Jul 9th 2017, 18:42:53

Nice war dec

Madrox Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 18:46:17

hey, dont blame me they didnt post their war dec yet

Makinso Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 18:47:22

Thanks guys,

Doing it old school war dec will follow Zygotic.

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 18:50:07

Because Sol and elders together is totally balanced, let alone need "police".

This should really be good for the game as a whole, gf

*Splat*

Ivan Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 18:58:32

Wow pussied out much Makinso? 74 vs 30 good job!

zygotic Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 18:58:43

Originally posted by Makinso:
Thanks guys,

To be honest a reason would be nice

AtomicHellFire Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 18:59:19

Wow smooth move go for a new small alliance! Can't take on anyone your own size eh?

The Cloaked Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 19:04:52

not really much of a reason. Rage must've been disinclined to war this set. If they are protecting SOL(from no one, they've just declared on everyone besides the people they are fighting alongside) then they just don't want to shoot this set.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 19:13:41

Originally posted by zygotic:
Originally posted by Makinso:
Thanks guys,

To be honest a reason would be nice

Reason would be SOL and Elders both probably wanted to war LAF. But they couldn't both do it without making it unfair so they compromised and hit every other clan to make it even numbers, minus RAGE who pacted out because well... everyone knew this would happen. :P

Really, just a game and I think if you wanna net in a clan, probably FFA is your best bet these days as alliance gets blown up every set.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Jul 9th 2017, 19:18:21

So basically SOL and Elders didn't have the balls to go in at Laf had to take out everyone else... fluff move!

sinistril Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 19:23:22

Well, I don't think they were afraid, I think they were trying to make it more fair. I'm assuming, of course. My clan got hit too :P
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

iScode Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 19:51:00

god little lap dog...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

qcgoofball Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 19:55:56

With all the clans agains Elder and SOL it even number members and nw pretty equal too.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 22:20:16

Sad to see Rage dealing this way.

The Cloaked Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 23:04:58

Originally posted by qcgoofball:
With all the clans agains Elder and SOL it even number members and nw pretty equal too.

I see you're unfamiliar with this game so please allow me to advise.

There's not really any 'fairness' here.

Elders alone could probably have smashed Stones, OMA, RED, and Imag. It takes time to coordinate separate alliances. Any imagined equality in numbers is greatly overshadowed by the FS+ planning time. It's not that pound for pound elders are 'better.' Totally the opposite: Elders have been beat down for a few sets now.

Give us a month to incorporate all 5 tags into one tag and this would be a whole other ball game. But it's not. As is Rage is simply an additional insurance policy.

zygotic Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 23:10:54

Still not heard a reason why red are involved in this

qcgoofball Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 23:16:26

Sure the FS always have avantage and yes multiple tag are hard to organize but one thing I know from past experience a lot of clan know in advance that they will be warring and have a decent idea who they will be warring.

Any how let have some fun. Been on the receiving end of multiple clan FS and coordinated CS and still end up being able to get on top.

Not my fault that the clans are way small now so that SOL had to take on mulitiple clan in order to get a decent fight and allow a fighting chance to it ennemy.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 23:43:19

Originally posted by qcgoofball:
trying to create some merit plus justification? Hitting small disorganized clans that play from a cell phone and operate on 2 minutes of playtime then have the nerve to claim that its "more even now" is just a weak cop out for a couple of wussy clans who were both too afraid to one on one LaF.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 0:00:50

I also find this hilarious that the largest clan with a dangerous sidekick for a clan(elders) are the ones in need of war police. What a fuqin charade this whole thing is.

Riddler Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 0:06:26

Originally posted by BladeEWG:

look, we pacted out so we could net, SOL went to war and asked us to police. We arent doing anything wrong. hell I'll police for the entire server, I dont give a damn lol

You know me Blade. If its a chance at free land for making sure someone doesnt landgrab a warring alliance then by all means I am game. Hell if you look, Maddy was pacting out at the sets end. we knew what we wanted to do this set, that is net and try to grow our alliance back to an acceptable amount of members. you cant blame us for that Blade.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 0:14:34

jcatron Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 1:19:13

Love to watch people get butt hurt when war breaks out in a war game...

swimteam

Jul 10th 2017, 1:52:58

This thread escalated quickly.

(bonus)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 2:06:02

Originally posted by jcatron:
Love to watch people get butt hurt when war breaks out in a war game...
As you well know the issue isn't that there is a war, it is that it's more of an unfair advantage to one side who is claiming to have a moral justification for the last two major war alliances to beatdown the last remaining major netting alliance in the game. Pretty soon there won't be anyone left to war, because there won't be a game. War destroys, when there is nobody left to destroy, nobody wins, because everyone is now extinct, so everybody loses.

Madrox Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 3:07:54

Originally posted by BladeEWG:

sad to see a pacted out alliance police for the one and only alliance to ask them to?

Edited By: Madrox on Jul 10th 2017, 3:12:12

Madrox Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 3:32:14

ok, lets get something clear, Rage agreed to police for SoL because they asked, you lot didnt. Rage pacted out to hug trees, and as a neutral party in this war SoL asked us to police.
that said, in my opinion sol/elders move here is pure fluffmove and i dont actually like it, sol or elders should have warred laf one on one, or if they had to gangbang them then left the other tags out of it instead of dragging them into it to try and justify themselves.

Vic Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 3:44:31

i think you are completely epic madrox, laf approves of you.

and in an official capacity, since you asked for it, laf has no official problem with this policing simply because we do not believe 2017 EE policing means much ... i don't expect any alliance at all to start grabbing sol and elders' war countries, just as there is plenty of bot land for free that does not come with the risk of long term political fall out from grabbing two alliances at war, who clearly like to war, such as grabbing sol and elders does :)

further, if anyone was to start grabbing them, it would be effectively joining the war on the laf side, which in turn would not enable you to really police it anyway :)

don't let the AT peanut crowd get to you. you like this game and care about it so i like you.

Edited By: Vic on Jul 10th 2017, 3:48:12

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 4:11:06

Originally posted by Madrox:
ok, lets get something clear, Rage agreed to police for SoL because they asked, you lot didnt. Rage pacted out to hug trees, and as a neutral party in this war SoL asked us to police.
that said, in my opinion sol/elders move here is pure fluffmove and i dont actually like it, sol or elders should have warred laf one on one, or if they had to gangbang them then left the other tags out of it instead of dragging them into it to try and justify themselves.

I like most of what you said, but I do believe I read on these boards that LaF attempted to pact out to hug trees as well, but it wasn't granted. That's the real problem here genius.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 4:16:50

Either way this is looked at, this war was pre-textual because neither elders nor sol pacted laf at the beginning of the reset as requested. Anything else that's stated on the forums is spin city at it's worst.

Garry Owen Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 6:34:50

Y'all are nuts. Esp Blade. I would think you understand what 'police' during war means

First, take all your problems with SoL/Elders/LAF and the whole war to the war dec threads.

Second, this thread is about POLICE during the war. We are neutral and have no stake to either side and our police for SoL is not some deep, double-secret pact or attempt to make the war even more one-sided. It is simply a courtesy that once upon a time was routine for honorable alliances to show for each other. We agree to take retal's for attacks against SoL while they are at war. As Vic so eloquently noted, a police action in these times is mostly fluff because these days its pretty foolish for an alliance to deliberately land-grab someone at war. We figure there might be an accident somewhere or someone who tries to slip in a jucy grab, or an untag wandering out of control. In those cases RAGE will make the appropriate retals and uphold one of the basic rules of civility on the server - that you leave warring alliances alone.

What is bad about that? Its a simple process that has been done on this server for, literally, decades.

So take your complaints about the war to the people actually responsible for that. And if everyone will simply refrain from landgrabbing the warring parties then no one will even notice that we are policing.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 11th 2017, 15:03:56

Well explained Garry.

Policing is nothing more then that. Rage is not FAing, not interveining no nothing. We just asked rage to do so because recently we had to deal with frequent suiciders. We have some friends in rage, asked them to do us the courtesy and they did. Simple story? Stop being so paranoid people.

@Syko - I will never deny I denied LaFs pact. I openly told TOB we would not uNAP laf. Nothing to spin there for me.

To anyone scolding rage over policing for SOL. Please take a moment to properly reflect on what policing means, review your bias on this situation. Then ask yourself if scolding rage who is a complete neutral party what needs to happen here. If LaF asks Rage to police and rage does it. All kudos to them the more chances on free land! I won't scold them for policing for LaF. It's just an old courtesy.

zygotic Game profile

Jul 11th 2017, 15:17:13

Please bear in mind the Duke nukem is a new player. There are alot of unwritten rules in the game.

Hel_TKS Game profile

Jul 11th 2017, 19:01:29

Ragnarok is Policing for Rage.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 11th 2017, 20:19:14

Hey zygotic,

I understand dukenukem and your other members.
There are others though who have been ranting at rage that should know better.

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 13th 2017, 16:42:27

Still not heard a reason why red are involved in this

Can't say for sure, but it may be a way of welcoming your new tag to a WAR game. You know, a way to see what you are made of. So far it appears you are made up of a few cry babies. Put on your big boy pants (or panties) and just TRY to have a little fun.

P.S. Elders will be policing for Rage. No one will be along soon to confirm.

Edited By: Suicidal on Jul 13th 2017, 16:45:03. Reason: cuz I can
See Original Post

Oceana Game profile

Jul 13th 2017, 17:48:49

LOL.... Sui !

As for those that get surprised by FS's, Lets face it it comes down to we all have become LAZY playing this game, and I'll be first to admit I have too. I can well remember the game when I would be monitoring all the clans especially all we (at Rage) were not pact with every couple of hours updating spread sheets looking for any hint of a sudden number in change in gov'ts, or NW movements,(first hint clan normal daily NW gain suddenly pauses so they saving turns); So to be able to see someone that might potentially hit us, was making preparations to hit someone. It now seems near server wide, we all expect clan X to go to war but no one monitors to see the switching, So everyone gets hit by surprise instead of atleast having gone to a Red condition like 24 hours prior, so they waiting and monitoring news to see the FS and have the resources and turns saved in prep to give a nice Strike back quickly.

Edited By: Oceana on Jul 13th 2017, 17:56:18

Ivan Game profile

Jul 13th 2017, 17:58:47

lol@suicidal

next set laf and sol will hit elders and we'll see how much crying elders will do

zygotic Game profile

Jul 13th 2017, 18:10:18

Well red were surprised cos we hadn't done anything.
We can't get a boxcar site ( something broke) so we were well and truly blindsided

Marshal Game profile

Jul 13th 2017, 19:41:29

dstone gets into bc.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Hel_TKS Game profile

Jul 13th 2017, 21:39:45

Denied, Ragnarok is policing for Rage so backoff Elders. Your policing hits to help Rage will be retaled 2:1 in favor for Rage.

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 13th 2017, 21:51:11

Originally posted by Ivan:
lol@suicidal

next set laf and sol will hit elders and we'll see how much crying elders will do

wouldn't be the first time we got our butts kicked, so no virgins here LMAO
what I will say though, we won't quit

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 13th 2017, 21:53:19

Originally posted by Hel_TKS:
Denied, Ragnarok is policing for Rage so backoff Elders. Your policing hits to help Rage will be retaled 2:1 in favor for Rage.

LOL, OK
Elders will police for Ragnarok... agin, no one will be along to confirm

Jul 13th 2017, 21:53:19

I have no problems with policing I understand that, don't care about being attacked out the blue for no reason! I understand some people have small brains, but RED will not be going anywhere! We are a new clan and we intend to stay and learn, I can't thank people enough for helping us out along the way it's great :D but at least we have a nice clear target in our sights, and we will only improve with time ;)

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 13th 2017, 21:56:53

Now that's how you get some respect

Makinso Game profile

Jul 13th 2017, 22:28:16

Well red were surprised cos we hadn't done anything.
We can't get a boxcar site ( something broke) so we were well and truly blindsided

You guys can get a GHQ site mate.