Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 2:26:42

I have had word your running your mouth. Lying to others that I will join you in your suicide ways next set.

After all this BS I will return next set. As my first act back to FFA next set. I Hellrush Declare war on Mac Daddy. May you learn what fluffing is all about.

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 2:47:49

Your going to get word about me shoving my foot up your ass but since your new to FFA again I will cut you some slack.. You are going to need about 4 more strings with you to do any damage to me. If you declare war on me your as good as dead. Your only shot is to hide and then FS me.. And even then ill bury you... Got that fluff boy?

Edited By: macdaddy on Aug 30th 2017, 2:54:24

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 2:53:21

Lmfao I maybe returning. I am no newbie. War is what I do best in this game. I can promise you this. This is going to be a war unlike anything you been in before.

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 2:59:34

Very doubtful. I have been in pretty much every war in FFA in the last 2 years... I have usually been the epic centre of it too.. There is absolutely nothing you can show me that I haven't seen... I have fought against the biggest clans, the biggest killers and I have even been taught by the best killers.. Primeval threatens me every set with 200 members gunning for me. You think I'm afraid of you?

I AM WAR

Edited By: macdaddy on Aug 30th 2017, 3:04:11

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 3:19:18

Did I teach you? Don't think so. Guess your going to get a lesson from the best. Let's stop the fluffing on forums and bring the fluffing to where it belongs.

I'll see you on the battlefield noob.

Not a Doctor

Aug 30th 2017, 3:21:16

Kills: macdaddy 20

Deaths: macdaddy 336

PH33R!!!

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 3:24:48

that means nothing. its not counting my other account Deano and I usually just disable my enemies.. I level them into a parking lot and keep them small, where I can see them. So they wont hide, rebuild and fs me.. its called strategy

Not a Doctor

Aug 30th 2017, 3:28:27

Originally posted by macdaddy:
I level them into a parking lot and keep them small, where I can see them.

Your war strategy looks like it's really working out for you.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 30th 2017, 3:28:36

His claim that he has been at the epic(sic erat scriptum) centre of all wars is not at all disproven by those kill/death stats, tho.

It could all be part of his master plan too, to take the fire by waving his country names in the enemies faces to make them lose their cool and make bad target selections.

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 3:30:24

Originally posted by Gerdler:
His claim that he has been at the epic(sic erat scriptum) centre of all wars is not at all disproven by those kill/death stats, tho.

It could all be part of his master plan too, to take the fire by waving his country names in the enemies faces to make them lose their cool and make bad target selections.

plus 1

at least someone gets me

Not a Doctor

Aug 30th 2017, 3:30:28

Originally posted by Gerdler:

This would only be plausible if he had friends fighting alongside him. A few multies now and then don't count.

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 3:40:04

Anyways, if anyone thinks they can touch this I encourage to back up their talk by challenging me on a 1 on 1 in Express.

Express is just starting up again HellRush~ Please say YES and accept the challenge because I cant wait to slap around like the little fluff you are.

I bet you wont though. Even mrford paid someone off to suicide into me so he wouldn't have to fight me.

Edited By: macdaddy on Aug 30th 2017, 3:44:10

mrford Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 4:29:08

Both is these players suck and have fluffed me over after I spent time helping them.

That said, even helltard could beat deano.

And I didn't pay anyone off to suicide you. You are so full of fluff your eyes are brown. People hate you. Like, real hatred. You are unlikely to ever net again on any server. The only skill you have is making enemies. This is not my fault. I'm mad I even wasted time running a country to 1v1 you when I knew you couldn't last 2 days building.

I have a proposition for you deano. Keep my name out of your mouth, and I will keep my fluff out of yours. Pretty simple.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 30th 2017, 4:34:04
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 4:30:39

Sorry no express for me I like spending time with my wife and daughter on weekends

Edited By: Hellrush on Aug 30th 2017, 4:33:36
See Original Post

ddd Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 4:43:43

omg was i wrong or what - how could i fall for his bs yet again!

forget my last post to macdumbass - slaps self awake!

hellrush i will be here again next reset and again back to only kill macdaddy if u wish to join me, welcome aboard.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 9:56:06

Originally posted by Not a Doctor:
Kills: macdaddy 20

Deaths: macdaddy 336

PH33R!!!

just for the record

Kills: 298

Deaths: 269

I am still on leader boards in many areas with being gone almost 3 years.

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 10:20:16

I have killed Canada's entire population worth in FFA shame I missed macdaddy somehow O.o don't tell trudeau though not sure his snowflake heart could take it.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 11:42:58

best part of all this Mac Daddy already pissed me off and i am not even playing FFA havent in almost 3 years. Its also just my first set back in 1A.

[15:44:32] <macdaddy_mib> well im pretty much wiped out
[15:44:34] <macdaddy_mib> all my originals area dead
[15:45:25] <macdaddy_mib> ill be starting up my own clan next set. i already have 2 members
[15:45:43] <macdaddy_mib> helrush is one of them
[15:48:27] <macdaddy_mib> skyo may be in too

I am not even going to post the parts about TKO and IMP that i have gotten.

NO TKO AND IMP i got no plans to suicide you guys(at this time).

Marshal Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 15:26:33

Originally posted by drkprinc:
I have killed Canada's entire population worth in FFA shame I missed macdaddy somehow O.o don't tell trudeau though not sure his snowflake heart could take it.

well I have killed some of his countries and only about 1/3 of canucklands population.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 31st 2017, 0:39:53

Originally posted by mrford:
Both is these players suck and have fluffed me over after I spent time helping them.

That said, even helltard could beat deano.

And I didn't pay anyone off to suicide you. You are so full of fluff your eyes are brown. People hate you. Like, real hatred. You are unlikely to ever net again on any server. The only skill you have is making enemies. This is not my fault. I'm mad I even wasted time running a country to 1v1 you when I knew you couldn't last 2 days building.

I have a proposition for you deano. Keep my name out of your mouth, and I will keep my fluff out of yours. Pretty simple.

I know its purely defensive for you come at me after I hit you and everyone else with some hard truth about how you paid someone to suicide into me so you wouldn't have to fight me in Express. But stick with your proposition or I promise you will never play another set in ffa without hiding like a fluff.

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2017, 0:42:12

You have no concept of truth. You are full of fluff and you know it. You created your enemies, not my money. Why would I waste time running a country on a server I don't play just to avoid the reason I ran the country? You understand no one here believes your bullfluff right? How many times have you been deleted?

You also know that I have forgotten more about this game than you will ever know. You won't find a single Ayer here than thinks you could beat me in any competition. I have never hidden from you and I never will. We both know this despite your desperately big mouth.

Oh, and I havnt come at you. You are the one using my country name and getting deleted in express. You are the one who is impersonating me on IRC. I only play one server and only roll iver here to put my fluff in your mouth when people PM me with your impersonation attempts. And you are still choking on my chode. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

Go away.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 31st 2017, 0:50:50
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford