Is that Darkling's sister?

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 4:16:34

Originally posted by Scott:
Originally posted by ssj4goku17:
Originally posted by Kingme:
I've been told I act to normal to be an IT guy.

What really is normal, KingMe? I'd love a 150IQ interpretation on this too, Scott *chuckle*

Why, you don't know how to spell Google or read a dictionary. Poor attempt at trolling 1/10. I gave you one point out of pitty.

Dictionary comebacks are generally supposed to phase out around 3rd grade, bub.

That wasn't a troll or comeback. I am genuinely curious given you need simple things defined for you.

You're getting weaker by the post, dude. I've concluded you're a persistent turd who won't flush so I'm going to leave you here as a floater for some other poor soul. Fare thee well!

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 4:18:59

Originally posted by Kingme:
I've been told I act to normal to be an IT guy.

What really is normal, KingMe? I'd love a 150IQ interpretation on this too, Scott *chuckle*

Why, you don't know how to spell Google or read a dictionary. Poor attempt at trolling 1/10. I gave you one point out of pitty.

Dictionary comebacks are generally supposed to phase out around 3rd grade, bub.

That wasn't a troll or comeback. I am genuinely curious given you need simple things defined for you.

You're getting weaker by the post, dude. I've concluded you're a persistent turd who won't flush so I'm going to leave you here as a floater for some other poor soul. Fare thee well!

2/10, you are improving.

I may be a turd in the eyes of a retard, but a liar I am not.

Thanks for the amusing nerd rage. Only reason I still play this game.

Kingme Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 4:23:52

Scott I just noticed your sig.

+1

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 4:28:21

fluff yeah. Johnson is a little too republican for me, but I can overlook it based on the 2 fluff stains running in the two major parties.

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 4:30:37

Most Americans are too stupid to realize that the two major parties only seek one thing... power. Neither of them is talking about restoring individual freedom, just who they plan to tax (steal from)... And who will benefit from it.

Hammer Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 7:01:38

Originally posted by drkprinc:
Ahhh so its called 2.0 because it has more then twice the crazy in it

dp, he tried to give some help to people a few weeks ago, so named this one 2.0. However, I think it is around release 2.5 now that we are on page 4. Now, he's going political *slaps Kingme's wrist* . This shouldn't take long considering our candidates. Out of a population of 350mil, these is our best?

I think Trump really was trying to be the voice of all the armchair quarterbacks, certainly discussing some issues that we have thought about before and that needed attention, but not realizing how far he would go. I think he surprised himself and everyone else.

I saw an article this week that Hillary had spent $50 mil on TV advertisement while Trump had spent $0. He is getting plenty of free air time with the news channels and then when he steps on his fluff and has to smooth that over. Regardless of outcome, I think it was made clear that people are ready for change. This is essentially the Tea Party 2.0 from 4 years ago.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2016, 7:19:17

This thread got fluffed in a hurry.....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

clintonista Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 9:10:08

"lieing Scott" is a worthless mrford toe sucker. Have to agree with ssj on this one.

Scott Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 14:04:14

Originally posted by clintonista:
"lieing Scott" is a worthless mrford toe sucker. Have to agree with ssj on this one.

Have you ever said a single truthful thing? No. You are also a complete fluff.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 14:39:15

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
This thread got fluffed in a hurry.....

This thread is a peek into the basic human psyche, especially when that human considers sunlight as a foreign country. It's also an indication that some things stay the same, no matter how much time passes, or how much progress is made in a society.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Kingme Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 17:00:19

I'm pretty sure this is the largest thread I've ever started... So I've got that going for me.

Xninja Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 17:53:28

Damn, I stopped reading on page 2.... damn Scott and his hard on to keep fluff flying in these forums.... where discussions go to die......

Back to point....

Coming from a players who strives to hit human players as often as bots(sorry my friends...), everything that is being said on the pro bot farming movement is correct. It is the safest, most cost effective means to gain your land to attain the win. If you want to win the server, do this or shut up.

If you want to flex your skill, shoot your mouth and make people work for their land. Hit player ran countries. End of debate.

Other than that..... go and try to have fun, which ever way you chose to do it.
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

mrford Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 22:16:13

Keep my name out of your mouth and I will keep my fluff out of yours.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

qwerasdf Game profile

Aug 13th 2016, 23:41:44

lol I feel like people get really butthurt when landgrabbed.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2016, 2:15:22

Originally posted by qwerasdf:

Cuz they do!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 14th 2016, 2:34:06

I imagine they also really enjoy playing solitaire

Marshal Game profile

Aug 14th 2016, 10:38:57

cause that means they need to spend money on jets and oil which otherwise would been spent on getting stocks and also it costs to build up and demolish unwanted buildings and military expenses will be higher so less tax income and higher bushels usage.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

clintonista Game profile

Aug 14th 2016, 11:10:07

ok Marshal or some other reasonable poster,

why?
why is it mandatory to retal?
why not just let it go?

I was triple tapped earlier this set and never retaled, I suspect by kingme.
Do I owe the server the obligation to have hunted him down or can I just try to make the top ten and ignore him?
It seems as though the post-cheat May 2010 GDI which gave so many the sense of entitlement to carry weak defense also bestowed a server-wide understanding that any LG will be retaled, period. Any triple tap will result in all out war.
One set after I quad tapped MAKEMYDAY, he and two of his friends purpled themselves because he was too weak to hurt me alone. No one said anything about the cheating and I got the sense from kingme that he thought I deserved it for getting to 40 million jets and hitting the best available targets regardless of their rank. A group of guys cheated to stop a predator and the consensus not just kingme seemed to be on the side of the cheaters. This sense that any LG must be retaled that is implied in your response and everywhere else on the forum did not exist on the other sites nor on this one pre May,2010.

I do not understand it.

Scott Game profile

Aug 14th 2016, 14:51:54

Clit,

Just because you lack the same common sense that even a 3 year old exhibits, doesn't mean people support cheaters. More likely is they didn't feel bad for you because you play like an asshat.

We are still waiting on proof that ford cheated. You keep providing evidence that others have cheated and blamed ford. The only reasonable explanation is that you are retarded.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 14th 2016, 15:22:16

land means everything so nobody wants to lose it. main point is that land is scarce even with bots.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Kingme Game profile

Aug 14th 2016, 16:10:12

ok Marshal or some other reasonable poster,

why?
why is it mandatory to retal?
why not just let it go?

I was triple tapped earlier this set and never retaled, I suspect by kingme.
Do I owe the server the obligation to have hunted him down or can I just try to make the top ten and ignore him?
It seems as though the post-cheat May 2010 GDI which gave so many the sense of entitlement to carry weak defense also bestowed a server-wide understanding that any LG will be retaled, period. Any triple tap will result in all out war.
One set after I quad tapped MAKEMYDAY, he and two of his friends purpled themselves because he was too weak to hurt me alone. No one said anything about the cheating and I got the sense from kingme that he thought I deserved it for getting to 40 million jets and hitting the best available targets regardless of their rank. A group of guys cheated to stop a predator and the consensus not just kingme seemed to be on the side of the cheaters. This sense that any LG must be retaled that is implied in your response and everywhere else on the forum did not exist on the other sites nor on this one pre May,2010.

I do not understand it.

I have never once condoned cheating. Never have, never will. In fact if you go back throughout my history (which is very long) you'll find I've fought against it on multiple servers.

As for triple tapping you this set... it's possibly. But you must have been disguised as a bot like country, either intentionally or accidentally. I don't hit human players on purpose at the moment.

If you get to 40m jets and hardly no turrets, then yes you deserve to be gang banged back. Being all-jetter has always been looked down on in this game.

I asked you to PM your country to me last set... now you should PM your country this set so I can see if your claims are true.

Kingme Game profile

Aug 14th 2016, 16:22:23

Unless you played differently than usual (haven't made an attack all set). I never attacked you Clint.

clintonista Game profile

Aug 14th 2016, 17:46:40

i take pains to never look like a bot
PMed you my country number

Kingme Game profile

Aug 14th 2016, 18:01:31

Wasn't me, I didn't hit you.

Hammer Game profile

Aug 14th 2016, 19:35:57

Nice posts, Xninja and Marshall..clear and concise, 100% spot on.

clint, Kingme is correct, and I am pretty sure you know it already, but nobody appreciates double and triple tapping. Now, some people may let it ride..like when we used to have a lot of all-x'er when we had 120-140 players and no bots...but most people have always declared war on multiple hits. You know this. If you chose to let it ride, good for you. But, you could also be lying in wait for a specific person to think they can hit you and get away as the first person did, so you can unleash your jets.

As to feeling the need to retal every hit, everyone has their own policy. Most, I would bet, will chase a person down to get that retal IF it is feasible. Otherwise, everyone else will think the person can be freely hit, but you know this.

It is called standing up for yourself.

qwerasdf Game profile

Aug 15th 2016, 0:04:16

^ IF you just want to hit bots, why not play this game in single player mode? Just run a simulator or something? The multiplayer factor goes out the door if you expect to be able to farm unopposed.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 15th 2016, 0:06:55

You still put stuff on the market, or buy stuff off the market, so there's still some multiplayer aspect.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Aug 15th 2016, 0:13:52

^ IF you just want to hit bots, why not play this game in single player mode? Just run a simulator or something? The multiplayer factor goes out the door if you expect to be able to farm unopposed.

You can still hit players...I only asked why hit a real player for 1-2k if they can turn around and take it back tomorrow when you can take from bots without retal risk? If you feel you can out-run someone in express and/or really end up on top in the end, or that someone else is too far behind/low to successfully get you back anyway, that's different.

You're also still competing strategy for highest networth, even if you don't directly attack each other.

Hammer Game profile

Aug 15th 2016, 2:54:29

^ IF you want to point at me and incorrectly make an assumption as to what I said, read what I and those I referenced wrote again. It was pretty clear. Your first sentence is based on an inaccurate premise which makes the rest of your post go out said door.

GarrehZzz Game profile

Aug 17th 2016, 9:01:56

ITT: Girly men afraid of a tustle

RiGHTiNTHeJiMMy

Aug 23rd 2016, 23:22:00

ZZZ