Verified:

2Ultra Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 17:43:26

I am the player that owned the country Z Dogabitr. When I looked at the country this morning, I found it deleted. My question: what rule did I break? Is it against the rules for more than one person to play from a household, even if they do not help each other, or hit any of the same targets? Is that why?

If I made an obvious newbie mistake, can someone tell me what it is? I read the rules page and still not sure. It really do not know what to do now when two people in the same household want to play even if they don't help each other in game!

This experience leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. I am not a regular here, I don't know the ins and outs of the community, and literally don't know anyone here. I thought I made a good case, and now I am walking away feeling like the administrators of this game really do not care. I made two countries this entire year, and you are treating me like I am a multi? Are you serious??

Edited By: 2Ultra on Nov 24th 2016, 17:46:34
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 18:01:30

If you have 2 people playing from the same IP you need to contact the mods/admins and get safe listed.

In the past this game has had a bad problem with people playing more than one account so the rules were molded to thwart that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

clintonista Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 18:18:10

Originally posted by mrford:
In the past this game has had a bad problem with people playing more than one account so the rules were molded to thwart that.

unnnhhhh... just too funny.

macdaddy Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 18:33:35

Originally posted by clintonista:

I like how mrford always responds to Clintonista by saying he has no proof but yet never really denies that he didn't cheat. I would have to say that by itself is proof that he was indeed cheated in the past. Its almost like he is proud that he didnt get caught and is gloating about it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2016, 18:40:51

Hillary for prison!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 24th 2016, 19:12:11

Originally posted by macdaddy:

I like how mrford always responds to Clintonista by saying he has no proof but yet never really denies that he didn't cheat. I would have to say that by itself is proof that he was indeed cheated in the past. Its almost like he is proud that he didnt get caught and is gloating about it.

Please go read my last post on this locked thread to you
http://earthempires.com/...heater-42219?t=1479966256
I have gone through a ton of reading and ton of Ford's posts and nowhere is it listed that ford cheated or participated. No it is not proof that ford cheated because he denies it and you cannot put up proof. I took the time to look and all you got is blah blah blah with nothing to support your accusation gregg. Get the fluff out of 2010. We are about to hit 2017. For some reason, you love to be slobbing on ford's nuts.
How about this clint...you cheated........go ahead and deny it.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

2Ultra Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 19:13:24

If you have 2 people playing from the same IP you need to contact the mods/admins and get safe listed.

Thank you for the info. I did not know that. How can I contact the admins and become safe listed?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 24th 2016, 19:15:19

Originally posted by 2Ultra:

Thank you for the info. I did not know that. How can I contact the admins and become safe listed?

http://earthempires.com/rules
last part of the rules describes the one person per house rule and safelisting.
You can find the mods info in the stickied post on the top of this forum

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 19:24:53

Originally posted by macdaddy:

You dont read very well do you.

Not sure why I would deny that I didn't cheat anyways, because that would be saying that I cheated, which I havnt. Fairly certian that you can see me claiming such on any of clint's knob shooting threads, so your entire concept is fail.

You should stop trying to be clever. It doesn't work well with you.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 24th 2016, 19:32:23
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 24th 2016, 19:52:08

2ultra: I emailed you in response to your appeal. I hope my explanation helps.

Scott Game profile

Nov 24th 2016, 20:31:22

Originally posted by Primeval:

Was it to a Canadian janitorial scientist?

2Ultra Game profile

Nov 25th 2016, 3:55:24

Originally posted by Primeval:

Thank you for the response. I appreciate it.