Did... twice now :\
Just Another LaEzy Old Man

TheLaE Game profile

Nov 11th 2016, 18:32:18

From my original coutnry and this one.

clintonista Game profile

Nov 11th 2016, 21:01:24

I love the fact that LaE is whining, wailing, bawling about possible cheating when multis, playing each other's countries and solo server kill runs organized on their clan web site was their claim to fame. Since your calling card was inventing and perfecting manifold ways to cheat across multiple servers, how sweet it is to see you sobbing in the fetal position six and a half years later because two guys might, MIGHT be cheating. Nirvana, vindication, justice, karma, all in one.

TheLaE Game profile

Nov 12th 2016, 5:10:53

lol -- Gregg! It is you! I figured it was. I'm assuming you're macdaddy too. I guess if you can't beat us cheaters you joinned us! =) Awesome! Share me your secrets to cheating. I need it for next reset ;)

TheLaE Game profile

Nov 12th 2016, 5:38:05

Funny.. Your post time was when I was hit. And Avox isnt' the person(s) hitting me. So makes me wonder if thats you. Is that you?

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 12th 2016, 6:18:37

Originally posted by TheLaE:
Funny.. Your post time was when I was hit. And Avox isnt' the person(s) hitting me. So makes me wonder if thats you. Is that you?

look at his past country play times and correlate.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

TheLaE Game profile

Nov 12th 2016, 7:41:56

It is =) It's cute, he's punishing me for cheating =)

clintonista Game profile

Nov 12th 2016, 9:52:52

Not a cheater, never was, never will be.
Not macdaddy, never cheat, never will.
At least now people will realize everything I have said about you guys is true.
At set end, you will see I never hit you. There are others who punish evil not just me, pang, noble slagpit, primeval, gregg, dragonlance, spear, and even on rare occasions, Warster.

I deduce from your arrogant ignorance, you must be Ice.
If so, tell us is macdaddy really Jag of "my friends and I will cheat forever" fame?
I actually doubt it because at least Jag let his cheating do his talking for him, he rarely posted except when the big four caught him and ran his site-corrupting butt out of town.
Ice, this election cycle has taught me something. Maybe you and thunder and now3P and llaar and even the lesser cheaters like Mo were merely corrupted by Jag just as Hillary seems to have corrupted donna, huma, bubba and the entire democratic party.

TheLaE Game profile

Nov 12th 2016, 19:19:04

Its ok buddy. Your ingame message told me all I need to know =)

But you can be honest with everyone, you were in LaE. No one will judge you. You helped us create this empire. The secret cheating empire that still exists. We even have you and Macdaddy working for us now.

Don't worry, though, we will take over express next reset. You and I can rule this server with an ironfist.

Kingme Game profile

Nov 12th 2016, 23:44:22

What is happening here?!

clintonista Game profile

Nov 12th 2016, 23:58:42

One of the full blown cheaters, not a little sidekick like Mo Ron ford, is back wearing their Express clan name.
Lying about me hitting him and sending him messages when thankfully at set end all can see I never hit him and he is a dreadful though epic liar. Back n the day, Ice was the cheater's cheater, Jag's munchkin.
Kingme, I know you sometimes have to quit early. Let Ice, lice, baby know and he can play your turns for you.
I do not hit them for cheating. I let the big four handle them. Unfortunately only one or maybe two of the four are still around and he is moderating neither playing nor hacking.

Kingme Game profile

Nov 13th 2016, 0:26:47

No way, this is mine! It won't be a good finish but I don't need any purples . Never had one, never will.

TheLaE Game profile

Nov 13th 2016, 6:54:40

Clint, my friend, its ok. We can openly admit we cheat together. No one will judge us now. I know you felt bad about us getting caught and you didn't. But we will strive to cheat harder, better, stronger.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 13th 2016, 7:42:44

This thread is a sausage fest....

/bows out

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 13th 2016, 11:19:19

but you like sausages.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Scott Game profile

Nov 13th 2016, 13:11:09

Originally posted by clintonista:
Not a cheater, never was, never will be.
Not macdaddy, never cheat, never will.
At least now people will realize everything I have said about you guys is true.
At set end, you will see I never hit you. There are others who punish evil not just me, pang, noble slagpit, primeval, gregg, dragonlance, spear, and even on rare occasions, Warster.

I deduce from your arrogant ignorance, you must be Ice.
If so, tell us is macdaddy really Jag of "my friends and I will cheat forever" fame?
I actually doubt it because at least Jag let his cheating do his talking for him, he rarely posted except when the big four caught him and ran his site-corrupting butt out of town.
Ice, this election cycle has taught me something. Maybe you and thunder and now3P and llaar and even the lesser cheaters like Mo were merely corrupted by Jag just as Hillary seems to have corrupted donna, huma, bubba and the entire democratic party.

You did cheat and we have proof you fluff sucking meth head.

clintonista Game profile

Nov 13th 2016, 14:16:17

Lieing Scott,
I never cheated, ever.

Scott Game profile

Nov 13th 2016, 14:22:39

Lieing Scott,
I never cheated, ever.

Sure you did - telling someone you quit and then rebuilding (after getting your ass kicked) to blindside someone is cheating. You are such a fluffing tard.

Scott Game profile

Nov 13th 2016, 14:23:25

Lieing Scott,
I never cheated, ever.

Also - Clinton lost, must suck to be a clintonista now.

Edited By: Scott on Nov 13th 2016, 15:54:02
See Original Post

clintonista Game profile

Nov 13th 2016, 23:09:28

Lieing Scott,

The winner of a war is determined by the highest NW at set end.
Superfly admits my NW at set end was higher than his.
If you were not too lazy to research, you could see this for yourself.

He says he would have won if only, if only this, if only that, you are the only one who claims he won.
That is why you are now and forever after known as "Lieing Scott".

This is where you come back in and say I have to prove my NW was higher than his at set end.

No, do your own research. While you are at it, look up Mo's apology for clan cheating and his promise to do better.

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 13th 2016, 23:10:53

superfly would of wasted you if he didn't let up and then also finished playing his turns....
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Scott Game profile

Nov 13th 2016, 23:26:02

Lieing Scott,

The winner of a war is determined by the highest NW at set end.
Superfly admits my NW at set end was higher than his.
If you were not too lazy to research, you could see this for yourself.

He says he would have won if only, if only this, if only that, you are the only one who claims he won.
That is why you are now and forever after known as "Lieing Scott".

This is where you come back in and say I have to prove my NW was higher than his at set end.

No, do your own research. While you are at it, look up Mo's apology for clan cheating and his promise to do better.

Lol he let up because you lied (cheated)... you lost the moment you faked to give up.

Eat a fluff loser. Ban yourself for cheating.