Verified:

Yheti Game profile

Aug 8th 2017, 5:43:29

Lol I hope my fluffty playing wouldn't detract from letting me in the tag, I could probably still netgain somewhat, and if I don't finish the set you can kick my country, but would love to play with you guys in the new set =) I don't know if I have access to that other site, I have some memories of maybe having one, but last time I played a set with you guys I only used earth-alliance. If you're curious here is my result from that reset: http://www.earthempires.com/alliance/9/ranks/392
I'd need to look at the old strats again, but in the first reset I'd probably run all explore farmer or maybe techer, but I feel like it'd be hard to get back into that for my first reset in years! Can you still put food up on the market to have it not spoil? And is the 2 billion bug still there (I assume so, would be weird to change that dynamic)?

Edited By: Yheti on Aug 8th 2017, 6:09:23. Reason: Missed that last question mark...

iScode Game profile

Aug 8th 2017, 5:50:27

the real Yheti????
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Yheti Game profile

Aug 8th 2017, 6:00:42

Yes, hmmm the easiest way I could prove it to you would be an imag reference, Fooglmog got his sig "guy with no clue" from me over some heated debate on AT, trying to remember what it was about, maybe the allegations against IX, perhaps being somehow linked to CoA, though maybe it wasn't that :D I think perhaps of all my accomplishments in Earth, that would be my best one, since in the history of IX I'm just a footnote in the creation of Lust, lol

iScode Game profile

Aug 8th 2017, 6:08:03

pffffft footnote, bro you were way more than that. Well I always thought so haha

And that heated debate also included notorious from memory :D

Anyways how you been bro? fluff I think the last time I talked to you would of been WoG days on Earth Council in the MET wars which was yeeeeeaaarrrs ago.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pteppic Game profile

Aug 8th 2017, 12:45:42

Havoc or Henrik I assume. Although Henrik is hard to get for some days.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2017, 13:00:54

Accepted, welcome to Omega!
Catch me on ir c

Havoc Game profile

Aug 8th 2017, 16:26:17

Ignore him^
PMed you yheti :)
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

braden Game profile

Aug 8th 2017, 17:47:44

Originally posted by Yheti:
Yes, hmmm the easiest way I could prove it to you would be an imag reference

how did you feel about the striking beauty judy garland?

braden Game profile

Aug 8th 2017, 17:48:21

and how many thtn emails did i have?