Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2017, 18:07:16

Dawwww.... Everyone kissed and made up.

It must have been that youve all humped sheeps with me once. Proud my humpage could bring us all together.

trumper Game profile

Jul 31st 2017, 19:22:01

I, see, 72 hours only applies when it's convenient to you all.

About what I guessed.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 31st 2017, 19:24:54

they got viable excuse now for future use.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Makinso Game profile

Jul 31st 2017, 19:28:51

Trumper I don't get that statement?

Makinso Game profile

Jul 31st 2017, 19:28:51

Trumper I don't get that statement?

trumper Game profile

Jul 31st 2017, 19:31:54

Originally posted by Taveren:
Originally posted by trumper:
Originally posted by SPARTACUS:
You let the moron into your tag, who can't remember to detag 72 hours b4 they hit other warring alliances. youre lucky your country is still alive

Funny, I'm not even sure we re-upped a treaty with SOL this reset. But after the hijinks with Md, I don't, for one, give much crap what you all think. Like I said before, if you want an enemy with nothing to lose for resets on end, let me know.

Hijinks with MD. It's not like MD did you dirty. LCN hasn't had a pact with MD since April/May 2016. We were also pacted the prior two sets but both pact offers were made by MD. Prior to that, it looks like we only pacted when I made the effort to get in touch with someone from LCN. How can alliances run with out an active FA department then point the finger at anyone but themselves when there are no pacts or awareness of what could possibly be happening on the server.
Originally posted by Makinso:
So to make people stop flaming up about this.

Me and MAC had a small talk over this. SOL is fine with this tag over. (normally we don't accept tag jumpers into this war before you make your assumptions). I asked LCN to compensate #99 the troops only for the first run made on him. Because I don't want the individual member to feel left out of our tag protection. LCN has agreed to pay. We didn't threaten or force anything in this situation.

After that it's all fair game to us. We didn't ask LCN to kill/farm or do other stuff to it. Just to pay the reps for the first GS run made by LB.

As for LB, welcome to the party. Some friendly advise: If your intentions are what you posted it might be smart to contact someone before you do it, saves people FA headaches or possible forced wars your home alliance doesn't want.

Other then that move along people nothing to see here.

Makinso
-SOL Commander

LCN owes you nothing as evidenced by your all's selective policy.

You want to hit a country that retags within 24 hours of leaving a tag, but that hasn't made any warhits? You can't have it both ways.

breeze Game profile

Aug 1st 2017, 0:11:43

Originally posted by trumper:
I, see, 72 hours only applies when it's convenient to you all.

About what I guessed.

I agree 100% with you trumper

SPARTACUS

Aug 1st 2017, 0:33:16

You guys should cf with everyone and just hit LCN

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2017, 2:01:21

Ironically, from a neutral perspective, I thought it was awful nice the way SoL chose not to hold too much of the mess-up by LB to LCN and say they were responsible. As selective as that may be, it's plainly out of mutual respect.

I also agree that, as with any situation, the player that got screwed a bit gets paid.

I donno. Its purely an outsiders perspective but I do feel like that situation on face value was handled proper by LB, SoL and if reps are indeed paid, by LCN and by the member who felt slighted in SoL.

Having a blanket policy does not account for intagibles such as hella respect for LB and wanting to some degree, to allow him to play the game as he chooses with respect to individual members who might feel otherwise.

I still don't understand why anyone would want anyone else to follow a blanket policy in this regard. It's better than killing a bunch of LCN netters, right?

Good job doing the right thing.

Makinso Game profile

Aug 1st 2017, 8:10:19

Trumper,

All I can say is that might be your perspective. However we are at war with the tag that you jumped into. Making you a direct enemy and thus target.

trumper Game profile

Aug 2nd 2017, 1:30:24

Originally posted by Makinso:
Trumper,

All I can say is that might be your perspective. However we are at war with the tag that you jumped into. Making you a direct enemy and thus target.

Absolutely, I should be a target. I just find the 72hr discussion stuff to be silly. Particularly after the cause of the whole war.

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 2nd 2017, 2:27:55

Trump is President now. No more political correctness. No more rules. "Trump"er, screw all dem rules. Have fun.

Makinso Game profile

Aug 2nd 2017, 7:38:43

Yes and no,

The only reason we held LCN accountable (for a few reps --> we asked for 4M Troops) is because the member felt slighted out. And since official policy says 72 hours we put it in works. We didn't even ask for reps on your tagjump. Mainly because we like LCN and a few players still in there.

When it comes to assuming responsibility had this been our member tagjumping we would kill the jumper ourself. Because we still believe in 72 hours tag responsibility.

Welcome to the party though trumper. Restart and fight on!

breeze Game profile

Aug 4th 2017, 3:00:43

This is all hilarious and a bunch of BS