Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 17th 2017, 5:34:23

Hahaha. Nothing against LaF in terms of their ability and even willingness to teach a new player. I just don't know if its currently the best place to end up, considering the tag is mostly killed and starting there RIGHT NOW THIS SET, you likely wouldn't learn a thing and be reduced to farmland. I could see it being a wise landing zone AFTER this set, but if you were looking to join today and play this set, I'd pick somewhere else to at least get a feel for the game without being targeted by 2 of the largest clans. Which is why, for someone joining today or even within the next month, I wouldn't do LaF. Not a stab on your ability to net or teach at all. There were dozens of sets in the last set several years that it was obviously the place to learn. This is not that time.

Being versatile is clearly the way to being good. Being a great war dog comes with having some solid netting skills. Right now, laf is not netting and they are not in a position to help someone make a stong build. You'd likely be teaching the oop missiler strat which hardly has any application now that restarts are much larger but is still ideal for a midset startup in a war. I truthfully just dont want to end up farming this dude out of the game. Haha

You did your due diligence listing the other clans tho.

Gerdler is right about a number of things.

First off, i think LCN could compete with Monsters in that sort of helpful active players that net way. LB is a beast. I just couldnt be sure of the others willingness to actively help a new player meaning Omega