Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 25th 2016, 16:04:45

Heads up: take a closer look at 43. Sent me a message and diffused my missiles when I spied for a retal.

Message from forbidden (#43) sent on Aug 25, 15:17
Report this message
hey dont be angry and ruin our set, was just a grab bro
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

mrford Game profile

Aug 25th 2016, 16:42:09

Originally posted by Celphi:
Originally posted by mrford:
You make yourself look dumber the I ever could.

Need I say more? Were you going for " then "? Which would still be wrong.

Autocorrect exists. So does irony. So are you clint's cheerleader? Cute.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

clintonista Game profile

Aug 25th 2016, 16:58:51

actually mrford I decided a while ago to expose you the way Hillary has been exposed, one email drop at a time.
For years Hillary has been slowly proven a liar, a fraud and influence peddler.
So too you have already admitted you are a liar and a deliberately disruptive "" a word I do not use.
Everyone knows that you lie, those who were around in 2010 and those who went back and read the proof themselves and those who know about our tourney challenge know you cheat, in a few months after several more quotes from primeval, jagernacht, pang and others, everyone will know you cheat.

I have enjoyed being your Julian Assange.

Kingme Game profile

Aug 25th 2016, 19:06:36

Originally posted by clintonista:

Ewwwwww gross.

Scott Game profile

Aug 25th 2016, 19:15:19

actually mrford I decided a while ago to expose you the way Hillary has been exposed, one email drop at a time.
So too you have already admitted you are a liar and a deliberately disruptive "" a word I do not use.
Everyone knows that you lie, those who were around in 2010 and those who went back and read the proof themselves and those who know about our tourney challenge know you cheat, in a few months after several more quotes from primeval, jagernacht, pang and others, everyone will know you cheat.

Speak for yourself. Ford has never lied to me. Based on the "evidence" you have shown, he has never lied to you either. It is clear you are either dumber than dirt or a psychotic retard... Still trying to decide which one.

mrford Game profile

Aug 25th 2016, 20:26:26

As long as you are just making fluff up and posting no proof, you are not bothering me, no matter how much you think you matter. I don't cheat, never have. You have done nothing to prove otherwise. Pretty simple.

It is just kinda sad really. My name wasnt even mentioned in any ofnthe threads you linked. That is the best part lol. But good luck with your bullfluff. You are going to need it.

Oh, and the only thing I gathered from your post is that you like to molest and rape people like your idol. Well played sir. Well played.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 25th 2016, 20:31:04
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Hammer Game profile

Aug 26th 2016, 2:16:12

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Heads up: take a closer look at 43. Sent me a message and diffused my missiles when I spied for a retal.

Message from forbidden (#43) sent on Aug 25, 15:17
Report this message
hey dont be angry and ruin our set, was just a grab bro

That's a bayrock message. It came after you got caught spying, or either the diffusing of the missiles did, right? I haven't looked, but guessing he is probably in top 15 or so right now. He's a fast starter who threatens, and then finishes flattened, purpled, or dead. He probably doesn't have any turns either unless he learned after fluffing with me awhile back. I tried to help him be a better player as I told him step by step how and why I was able to dismantle him. That was the time he called me a suicider and said he had contacted qz about suiciders (retaliators is what he should have called those who defend themselves).

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2016, 3:02:45

@mrford

For me to be Clintonista's cheerleader, I would have to follow his team state ( thread ) to state ( thread ). Only Scott has been able to accomplish that with you.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 26th 2016, 3:37:35

btw its not bayrock
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Scott Game profile

Aug 26th 2016, 4:00:25

Originally posted by Celphi:
@mrford

For me to be Clintonista's cheerleader, I would have to follow his team state ( thread ) to state ( thread ). Only Scott has been able to accomplish that with you.

Once again, your retard logic fails you.

Just because the two of us happen to agree that the two of you are legally retarded with the socials skills of a downs kid, does not mean that I follow ford thread to thread. Yours and clits posts radiate stupidity, so they are exceptionally easy to find.

Hammer Game profile

Aug 26th 2016, 15:04:39

Originally posted by Warster:
btw its not bayrock

Great! Apologies to both guys. Thanks for the quick response.

bayrock Game profile

Aug 26th 2016, 15:26:14

warster if u keep telling people who i am ill create a multi on another ip and browser so u wont know who i am, ok big boy?

Scott Game profile

Aug 26th 2016, 15:27:37

Originally posted by bayrock:
warster if u keep telling people who i am ill create a multi on another ip and browser so u wont know who i am, ok big boy?

Please, just ban her from here, IRC, plus the server. She is worthless.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2016, 16:10:40

Originally posted by bayrock:

Loser.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 26th 2016, 19:13:10

Bayrock - I'm done reading threat after threat stating outright you are going to cheat. You are no longer allowed to post here.

Kingme Game profile

Aug 26th 2016, 19:17:43

Originally posted by Primeval:
Bayrock - I'm done reading threat after threat stating outright you are going to cheat. You are no longer allowed to post here.

darn the luck.

FiersDeity Game profile

Aug 26th 2016, 19:27:44

I hope you're all happy! He's probably taking his anger out on his waifu pillow right now.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2016, 20:32:12

I haven't checked this in a while. I do like the outcome. Nice Primeval :)
Just shut up and have another beer

clintonista Game profile

Aug 26th 2016, 21:06:06

yes the constant threats reminded me of jagernacht and his "friends", one of whom has not been banned.

Kingme Game profile

Aug 26th 2016, 21:10:23

yes the constant threats reminded me of jagernacht and his "friends", one of whom has not been banned.

If you're implying that mrford and jagernacht are the same person (which I assume is why you used the quotes) you are mistaken.

Hammer Game profile

Aug 26th 2016, 21:14:10

Thx, Primeval.

clintonista Game profile

Aug 26th 2016, 21:21:51

kingme,
No such implication, simply they were friends and admitted helping each other while playing express.

Simply that they were friends who helped each other on express and were open about it.
Jagernacht was fully capable of complete sentences, replete with proper grammar and accurate spelling.
Clearly he is not mrford.

mrford Game profile

Aug 26th 2016, 21:51:01

kingme,
No such implication, simply they were friends and admitted helping each other while playing express.

Simply that they were friends who helped each other on express and were open about it.
Jagernacht was fully capable of complete sentences, replete with proper grammar and accurate spelling.
Clearly he is not mrford.

You are so full if fluff you should be a case study. Lol.

Obviously you arnt going to back up your claims with any proof right? Me and Jager wernt even friends. Lol. Much less helped each other on this server.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kingme Game profile

Aug 26th 2016, 21:51:37

haha

Well nothing wrong with being friends. I frequently converse with a lot of people on a weekly basis through the game, third party alliance sites, or PM's. (But I don't need to tell you that)

That shouldn't ever automatically implicate me in any issues they may have now or in the future.
I wouldn't see why that same logic wouldn't also apply to mrford or anyone else?

mrford Game profile

Aug 26th 2016, 22:36:05

I am 90% certian that Clint is either Gregg or lincoln, and that would explain both the hardon and butthurt. And the whole being full of fluff thing too.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 27th 2016, 0:31:47

Since bayrock can still read but can't post I'll just say this,

You are stupid, I didn't say who you were I said that that country wasn't you so that person didn't get killed because of your previous actions

Edited By: Warster on Aug 27th 2016, 0:33:48
See Original Post
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Trump

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2016, 1:00:41

I dont know about that. It seems from bayrock's reaction that it is one of his "friends." Didnt he just admit it was his in that post, by accident? He and izmla make 2 but theres another one out there that theyve got, must be this guy

qwerasdf Game profile

Aug 27th 2016, 6:29:49

Trump are you the Make America Great Again country? LOL

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 27th 2016, 10:20:24

its going to get to the point where you will have to register your IP to your account and only play from that one IP because of people like this.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 27th 2016, 11:00:16

Originally posted by Warster:
btw its not bayrock

I don't know, Warster. It appears as if #43 and #119 have both taken a liking to GSing my country to death--all because I retalled #119. Although it could be just one country jumping on the bandwagon for an easy kill or whatever.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 27th 2016, 11:57:40

well i can see who it is :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 27th 2016, 12:16:27

Meh, not worth it. I'll just change how I play in future sets.

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 27th 2016, 14:51:26

lots of missiles tanks and spies oh my!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 27th 2016, 18:53:13

Message from Bad Dog (#5) sent on Aug 27, 16:14
Report this message
here bit comes

Sent to me after I retalled him and before he sent a few harmful ops. 119 is dead due to someone else (thank you 81, whoever you are), 43 is pretty much a parking lot by now, and waiting to see what #5 does.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 28th 2016, 14:18:06

Ok, 43 is dead, now working on 5.

Hammer Game profile

Aug 28th 2016, 16:44:32

lol.. get'em!