Mar 28th 2017, 17:31:56

-

Edited By: archaic on Mar 30th 2017, 17:51:56
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2017, 17:37:21

Cone at me bro?
I set Weedy on DNH as I told your clanmate when I saw the 2 grabs done today. But if you wanna cone to AT and cry.. Well that turns me on. We can switch our intended war target np.
Catch me on ir c

DruncK Game profile

Mar 28th 2017, 19:29:24

So if you don't war, you're saying any tag can farm to to death and you won't fight back? Interesting

braden Game profile

Mar 28th 2017, 20:20:24

we will retal the grabs. but no, we're not going to fs you.

DruncK Game profile

Mar 28th 2017, 21:01:37

But the real question is whether or not you would fight back if you got FSd?

No war tag ever should FS a netting tag without good cause but saying you *won't* war is kind of a weird strategy.

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2017, 21:25:00

Weedy has warred a couple times, one of those times I walled 1547 hits on the same country so it's not as if they're totally inept. Archaic was a war leader when we were in PDM on alliance. But weedy won't FS anybody, and doesn't want war. You'll rarely even see a weedy country hit anybody without provocation, they're almost entirely all-x.

Just let the weedy netgaining alliance net, maaaaaan.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2017, 21:59:16

Archaic should watch how he talks to me/about the SiN tag. Big mouth for some one who doesnt want to war, all Im saying. However good you are at warring I can double it, test me, or shut it. Cus we will put up, but I do <3 Braden. Pull ur chihuahua wanna be pitbull dog's leash a bit shorter before he sees what my 'country build can do.
I'll teach you how to wall fool
Catch me on ir c

braden Game profile

Mar 28th 2017, 22:26:13

I play on my phone and it barely works. I have zero interest ever in hitting the send attack button. I barely enjoy the explore button on my phone. My least favourite is buy tech because i always somehow load the sell tech page and it pisses me off.

Make it so that i can speak to the game, i say explore to sixty unbuilt acres and it does it for me.

Or i say buy all the agriculture tech but leave money to buuld sixty buildings, and it does it.

What is this, 1983? Even broderick had a computer that spoke for christs sake.

DruncK Game profile

Mar 29th 2017, 12:57:01

Lol, I don't ever use PC either Braden <3

archaic Game profile

Mar 29th 2017, 13:22:54

-

Edited By: archaic on Mar 30th 2017, 17:51:11
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

braden Game profile

Mar 29th 2017, 13:27:18

We are the mike bossy of team server.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2017, 14:19:24

We grabbin you because you defused my missiles end of set.. Thats more reason to grab you than any other tag had at the begginin of this set. How many sets would you like for me to end your littlw netting tag for? Hmm? Shut your mouth or show SiN tag respect. You think cus u nettin I wont touch you?

1 more word out of you badmouthing my tag and WeeDy aint netting for sets to come homie
Catch me on ir c

DruncK Game profile

Mar 29th 2017, 14:19:25

If we kill you, you gotta bring friends next set to get revenge, deal?

There's only 2 tags we would lose against, elders and villains. You guys suck at dimplomacy nuff said.

braden Game profile

Mar 29th 2017, 15:11:51

You will get tired of killing countries that dont fight back, and eventually elders or villains will step up and want a fight that is an actual fight and fight you.

If i die, i die. It is a commonly held understanding that weedy is the greatest ever to play.

You can ruin one, two, eleven resets, but any netting done will be held against the candle that is mine.

If you fs i wont gs or br back. That will never remove the fact that weedylar is the team server.

Others have tried to drive us from the server, but i was water and they learned they were rock.

Fs over being spoken to about reset in and reset out you picking a fight?

We dont want a fight. We would very much *love* an actual working dnh.

Archaic gets full say as to what weedylars position is (i ask for missionary but he always wants like a beyonce music video)

braden Game profile

Mar 29th 2017, 15:13:34

Now if youll wxcuse me i jave three quarters of an hoir to finish my rye to make it a true morning of drinking.

braden Game profile

Mar 29th 2017, 15:45:46

let us turn enemies into friends. weezy i sent you a pm. one letter difference? just think, next reset weedylar can net and weezylar can defend. we'll even send you over archaic as a show of good will. (and that allows zorp to netgain in weedylar, as the universe wants it)

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2017, 19:58:55

I dunno, since this whole oil sham started it seems archaic can suddenly net, maybe you shouldn't get rid of him.

braden Game profile

Mar 29th 2017, 20:03:46

Go tell the usgs that, he'll lose like everything owed to him.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2017, 20:31:03

Originally posted by braden:
let us turn enemies into friends. weezy i sent you a pm. one letter difference? just think, next reset weedylar can net and weezylar can defend. we'll even send you over archaic as a show of good will. (and that allows zorp to netgain in weedylar, as the universe wants it)

Im sworn to defends the lands of Top10 sorry homie, SF bought me for a bag of peanuts and two green skittles
Catch me on ir c