Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 25th 2016, 5:56:07

What title says.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

CWG Chev

Dec 25th 2016, 6:33:07

So to summarize at this point in time we have iMag, Elders, and SoF against stones with OMA policing to make sure that nobody takes advantage of iMag cause we wouldn't want anyone to interfere.. lol loving it. It's a Christmas miracle :D

elvesrus

Dec 25th 2016, 6:37:03

Mostly means untagged countries need to tag up before hitting.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Collzaboration Game profile

Dec 25th 2016, 6:38:11

Mostly means if the tags were worth anything at all .......

Dec 25th 2016, 6:38:43

CWG Chev

Dec 25th 2016, 6:41:20

Originally posted by elvesrus:

I don't dispute that, and I didn't mean anything negative in that particular post. I'm just a little intrigued by how this set is going with it being my first set back in a few years. Is EE always this.. interesting I suppose would be the nicest word I could use right now? lol

Dec 25th 2016, 6:45:22

Chev I will always stand up for those done wrong in this game! I always have its why always quitting tags along my way all these years!!!! They over farm and make up bs reasons for war!!!! I said not going to be a part of it!!!

GeneralofRome Game profile

Dec 25th 2016, 13:20:55

Sounds like a clusterfluff

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 25th 2016, 15:44:46

Originally posted by CWG Chev:
So to summarize at this point in time we have iMag, Elders, and SoF against stones with OMA policing to make sure that nobody takes advantage of iMag cause we wouldn't want anyone to interfere.. lol loving it. It's a Christmas miracle :D
What are FDP's for. To be fair to iMag, they have been jumped, blindsided and interfered with by other alliances when they were on verge of winning a war. Two wrongs don't make a right but victory is still the sweetest.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 25th 2016, 16:41:04

Just too be clear on this, iMag, Elders and SOF wouldn't mind if I joined in on the team victory?! Right..?
Do as I say, not as I do.

Dissident Game profile

Dec 25th 2016, 17:33:02

I don't dispute that, and I didn't mean anything negative in that particular post. I'm just a little intrigued by how this set is going with it being my first set back in a few years. Is EE always this.. interesting I suppose would be the nicest word I could use right now? lol

Well... i feel bad for the clowns who got dragged into this by stones unsuspectingly. If its your first set back in a few years, you havent seen the turbid stones history. Up until fairly recently, the whole server used an early war prevention pact to ensure crappy early wars didnt happen anymore. Well the pact expired and it never got renewed. Normally it would have been like.. day 21 before any war could happen.

Imo, elders and sof and imag hate early wars. I dont think any of them would fight me on that. Early wars are lame af. And here stones starts a near oop war where the sets are 2 months long. Like. Wtf. Also they dont have any strong FDPs set up, which imag has. So it was a very foolish thing for the stones leaders to do.

They recruited (tricked) some vets to come to stones and then pulled a bonehead move thinking that their numbers mean jack fluff.

Elders (i cant speak for sof in the matter) came into this war for two reasons. Fdp with imag and they asked us. And secondly, because early wars are crap and we feel that if you start an early war, you deserve to be decimated with a sense of sexual violation. Thats how much we detest early wars... if youd have decced war in the 5th week, it would have been much better for you.

GeneralofRome Game profile

Dec 26th 2016, 0:00:55

Take your early war bullfluff and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. No wonder why I left this game in the first place. Good job on your victory...maybe you guys can gang bang another alliance in the future to protect your little early war crap

DruncK Game profile

Dec 26th 2016, 0:46:25

Rome you need to not play with Stones. Like the whole damn tag has 200 turns played which means they didn't care for OOP war either

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 26th 2016, 2:54:02

Originally posted by GeneralofRome:
Take your early war bullfluff and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. No wonder why I left this game in the first place. Good job on your victory...maybe you guys can gang bang another alliance in the future to protect your little early war crap
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
What are FDP's for. To be fair to iMag, they have been jumped, blindsided and interfered with by other alliances when they were on verge of winning a war. Two wrongs don't make a right but victory is still the sweetest.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Scott Game profile

Dec 26th 2016, 3:01:07

SOF honored our FDP!

breeze Game profile

Dec 26th 2016, 4:01:59

Imag didn't start this war, Stones did. FDP's got honored. Imag did that with Stones. Did Stones do that with Imag? NO I know they didn't. I know for a fact I asked Stones to honor a few FDP's but that didn't happen. I also know Soviet asked for Stones to honor our FDP but that didn't happen. I also know OMA always honored our pacts. I don't want to hear this BS about gang banging another alliance

Dissident Game profile

Dec 26th 2016, 4:34:49

This was a boring bs war from front to back Rome, and you should have known it would turn out this way. yall shouldnt be surprised...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 26th 2016, 7:44:15

Originally posted by breeze:

Imag didn't start this war, Stones did. FDP's got honored. Imag did that with Stones. Did Stones do that with Imag? NO I know they didn't. I know for a fact I asked Stones to honor a few FDP's but that didn't happen. I also know Soviet asked for Stones to honor our FDP but that didn't happen. I also know OMA always honored our pacts. I don't want to hear this BS about gang banging another alliance

To add full story, iMag did have to decline a pact because we were set up in an arranged server war ...Which lead to Taker getting all fluffty with us and dropping the pact....And here we are. But we were not the only ones to have to tell him no that set, for some reason we were chosen to be treated like fluff over it.

Soviet Game profile

Dec 27th 2016, 16:30:11

Stones sucks at being allies. Taker sucks at signing pacts. There is no value in protecting Stones when Stones won't protect you. That is how they got here.

Stones; want FDPs that would come to your defense? Go to their defense when called, and have your members be active for a change. Otherwise you will keep getting your ass handed to you from clans half your size...
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2016, 16:41:57

Originally posted by Scott:
SOF honored our FDP!

!!!

Dissident Game profile

Dec 28th 2016, 4:04:20

Originally posted by Soviet:
Stones sucks at being allies. Taker sucks at signing pacts. There is no value in protecting Stones when Stones won't protect you. That is how they got here.

Stones; want FDPs that would come to your defense? Go to their defense when called, and have your members be active for a change. Otherwise you will keep getting your ass handed to you from clans half your size...

then how are they growing in numbers every set despite doing so many stupid things? i dont understand why people play for stones' leadership... talk about wasted talent.

Drop Taker as your supreme leader and install someone smarter like Rome and Farmer. Like... jeeeesus

Mister Ed Game profile

Dec 28th 2016, 12:49:52

I imagine it will go something like this: https://youtu.be/rwEvysDpNm0?t=195