Verified:

lpardess Game profile

Jul 2nd 2016, 12:19:24

two players got purpled
34 and 33

what is the reason? anyone knows? same player?

34 took me about 2000 acers and got purpeld after that...i wanted to retal badly mod...

Scott Game profile

Jul 2nd 2016, 13:17:05

Originally posted by lpardess:
two players got purpled
34 and 33

what is the reason? anyone knows? same player?

34 took me about 2000 acers and got purpeld after that...i wanted to retal badly mod...

They were cheating. Trading spy ops, threatening to gang bang other players.

2Ultra Game profile

Jul 2nd 2016, 16:31:01

Cheaters ultimately equals losers. These dudes better wise up quick, unless they like just giving up their free time with nothing to show in return.

the Temple

Jul 2nd 2016, 18:28:08

i wanted to retal badly mod...

Before or after you finished swallowing missiles for DTing?

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 2nd 2016, 18:50:31

or not joining GDI and giving the bored kids something to do.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

lpardess Game profile

Jul 2nd 2016, 22:54:32

Originally posted by drkprinc:
or not joining GDI and giving the bored kids something to do.

Forgot to join it..now i cant

BrockFordington Game profile

Jul 2nd 2016, 23:37:21

What if it isnt though? lol ill lose this

Edited By: BrockFordington on Jun 7th 2023, 17:01:08

bayrock Game profile

Jul 3rd 2016, 9:16:46

it was admin abuse. i got purpled for telling izmla how much defense some noob had and to hit him. its allowed i did nothing wrong. if u dont believe me look here http://www.earthempires.com/...b-2014-23176?t=1430331752

tellarion (Game Moderator): If you send a message such as 'Hey, hit this guy #xxx because his break is only 5m', that will not violate these rules and you will be fine. After all, you can lie about that kind of stuff.

whoever got hit knew WarsterTKO and got gim to delete izmla coz he smashed 2k land off them and was clearly #1 in set and couldnt b beaten. clear case of admin abuse.

also WarsterTKO thinks we r the same person but he has no proof. anyway whoever wins this set is really just 2nd place because izmla would have won it without admin cheating. thx

Edited By: bayrock on Jul 3rd 2016, 9:19:19
See Original Post

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 3rd 2016, 10:01:04

Playing turns straight after each other, spying and hitting same countries, don't forget about you threatening a gang bang. He puts you into DR and you give him break info after, no one does that.

He hit less then 30-40 seconds after you spied, to me that's working together. Not standard info sharing.

Wanna to call MOD abuse go for it, but no one in the irc chat the other day actually reported you, it was someone else who used the report function, and it was looked at.

End of story

Edit- I still maintain you are the same person, based on the way you post and talk in irc, you couldn't even keep your story straight.

Edited By: Warster on Jul 3rd 2016, 10:04:45
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

lpardess Game profile

Jul 3rd 2016, 10:56:45

i figure your talking about the attack on me

so i dont know any mod and i am new...but you cant call me noob because your are on of the biggest noobs here

and 2 sets ago you did threat that you will attack me with several accounts and what a suprise...on of the players that got purpled abed me now...after attacking before...

by the way
maybe you care to explain the mod how come
in express your number is 33 and izmla is 34
and in tourny
bayrock (#25) izMla (#24)

a wierd coincidence

bayrock Game profile

Jul 3rd 2016, 11:33:34

Originally posted by Warster:
Playing turns straight after each other, spying and hitting same countries, don't forget about you threatening a gang bang. He puts you into DR and you give him break info after, no one does that.

He hit less then 30-40 seconds after you spied, to me that's working together. Not standard info sharing.

Wanna to call MOD abuse go for it, but no one in the irc chat the other day actually reported you, it was someone else who used the report function, and it was looked at.

End of story

Edit- I still maintain you are the same person, based on the way you post and talk in irc, you couldn't even keep your story straight.

most countries are online most of the time anyway especially on the weekend so does that mean most players are actually the same person? maybe im actually 50% of the express players?? yes izmla GS'd me should prove we are not the same person, why would i attack myself??

so i dont know any mod and i am new...but you cant call me noob because your are on of the biggest noobs here

and 2 sets ago you did threat that you will attack me with several accounts and what a suprise...on of the players that got purpled abed me now...after attacking before...

by the way
and in tourny

a wierd coincidence

so two countries that have similar numbers mean its the same person?? so #2 is really the same person as #3?? if warster knew that we were the same person then he would have deleted both accounts but look izmla is back in express ABing ur ass so obviously he dont think its a multi?? u in top 10 without GDI and u wondering why ur getting ABd down? lolll

macdaddy Game profile

Jul 3rd 2016, 11:48:28

You are an idiot. You have back to back numbers in not only one server BUT TWO!!!! Not to mention you were working together to achieve the same goal with ridiculous time intervals between collaboration. Now sit down before I slap you and make you my fluff

Edited By: macdaddy on Jul 3rd 2016, 12:32:01

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 3rd 2016, 12:27:30

Once again Bayrock is wrong.

Most countries aren't online all at the time, most countries don't spy or grab the same countries within minutes of each other. most of the time people with countries in sequence like you and your "friend" don't do such things

And you know exactly why its a good idea to have a "friend" GS you a few times. you bang on about DR and why u lose soo much land in IRC all the time. so please just stop. i can sit here all day and keep listing things.

Be thankful i let you get away with it last reset, I don't give 3rd chances.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

randus711 Game profile

Jul 3rd 2016, 13:07:10

I was hit in another game by a group working together, sent same spy ops and sent same type physical attacks. Not hard to figure out, even if they are not within minutes of each other. This game is played by people around the globe and if someone lives in Chicago and is teamed with someone in Sidney, the time difference will play in as well.

I sure miss the old days.

Scott Game profile

Jul 3rd 2016, 14:49:59

Originally posted by bayrock:
Originally posted by Warster:

End of story

most countries are online most of the time anyway especially on the weekend so does that mean most players are actually the same person? maybe im actually 50% of the express players?? yes izmla GS'd me should prove we are not the same person, why would i attack myself??

by the way
and in tourny

a wierd coincidence

so two countries that have similar numbers mean its the same person?? so #2 is really the same person as #3?? if warster knew that we were the same person then he would have deleted both accounts but look izmla is back in express ABing ur ass so obviously he dont think its a multi?? u in top 10 without GDI and u wondering why ur getting ABd down? lolll

You were delet d for coordination. No reason to lie.

Also, you sure you aren't mac daddy? He gets hit up for running more than one account too.

cronie Game profile

Jul 3rd 2016, 16:13:27

Question is, is macdaddy = clintonista = bunch of other no-name that seems to keep showing up recently.

Scott Game profile

Jul 3rd 2016, 16:44:06

bayrock (#132)
(Communism)
Networth: 479,422
Land: 3354
Dead

GS Jul 3, 16:24 WWWBAYROCKCHEATSCOM (#131) bayrock (#132) 4 C 2 F

lol 0 troops... No GDi = Detah!

Marshal Game profile

Jul 3rd 2016, 19:25:52

Originally posted by cronie:
Question is, is macdaddy = clintonista = bunch of other no-name that seems to keep showing up recently.

macdaddy = deano etc

clintonista =/= macdaddy etc

victor victoria/amy winehouse/etc = braden
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

cronie Game profile

Jul 3rd 2016, 20:52:09

macdaddy = deano i know. everyone knows that.

how do you know clintonista =/= macdaddy?

Marshal Game profile

Jul 3rd 2016, 20:57:18

clint has been around longer than mac and clint behaved slightly better than mac.

Scott Game profile

Jul 3rd 2016, 21:31:02

They both are full of lies and act like psychos.

cronie Game profile

Jul 4th 2016, 5:45:52

Originally posted by Marshal:
clint has been around longer than mac and clint behaved slightly better than mac.

Doesn't mean anything. He could be using multiple aliases and personalities for different servers and boards. In fact, macdaddy initially wouldn't admit he was deano until it was way too obvious from the same kind of whining.

Originally posted by Scott:

They both are full of lies and act like psychos.

exactly

Marshal Game profile

Jul 4th 2016, 13:53:25

ask fordy, he knows who clint is, i forgot it but i guess its braden.

clintonista Game profile

Jul 6th 2016, 20:32:48

clint is the guy who researched and proved that mrford cheated in 2010 and cheated on the open challenge this year.
Look at the challenge, it was clear and specific so not even the biggest fordy bootlicker can deny he cheated.
Proof positive. End of discussion. No further comment.
I have no idea who macdaddy is but it is not me.

Kingme Game profile

Jul 6th 2016, 20:42:03

Originally posted by clintonista:
clint is the guy who researched and proved that mrford cheated in 2010 and cheated on the open challenge this year.
Look at the challenge, it was clear and specific so not even the biggest fordy bootlicker can deny he cheated.

He didn't cheat your challenge... "cheated" is not the correct terminology.

And you posted absolutely no proof about his supposed cheating in 2010. You posted a link to an old post... that basically said nothing.

What was posted... was QZ (one of the game creators) confirming that he never called mrford a cheater and could not recall an instance where it was claimed that he was a cheater.

mrford Game profile

Jul 6th 2016, 20:53:24

why are you hiding and spouting this bullfluff here instead of in the correct thread on tourny talk?

coward. you are so full of fluff your eyes are brown.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Xninja Game profile

Jul 6th 2016, 21:12:31

This thread is a headache...
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 6th 2016, 21:46:12

Wow even xninja can't handle it, guess its really bad
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Scott Game profile

Jul 10th 2016, 3:17:23

looks like ding dong went and got himself killed again...

GS Jul 10, 00:27 How many accounts u got gayfluff (#144) bayrock (#19) 2 C 49 F

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 10th 2016, 13:57:25

Bayrock is a peice of fluff

Hammer Game profile

Jul 10th 2016, 14:41:31

I tried to help the boy in another thread a few sets ago. I guess it's hard to read while lying on your back.

[quote poster=the Temple; 40058; 768189]
Originally posted by Hammer:
He must have been pissed when 112 snuck in that big hit while he was changing devices.

Agreed!

Originally posted by bayrock:
How do you see the news for the last set?

Hammer & Kingme: No idea why you're so salty over this. Savings 720 turns on Express is OP as fluff so you deserve to get hit for not using them and remaining small while everyone else uses turns and becomes vulnerable to larger land grabs.

Sometimes circumstances force people to play later, such as jobs, visitors, unexpected travel, etc, allowing turns to accumulate very quickly as they do in Express. I'd much rather take advantage of the higher market prices and bots in low DR on the first days.

One of several strategic benefits when one must play later is that tech is often cheaper later in the game.

Sorry in advance, but here is the deal: I do not tell you what you "deserve" when you play a rainbow, so please don't tell me what I deserve when you do not know my strategy, circumstances, or anything else about me. To be sitting in the top 10 on late Saturday (game ends on Sunday for me) with 200 turns gives a person a great opportunity to finish in top 5 or better. Give it a try and finish in the top 10 instead of getting flattened for playing with the logic you just displayed - that someone "deserves" something.

Prejudice is a big problem in the world today.

clintonista Game profile

Jul 10th 2016, 16:45:18

Kingme,

thanks for the update since I have not been back to tourney since the epic fail which I still say was cheating. He accepted the challenge, failed dismally but tried to claim success. You say that is just lying not cheating, ok.
Next week I will go read qz's post and respond to it.

Scott Game profile

Jul 10th 2016, 16:47:11

Kingme,

thanks for the update since I have not been back to tourney since the epic fail which I still say was cheating. He accepted the challenge, failed dismally but tried to claim success. You say that is just lying not cheating, ok.
Next week I will go read qz's post and respond to it.

We have to wait so you can try and fit facts where they don't belong? You are a fluffing joke.

FYI, taking over a week to kill a country is a joke. You failed miserably.