other peoples comprehension levels, but I think your real problem is that everyone carries a different perception. You think everyone else's is supposed to be exactly like yours. You have no respect for a difference in views or opinions. Than you have to patronize people who are not like minded or think them ignorant for not being skilled at the things you are. Everyone is great at something, I'm sure everyone here is better at you than something, but you cannot accept that you are mediocre at anything, you think that displaying weakness in any area will make you look weak as a whole, but sometimes being vulnerable just shows other people that you are a human being. Somewhere along your life, something happened that made you sour, but instead of focusing on it internally, you take it out on other people on an internet forum. Oh..but of course, you'll find some crafty way of taking my words out of context, than using them against me... and when you do that, it shows that your level of comprehension and understanding is lowest, because you need everything explained to you in such specific detail and your too afraid to admit it, so you create your own version to cover up your insecurities.

Kat Game profile

May 8th 2016, 17:11:50

Paragraphs!

Do not make me read your horrendous wall of white!

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2016, 17:20:42

Originally posted by Ballz:
Best part about ford is that he is a moron, who belittles others on grounds that they are delusional, and the idiot himself believes in fictional characters like Chupacabra. If a fluffweed like ford believes that everyone is supposed to speak with eloquence and perfection at all times on these boards. I'm pretty sure that he just may be delusional himself. You need to go find yourself some genius's forum for brainiacs, I guess hangin around the common folk really makes you feel like the einstien you always wanted to feel like. You like to target other peoples comprehension levels, but I think your real problem is that everyone carries a different perception. You think everyone else's is supposed to be exactly like yours. You have no respect for a difference in views or opinions. Than you have to patronize people who are not like minded or think them ignorant for not being skilled at the things you are. Everyone is great at something, I'm sure everyone here is better at you than something, but you cannot accept that you are mediocre at anything, you think that displaying weakness in any area will make you look weak as a whole, but sometimes being vulnerable just shows other people that you are a human being. Somewhere along your life, something happened that made you sour, but instead of focusing on it internally, you take it out on other people on an internet forum. Oh..but of course, you'll find some crafty way of taking my words out of context, than using them against me... and when you do that, it shows that your level of comprehension and understanding is lowest, because you need everything explained to you in such specific detail and your too afraid to admit it, so you create your own version to cover up your insecurities.

I don't think everyone needs to write in an academic sense, but writing at a 3rd grade level like this post is embarassing. You can't call someone stupid in a manner that makes yourself look stupid. That is sad. I got through 3 sentences before my head hurt. Get your fluff together syko.

Than =/= then You even suck at trying to hide your identity like a coward. That is amazing! Lol.

Edited By: mrford on May 8th 2016, 17:24:12
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2016, 17:28:18

Oh, and just because I think you are stupid and wrong a majority of the time, doesn't mean I hold that opinion of everyone. You arnt everyone. You also don't do much to dispel my opinion. Are you going to rage out like a child? Can't wait.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

👉👌

May 8th 2016, 17:31:53

Confirmed fords a moron

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2016, 17:37:07

I love how it is always the dumbest, or most cowardly, people that are always on my nuts. Thanks for the entertainment. Seriously.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

👉👌

May 8th 2016, 17:37:54

Confirmed ford wants people on his nuts
confirmed ford would argue with a brick wall if it got in his way

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2016, 17:40:11

I argue with people I think are wrong. I am also an engineer. Why don't you Google engineers and arguments.

It is really simple, although probably not some enough for you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

👉👌

May 8th 2016, 17:44:13

Confirmed ford is proving my point that he will argue with anything

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2016, 17:47:05

So you are a brick wall?

Lol. You arnt insulting me by saying I like to argue. You need to stop your game up, if you can.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2016, 17:49:43

Forcing someone to justify their point is a good way to learn about them, and new things if they are correct.

So, yeah. Not insulting in the least to say I like to learn and improve.

You assume I argue because I'm hateful, and that shows that you are simplistic. Let's keep going!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 8th 2016, 17:56:13

Someone told me, my name was mentioned. I have nothing to do with this thread. Keep looking, and keep me out of this please.
Do as I say, not as I do.

👉👌

May 8th 2016, 17:56:33

We need a list of things ford would argue with

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2016, 17:57:06

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Someone told me, my name was mentioned. I have nothing to do with this thread. Keep looking, and keep me out of this please.

Bullfluff lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

👉👌

May 8th 2016, 18:05:32

^------- not syko. Probably no one you know. Just find it interesting you argue with over 75% of the players who play this game.

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2016, 18:07:05

I already explained why. The rest is up to you to understand, if you can.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

👉👌

May 8th 2016, 18:10:59

I am pretty sure you do not argue with other players so you are they can have a better understanding

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2016, 18:17:49

[quote poster=👉👌; 39650; 758240]I am pretty sure you do not argue with other players so you are they can have a better understanding [/quote]

Wut?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BladeEWG Game profile

May 9th 2016, 0:35:58

Originally posted by farmer:
the game has grown old and most of the people left have thick skin. New players coming in which are few, are not looking to get told how butthurt they are or their confidence level is lacking. most players here are not looking for drama it is an escape from it. personal attacks should be kept off the boards

+1

Kat Game profile

May 9th 2016, 1:00:07

Except... the only person who's made a personal attack is farmer, who is personally attacking Ford.

Ford attacking everyone is the very definition of NOT personal. :P

But yes, good point. New players - and/or players who could be better, but are stuck in their ways - generally do not like being told when they are wrong in a derrogative way. :P

May 9th 2016, 1:09:25

Originally posted by Kat:
Except... the only person who's made a personal attack is farmer, who is personally attacking Ford.

But yes, good point. New players - and/or players who could be better, but are stuck in their ways - generally do not like being told when they are wrong in a derrogative way. :P
So as long as he treats everybody equally as fluff, it's okay everyone. He's making the world a better place. Personal or General..an attack is an attack. The fact that ford does this to every person, means he is out of control and no-one is able to check his piss poor behavior on the net. Farmer is making no personal attack. He is merely pointing out the obvious facts about ford that everyone observes, yet ford himself is unable to see.

victor victoria

May 9th 2016, 1:43:50

Originally posted by Kat:

which is kind of by definition the non educated defending the lesser educated..

(see.. how i offended? now if ford said it, to somebody not you.. you'd be cool.. but i said it to you.. so, what, i'm being needlessly cruel?.. this is everybodys arguement against him)

Kat Game profile

May 9th 2016, 2:05:42

a) Farmer IS making a personal attack

b) I never said that the attacks are okay on either end. (way to take only the negatives from that statement. well done.)

c) it's the internet. people troll. get over it.

d) Hai Braden! :D