Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 8:29:13

Originally posted by clintonista:
Having suspended play in an effort to prevent cheating, I am now back.
What a long long 24 hours that was but I am glad to have done my part for the game.

Lol so you post that you quit and then you attack. I guess I was ignorant to think that a crazy person like you would actually step away from the game.

Alas I regret not putting you down when I had the chance. Oh well I'll have the same country name as usual next set.

GG

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 9th 2016, 12:44:46

Even Warster recently said LaE was the greatest cheating scandal of all time.
Anyone who spends 10 minutes reading the May 2010 fora knows you guys were the worst of all time.

In EE,

but not for this community
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

qwerasdf Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 17:44:04

lol reptar looks alive and kicking still.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 17:48:35

He was a coward and lied. The only reason he was left alone was because he said he gave up.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2016, 17:50:11

#fluffingdeano
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

MountainYeti Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 17:53:37

Too many players let his antics go unpunished meanwhile he just finds more people to screw over as the set goes on. If he breaks GDI you should be throwing away your set to wreck him. I know I will in the future.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2016, 17:55:52

Originally posted by MountainYeti:
Too many players let his antics go unpunished meanwhile he just finds more people to screw over as the set goes on. If he breaks GDI you should be throwing away your set to wreck him. I know I will in the future.

Agreed.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

myerr21 Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 18:04:07

Originally posted by galleri:
What? I cannot do 2:1? :P
And apparently talking with the guy he was confused and thought he was wrecking the other WoG country lmao (that would be you amigo)
Never using your name again. Thought I was safe. :P

No one is safe from the bone spurs.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 20:48:52

Originally posted by qwerasdf:
lol reptar looks alive and kicking still.

If you care to read 2 posts above yours; He is alive and kicking Becuase he said he had quit the server as he was somehow going to fight cheating or some
fluff.

I being ignorant believed him and left him alone after LGing him a few times.

Clintonista will be back next round using another random name most likely and sneak attack someone else and I will be playing with the same country name as usual.

It's too bad that all of my defends in express don't count on the total defends cuz I have taken a lot of GS's that could really pad my stats :P

macdaddy Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 21:22:22

clintonista Game profile

Oct 10th 2016, 0:15:21

Recap:
Superfly called me out to start this thread,
we agreed to a no rules war even though he had a 200 turn advantage,
he was playing a C and I was playing an F where food was at $31 and oil below $200 all set,
he LGed me and Abed me like a couple dozen times,
On the forum, I announced a suspension of play of unspecified duration, I never quit, due to his offer to sell his country to mrford,
I never in any way contacted Superfly in game or by message indicating that I was stopping play,
the suspension duration ended and we resumed a battle of ABs, missiles, GSes, BRs and spy ops,
he tried to lull me into a false sense of security by posting GG, the signal of gracious acceptance of defeat,
he subsequently BRed me, missiled me and tried to win the war.

Result:
Clintonista $5,262,438
Superfly $3,964,359

Thanks for calling me out. It was a lovely lovely war.

Edited By: clintonista on Oct 10th 2016, 0:35:43

Kingme Game profile

Oct 10th 2016, 0:53:54

Recap:
Superfly called me out to start this thread,
we agreed to a no rules war even though he had a 200 turn advantage,
he was playing a C and I was playing an F where food was at $31 and oil below $200 all set,
he LGed me and Abed me like a couple dozen times,
On the forum, I announced a suspension of play of unspecified duration, I never quit, due to his offer to sell his country to mrford,
I never in any way contacted Superfly in game or by message indicating that I was stopping play,
the suspension duration ended and we resumed a battle of ABs, missiles, GSes, BRs and spy ops,
he tried to lull me into a false sense of security by posting GG, the signal of gracious acceptance of defeat,
he subsequently BRed me, missiled me and tried to win the war.

Result:
Clintonista $5,262,438
Superfly $3,964,359

Thanks for calling me out. It was a lovely lovely war.

Seriously, shut up. We are tired of you. Go away. You can't win anything legitimately...
SuperFly would wipe the floor with you, so instead you sneak attack like a little fluff. Way to twist words like usual you fluff.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 10th 2016, 5:29:24

Looks like I grabbed 3k land off you, nuked 1k land and Turned you into a parking lot.

Had I logged in the last 20min and spent the cash that I had in hand I would have passed you big time as you only finished 1.2 mill ahead.

Thanks for making 300+ GS on me lol

I already made a country with the same name if you are tough enough to come knocking again and this time I won't fall for your tricks of "I quit" followed by a post edit

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 10th 2016, 16:55:06

I am not the same name....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Hammer Game profile

Oct 11th 2016, 23:46:46

Originally posted by galleri:

First off...you check with Soviet if I suck balls. Second...correct yourself Amigo...I am not a him. I am disappointed in you. I even hinted on Team Talk this was me. ROOD.

*searches for Soviet's telephone number......*

Edited By: Hammer on Oct 11th 2016, 23:49:22

clintonista Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 0:19:49

superfly,

I understand you wanting a rematch, if I lost a war where I had a 200 turn lead and a huge country type advantage, I would not be able to sleep until I got revenge. Oh, the embarrassment. Unfortunately, this reset is full of bots and opportunities to get to 50k acres or 40 million jets. I love flying 20 million jet sorties. So if you see someone at 33k acres on Sunday morning, you have probably found me.

See you then.

Scott Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 0:22:07

superfly,

I understand you wanting a rematch, if I lost a war where I had a 200 turn lead and a huge country type advantage, I would not be able to sleep until I got revenge. Oh, the embarrassment. Unfortunately, this reset is full of bots and opportunities to get to 50k acres or 40 million jets. I love flying 20 million jet sorties. So if you see someone at 33k acres on Sunday morning, you have probably found me.

See you then.

translation - clintonista is a fluff

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 0:31:47

superfly,

See you then.

I wish i lived in your world. It must be nice to always see things differently than everyone else :)

See the post below that you failed to reply to in the other thread and maybe one of the mods would like to verify my cash on hand claim....

Originally posted by SuperFly:
kingme, without your $300M donation, I could not have crushed superfly's skull and dragged his still-twitching corpse through the throng filled streets of celebrants. I put that $300M to good use. All it would have done for you is take you into fourth place. I had a much higher, much more noble use

You are on crack. Your country was a parking lot producing nothing and you bought up units with the cash you stole.

I actually left $140mill cash on hand as I didn't have a chance to play the last 20 minutes. You finished $1.2mill higher than me in NW with a 50% parking lot to my fully built 10k land.

Pretty sure that had I spent the cash I would have placed higher and you would have come up with some story how Ford or LAX or whatever the fluff somehow cheated to FA me or something...

Kingme Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 2:32:07

There is no need to have it verified SuperFly. We all know you're a stand up guy.

I'm sure you'll somehow find a magical way to get put heavily into DR too clint, you cheater.
Otherwise, you can count on me taking all those beautiful acres from you and dropping as much as I can. I can play like a turd too.

You've made it quite apparent it takes zero skill, so I'll do it much better.

mrford Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 2:52:12

I thought Clint quit?

Full of fluff that guy is.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

clintonista Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 4:47:16

Unfortunately, Express does not really allow for the dropping of acreage. The appropriate rule would be six hours but it is 24 which would be like having a rule in Primary that you can not drop land for a week. So unfortunately I frequently end up with too much acreage when all I really wanted was cash, cash and more cash. You will not be able to drop much land, but you know that.
Getting deep into DR is neither magic, nor cheating. It is a strategic decision requiring tactical acuity. It requires finding someone who takes offense at a double, triple or quad tap and will retaliate in a way that does not hurt you but does put you deep into DR. The best possible way of course is starting as a techer and then when finished teching have someone AB away all your labs so you can then build what you really want. That way you can go all jetter and acquire the largest land mass of all time. It is a blast. One down side is that netters go on the forum and cry that their right to acquire massive property with no defense has been violated. These whiners do it almost every set without any logical arguments as to why they should have immunity that no else on the server has. They agree that weak players can be farmed with impunity but argue that good players with no defense have a right to be left alone and anyone who violates that right is a suicider or a griefer. There are probably a dozen players on the server who believe this nonsense.
You have to find just the right guy to aggravate and have just enough defense so that he can not destroy you. It is not that easy but I have been fortunate enough to attain it multiple times recently. Once you have gotten used to the idea that on Saturday, you can attack anyone, including #1, and it is just a matter of picking out the best available targets, you do not want to play any other way.

mrford Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 5:09:10

It is called DR abuse. It isn't a new thing. You didn't invent it. It is universally agreed that is it a chode choking move.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

clintonista Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 9:10:32

Actually DR abuse is the coordinated placing of one player in DR by one or more "friends". Usually the attacks fail.
It has been around forever. Before you guys played each other's countries, before you coordinated kill runs on off-site boxcar clan sites, before you listed your clan members names to avoid attacking each other across multiple servers, there was DR abuse.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 13:59:53

I guess you're just the luckiest guy! Finding these people to put you into deep DR, repeatedly, set after set.

And if you're attacking late on Saturday (which you do), you're almost certainly doing it wrong. Unless you have massive stored turns.

You obviously are doing it wrong, since you can't hardly piece together a 10th place finish. My all-x countries finish higher than yours... let that sink in dumbass.

clintonista Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 14:11:51

Having spied on me, you know I do generally have 360(100) going into Saturday.

There are countless threads going back six years on how easy it is to put an all-x into the top 10.
mfrost did it innumerable times.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 14:41:17

Having spied on me, you know I do generally have 360(100) going into Saturday.

There are countless threads going back six years on how easy it is to put an all-x into the top 10.
mfrost did it innumerable times.

Great, so then why do you play like a chode and insist on finishing worse?

Hammer Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 14:48:01

Guys, this is like petting a stray dog. Ignore it and it will go away. His real game is posting and probably grinning as he reads the responses.

btw...there were many who consistently all-x'd into the top 10.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 14:59:18

Originally posted by Hammer:
Guys, this is like petting a stray dog. Ignore it and it will go away. His real game is posting and probably grinning as he reads the responses.

btw...there were many who consistently all-x'd into the top 10.

Even if he were to disappear another would take his place (gregg, lincoln, clint)

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 18:08:39

I can't wait until this Saturday to see all the drama!
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.