Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 1st 2017, 21:40:32

and the whole world is going to experience it, can anybody guess what that is?
Do as I say, not as I do.

Symbolic Game profile

Oct 1st 2017, 21:40:50

Satan

elvesrus

Oct 1st 2017, 21:43:06

Mueller handing out indictments?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 1st 2017, 21:50:29

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

sinistril Game profile

Oct 1st 2017, 22:58:05

You don't need to tell the whole world every time your boyfriend....

has his way with you.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 1st 2017, 23:03:33

actually it's just winter.. but I think the Mueller indictments and Satan are just as plausible.

elvesrus

Oct 1st 2017, 23:05:08

Just to be an ass, only half the world has winter coming :p
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 0:11:53

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Just to be an ass, only half the world has winter coming :p

Yes only half, the only half on earth that means anything. If you don't your worthless.

braden Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 17:49:27

I thought gore claimed winter was dead and you're a right wing anti king Barry if you say otherwise?

Heston Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 22:28:38

It's hot as fluff and the oceans are rising in the c@nt hair per millennia rate.
Another left wing psychopath kills and wounds hundreds citizens.
Politicians and media stand in the pools of fresh blood to dictate their bullfluff views.

The only thing right about what's going on in the USA is that it will take bloodshed to abolish the constitution, second amendment. Not cowardly shootings, but men fighting men on the battlefield. The left is coming to that reality. More cucks will follow 😧 Cause they are mentally ill.😢

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 23:32:26

nadda, something isn't even breathing heavy

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 23:52:18

Originally posted by Heston:
It's hot as fluff and the oceans are rising in the c@nt hair per millennia rate.
Politicians and media stand in the pools of fresh blood to dictate their bullfluff views.

The only thing right about what's going on in the USA is that it will take bloodshed to abolish the constitution, second amendment. Not cowardly shootings, but men fighting men on the battlefield. The left is coming to that reality. More cucks will follow 😧 Cause they are mentally ill.😢

Actually he was a millionare and would fall into the category of the right winger class. Shooting at regular everyday average income people. He was shooting at leftwingers. Heston more often than not, you seem to like to attack people who perform in the lower tax bracket as if they carry the only nutcases on the planet. If fact, since money is the root of all evil. Would the rich have more to lose in a world of social and financial inequity? Which side really strives for equity? Is it equitable for the rich to stay rich and the poor to stay poor?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 23:53:26

Than again i may have misinterpreted what you were really saying in your post.

major Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 3:02:04

Heston, great to see you man, hit me up.

Dissident Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 5:15:31

hmm... how do YOU feel about Citizens United?

sinistril Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 6:00:52

So your view of left-right politics is that millionaires are automatically right wingers and working class automatically left wingers? Based on? Democrats have become the party of the fabulously rich and the ludicrously poor. They get both the affluency vote and the welfare vote, not the working class vote. Hence, why you could go to any mostly working class area and rural area and find massive Trump support but could not find it in "rich" cities. The last time Democrats were the party of the working class was when Bill Clinton was in office, and they ignored his advice about recapturing the working class vote. Plus, even liberal media outlets seem to believe that Democrats are above things like country music.

If you're gonna disagree with what Heston said, at least do it honestly.

Amend: I don't know if the guy is right or left wing, probably neither does anyone here. I'd wager he doesn't give a damn about voting period or his political stance would already have surfaced. He's probably just some psychopath that hates country music. Even putting motives on him at this point, though, is pretty difficult to do. For all we know, he did do it for ISIS. Stranger things have happened and they seem adamant about taking credit for this one (no, they don't take credit for every attack despite what you'd think)

Edited By: sinistril on Oct 3rd 2017, 6:09:50
See Original Post
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Heston Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 10:51:27

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Originally posted by Heston:

Actually he was a millionare and would fall into the category of the right winger class. Shooting at regular everyday average income people. He was shooting at leftwingers. Heston more often than not, you seem to like to attack people who perform in the lower tax bracket as if they carry the only nutcases on the planet. If fact, since money is the root of all evil. Would the rich have more to lose in a world of social and financial inequity? Which side really strives for equity? Is it equitable for the rich to stay rich and the poor to stay poor?

Who cares. The fact is, the oceans are not rising. Every last mass shooting in the USA was committed by a left wing nut job. This time it was a rich closet homo with a extensive, deeply regulated collection of firearms and a wet butt fluff.
What is needed is not to remove harmful things from the reach of everyone to save the sniveling window licker from themselves or from harming others. There would be no end to that.
Pretty soon the cool thing will be to sew a pair of fluffs on your chest to replace tits. Or advocate for a safe space for those folks. You could also be a bigot like me for calling it all socially sick and retarded.

(This was written at 0348 Pst on the toilet with stomach churning sweat diarrhea fluffs.)

Heston Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 10:53:30

Originally posted by major:
Heston, great to see you man, hit me up.

Sup my brother!

zerol Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 1:52:13

elders tagkilled?

Dissident Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 2:45:01

correct.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2017, 17:51:32

Man, Heston. Do you even pay attention? Lol @ left wing.

Charleston, the planned parenthood shootings, Oak Creek, etc.

Mental illness comes in many different forms my dude. We've seen both sides of it.

Heston Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 18:42:24

What about the wobblers? Like the Florida gay night club massacre. Or Jared lee loughner? I am human and focus on my enemies or those who attack my way of life.
This reset it's about the lefts butt hurt campaign of violence and outlawing what triggers them.
Good point tho derrick.

DruncK Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 19:18:14

Funny part is I bet the feds have read all of this lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2017, 19:35:18

Lol. I'm sure. Now we're all on the watch list lol.

But yeah. Even that dude that peppered those republican senators a few years back. Lots of violence from essentially every ideology. I think crazy comes in almost any type of package.

...suppose that's why I feel like it's super lame to single out Muslims. We've seen crazy in every color, size, shape and creed.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2017, 19:44:25

Also, I'm not sure how you lump the Florida nightclub in with leftists. That was a dude that pledged himself to ISIS. In a sense, zionism is the opposite of progressive thought for a Muslim. It kind of defies the left or right political spectrum of america. But it is a sort of extreme religious conservativism. You know. The gay bashing racist religious conservative type. Which would align them more with the neo-nazi or white supremacist movement in america just wearing a different color.

sinistril Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 20:12:30

Conservative is not the same as religious conservative. Religious conservative is not the same as Islamist conservative.

Conservativism as a political ideology (in the US) refers to wanting to conserve the constitution, ie, small government, states rights, individual rights, etc. Religious conservatism is wanting to conserve the tenets of a religioun - no religion looks anything like polticial conservatism. Islamic conservativism is fully adhering to the tenets of the Quran and the Hadith, etc. That is a lot different than a Jainist conservative, for example.

Lumping all religious conservatives together is a fallacy, are they conservative about their religion or about the constitution? And saying that people who are constitutional conservatives are most likely to be anti-gay is also a fallacy. I think the ones that are anti-gay are intellectually dishonest, but you can be hard left and still be anti-gay. Have you seen polling for the black community on gays? Just a good example because blacks in your country vote almost fascisticly for one party.

Anyways, I don't single out Muslims, I think all religions are trash, though I think it's a spectrum where some are indeed trashier than others. Out of all the religions, the one with the highest probability of being the correct one is probably Scientology, that should tell you alot. But saying that Islam is uniquely immune to criticism when it's literally preaching for the deaths of most of us (including Atheists like me)... I don't buy it. I'm against anything that preaches for my death. I don't care if it's Islam or the rabid feminist that says all men should be killed. The reason you hear Islam criticised more often than Christianity is because we as a society have cut the balls off the pope and sent them to the two poles of the Earth.

Yeah, we're so on a watch list lol

Heston Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 21:16:55

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Also, I'm not sure how you lump the Florida nightclub in with leftists. That was a dude that pledged himself to ISIS. In a sense, zionism is the opposite of progressive thought for a Muslim. It kind of defies the left or right political spectrum of america. But it is a sort of extreme religious conservativism. You know. The gay bashing racist religious conservative type. Which would align them more with the neo-nazi or white supremacist movement in america just wearing a different color.

Democrats and the left suck so much radical islam lingham the only time they come up for air is to swallow and parrot more gun restrictions. As far as I can tell, as a response to the nightclub attack, the gay community chalked it up to taking one for the team. Let's not get lost on which political cuck group is calling for civil war on nov 4 and who supports them.

Heston Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 21:17:41

Hello to the FBI homeland security alphabet fluff suckers.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2017, 21:59:40

Originally posted by DruncK:
Funny part is I bet the feds have read all of this lol

quite sure in one way or another

a spokesman for the FBI was contacted ... "we at the FBI have no interest in Dissident's underpants, and have known sense of humor"

agreed at the title of the thread

Edited By: Akula on Oct 4th 2017, 22:07:55
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 22:07:52

Info wars has an interesting take on this really entertaining stuff whether its true or not.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Heston Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 23:25:01

Infowars is good for some lols.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 5th 2017, 0:57:34

I bet they use a scanner with keywords set and run it kind of like one of them resume runners. They don't have the time or resources to manually read all the garbage that enters the internet. Yeah, they can read it if they want too. Won't gain any relevant information here. I mean, I thought sinistril was smart until he said scientology was the most relevant religion. I understand your humor, but man you have to believe there is something greater out there. Only those confused scientologists believe that humanity thought themselves into existence. We are not that great, we have an ultimate creator/orchestrator of things and to some degree within the laws of the creation, Some ability to make decisions.

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 5th 2017, 1:26:18

anybody remember the 90's when every news station reported the exact same story and not their own twisted version of it! what made it sell was the female newscasters not the actual stories.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

sinistril Game profile

Oct 5th 2017, 4:31:00

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I bet they use a scanner with keywords set and run it kind of like one of them resume runners. They don't have the time or resources to manually read all the garbage that enters the internet. Yeah, they can read it if they want too. Won't gain any relevant information here. I mean, I thought sinistril was smart until he said scientology was the most relevant religion. I understand your humor, but man you have to believe there is something greater out there. Only those confused scientologists believe that humanity thought themselves into existence. We are not that great, we have an ultimate creator/orchestrator of things and to some degree within the laws of the creation, Some ability to make decisions.

My point was that what is ludicrous to some people about certain religions is how others view their religions. Know what I mean? Every religion claims to be the true religion, and they can't all be right, and the statistical probability that one of them is right is approaching 0. If there was a god, and he told humanity of his existence, and humanity still kills each other over which god it was that told us of his existence, then he can't be a god because he can't even explain his own existence in a satisfying manner or he thinks that the best way to prove his existence is to have us all kill each other until there is only one religion left. Even if a god like that existed, and I had irrefutable proof of it, I would not worship him. He sounds more like a pscyhopath. I think there is the possibility of a hands-off type creator, one that doesn't care either way and thus has not shown us any special path into his grace. Again, not a god I'd worship.

Perhaps we're even AI running on a computer program, to use an analogy, and our entire existence is the creation of some elaborate algorithm. That makes the most sense as far as probability goes, but again, not a god I'd worship and it still does not defeat the turtles all the way down scenario that a Christian or Hindu, etc, god creates. My claim would be that a god is not only not necessary, it's redundant. If god can will himself into existence, then why bother with god at all? Why can't the universe just will itself into existence without the necessity for a god?

I understand why some people feel the need to have a god and it bothered me for a long time, but adding a god into the equation never satisfied the question of existence for me, and the idea of non-existence does not scare me as much as it should. I think the most rational way to look at things is by evaluating the entire nature of the laws of the universe you speak of. If you needed a god to create the laws of the universe, then what law was there that prevented them from being created in the first place? Nothing is self-restricting. It cannot exist. If there is nothing, there's no law that says there cannot be something, thus, there must be something. You can add a god into that equation, but why the extra step?

Anyways, I have no problem with religious people even though I disagree with them, except in the case where they openly tell me they want to kill me.

Ruthie

Oct 6th 2017, 23:14:17

its the calm before the storm

apparently
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Heston Game profile

Oct 6th 2017, 23:53:23

People before him set the bar higher.
I did not have sexual relations with that woman. ~WJC rapist
Blacks are super predators. We have to bring them to heal~ HRC

archaic Game profile

Oct 7th 2017, 1:47:00

Whats the matter colonel sanders, ya chicken?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov