Verified:

Mini Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 4:17:27

How about everyone runs without pacts next set?

This way your tag protection is literally reliant on your clan/alliance. Means we can lg one and other - if a war breaks out its every clan for themselves should they choose to enter it - could just be fun & it would make the numbers game irrelevant. Along with who dec'd who and broke promises to whoever etc etc.

given the smaller playerbase that EE is now, and bots are dr'd so hard within like 4 days of the set starting might just open up the game a little. It also gives alliances chances to just beat out grudges with with excellent land grabbing/escalation should one alliance think they're being over grabbed or w.e

May help to put aside some of these stupid ongoing grudges aswell.

Would prefer this thread to stay non-toxic, if thats at all possible.

/discuss.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 5:03:18

Some alliances get away with breaking pacts and make friends in the process. So whats the point of pacts anymore. I say to hell with pacts altogether. Not even monsters and omega should get one.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Dissident Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 5:20:07

for once, syko and i are on the same page.

i can die a happy man. (or something resembling a man after i suffer from an imminent bear attack)

sinistril Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 5:50:34

Hmmm I make you a chart

https://imgur.com/a/jcUqX

Please don't make fun of my paint skills :(

Edited By: sinistril on Sep 29th 2017, 5:52:44
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

sinistril Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 5:59:22

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Some alliances get away with breaking pacts and make friends in the process. So whats the point of pacts anymore. I say to hell with pacts altogether. Not even monsters and omega should get one.

Probably true, game would be more fun anyways. But I lack faith. I bet Monsters and Omega would pact each other and would rule the galaxy like Darth Vader and the Emperor.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2017, 6:19:30

I mean I'm down. Would be fun to see who comes out ahead whilst we all farm each other. Tho if killers like us start killing for 200% l:l and such...well then. I think no one nets and all hell breaks loose.

....therefore I like this idea.

Makinso Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 7:27:59

You know when this game would be more fun?

When it would be marketed and we gain 1K players.

Steeps Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 8:12:15

Did you not see the adverts on MySpace?

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 13:16:11

I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Ivan Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 14:31:27

awesome chart

Marshal Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 19:14:38

its horrible.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

braden Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 19:19:57

It's passable.

What went wrong in your childhood where you need, today, to say nothing as often as possible? Are you seeking confirmation? Did somebody outshine you (read everybody) during your formative years and were told to shut the fluff up, so now almost sexual you seek out situations where people are offended at your inability to know and just simply ask you not partake?
Does this further your fetishizing of being mocked and insulted?

braden Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 19:21:03

Are you hard right now?

Mini Game profile

Sep 30th 2017, 8:17:44

Originally posted by braden:
It's passable.

What went wrong in your childhood where you need, today, to say nothing as often as possible? Are you seeking confirmation? Did somebody outshine you (read everybody) during your formative years and were told to shut the fluff up, so now almost sexual you seek out situations where people are offended at your inability to know and just simply ask you not partake?
Does this further your fetishizing of being mocked and insulted?

Are you high?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2017, 8:20:29

Typically...

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 30th 2017, 12:35:29

best Idea anyone came up with

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 30th 2017, 12:38:10

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I mean I'm down. Would be fun to see who comes out ahead whilst we all farm each other. Tho if killers like us start killing for 200% l:l and such...well then. I think no one nets and all hell breaks loose.

thing about no pacts is there is no retal policies. topfeed are all go. say goodbye to 200%L:L because there is no pacts or retal policies means from everyone you like see who up on top next set.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 30th 2017, 14:14:53

No one said anything about no retal policies. They exist for non pacted. And ours is posted up still.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Mini Game profile

Sep 30th 2017, 15:28:50

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:

thing about no pacts is there is no retal policies. topfeed are all go. say goodbye to 200%L:L because there is no pacts or retal policies means from everyone you like see who up on top next set.

Yeah Retal policies apply for non pacted alliances/untags that abide by the rules of such pacts. Normally pacted alliances will work out reps or if they will go outside of the standard retal policies.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2017, 20:18:44

Thats crazy, we need pacts
Catch me on ir c

major Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 3:51:33

I love the idea. as far as retal policies go, they are only as good as the individual alliances ability to enforce them. with the no-pact scenario in play it will take a lot of the bite out of the bark of many of these retal policies.

Mini, excellent idea.

Mini Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 9:51:46

Originally posted by major:
I love the idea. as far as retal policies go, they are only as good as the individual alliances ability to enforce them. with the no-pact scenario in play it will take a lot of the bite out of the bark of many of these retal policies.

Mini, excellent idea.

Thanks Major.

I seriously think people should consider it. Puts alliances back to being an alliance of players not Tag V Tag where its essentially 1 half of the server pitted against the other. God forbid new players came in it would perhaps give them opportunity to stick around as well. In the current climate joining a tag and trying to learn the game by endlessly warring and having no real chance to net/learn to grab properly (cos bots are always in dr) etc just makes people leave. I know i would.

damondusk Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 10:29:06

Make things more interesting? The unintended consequence here is exactly the opposite - the result of every reset is the same, which is that the biggest kid always wins. I imagine that if the server cast votes, members of large clans would disproportionately support this idea as they stake the least.

That said, whatever. I'll play either way.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2017, 11:08:05

no purpose having defence pacts if there aren’t enough players left in the game
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2017, 11:08:07

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2017, 11:08:07

Ivan Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 11:31:28

I really dont see how this would make anything better then its now

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 3rd 2017, 4:30:16

Originally posted by Akula:

No purpose saying something unless its worth saying only thrice. :P

Ruthie

Oct 4th 2017, 22:00:23

Akula really wanted to get his point out there :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Rasp Game profile

Oct 6th 2017, 0:12:08

Originally posted by NukEvil:

We need to update this. :)
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Marshal Game profile

Oct 6th 2017, 19:30:16

and make it clearer.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....