Verified:

clintonista Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 1:51:13

of course trump is right, we all look forward to the day when the bots are not mere landfarms.
Then, we can make Express great again.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 1:52:18

Originally posted by Scott:
Originally posted by ssj4goku17:
I never said my preference....I simply said with the 2 options we have given the current environment, one option is better for netting than the other. Prove me wrong based on that and leave the personal insults for Scott and Primeval.

Your bias is now showing. I spied you a few sets back and failed one. You sent message about I would be an idiot to grab a human... Big long cry fest. I then lg you and you sent your nerd rage at me. I love it.

Knock it off with the hollier than everyone else bullfluff. Have you ever measured how far your labia droops? I suspect it probably drags on the ground.

What bias? And what country? That doesn't sound like a message I'd send. Are you sure you're not labeling me as someone else? And what holier than anyone bullfluff? Do you have a problem with the way I communicate? It makes sense why you went quiet....you had to think up a stunning labia insult. Well done.

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:00:31

I never said my preference....I simply said with the 2 options we have given the current environment, one option is better for netting than the other. Prove me wrong based on that and leave the personal insults for Scott and Primeval.

Your bias is now showing. I spied you a few sets back and failed one. You sent message about I would be an idiot to grab a human... Big long cry fest. I then lg you and you sent your nerd rage at me. I love it.

Knock it off with the hollier than everyone else bullfluff. Have you ever measured how far your labia droops? I suspect it probably drags on the ground.

What bias? And what country? That doesn't sound like a message I'd send. Are you sure you're not labeling me as someone else? And what holier than anyone bullfluff? Do you have a problem with the way I communicate? It makes sense why you went quiet....you had to think up a stunning labia insult. Well done.

No, it was you. Part of message was complaining about how the bots buy too much tech and it was unfair. Sounds like you, and you have a bias to not hit humans... It is clear.

Went quiet because I have a life.

Throw another long winded temper tantrum... For my amusement.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:04:17

I'm glad your busy life has made such time available to entertain me. Again I ask, what country? I don't recall messaging such things in-game, and I don't message in-game often, so I think you're lying.

qwerasdf Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:05:23

Originally posted by qwerasdf:
How do I know where the bots are?

Few things...if you're newb you can generally get an idea by checking news and seeing them be farmed without retalling(most humans would go ape with this kind of abuse).

Also, bots are programmed to be around 240 CS...you'll start to recognize this if you look for it. It may be a few CS's under if they've been hit.

Bots have a high Turns Used because they run frequently on express. Bots don't sit on 300 turns...that's someone playing lazy, playing a late start, or waiting for some doofus to landgrab them for low land so they can retal later for more(ol' bait trick, and trump loves to fish :D)

Bots don't get tech outside of business/residential/military/their strat tech. So if you see things like weapons, warfare, etc. it's a clue they're not a bot.

Makes sense. I haven't played this game since 2004? Or back when it was Swirve. Not sure if bots were a thing but with so many people back then I suppose it wasn't an issue.

Kingme Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:05:34

Originally posted by clintonista:
of course trump is right, we all look forward to the day when the bots are not mere landfarms.

The Donald!!!!!

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:07:00

I'm glad your busy life has made such time available to entertain me. Again I ask, what country? I don't recall messaging such things in-game, and I don't message in-game often, so I think you're lying.

Don't remember kid. Keep asking though, your nerd rage is hilarious. Lying really isn't my thing :(

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:08:02

How do I know where the bots are?

Few things...if you're newb you can generally get an idea by checking news and seeing them be farmed without retalling(most humans would go ape with this kind of abuse).

Also, bots are programmed to be around 240 CS...you'll start to recognize this if you look for it. It may be a few CS's under if they've been hit.

Bots have a high Turns Used because they run frequently on express. Bots don't sit on 300 turns...that's someone playing lazy, playing a late start, or waiting for some doofus to landgrab them for low land so they can retal later for more(ol' bait trick, and trump loves to fish :D)

Bots don't get tech outside of business/residential/military/their strat tech. So if you see things like weapons, warfare, etc. it's a clue they're not a bot.

Makes sense. I haven't played this game since 2004? Or back when it was Swirve. Not sure if bots were a thing but with so many people back then I suppose it wasn't an issue.

It wasn't back then. Even now I've only brought up the point that grabbing bots is better for networth than grabbing live players. It was merely a point, whether they like it or not. It is entertaining on how many beasts have been unleashed just by discussing a game dynamic.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:09:02

Don't remember kid. Keep asking though, your nerd rage is hilarious. Lying really isn't my thing :(

You don't remember, and yet you remember me? That makes a lot of sense, Scott. So lying isn't, but being an a-hole is? I still say both. You'll have to keep trying for rage though, I'm not really feelin it :\

Kingme Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:10:22

Trump I understand your logic, I really do. But I agree with goku that if you want to finish at the top you may need to adjust your strategy a bit.

Look at the top 10 for the past 5 sets. I'd venture to say that 80% of the countries didn't actively look to make a grab on a human.

Boring? Maybe. Not the old way? Absolutely.

But it's the way it is now. If you want to be optimal and have a real shot at the win you have to adjust. I had a hard stance on not farming bots. I made 1 hit on a country per set ("the unwritten rule" of the past") but just could never compete for the win.

I've adjusted more recently and had some real shots a win.

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:13:08

You don't remember, and yet you remember me? That makes a lot of sense, Scott. So lying isn't, but being an a-hole is? I still say both. You'll have to keep trying for rage though, I'm not really feelin it :\

I remember your in game message fluffing, then about the same time you came in fluffing about the bots favoring techers. Do you remember every nubs country name? Me neither. Rage on kid.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 13th 2016, 2:14:03

So much deflection and spinning here

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:16:15

I remember your in game message fluffing, then about the same time you came in fluffing about the bots favoring techers. Do you remember every nubs country name? Me neither. Rage on kid.

If I was going to make a claim like you I'd look in history to provide a name as I'd recall such an interaction. You claim you remember this, but don't remember that, you're so unreliable. The internet tough guy thing isn't really working for you, Scottie

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:16:53

Originally posted by Primeval:

You're a real good moderator, btw.

/sarcasm

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:19:25

@KingMe that's all I've been trying to say...the net-game has a favored path...try sharing or even discussing that with these jackals and they want to rip your throat out. I'm sure though that they've made many more friends on here than enemies...

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:20:06

If I was going to make a claim like you I'd look in history to provide a name as I'd recall such an interaction. You claim you remember this, but don't remember that, you're so unreliable. The internet tough guy thing isn't really working for you, Scottie

Hmmm, well you are claiming to never be preferred Stock? Open your profile, if you were not this guy, than it is ironic that he sent me a message crying about all kinds of fluff, including how it was unfair how the bots were buying tech and it was unfair, then I noticed this alias crying on forums.

No internet tough guy, just feeding off your nerd rage.

Kingme Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:22:58

@KingMe that's all I've been trying to say...the net-game has a favored path...try sharing or even discussing that with these jackals and they want to rip your throat out. I'm sure though that they've made many more friends on here than enemies...

I don't think I've interacted with Trump in game... I could be wrong though.
Trump I notice you were a "New Member" ... so what's your real alias?

I'm starting to notice a pattern of "new members" or "new players" who i'm pretty sure are old vets trolling or playing devils advocate because they've become bored of the game.

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:23:59

Originally posted by Primeval:

You're a real good moderator, btw.

/sarcasm

Prime is an awesome mod. He has only had to ban me once!

Kingme Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:24:04

BTW Scott and Clintonista suck!

They both hit me! haha

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:24:14

Preferred Stock was me, yes. I did post concerns on the forums about the bot functions, and I wasn't alone in it, but I don't see myself giving in-game messages on it. What was your country name that I had interaction with? Simply providing feedback on the forum merely to discuss things in a calm, intelligent way means I'm fluffing? What's the point of the forums then? To not talk about anything? Are the bots not improvable? Earth Empires! Where forum posting is not welcome! Way to attract new people guys.

It's obvious you've lost, Scott. Don't forget to feed off your icecream too before it melts.

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:28:17

Yeah, you messaged before I even grabbed whining about how I should not hit humans and how dumb I am if I grabbed you.

So, let's revisit the bias aspect. You claim to not have a dog in the fight, yet you send messages like this? I

Lost what? This is actually important to you? Ha Ha

If anyone wants a good laugh, grab this kid. The in game messages are hilarious.

Anyone know his number this set?

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:28:36

Originally posted by Kingme:
BTW Scott and Clintonista suck!

They both hit me! haha

Wait, you found Clint?

Kingme Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:32:22

No, not this set.

He's waiting to hit me tomorrow night. It's his textbook play haha

Clint, PM what your country was last set.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:34:39

I still think you're lying, Scott.

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:35:34

I still think you're lying, Scott.

Think harder, it might help.

Kingme Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:37:12

Scott you may be talking about me...

I've voiced my concerns about the tech buying too. And I've been known to message in game quite a bit. Especially if I think someone is being an asshat or doing something not optimal.

I'd like to think I don't whine and that instead I try to provide help and insight... but I'm just saying it could have been me at one point.

Kingme Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:37:37

My profile is open so you should be able to tell pretty easily.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:38:56

Like I said, check the name, Scott. And I'm not the only one who brought up bot performance in an adult way simply to discuss the potential of making things Better. This community clearly doesn't want that though.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:41:15

So my point is validated...you don't remember and there's obviously others who talk about bots, and yet you were headstrong in assaulting me with your e-thuggery without clear conscience. Am I still the bad guy here?

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:42:21

Like I said, check the name, Scott. And I'm not the only one who brought up bot performance in an adult way simply to discuss the potential of making things Better. This community clearly doesn't want that though.

Just because a few people cry about it doesn't mean it will be better.

Why do you keep changing your story? Sounds like I am not the one with integrity problem.

Rage on

Kingme Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:42:38

So my point is validated...you don't remember and there's obviously others who talk about bots, and yet you were headstrong in assaulting me with your e-thuggery without clear conscience. Am I still the bad guy here?

yes you're always the bad guy :P

Kidding of course.

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:43:37

No I remembered, was just waiting for you to deny it, like you did, so you would have to backpedal, like you just did.

Hammer Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:44:02

CLINT! Now if we could just get earf to make an appearance this thread would be classic!

I visualize people chaining themselves to the bots as the tree huggers do when I read threads about people protecting the land resources that qz gave us due to a lack of people.

Hopefully, things will change, the game will grow and we CAN make Express great again, but it will have to begin here on the forums with each other...the only place we have to "welcome" people and befriend one another....before you finish second to me! lmao. (I'm still seeking first win, bros.)

Good night, all.

Edited By: Hammer on Aug 13th 2016, 2:46:50

Kingme Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:53:44

Originally posted by Hammer:

CLINT! Now if we could just get earf to make an appearance this thread would be classic!

I visualize people chaining themselves to the bots as the tree huggers do when I read threads about people protecting the land resources that qz gave us due to a lack of people.

Hopefully, things will change, the game will grow and we CAN make Express great again, but it will have to begin here on the forums with each other...the only place we have to "welcome" people and befriend one another....before you finish second to me! lmao. (I'm still seeking first win, bros.)

Good night, all.

Peace out! I've never won either...

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:55:37

Ahhh so its called 2.0 because it has more then twice the crazy in it
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:56:13

No I remembered, was just waiting for you to deny it, like you did, so you would have to backpedal, like you just did.

How is asking what country a backpedal? Claiming a country that's known to be me doesn't help, and you didn't tell me your country # either. You're making half-assed accusations and when someone else says, "oh it may have been me", you don't even acknowledge it. Why are you still posting, Scott? Don't you have a life to live?

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 2:59:46

How is asking what country a backpedal? Claiming a country that's known to be me doesn't help, and you didn't tell me your country # either. You're making half-assed accusations and when someone else says, "oh it may have been me", you don't even acknowledge it. Why are you still posting, Scott? Don't you have a life to live?

I have a retard to amuse me for the time being.

You back pedaled because you claimed I was full of fluff never could have happened. Unlucky for you, I was able to connect your country to your rants based the information in the ingame message and your cry on the forums.

You seem obsessed with claiming a victory, yet all you have done is cry and nerd rage.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:06:57

I never said any of that lol. Are you a druggie? I asked from the beginning, what was said, what were the 2 country names, it doesn't sound like something I'd do, but I did post on forums. You just puking out what I said in forums isn't valid. Anyone could say those things(see KingMe's confession), and like I said, I don't believe I gave a long winded lecture about bot hitting to some Express Noob, aka you. Tell me your country name that set and let's check history.

I have no tissues nor veins protruding from my neck, Scott. Btw, what's your highest Express finish?

Edited By: ssj4goku17 on Aug 13th 2016, 3:15:20

Kingme Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:08:59

Uh oh... About to compare sizes.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:10:57

I have no tissues nor veins in my neck, Scott. Btw, what's your highest Express finish?

If you have no veins in your neck, you should probably think about seeing a doctor. 'Cuz you dead bro.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2016, 3:11:42

Are we talking NW or top ranked spot?
Just shut up and have another beer

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:16:10

Originally posted by NukEvil:

I have no tissues nor veins in my neck, Scott. Btw, what's your highest Express finish?

If you have no veins in your neck, you should probably think about seeing a doctor. 'Cuz you dead bro.

Fair Enough. Sarcasm taken and reformatted.

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:16:20

I never said any of that lol. Are you a druggie? I asked from the beginning, what was said, what were the 2 country names, it doesn't sound like something I'd do, but I did post on forums. You just puking out what I said in forums isn't valid. Anyone could say those things(see KingMe's confession), and like I said, I don't believe I gave a long winded lecture about bot hitting to some Express Noob, aka you. Tell me your country name that set and let's check history.

Lol Open up your profile and I will show you a noob.

The fact that you didn't just flatly deny it and asked for all kinds of information (hoping so couldn't prove it) and had to back pedal was all the proof we need. Just stop lieing, it is that simple.

The mere fact that you are now looking to see if I can continue to prove your irrelevant requests shows how desperate you are... Keep lieing kid.

2016-07-16 05:00 I Found Your Multi (#39) Preferred Stock (#13) PS 1,789A (+760A)

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:17:06

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Are we talking NW or top ranked spot?

I was thinking rank as every set is its own game, but both is better I suppose.

Kingme Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:17:25

Fine... I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

2nd Place $40,870,508 NW

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:20:17

I didn't lie Scott, I asked honest questions. If I remembered every experience with every prick on here my head would get full.

Also, that does remind me...so you're the asshole that messaged me "thanks for the land asshole, still finished better than you" or something along those lines within the last 2 minutes of the set? And then I outjumped your ass and put your properly under my boot? Yea, that was real cute of you to run your mouth and lose Lol...how did that feel, Scott? How many hours of sleep did you lose ragin' about it?

Also, I'm pretty sure this way all before the posting about bots in forums? You still have no proof of anything. But, yes now that I see that country name I will admit I do remember exchanging unpleasant messages with you about it.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:21:04

You're gonna show me a noob with my profile? You mean my rankings when I actually play? How many sets have you won, Scott

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:21:14

2nd Place $40,870,508 NW

But the true question is... Do you have veins or tissues in your neck?

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:22:19

You're gonna show me a noob with my profile? You mean my rankings when I actually play? How many sets have you won, Scott

Again, you keep asking for more and more information. I was simply pointing out your nerd rage.

Thanks for proving my point. I think the lack of veins in your neck may have deprived your brain of oxygen.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 3:22:36

2nd Place $40,870,508 NW

But the true question is... Do you have veins or tissues in your neck?

No, I don't eat tissues.