Verified:

clintonista Game profile

Jul 24th 2016, 9:41:30

ssj illegally posts a spy op
five minutes later, the subject of the post gets top fed by someone who has not topfed all set

years ago, mods used to restore property, military and tech lost in such an egregious flagrant situation.

Do they still have that power?
Would this be an appropriate use of that power?
It will be interesting to see how the mods respond to this spy op post.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Jul 24th 2016, 9:42:32

Crying? You've got a bad attitude on top of you being an idiot. He freakin cheats you moron. He put himself into DR with bayrock early on, so retal wasn't an option. Now he's much bigger and just recently got out of DR so I took a hit, and someone conveniently enough just put him back in.

And of course he didn't retal you, your country sucks. He was lookin to screw someone who looked to finish better.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Jul 24th 2016, 9:43:08

I'd be surprised if they ban anything with how obvious you multi and cheat, yet are still here.

Edited By: ssj4goku17 on Jul 24th 2016, 9:47:18
See Original Post

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 24th 2016, 9:52:02

Originally posted by clintonista:
five minutes later, the subject of the post gets top fed by someone who has not topfed all set

years ago, mods used to restore property, military and tech lost in such an egregious flagrant situation.

this never happened, mods have never had the ability to undo losses or damage, only admins can do that and they only do it when a bug is exploited
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

the Temple

Jul 24th 2016, 9:58:26

On that performance Consummate AB professional (#40) doesn't seem terribly well named.

Desperado Game profile

Jul 24th 2016, 10:20:36

Originally posted by Warster:

this never happened, mods have never had the ability to undo losses or damage, only admins can do that and they only do it when a bug is exploited

Never mind the fact that I did that grab about 2 hours before goku posted that op, but heeey let's never check the news ever right?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

clintonista Game profile

Jul 24th 2016, 11:11:51

ok sorry admins could do it not mods.
my mistake.

Kingme Game profile

Jul 24th 2016, 11:24:11

Originally posted by Desperado:
Jesus, instead of crying, take advantage of of an all jettter. Look, it's easy

Your forces invaded canigliero (#73)! 
They broke through the defender's defences!

They took:

2366 Acres(2416 Gained)

493 Buildings(1137 Destroyed)

57,238 Bushels

$32,457,383

6493 Technology Points

Your military lost:

368,436 Troops

140,421 Jets

19,526 Tanks

Your enemy lost:

59,991 Troops

161,191 Turrets

18,007 Tanks

See? Simple, he didn't even retal

Yeah... Except he's been in heavy DR almost all set until now. That's been the complaint.

mrford Game profile

Jul 24th 2016, 15:18:45

Originally posted by Warster:

You mean Clint just made something up with no factual evidence? No way. He would never do that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Trump

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2016, 16:41:50

If bayrock was deleted for coordinating or being a multi, why wasn't the second account izMla deleted?

cronie Game profile

Jul 24th 2016, 17:17:12

I can't help but feel there is a bit of witch hunting going on. A lot of names are thrown out. Maybe half the server is a multi.

Im stepping off the soap box. May the witch hunting continue.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2016, 18:05:23

Originally posted by Trump:
If bayrock was deleted for coordinating or being a multi, why wasn't the second account izMla deleted?

Because the mods feel sorry for his incompetence and want to give him a chance to redeem himself.....but...like I told him last night....can't kill if his life depended on it....and he won't cuz he's weak sauce.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Jul 24th 2016, 18:12:20

Originally posted by cronie:
I can't help but feel there is a bit of witch hunting going on. A lot of names are thrown out. Maybe half the server is a multi.

Really not trying to, cronie. There's just too much evidence for it. And I, unfortunately, have had to deal with this guy a few sets and so I've been watching more.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 24th 2016, 18:14:41

Originally posted by cronie:

It's my first set playing a long time, and I called out someone who probably had nothing to do with whatever I was calling him out for. I understand that lambasting others makes this game worth playing, but we all should try to step back and think before we start namedropping.

Also, someone needs to fix the oil market. No top10 for me, as usual.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Kingme Game profile

Jul 24th 2016, 18:30:23

I grabbed 6m at 100 and resold for 200. I like the oil market!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2016, 18:31:47

Oil tech would be helpful, oiler has never been a viable alternative for netting, unfortunately...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2016, 18:37:38

Looks like someone else is helping bayrock...

Guerillas from PurpleHaze (#116) have invaded your lands!
Their forces broke through your defences!

Jeebus people...I need to go work on my ride lol kill me already.
(•_•)

Desperado Game profile

Jul 24th 2016, 18:43:40

you never did know how to have defense koh

pants antler

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2016, 19:07:41

No need....can't.be.killed.....lol
(•_•)

Desperado Game profile

Jul 24th 2016, 20:09:38

*grins*

challenge accepted

pants antler

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2016, 20:50:48

Should be a cakewalk now, not for nOObs though.
(•_•)

Desperado Game profile

Jul 24th 2016, 23:38:39

Next set sweety

pants antler

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2016, 1:22:29

This set was it...you left out...not playing next set, need to get car ready for next show coming up...sorry.
(•_•)

Desperado Game profile

Jul 25th 2016, 2:19:22

>. <

pants antler

bayrock Game profile

Jul 25th 2016, 2:37:09

My set was over as soon as I hit the first bot and realised I hadn't joined GDI yet. That is the nature of Express and even as a new player it's pretty obvious Express needs some major tweaks.

I land grabbed #2 whilst #1 for 1200+ land (AngularJS) and received promises that he was going to suicide me and spend the rest of his set ruining mine. He converted from theo casher to dict spies and then I continued to LG him to defend myself. Despite dominating every at the #1 spot all set, I still don't actually know WTF im doing. I could have not attacked him a second time and would have been protected by his GDI.

Despite being #1 all set by at least 40% nw difference and only LGing each player only once, logging off with more than enough turrets, troops & spies, I was multi gang banged (starting with missiles) by 3 people I had never even looked at the entire set, since these useless plebs had nothing on my empire, they of course had to resort to missiles and there were no successful LGs BR GS AB spy ops etc. Those people were not purpled despite their obvious coordinated efforts to ruin my set.

However, I already knew my set was over the moment I realised I forgot to click GDI. After retalling some fluff half my nw that used 10 turns to steal my tech as a "retal", I chose the target most likely to attract attention. Since most of you spastics think Izmla is actually me, I just attacked whoever Izmla was attacking to get you fluffs mad, which is well within my rights - however, I was still purpled. Warster may think "his first GS attempt was successful without a spy op", however its not hard to guess that someone has fluff all troops if theyve just been GSd 50 times already.

My set was over already and I received a purple. But so what? I lost absolutely 0 and will return again next set with GDI. In fact, I could have just created a new country and continued the attack? I agree with ebert, there needs to be something to prevent this garbage from happening. There is nothing to stop me being a piece of fluff and there's no reason for others to stop either.

That's is why I've suggested a leadberboard that focuses on points accumulated over the previous 10 sets to discourage people from not giving a fluff. I've also suggested a GDI warning when people first attack so they don't accidentally forget to join GDI.

Scott Game profile

Jul 25th 2016, 2:46:39

10:08 PM <bayrock_mib> warster

10:08 PM <bayrock_mib> why d u pruple me u fluff

I'll just leave that here...

Scott Game profile

Jul 25th 2016, 2:59:18

mrford Game profile

Jul 25th 2016, 3:02:20

I hope this guy is banned.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Scott Game profile

Jul 25th 2016, 3:03:37

Perms ban we can hope. I am pretty sure it is deano.

jiklo Game profile

Jul 25th 2016, 3:04:52

Scott coming in with the browny points!! woo hoo

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2016, 3:12:53

/eats popcorn
(•_•)

cronie Game profile

Jul 25th 2016, 4:16:31

Basically bayrock = deano = complain about GDI.

clintonista = complain about GDI

Nobody else to have ever played before these new arrivals a few months ago, ever complained about GDI.

Both write long essays about philosophies behind EE (that nobody else gives a crap about) and rallying for a change to the system to suit their personal utopian vision of EE.

Trend shows what?

Edited By: cronie on Jul 25th 2016, 4:27:11

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 25th 2016, 11:55:50

Originally posted by Kingme:
I grabbed 6m at 100 and resold for 200. I like the oil market!

Pretty sure that was all my oil. I put cheap oil on the market to encourage grabbing. And then even cheaper when no one bought it. Apparently, the residents here build their own rigs and use the oil from those. 3 days in, people started really buying it off the market, so I just kept putting it at 75, then 100, then 200.

RIP Causing Trouble (#51).
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Jul 28th 2016, 3:48:27

Originally posted by Scott:

This guy has many accounts, it seems pretty well known. A few of us see the clear evidence, but someone else called me a conspiracy theorist for mentioning obvious things even just to consider them lol...If you EE guys like your game, you best cut out the cancer while you can before it kills you.