Verified:

Guthix Game profile

May 22nd 2016, 15:45:05

MacDaddy come out of hiding , the forums are not the same without you!

mrford Game profile

May 22nd 2016, 16:04:15

I am not totally convinced that you are not one of his alts.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Scott Game profile

May 22nd 2016, 16:09:52

"Macdaddy" is a waste of carbon and O2!

Snippet

May 22nd 2016, 17:03:50

Originally posted by Scott:

waste of CO2...?

Scott Game profile

May 22nd 2016, 17:40:59

Originally posted by Snippet:

waste of CO2...?

Unfortunately he does not breathe CO2. Presumably, he is not a plant.

Desperado Game profile

May 22nd 2016, 20:37:18

same IQ though

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Scott Game profile

May 22nd 2016, 20:53:29

Originally posted by Desperado:

same IQ though

That's debateable... Plants know when they need water and are about to die.

Guthix Game profile

May 23rd 2016, 5:10:38

Originally posted by mrford:

I'm not totally convinced that your not a hillbilly house wife that wears spanks!

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 23rd 2016, 5:27:55

same IQ though
It's funny how people talk about IQ levels, you cannot accurately gauge a persons entire intelligence level bases off of a paper and image test. Especially when different IQ test ask different types of questions. A real IQ test is where they show you black and white images and ask you what you see. Besides what are you people trying to join Mensa or something? Your all terrible at something.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 23rd 2016, 6:06:00

I'm surprised my shadow hasn't shown up yet and made a comment about my last comment..

Dargothic Game profile

May 23rd 2016, 9:23:11

hello everyone

mrford Game profile

May 23rd 2016, 12:40:43

Originally posted by Guthix:

I'm not totally convinced that your not a hillbilly house wife that wears spanks!

You're

Insult someone without insulting yourself, then get back to me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

May 23rd 2016, 12:42:04

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I'm surprised my shadow hasn't shown up yet and made a comment about my last comment..

I don't have to say anything. Anyone can look at you trying to English and logic, and know that while everyone is bad at something, you are bad at everything. Only people that score low on a type of test discount it as irrelevant and complain as much as you just did.

Btw, inkblots are not an IQ test, they are a batfluff crazy or not test. As in psychological, not intelligence. Chaulk that misunderstanding up to you being bad at something else. Not suprising. IQ tests test problem solving and logic. Not pretty pictures.

Edited By: mrford on May 23rd 2016, 12:50:32
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

May 23rd 2016, 13:03:09

same IQ though
It's funny how people talk about IQ levels, you cannot accurately gauge a persons entire intelligence level bases off of a paper and image test. Especially when different IQ test ask different types of questions. A real IQ test is where they show you black and white images and ask you what you see. Besides what are you people trying to join Mensa or something? Your all terrible at something.

Based on this retards behavior, a reasonable person could conclude that this fella is retarded. It follows logic. No one said it was exact.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 23rd 2016, 13:28:28

Ah there's my shadow, thanks for coming in behind me and cleaning up my mess as always. You're a good shadow..

Blow Cow

May 23rd 2016, 14:27:57

Don't worry about scott syko. I bet your genetics produce better offspring than his.

Scott Game profile

May 23rd 2016, 18:00:22

Originally posted by Blow Cow:
Don't worry about scott syko. I bet your genetics produce better offspring than his.

Lol what a retard...

Blow Cow

May 23rd 2016, 19:33:48

Lol what a retard...

You reap what you sow Scott. No one should feel sorry for you with how you act towards others.

Desperado Game profile

May 23rd 2016, 20:11:26

Btw, inkblots are not an IQ test, they are a batfluff crazy or not test.

he meant Raven's Progressive Matrices, not rorschach

pants antler

Scott Game profile

May 24th 2016, 1:07:28

Lol what a retard...

You reap what you sow Scott. No one should feel sorry for you with how you act towards others.

Clearly you didn't pick up that Syko was talking about Ford - not me. Good job retard.

mrford Game profile

May 24th 2016, 3:23:25

Btw, inkblots are not an IQ test, they are a batfluff crazy or not test.

he meant Raven's Progressive Matrices, not rorschach

Those arnt "tell me what you see" questions though. They are more "identify the pattern" problems. And they have been integrated into a lot of IQ tests already.

A real IQ test is where they show you black and white images and ask you what you see.

Tell me what you see are classic ink blots.

Edited By: mrford on May 24th 2016, 3:26:28
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

May 24th 2016, 3:36:47

While your backing up into syko, take a fluff in his lower intestine and shut that filthy fluff holster.
Syko got a girl preggers by farting in her fluff. Turns out it was sykos uncles baby.

fluffin amari

Edited By: Heston on May 24th 2016, 3:53:37. Reason: drunk
See Original Post
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

May 24th 2016, 3:42:18

wtf lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

May 24th 2016, 3:44:09

wtf lol

It is all true, without a doubt.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 24th 2016, 4:11:23

Originally posted by Heston:

While your backing up into syko, take a fluff in his lower intestine and shut that filthy fluff holster.
Syko got a girl preggers by farting in her fluff. Turns out it was sykos uncles baby.

fluffin amari
Umm, what? Holy fluff! Ahahahahahaha.

Fragglepossem13 Game profile

May 25th 2016, 21:34:58

same IQ though

took a Mensa test once.., i got tired of all these "fun" tests online that said i had an IQ of 150, so i honestly wanted to know for realz...

Uncle James Game profile

May 26th 2016, 0:09:20

Black and white images/ink blots and ask you what you see is a test for CRAZY/SYKO people> Has nothing to do with intelligence of any kind.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 26th 2016, 23:01:31

Actually it does you stupid mother fukker UJ. You need to read up on it. It actually gauges many different things all at once. But once again it goes back to what I said earlier, no test can gauge a persons intelligence nor psychology. If any of you attack me again on this point, we are going to have a serious problem. Understand?!

Desperado Game profile

May 27th 2016, 20:59:48

my my.. so testy

pants antler

Scott Game profile

May 27th 2016, 23:59:22

Actually it does you stupid mother fukker UJ. You need to read up on it. It actually gauges many different things all at once. But once again it goes back to what I said earlier, no test can gauge a persons intelligence nor psychology. If any of you attack me again on this point, we are going to have a serious problem. Understand?!

https://youtu.be/RsxaDJAszjs

mrford Game profile

May 28th 2016, 0:08:36

You are an idiot.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

May 28th 2016, 1:10:05

Reading up on ink blots is kind of like investigating voice stress tests or lie detectors but in a skirting mental health way instead of criminal.

Not a Doctor

May 28th 2016, 3:55:09

I find it ironic that a thread created to lure out one specific retard failed to do so, but instead succeeded in luring out a different retard.

Heston Game profile

May 28th 2016, 6:04:54

Originally posted by Not a Doctor:

I find it ironic that a thread created to lure out one specific retard failed to do so, but instead succeeded in luring out a different retard.

Thats not ironic , it is life and /or a night out at the bar.