Verified:

Scott Game profile

Nov 27th 2016, 14:52:35

Once upon a time, Clintonista got all butt hurt because Ford owned him. He has been making up bullfluff about Ford cheating for over a year and has provided no evidence.

I say we give him 24 hours to apologize, or provide evidence....then we remove him from the community until he does 1 of the 2.

I am not alone in being tired of his stupid bullfluff.

penis

Nov 27th 2016, 15:30:31

Who would lick me if he was gone?

Scott Game profile

Nov 27th 2016, 15:31:38

I nominate Marshal

Persephone

Nov 27th 2016, 16:07:27

I nominate macdaddy, give his mouth something useful to do.

♦ Retired ♦
Originally posted by macdaddy:
Everyone deep down knows that I am a god around here in the country building department.

VictorSOL Game profile

Nov 27th 2016, 16:12:02

Originally posted by Scott:
Once upon a time, Clintonista got all butt hurt because Ford owned him. He has been making up bullfluff about Ford cheating for over a year and has provided no evidence.

I say we give him 24 hours to apologize, or provide evidence....then we remove him from the community until he does 1 of the 2.

aye

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 28th 2016, 1:55:58

Right. Why can't ban folks from the forums for fluffposting like they do on Wotlabs.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Scott Game profile

Nov 28th 2016, 3:00:37

Originally posted by galleri:
Right. Why can't ban folks from the forums for fluffposting like they do on Wotlabs.

I dont mind fluff talk, but this kid has been blatantly lieing for almost a year now.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 28th 2016, 3:30:34

Originally posted by galleri:

I dont mind fluff talk, but this kid has been blatantly lieing for almost a year now.

That is what "fluffposting" is over there.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Nerrus Game profile

Nov 30th 2016, 2:12:46

Would it not be better to ignore or stop responding to his post instead?
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Scott Game profile

Nov 30th 2016, 2:16:30

Originally posted by Nerrus:

Would it not be better to ignore or stop responding to his post instead?

So he can continually propagate his own lies to push an agenda? If you see fluff on the floor, you clean it up, you dont leave it for someone else.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2016, 4:10:39

If you see fluff on the floor, you clean it up, you dont leave it for someone else.

Either that or set up the hidden camera and wait for some other tard to come step in it

vatzooland

Nov 30th 2016, 22:35:09

Signed!

Scott Game profile

Nov 30th 2016, 22:46:18

Originally posted by jjterrico:

If you see fluff on the floor, you clean it up, you dont leave it for someone else.

Either that or set up the hidden camera and wait for some other tard to come step in it

Ha

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 1st 2016, 9:26:26

make sure you do it in a place where shoes are not allowed ;)
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP