Verified:

Kingme Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 2:40:36

You are a worthless sack of fluff.

You got the fluff beat out of you and "quit" only to come back now to fluff me over? You always take the high and mighty stance that you're doing it to help your finish. You can't finish this set worth a damn, you're a fluffing suiciding fluff sucker.

Quit this game, nobody likes you and you're fluffing terrible.

1.3 mins ago
Enemy operatives stole $17,523,439 and destroyed $0 worth of cash!

1.3 mins ago
Enemy operatives stole $17,453,345 and destroyed $0 worth of cash!

1.3 mins ago
Enemy operatives stole $17,383,531 and destroyed $0 worth of cash!

1.3 mins ago
Enemy operatives stole $17,313,997 and destroyed $0 worth of cash!

1.3 mins ago
Enemy operatives stole $17,244,741 and destroyed $0 worth of cash!

1.3 mins ago
Enemy operatives stole $17,175,762 and destroyed $0 worth of cash!

1.3 mins ago
reptar (#41) attempted to bomb your banks! You killed 5884 enemy spies.

1.3 mins ago
Enemy operatives stole $17,107,059 and destroyed $0 worth of cash!

1.3 mins ago
Enemy operatives stole $17,038,631 and destroyed $0 worth of cash!

1.3 mins ago
Enemy operatives stole $16,970,477 and destroyed $0 worth of cash!

0.8 mins ago
reptar (#41) attempted to bomb your banks! You killed 5809 enemy spies.

0.8 mins ago
reptar (#41) attempted to bomb your banks! You killed 5704 enemy spies.

0.8 mins ago
Enemy operatives stole $16,809,679 and destroyed $0 worth of cash!

0.8 mins ago
Enemy operatives stole $16,742,441 and destroyed $0 worth of cash!

0.8 mins ago
Enemy operatives stole $16,675,471 and destroyed $0 worth of cash!

0.8 mins ago
Enemy operatives stole $16,608,769 and destroyed $0 worth of cash!

0.8 mins ago
Enemy operatives stole $16,542,334 and destroyed $0 worth of cash!

0.8 mins ago
Enemy operatives stole $16,476,164 and destroyed $0 worth of cash!

0.8 mins ago
Enemy operatives stole $16,410,260 and destroyed $0 worth of cash!

0.8 mins ago
reptar (#41) attempted to bomb your banks! You killed 5675 enemy spies.

GeneralofRome Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 2:43:51

That thief!!!

Kingme Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 2:43:59

Also, he says he's taken my cash because he's coming after "whoever is running SuperFly".

So... Superfly, burn his stupid ass. This fluff licker just took 300m

Kingme Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 2:46:49

Also, let it be known that Clintonista is a hypocrite and a liar.

It's quite clear he is just a suicider. Not some holy crusader. He just accused me of being LaE (I don't even know who or what that is). I wasn't even playing during the so called "scandal" or witch hunt he always goes on about.

Seriously, the mods need to remove this garbage from the game. We wonder why it's dwindling to nothing.

clintonista Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 2:47:58

ahhh, clearly this time I am not helping my rank but this time for the first time since Gregg killed LaEx I am locked in a mano a mano battle and I needed a little loose change.

$300 mill should prove useful

you were playing in May of 2010, go back and look at the great GDI announcement of 2010, your comment appears there.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 2:50:50

Originally posted by clintonista:
ahhh, clearly this time I am not helping my rank but this time for the first time since Gregg killed LaEx I am locked in a mano a mano battle and I needed a little loose change.

$300 mill should prove useful

You are now officially the stupidest person I've ever met who played this game. Congratulations you useless turd.
Everything that comes from your mouth is garbage, So did you just finally admit you were Gregg? Because I've heard about how dumb he was... it makes sense.

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 2:52:52

So you are Gregg. Lol.

The retardedness, lack of logic, and bloated self importance all makes sense now.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

clintonista Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 2:55:03

kingme,
you are drunk, in no way did I claim to be Gregg, I do not lie.
Nothing about that statement can be misconstrued to claim to being Gregg. Back in May 2010, many people battled LaE
often mano a mano, if you want you can check the set where it was team Gregg against team LaEx, where we crushed them.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 2:56:28

I've now been accused of being LaE... seriously wtf is wrong with you? How many times were you dropped on your head as a child? Are you still a child?

I've also been accused of being drunk... which is hilarious because I can't even drink because of my current medical situation.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 3:00:38

kingme,
you are drunk, in no way did I claim to be Gregg, I do not lie.
Nothing about that statement can be misconstrued to claim to being Gregg. Back in May 2010, many people battled LaE
often mano a mano, if you want you can check the set where it was team Gregg against team LaEx, where we crushed them.

All you do is lie and spin... spin... spin. It's old. And your hypocritical ways are old.
Do not mistake my current mood as being drunk, my mild mannered and polite ways have just given way to anger and frustration. Because you are a sack of fluff.

You've suicided on me multiple times... which you claim is for your gain? How? You struggle to even finish in the top 10.
You stole my 1st place finish last set
You just probably stole my 2nd highest NW finish ever.

I'm sick of the fluff. Man up and admit you're a fluffing troll, a hypocrite, and a douchebag.
You want a "mano a mano" war?

I'd be happy to wipe the floor with your worthless ass any time you want, you coward.

clintonista Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 3:11:54

it is true that recently I have treated you like an ATM.
When I see available cash, I hit it. I do not apologize for that, it is a game.

I endeavor to improve my situation and if that means farming top ten players, they are going to get farmed.
They have no claim to immunity just because they have a high NW.

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 3:12:49

I am just waiting for Clint to post proof of any of the bullfluff that flows from his mouth.

If he is incapable of finding it, what kind of idiot thinks "anyone can read for themselves" is a legitimate deflection?

Oh, right. Clint is that kind of idiot.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Kingme Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 3:27:26

Originally posted by mrford:
I am just waiting for Clint to post proof of any of the bullfluff that flows from his mouth.

If he is incapable of finding it, what kind of idiot thinks "anyone can read for themselves" is a legitimate deflection?

Oh, right. Clint is that kind of idiot.

I'd REALLY love to see his proof for me being LaE. That should be quite entertaining. Let's see it...

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 3:28:11

He hasn't proven any of his bullfluff, I wouldn't hold your breath.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kingme Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 4:55:23

Now the suicider just tried to LG me...

he's now taken 470m, because that's what suiciders do. With his 6k, 3m NW country. Pathetic.

Scott Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 4:59:44

Originally posted by Kingme:

he's now taken 470m, because that's what suiciders do. With his 6k, 3m NW country. Pathetic.

Clit is the biggest piece of fluff in the game right now. His mouth constantly writes checks... account is always overdrafted. I don't even think he is capable of reading...

Kingme Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 5:22:48

Originally posted by Scott:

Clit is the biggest piece of fluff in the game right now. His mouth constantly writes checks... account is always overdrafted. I don't even think he is capable of reading...

I won't argue that he is the biggest garbage in the game. We need a modern day Gregg to come and rescue us from his fluff.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 5:29:52

PS. Get your money elsewhere asshole. Thanks for ruining another finish and making me jump 18 hours early.

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 5:35:49

P.S. Gregg didn't do anything. LaE was not operating on the express server. The set that was Gregg vs LaE was a joke that Gregg didn't get.

Hey, anyone that wants to can read it for themselves.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kingme Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 5:39:22

Originally posted by mrford:
P.S. Gregg didn't do anything. LaE was not operating on the express server. The set that was Gregg vs LaE was a joke that Gregg didn't get.

Hey, anyone that wants to can read it for themselves.

I should know that... since I was accused of being LaE.

TheLaE Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 6:00:12

I'm actually LaE though?

What is weird is he stole around 3mish food from earlier in the reset. I even told him who i was in a message.

Gregg was a joke -- he suicided and killed a couple landfarms. I'm not even sure he actually killed one. I think he maybe just farmed them. We farmed back and came out ahead because of ghost acres.
Just Another LaEzy Old Man

TheLaE Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 6:11:03

LOL Just really read what he wrote you KingMe.

That has to be Gregg, no way there is someone else that stupid. They didn't "battle" us -- they were free land for our landfarms. They were a running joke. I'm highly amused this guy is still around.

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 6:12:03

it is 100% lincoln. I was always convinced lincoln and gregg were the same person though. Did a bit of drunk searching and the only one to use the same stupid acronyms was lincoln.

http://www.earthempires.com/...storage-9587?t=1308792746

tell me that doesnt seem familiar? 5 years ago. lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

TheLaE Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 6:13:50

Window licking at its finest.

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 6:20:30

Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kingme Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 6:33:04

Holy fluff... It's all coming back to me.

Gregg and lincoln were always a joke. I remember talking to Slagpit about them. At that time he was a game mod and had worked on building the game. He shared the same thought that they were one in the same.

I'm pretty sure you're right. Add Clint to this list.

TheLaE Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 6:46:13

I don't remember to be honest, but why does he not associate LaE and LaEx with each other. I feel like I missed something or I ignored it.

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 6:57:59

A group of us (some in LaE some not) formed an arbitrary kill team on express to kill greifer and suiciders. 360 on hand turns and no GDI made for a wild west.

This was back when every major clan had solo server boards. It wasn't against the rules and they were usually to get in game alliances. In game allies helped eachother. Friends grouped together. Forum ps could gang up.on a jackass. It was a fun time. Shame that got ruined.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kingme Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 6:59:48

We should all certainly gang up on a certain suiciding idiot now.

TheLaE Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 7:17:09

Oh ok -- I was confused as-to how this happened.

So he associated him getting killed in express for being an idiot with the FFA clan. Amazing.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2016, 8:50:50

Can't fix stupid, yo!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

clintonista Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 9:34:56

I am glad you are finally remembering that time. As mrford said he routinely cheated and got caught running illegal kill runs. He was warned multiple times but along with jag said, "hey we are going to just keep doing it and the mods including slagpit can not stop us." This is the time period which Warster refers to as the violation of the spirit of the rules scandal. Shortly before the final scandal where they were caught playing each other's teams and running illegal schemes across multiple servers.
It was a very fun time, certainly the game was more fun than it is now.
Because as a result of the non stop cheating, the mods got together and changed the GDI rules so jag and fordy could finally be stopped from cheating. I suggest others go back and do a drunk search, something I have been asking you guys to do for almost a year now. Look it up yourself, look for large groups of people complaining about the non stop cheating including spear, Gregg, dantzig, and countless others.

You guys who cheated, got caught and cheated again have no one else to blame for the sorry state of this server.
Fordy often complains about the sad state of the server, you reap what you sow.

TheLaE Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 9:37:14

You should play FFA -- Make a team called "We sLaEd LaEx" in the honor of your hard work.

macdaddy Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 12:40:52

* eats bacons and eggs *

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 12:46:41

We should all certainly gang up on a certain suiciding idiot now.

Go for it. The mods are obviously no longer enforcing the "no collusion" rule.

EDIT: I take that back. Don't do it lol.

Edited By: NukEvil on Oct 9th 2016, 14:50:57
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 9th 2016, 12:47:04

stop being lazy clint and just post the links to your proof
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 12:49:27

Warster, how about you stop being lazy and start enforcing the "no collusion" rule? Specifically, #19 and #21. I sent a report on them day before yesterday.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 9th 2016, 12:58:49

well since this is the first time in 3 days ive been on the game servers, i will look.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 13:17:20

Thank you so much. :)

macdaddy Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 13:26:04

19 and 21 already got deleted

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 13:29:37

Yep, the evidence was simply overwhelming. Better luck next reset, Ratski and Ratski's "friend" :)

Edited By: NukEvil on Oct 9th 2016, 13:32:06

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 14:09:02

I am glad you are finally remembering that time. As mrford said he routinely cheated and got caught running illegal kill runs. He was warned multiple times but along with jag said, "hey we are going to just keep doing it and the mods including slagpit can not stop us." This is the time period which Warster refers to as the violation of the spirit of the rules scandal. Shortly before the final scandal where they were caught playing each other's teams and running illegal schemes across multiple servers.
Because as a result of the non stop cheating, the mods got together and changed the GDI rules so jag and fordy could finally be stopped from cheating. I suggest others go back and do a drunk search, something I have been asking you guys to do for almost a year now. Look it up yourself, look for large groups of people complaining about the non stop cheating including spear, Gregg, dantzig, and countless others.

You guys who cheated, got caught and cheated again have no one else to blame for the sorry state of this server.

Show me my purples or go away.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

GeneralofRome Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 14:23:36

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Yep, the evidence was simply overwhelming. Better luck next reset, Ratski and Ratski's "friend" :)

Damnit I wanted to kill him...oh wells

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 14:41:00

Naw man, we've killed him and maimed him many times before. Getting a purple on his record is much better. After this, no one will be able to take him seriously. I mean, I don't think anyone takes him seriously now, but it will be much easier for others to ignore him in the future. And maybe, just maybe, his "friend" is going to start asking himself why he keeps hanging out with someone who got his country deleted lol.

Scott Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 14:54:48

We have seen what was posted and. I where does it implicate ford at all... please reference where I said you were incapable of reading.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 15:38:01

I don't see where I was part of this either.

And earlier you said you weren't a liar. You must certainly are.
You said you quit this round, only to jump SuperFly with full turns. You're a coward.