Verified:

Collzaboration Game profile

Dec 23rd 2016, 0:59:48

I did it thinking they were worth a damn to finish the job.......... boy was i wrong...................

Dec 23rd 2016, 1:00:31

anyone wants me and my future teams to help run stones off the server all you got to do is ask!!!

GeneralofRome Game profile

Dec 23rd 2016, 1:27:00

You mean your dual personalities right?

mrford Game profile

Dec 23rd 2016, 1:31:58

He has far more than two.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

GeneralofRome Game profile

Dec 23rd 2016, 1:40:38

Originally posted by mrford:
He has far more than two.

True

Scott Game profile

Dec 23rd 2016, 1:42:55

He has the Christian personality, the child molester personality, the meth addict personality, the creepy one where he told a girl he wanted to float above her personality... there are more, I am sure.

archaic Game profile

Dec 23rd 2016, 2:04:44

I could literally take you restart, give them 24 hours notice, and I would still be able to suicide better than that. fluffing kids these days, they take no pride in their work.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Dec 27th 2016, 7:21:41

I did only as stones asked... figured enough damage time for them!!! they didnt do it!!! not my fault....

Dec 27th 2016, 7:28:35

Originally posted by Scott:
He has the Christian personality, the child molester personality, the meth addict personality, the creepy one where he told a girl he wanted to float above her personality... there are more, I am sure.

They are not seperate personalities and I've never done half the crap you say .... You would fit in with the white trash of southern arkansas! The I wanted to float above Aphrodite personality?????? REALLY!!!!!! damn you are dumb as a box of rocks....I was just trying to console her and make her feel like someone is there for her in a bad time........ for that i get being on meth and ingorance from you!

Edited By: Collzaboration on Dec 27th 2016, 7:31:00
See Original Post

Heston Game profile

Dec 27th 2016, 7:43:16

No. nobody has fluffs to give.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Dec 27th 2016, 7:54:38

You act like i do!!!!!

Scott Game profile

Dec 27th 2016, 8:57:43

Originally posted by Heston:

Heston, go tell a random girl you want to float over her to console her... nobody will think you are a batfluff crazy jihadi... so Darkling says

Dec 27th 2016, 9:00:34

Wow , if you had the intelligence and heart God gave a billy goat.......hey tick turd every saved a life or 3? You ever done things other than for yourself. I have and makes no matter what you think or say about me. I know the truth!!!!

Edited By: Collzaboration on Dec 27th 2016, 9:47:08
See Original Post

Soviet Game profile

Dec 27th 2016, 16:24:03

Originally posted by Collzaboration:
Wow , if you had the intelligence and heart God gave a billy goat.......hey tick turd every saved a life or 3? You ever done things other than for yourself. I have and makes no matter what you think or say about me. I know the truth!!!!

So you're saying you've saved someone life? Or had thier lives in your hands? What... when you decided to _not_ pull the trigger outside the mcdonalds drive thru?
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Heston Game profile

Dec 27th 2016, 18:18:57

Originally posted by Scott:
Originally posted by Heston:

Heston, go tell a random girl you want to float over her to console her... nobody will think you are a batfluff crazy jihadi... so Darkling says

I don't have two squirts of piss to give to darkling.

Edited By: Heston on Dec 27th 2016, 19:39:39. Reason: No need to attack him with other shit I dislike

Scott Game profile

Dec 27th 2016, 21:02:15

Originally posted by Collzaboration:

A lot more than 3. Little girls in the Middle East are treated similarly to how you treat them.

You don't know the truth, but one of your other personalities does know the truth.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2016, 1:18:12

HAHAHAHAHAHA This is too funny. I suppose that Stones isn't old enough to remember the old MI. LOL

The MI would have conducted operations like this, only way more effectively, and it would have cost the buyer a LOT of cash, enough to put an MI country pretty far up the scores list. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Dec 31st 2016, 20:15:34

You are all sad people....

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 31st 2016, 20:17:48

this moron still talking guess he not smoking the good meth if he hasn't OD yet.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Dec 31st 2016, 20:27:58

Originally posted by drkprinc:
this moron still talking guess he not smoking the good meth if he hasn't OD yet.

Sorry , never done drugs dumb arse. i should be around for years to come!!!

brujodale Game profile

Jan 1st 2017, 0:14:09

ok zack do not try to contact me any more, tired of asshat stuff in the server. got this from your turd boy
Message from Carrion (#247) sent on Dec 31, 19:54
Report this message
I am not Zack , lol.He is pissed at stones for mistreatment of him and Rat! He only tells me what to do.
I hope to frick rat is not with him. rat if u are leave his ass behind man.

Message from Carrion (#247) sent on Jan 01, 0:03
Report this message
We would suggest you leave STONES!

told him to eat fluff and die! fricken wanna be's
guess you guys have no fricken life and gotta play god in a game ohhhh Im sooo fricken impressed not wussy boi

brujodale Game profile

Jan 1st 2017, 0:14:45

people are here to play a fricken game, jagwad, a game, so fricken PISS OFF

brujodale Game profile

Jan 1st 2017, 0:16:36

Message from Carrion (#247) sent on Jan 01, 0:10
Report this message
I am pretty sure he does not care after the way he was treated , MR. Hartmann. He would actually back off if given an apology. It is all in good fun according to the other players of this game.
I could give a crap what he wants ohhh all those clans treated him badly, ohhhh another thin skin just what we need in a game told him to eat crap

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2017, 2:26:43

Dont sweat em Bru, glad yall opened your eyes. <3 you.. No homo
Catch me on ir c

Jan 1st 2017, 2:30:21

Get over yourself bru.....i mess about to my accord. If you don't like it , LUMP IT!!!

braden Game profile

Jan 1st 2017, 2:36:33

is this what i look like when i go bat fluff retarded ?

i mean, i aint [not] smart but i aint like that brain dead stupid .. the wild and crazy fluff is, i'm the least insane person to post in this thread.. i bring reason and logic. the rest of you leave a great deal to be desired.

braden Game profile

Jan 1st 2017, 2:46:24

i'm still having trouble understanding why there is so much anti gay rhetoric.. but hata's gun hate.

everybody seems to be anti gay, except for scott who for some reason comes off decidedly pro homosexual which i mean if he's down for mani-pedis he had best know i am good for both with mimosas? oh g-uurl we shouldn't but we both know we will ha ha ha he he he tee tee tee chortle

Jan 1st 2017, 3:15:05

Well Braden you don't see me going off whining and posting logs / messages others sent me. I just don't give a flying fark. I could post back years of these idiots , but eh.

Scott Game profile

Jan 1st 2017, 5:21:23

Originally posted by braden:
i'm still having trouble understanding why there is so much anti gay rhetoric.. but hata's gun hate.

everybody seems to be anti gay, except for scott who for some reason comes off decidedly pro homosexual which i mean if he's down for mani-pedis he had best know i am good for both with mimosas? oh g-uurl we shouldn't but we both know we will ha ha ha he he he tee tee tee chortle

I don't care if you allow other men to go boom boom in your bum for meth/alcohol... none of my business.

Heston Game profile

Jan 1st 2017, 6:10:52

Lol

Jan 1st 2017, 6:57:02