Verified:

Scott Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 18:09:12

Nevermind, I won't embarrass you privetly, I will do it publicly.

https://s22.postimg.org/435yav31t/IMG_2298.jpg

For retards who can't read, please reference the area with the red circle.

If I prove I have a 4.0, do you promise to quit the game?

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 28th 2016, 18:10:05

Originally posted by Scott:

I have a 60+ hour job, ...

Confirmed. Scott cleans houses dressed as a french maid. I can't recall who's idea that was.

Scott Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 18:14:22

Originally posted by Primeval:

Confirmed. Scott cleans houses dressed as a french maid. I can't recall who's idea that was.

Sounds like a fantasy of yours...

GeneralofRome Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 18:40:33

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
/me eats popcorn

/me steals popcorn and hides

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2016, 19:56:14

Get your own, prick!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 28th 2016, 20:48:05

Originally posted by Primeval:

Sounds like a fantasy of yours...

Caught me. You always see right through me, dear.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 21:20:31

/me pours sugar on kohn00b's popcorns.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Scott Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 22:03:55

Originally posted by Marshal:
/me pours sugar on kohn00b's popcorns.

If you need salt, Clint has plenty.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2016, 23:08:30

Mmmmm caramel popcorn.....

/me eats caramel popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

the Temple

Sep 28th 2016, 23:13:37

Temple University for my grad...

Everyone needs a lesson from the Temple

clintonista Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 23:47:03

After 2010, no one is stupid enough to post their RL information on this site.

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 23:54:20

Originally posted by clintonista:

Im 21 female live in toronto huge tits super tight ass just goto any payphone here and dial 9-1-1 to get ahold of me
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2016, 0:01:04

Originally posted by drkprinc:

Im 21 female live in toronto huge tits super tight ass just goto any payphone here and dial 9-1-1 to get ahold of me

I would call but i haven't seen a payphone in years.
Just shut up and have another beer

Scott Game profile

Sep 29th 2016, 0:03:53

Thats why it is censored : ) Post your apology fluff face.

the Temple

Sep 29th 2016, 1:02:17

What happened?

Scott Game profile

Sep 29th 2016, 1:14:23

Originally posted by the Temple:
What happened?

Nice proof there "lieing Scott", repeaing misinformation is not proof.
If it were true, it just seems foolish to borrow all that money to go to grad school when you can not spell, read or discern.
I would not hire you with such a lack of fundamentals.
It took me three years to pay off my grad school loans, I can not imagine you paying yours off at $14/hour.

Nice proof there "lieing Scott", repeaing misinformation is not proof.
If it were true, it just seems foolish to borrow all that money to go to grad school when you can not spell, read or discern.
I would not hire you with such a lack of fundamentals.
It took me three years to pay off my grad school loans, I can not imagine you paying yours off at $14/hour.

The irony in calling out spelling "repeaing"...

There you go with assumptions again. Who pays for school...not I.

Lol I made more than $14/an hour as an intern during my undergrad. Keep trying loser.

Send me your email and I will provide you actual proof since you aren't smart enough to know how google works.

Nevermind, I won't embarrass you privetly, I will do it publicly.

https://s22.postimg.org/435yav31t/IMG_2298.jpg

For retards who can't read, please reference the area with the red circle.

If I prove I have a 4.0, do you promise to quit the game?

Clit decided to try and ACT smart again... once again, she was shot down...

Xninja Game profile

Sep 29th 2016, 1:47:27

Originally posted by Xninja:
Originally posted by mrford:
7th fluffes! Go join chaos !!!!

It is irresponsible to recruit people to a clan that is on an extermination list.

and be slaughtered like pigs... Choas cant even honor the CF they begged for...

One day people in CC will get a grip on a real life, spend 1 hour a day on their countries like a normal human being and we will see how the threats hold true...... Clan extermination, slaughter like pigs, in the end chaos will remain, I won't give it up. I dont recall begging for a CF either Scott. I'll keep recruiting and one day Chaos will be more than the subject of the majority of FFA's hate....

Strange how you complain when we give you exactly what you want.... Like you didn't want to end the set killing us more.... Mob was board, a few members wanted to kill some originals we neglected round 1.... I'm sure you all terribly upset... We didn't want to beat you in TCN again like last set..... After getting curb stomped.

Exterminate us.... Its only been happening since day one, mass hating on the clan full of scrubby Noobs/misfits! Im just posting it up to show not all chaos is bad... I have the skill to play a good game, just not the time to babysit an entire clan to glory..

So ya......

7th fluffes! Practically all explore too. SO come join Chaos and help prevent the slaughter! Don't let the likes of Scott and MrFord destroy my clan :-P. Come join the Lord's of Chaos on FFA!

More bullfluff, I spend less than an hour a day on my countries... a lot less.

While it is fun to absolutely destroy you tards, it is astonishing that you claimed to not ask for a CF... especially with the normal claims and crying from you guys about how it would be bad for the server blah blah blah

Yes, please join chaos is you would like to build countries for me to knock down.

You actually wonder why people think you guys are a bunch of retards? Wow

All I know is 80-90% of CC membership walls excessively. This shows they have a much more open availability for playing this game than the average person. If you can wall 24/7, not overflow turns and attend war chats within an hour, then you my friend have this game all worked out....

Asking for a CF and begging are two different things. But no matter. The strongest FFA war tag consisting of some of the best killers in the game resorting to name calling and basing a not so experienced clan shows your devine character....

So in short, BAH, BAH I SAY!

#1 - Smart phones, IRC APP, Highlights... try it

#2 - You guys broke a CF... and got curb stomped. Do you guys really wonder why everyone thinks your clan is a bunch of tards?

1. I have a smart phone. I use AndChat and have set highlights. I also have a 40+ hour a week job, dealing with the public, requiring all my attention while I am there. I also have a famiky that requires a great deal of my time.... But like I said, no matter. I get it, some people can have a life and can devoted the required time to this game to be great. Some people can have no life and devote the same required time and be great.... I can't be great in war leading a clan... It's apparent, I dont do fluff other than defend the name of Chaos on the forums.... I have a life that makes it near impossible.... but I can put my countries to the top of the server in the name of Chaos in Express and will continue to keep trying. I'm in Primary too fluffes.... So go strart trashing me there too.

2. When clan A controls clan B, C and D and hates clan E..... Who the fluff cares.... We are essentially the only clan you can hit..... So shut the fluff up, kill my worthless countries and keep attempting to keep Chaos off the server.....

This is the Express forum, please keep the chatter about the lesser games to their particular fora.
This is for skilled players not for mobs of mediocrity.

No can do, I have recruited people from express in the past and will continue to do so. Please keep your meaningless opinions to yourself. Everyone here knows the greatness of your superior skill.....

I have a 60+ hour job, do full-time graduate studies, have a demanding family... this game takes me about 30 minutes or less a day...

I will trash the name of chaos when you act retarded. You are attempting to recruit players who don't know what they are in for, kind of like new ppl joining Deanna tags. They should be made aware.

Also, stop acting like we need you. We could arrange decent wars with IMP if we needed to. Talk to Drkprnc if you need to know how to build a decent country.

Everyone knows I can build a decent country...... And your comment of arranged wars with IMP, no fluff, I said clan A controls clan B, C and D....

I promote the growth of the clan I helped build. Do I dictate and control everything the tag does , no. I never hid the fact that we get constant beat downs.

You talk mad fluff to me Scott but most of CC would welcome me with no issues. I have been invited in the past.
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

the Temple

Sep 29th 2016, 1:50:01

No dumbarse, what happened in 2010?

Scott Game profile

Sep 29th 2016, 2:30:07

Originally posted by the Temple:

No dumbarse, what happened in 2010?

He is probably trying to imply ford cheated in 2010 or some other dumb fluff. This kid is fluffing retarded.

Scott Game profile

Sep 29th 2016, 2:31:41

It is irresponsible to recruit people to a clan that is on an extermination list.

One day people in CC will get a grip on a real life, spend 1 hour a day on their countries like a normal human being and we will see how the threats hold true...... Clan extermination, slaughter like pigs, in the end chaos will remain, I won't give it up. I dont recall begging for a CF either Scott. I'll keep recruiting and one day Chaos will be more than the subject of the majority of FFA's hate....

Strange how you complain when we give you exactly what you want.... Like you didn't want to end the set killing us more.... Mob was board, a few members wanted to kill some originals we neglected round 1.... I'm sure you all terribly upset... We didn't want to beat you in TCN again like last set..... After getting curb stomped.

Exterminate us.... Its only been happening since day one, mass hating on the clan full of scrubby Noobs/misfits! Im just posting it up to show not all chaos is bad... I have the skill to play a good game, just not the time to babysit an entire clan to glory..

So ya......

7th fluffes! Practically all explore too. SO come join Chaos and help prevent the slaughter! Don't let the likes of Scott and MrFord destroy my clan :-P. Come join the Lord's of Chaos on FFA!

While it is fun to absolutely destroy you tards, it is astonishing that you claimed to not ask for a CF... especially with the normal claims and crying from you guys about how it would be bad for the server blah blah blah

Yes, please join chaos is you would like to build countries for me to knock down.

All I know is 80-90% of CC membership walls excessively. This shows they have a much more open availability for playing this game than the average person. If you can wall 24/7, not overflow turns and attend war chats within an hour, then you my friend have this game all worked out....

Asking for a CF and begging are two different things. But no matter. The strongest FFA war tag consisting of some of the best killers in the game resorting to name calling and basing a not so experienced clan shows your devine character....

#2 - You guys broke a CF... and got curb stomped. Do you guys really wonder why everyone thinks your clan is a bunch of tards?

1. I have a smart phone. I use AndChat and have set highlights. I also have a 40+ hour a week job, dealing with the public, requiring all my attention while I am there. I also have a famiky that requires a great deal of my time.... But like I said, no matter. I get it, some people can have a life and can devoted the required time to this game to be great. Some people can have no life and devote the same required time and be great.... I can't be great in war leading a clan... It's apparent, I dont do fluff other than defend the name of Chaos on the forums.... I have a life that makes it near impossible.... but I can put my countries to the top of the server in the name of Chaos in Express and will continue to keep trying. I'm in Primary too fluffes.... So go strart trashing me there too.

2. When clan A controls clan B, C and D and hates clan E..... Who the fluff cares.... We are essentially the only clan you can hit..... So shut the fluff up, kill my worthless countries and keep attempting to keep Chaos off the server.....

This is the Express forum, please keep the chatter about the lesser games to their particular fora.

No can do, I have recruited people from express in the past and will continue to do so. Please keep your meaningless opinions to yourself. Everyone here knows the greatness of your superior skill.....

I have a 60+ hour job, do full-time graduate studies, have a demanding family... this game takes me about 30 minutes or less a day...

I will trash the name of chaos when you act retarded. You are attempting to recruit players who don't know what they are in for, kind of like new ppl joining Deanna tags. They should be made aware.

Also, stop acting like we need you. We could arrange decent wars with IMP if we needed to. Talk to Drkprnc if you need to know how to build a decent country.

Everyone knows I can build a decent country...... And your comment of arranged wars with IMP, no fluff, I said clan A controls clan B, C and D....

I promote the growth of the clan I helped build. Do I dictate and control everything the tag does , no. I never hid the fact that we get constant beat downs.

You talk mad fluff to me Scott but most of CC would welcome me with no issues. I have been invited in the past.

You constantly do dumb fluff... really struggling with how you don't realize this...

vatzooland

Sep 29th 2016, 3:01:41

top 25 too easy these days, should only celebrate top 10!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 29th 2016, 3:06:04

B- imp

Who's c and d
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 29th 2016, 4:41:56

Originally posted by Warster:
B- imp

Who's c and d

C is donny and llaar' cats d is their neighbours?
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

clintonista Game profile

Sep 29th 2016, 19:48:41

So it turns out that temple does have a discount graduate school program that accepts just about anybody. They have a law school that cranks out public defenders and legal aid lawyers at a steeply discounted tuition. From what I hear, if you can spell LSAT, once out of three tries, you are automatically accepted. Nowhere near a top twenty school but according to some better than the Barbados degree factories. Congratulations to "lieing" Scott on his dream of become a Legal Aid lawyer.
It might be some other grad school but apparently they are all sort of community college quality. But still if he ain't "lieing" congrats, I guess. Grad school should not be for everyone and people who can neither spell nor reason benefit little from advanced degrees from diploma mills.

Edited By: clintonista on Sep 29th 2016, 22:09:12

Scott Game profile

Sep 29th 2016, 22:48:33

So it turns out that temple does have a discount graduate school program that accepts just about anybody. They have a law school that cranks out public defenders and legal aid lawyers at a steeply discounted tuition. From what I hear, if you can spell LSAT, once out of three tries, you are automatically accepted. Nowhere near a top twenty school but according to some better than the Barbados degree factories. Congratulations to "lieing" Scott on his dream of become a Legal Aid lawyer.
It might be some other grad school but apparently they are all sort of community college quality. But still if he ain't "lieing" congrats, I guess. Grad school should not be for everyone and people who can neither spell nor reason benefit little from advanced degrees from diploma mills.

Who said anything about law school? You are really retarded...

Lesley you are incapable of reading. Stick to giving strangers hand jobs, you are better at it.

Edited By: Scott on Sep 29th 2016, 22:53:27
See Original Post

Scott Game profile

Sep 29th 2016, 22:49:44

lol spelling... like that time you accused me of not being able to spell but you misspelled a word. Get out of here clown, your bullfluff stinks.

Xninja Game profile

Sep 30th 2016, 0:47:11

B- imp

Who's c and d

C is ICD

D is TKO

I am aware that CC does not completely control these tags. But they do dictate what they get to do during the set. Everyone knows that between those 4 tags, excluding maybe IMP l, share members depending on what tag is doing what.

So ya......

You constantly do dumb fluff... really struggling with how you don't realize this...

I'll agree with you there. Chaos the tag as a whole has made some really fluffed up decisions in the past. Most of these actions are out of my hands to say the least. Further reason to try and recruit and build and maintain a more stable alliance, one that does not make stupid choices. This breaking of the CF this set, sure it was stupid, and sure I contributed 4/16 of my countries hitting 1-2 targets.

Your issue with me is that you assume I have full control of the alliance I recruit for. You assume I make the "dumb fluff happen constantly", which is false. But still no matter, I don't see your stance on the matter changing any time soon if ever.

I dont spend enough time in this game to be politically correct so if you have issues with what chaos did after the CF talk your fluff to someone who is actually responsible for it.
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 30th 2016, 0:53:54

oh we have shared members with NBK and many others over the years, i don't even talk to CC most resets, anyone who wants to net who hasn't caused TKO trouble is allowed to join and net whenever they like, the only person ive let join after causing us problems is llaar, but i like llaar.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 30th 2016, 0:56:27

anyway this is an express board, if you wanna keep bashing each other go to the FFA board and do it
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Xninja Game profile

Sep 30th 2016, 1:28:13

oh we have shared members with NBK and many others over the years, i don't even talk to CC most resets, anyone who wants to net who hasn't caused TKO trouble is allowed to join and net whenever they like, the only person ive let join after causing us problems is llaar, but i like llaar.
anyway this is an express board, if you wanna keep bashing each other go to the FFA board and do it

I respect your statements Warster. Though I dont recall bashing anyone :-P , just defending myself. I'll drop out this thread no problem.
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

qwerasdf Game profile

Oct 2nd 2016, 7:32:50

Who's landfarm?

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 2nd 2016, 8:49:54

Originally posted by qwerasdf:
Who's landfarm?

is it an imposter or the original?