Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2018, 19:28:08

Good war. Super nice walling at the end.

AND OMG STONES FINALLY WINS!

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2018, 20:39:09

OMG

Rouger

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2018, 20:43:34

Lol stones I need to say. You guys did really well

Gutty Game profile

Feb 4th 2018, 21:13:13

Whats a Stones?

brujodale Game profile

Feb 5th 2018, 21:24:10

if you go to wickiepeegatedia and under stones or stoner is a pic of ME
very impressed with the walling by Cappadocia (#224) awesome job kudo's. you win my free sardine pies for a year!!! I know! walks away.fart...toot phfffft..fart
ps that tech was tasty.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2018, 13:50:07

Stones didn't win. This was only one battle fellas. There is more yet to come, and I'd wager it's likely to start early. :) I'm looking forward to it. As you all recall, I just live for the concept of "Total War" in this game when you are playing in Alliance Game, it's supposed to be a war game, if you want to net peacefully, there's primary, and tourney, and even express, have a ball. In the alliance game, it's about your alliances fire power and strength. You guys don't have it after all the time you've spent playing the netting game.

And you shouldn't crow so loudly about your "achievement". The crapola going on about your own private "fun" war, just suddenly being turned into an FS against LaF worked out pretty well for you. You will not have the advantage of surprise the next time around.

Remember "Heineken"? Where are they now? Anyone? Think about it, they did this to an alliance named Citadel full of old MI'ers, TGA'ers, TIE'ers, RAG'ers, RAGERs, and the next round, Heineken went BOOM in a big way. They never returned to the game.

Citadel lost a number of the old-timers to time, Santa Claws being one of them, and kind of drifted out of the game.

The analogy being what is going to happen to STONES when TOTAL WAR hits them is illustrated in it. Looking very much forward to seeing you guys on the battlefield in future sets. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2018, 14:35:46

Oh, and it also occurs to me that STONES was pacted to LaF, and this is one of the reasons I was prohibited from helping myself to all of that easy land they had.

So, fake pacts, fake wars, and conniving fluffes seem to go together, eh?

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 6th 2018, 17:43:26

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Oh, and it also occurs to me that STONES was pacted to LaF, and this is one of the reasons I was prohibited from helping myself to all of that easy land they had.

You all right there, bro? You're talking into a mirror there.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

DruncK Game profile

Feb 6th 2018, 17:46:49

I'm sure the rest of laf also agrees with Mr. Cerberus and no laf will go hiding so they can net #sarcasm

Ruthie

Feb 6th 2018, 18:09:28

Citadel lost a number of the old-timers to time, Santa Claws being one of them, and kind of drifted out of the game.

The analogy being what is going to happen to STONES when TOTAL WAR hits them is illustrated in it. Looking very much forward to seeing you guys on the battlefield in future sets. :)

I miss santa claws
I miss Slug too
LC was an interesting fellow

:'(

may they rest in peace

is mother still around here somewhere?
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Badde Game profile

Feb 6th 2018, 19:10:34

Stones didn't win. This was only one battle fellas. There is more yet to come, and I'd wager it's likely to start early. :)

I am confused, when did wars change from being one set things to being decided over multiple sets?

I don't mind change, but unilaterally change the meaning of words or concepts seems very fishy to me.

sinistril Game profile

Feb 6th 2018, 21:14:58

Stones didn't win. This was only one battle fellas. There is more yet to come, and I'd wager it's likely to start early. :) I'm looking forward to it. As you all recall, I just live for the concept of "Total War" in this game when you are playing in Alliance Game, it's supposed to be a war game, if you want to net peacefully, there's primary, and tourney, and even express, have a ball. In the alliance game, it's about your alliances fire power and strength. You guys don't have it after all the time you've spent playing the netting game.

And you shouldn't crow so loudly about your "achievement". The crapola going on about your own private "fun" war, just suddenly being turned into an FS against LaF worked out pretty well for you. You will not have the advantage of surprise the next time around.

Remember "Heineken"? Where are they now? Anyone? Think about it, they did this to an alliance named Citadel full of old MI'ers, TGA'ers, TIE'ers, RAG'ers, RAGERs, and the next round, Heineken went BOOM in a big way. They never returned to the game.

Add some water to this post and you'd have an ocean tho
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Link Game profile

Feb 6th 2018, 22:41:19

We look forward to your fluff ass oop ab fs lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

ddd Game profile

Feb 6th 2018, 23:24:14

u seem to think peeps really care what you post, get over yourself not many do.

General Nero Game profile

Feb 7th 2018, 0:57:04

I thought LaF was a netting clan....maybe that was just a weird dream I had. Had too much of Bru's secret stash I guess.

farmer Game profile

Feb 7th 2018, 1:28:34

When is one pact more important than another?

Aug 29, 2016
To: farmer

----------------------- Original Message -----------------------

would be good heres our terms for the FDP
and signed by me

Apr 20, 2014 4:27 PM
*Full Defense Pact* v1
No attacks of any type shall be exchanged for any reason.
No Foreign Aid shall be sent to an enemy during times of war.
----------Retaliation Policy----------
-200% Land:Land On all grabs; Retals end upon a Defense Held
-1:1 On all DHs (or reps if the damage is extreme or late in the set)
-3:1 On all specials (or reps if the damage is extreme or late in the set)
-Compounding 2:1 or 200% Land:Land On Retal on Retal or Over Retal (Whichever is more); Retals end upon a Defense Held with a minimum of 2:1 taken
-1:1 On Declaration of War, if and only if an attack is made while the declaration is in place.
-Unlimited Retaliations and/or Killing of the offending country may be discussed anytime after the 4th attack of any kind in a 24 hour period.

----------Retaliation Time Window Policy----------
-FR contact is required for more than 2 attacks in a 24 hour period
-The window during which retals will be performed shall be 48 hours from the time of the hit or after FR contact if required, unless otherwise agreed to by FR's

----------Responsibility Policy----------
- Countries may only perform 1 retal for hits that were incurred while untagged regardless of the number of hits received
- Alliances are responsible for a country's actions for 72 hours+Time in Vacation after it leaves the tag; Vacation is not counted toward the 72 hour responsibility time

----------Reparations Policy----------
-Standard reps formula is: ((75*number of week into the reset)*(lost acres*1.2)). Units are in tanks.
-200% Land:Land negates any lost production payable, as future production will be more. Special cases may still be discussed between representatives from both alliances.
-During times of war or 6 hour period of joining the allied tag reparations may be discussed in place of retaliations
-Alliances are responsible for compensation of lost production/future stockpile generation on losses greater than 2000 acres/buildings per individual country. Damages are to be repaid in the form of bushels and cash only. This clause only takes effect after the 1100th turn has been played by the defender. This clause only applies in cases where defending countries exceed 13,000 acres prior to the attack(s).

----------Reparations Formula for Lost Production/Future Stock----------
-Rep-Cashers: Stocking until the last 72 to 96 hours of any set (depending on when set ends). 175% Bus/Res Tech, and 87% Military tech. Cash all turns, and a total of 300 CS(So, if land is 20k, you minus 300 and then divide by two to figure out the specific amount of ent/res zones). Multiply each day remaining in the set by 78 turns, using current market price for bushel rate. Use a set in stone military for each country, say: 200k spies, 200k troops, 1mil turrets, 200k tanks. So basically: 175% bus/res tech, 300 CS, 87% Military tech, 200k spies/troops/tanks 1mil turrets, all turns cashed, 40 dollar bushel price, Stocking until 26th or 27th.
-Tyr-Farmers: 216% Agri tech, 87% Military tech, same Military #'s, 150% Bus/Res tech, cash all turns, stock until 26th or 27th. Bushel price is current market price.
-Tyr-Techers: Tech all turns, 165% bus/res tech, 85% Military tech, TPT is 1/4 of Total Land - 300. Decreasing Tech value, starting at 3k the First week of 2nd month, 2500 2nd, 2k 3rd, and 1500 for the last week of the set. Bushel price at current market value, and military same as above.

----------Good Competition and Practices Policy----------
-Any country found grabbing a country detagged within 24 hours of said country's alliance will be open for grabbing at a 30% L:L retal rate; Any attempt to add DR to detagging country before or after detag within 72 hours before detag will extend the timeframe to compensate DR time.
-Behaviour that displaces a country that will finish in the t10 by market manipulation (buyouts), direct foreign aid, tech leeches, or offensive leeches should be refrained from.

----------Notes----------
*prices and formula are subject to change as game mechanic changes are announced.

Signed by Don TOB LaFs Head of FR

En4cer was even saying this I'm going to decline the request - two reasons and the main one is they have been at war for 5 days and haven't even managed 50 hits per member. 2ndly we aren't ready to war yet.
________

En4cer have not even decided yet if we will go in En4cer is the Don of LaF he makes all of the big decisions

any idea yet when you are hitting? We have no one left to break so are just sitting ducks *smile*

we should be ready pretty soon just asking En4cer we will out them by alot We
yes we could use the help! I am not sure who all elders has pacted i am pretty sure they have sol as a fdp so you will want to watch them unless you have a pact with sol to keep them out.

we aint even uNAPed with Elders azn never signed it so we aint pacted with elders and with the FDP we have you guys can call us in to war whit you guys against elders if you guys need the help
ok well thanks for any help you could give us

we have just not pacted evo and na think we even may war SoF no lafer would turn down waring with evo though so if Evo will get called in we should we should be good to gohave too check if we are pactted to elders
hey elders has hit us, wondering about the fdp. and some help. i know they are fdp with sol and maybe evo not sure who else . not he war we had planned. we were preping for wk 5 so pants sorta down lol

Dissident Game profile

Feb 7th 2018, 2:02:51

And laf never came in...

I guess pacts havent meant a lot to laf for a long time.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2018, 15:51:30

I am confused, when did wars change from being one set things to being decided over multiple sets?

I don't mind change, but unilaterally change the meaning of words or concepts seems very fishy to me.

Nothing confusing about it. You want to play a war game, then play.

I don't see anywhere where it is written that the round ending, ends the war between the alliances. Tell me this, if you know that you will have to repeatedly fight some jerk over something, doesn't matter what it is, wouldn't you rather just finish it for good? This is how you do it. You ELIMINATE the jerk, and that is what is going to happen to you. :) I have played this game for years to get some of my methods more involved in the alliance game and making it something more interesting. You boys just gave me the influence to achieve that. :)

This is gonna be FUN!

Badde Game profile

Feb 7th 2018, 19:48:24

I may have played in honorable clans before, wars were one set affairs, the winner got to gloat and the loser accepted the licking.
Next set was a new one, the slate clean, a new beginning, possibly warring against the same people, but it was always considered a new war, think WW1 and WW2.
They are connected, but separate wars.

As I said, I don't mind change, but going and unilaterally changing the meaning of reset seems fishy.

Mister Ed Game profile

Feb 7th 2018, 23:55:16

brujodale Game profile

Feb 9th 2018, 21:26:53

wait we have rap in the ozarks? used to be could only get KAAY little rock.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2018, 18:04:38

Originally posted by Mister Ed:

And right back at ya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C21PrOKRG8w

Mister Ed Game profile

Feb 13th 2018, 2:46:32

Originally posted by brujodale:
wait we have rap in the ozarks? used to be could only get KAAY little rock.

Bru does your business have a Facebook page?