Verified:

sinistril Game profile

Feb 11th 2017, 6:07:41

Originally posted by elvesrus:
sorry, I was using the mass media definition of terrorist which the executive orders were targeting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...r/?utm_term=.209be39dff92

No idea what the mass media definition of a terrorist is :P

In 2015, since I guess that's the year you're using, 9 were killed in Charleston church, in hopes of starting a race war.
5 killed in Chattanooga, Tennessee motivated by "foreign terrorist organization propaganda".
9 killed in Roseburg, Oregon, attacker asked victims their religion before shooting.
3 killed in Colorado Springs, Colorado at Planned Parenthood clinic
14 killed at San Bernardino, California inspired by "foreign terrorist groups".

I guess the mass media definition does not include all terrorist attacks, but I'm pretty sure any reasonable person would call each one of these incidents a terror incident. Of course, there were about 30,000 killed worldwide due to terrorist attacks in 2015, so the US is extremely safe (from terror) comparatively.

@Meistro, 100% agree, though, Obama wasn't the first or last who has acted in stuff like that. Trump surely will do the same type of things. It would be nice if Liberals stopped harping on every single word Trump says and save it for the big stuff that matters so people will actually take them seriously when it is time to cry wolf :P

If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.