Verified:

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 1:51:44

11kA fully built on 152% indy tech, 130% bus/res, and 95% mil tech before turn 600 .. and some knob decided to try and use me as a landfarm.

Well. I hope #107 enjoys his 12kA parking lot.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

The_Hawk

Sep 1st 2018, 1:54:47

Sucks because you never touched him.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 1:56:18

I know. The guy's a knob with no tech, too. Let's watch and laugh as he tries to finance this rebuild.

That was a legit shot at a 50m indy ruined.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2018, 2:12:17

SMH
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Chutya123 Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 6:14:00

That was uncalled for

In fact you ruined my chance of a good finish.

For one, I did not landfarm you. Just normal frequency attacks.
Two, nothing wrong with being a N00b.

Three, am not a N00b. See end of post.

I think I hurt your ego b/c I was in a position to beat you playing fair & square if I continued playing normally till the end. You took undue advantage and played unethically to clip me in the bud. When you ABed me, I had just stopped gaining more land and was about to put military on market to buy tech and go in teching phase. I guess you saw little tech and assumed a n00b that dessrves unfairness.
Also You saw me see you as the perfect candidate for land grab b/c you were playing the same commy-indy strat as me but a few turns behind. You feared I had rightly identified you as a juicy candidate b/c grabbing you would provide synergy, no buildings to build and free tech. You feared this knowlwdge put me in an advantageous spot for rest of the set so you decided to AB me and unfairly eliminate competition that could lower your final standing from what you expected ( even then, give you an excuse to satisfy your ego that " A n00b ruined destroyed my set")

Also you saw me see you have additional stored turns and you expexted orhers to fear that and not attack you. Which I did not follow. I was ready for a healthy competition between a commi- indy with a late start (you) and a commue indy with normal start ( me). But you put that possibility to end.

Further, if you thought I was excess land-grabbing, you could have sent me a message to stop. But you did not. You sent me a message " silly move" and started ABing me.

This is my first time playing after 15 years. I have created a seperate theead for intro. I dont know who you are but I think this deserves a response.

Below is the conversation I sent you in-game.

Hello.
I saw that you have a good commy indy country going with a late start, which is advantegous. I just did normal PS attacks on you b/c I am indy as well and it makes sense for me to grab another indy thats built up. I just did 2 back to back successful attacks which is normal. If you check news & look at yr history, you do an average of 3-4 landgrabs on other players all the time. When I did a normal PS on you, you had 0 tanks and troops, I could have killed you by GS or ABed you. But I was playing rationally and expecting similar from you. What I did to you did not warrant you ABing me and turning me into parkung lot. That was uncalled for.
Now that you have ruined me, I am not gonna aim to finish well, I will just try to do as much damage to you as possible to lower your finish. I know you have stored turns and can kill me. I dont care. Try to be more sportmanlike next time. I wont hold this against you next set. Have fun
Cheers!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2018, 6:20:31

Originally posted by Chutya123:
That was uncalled for

I think I hurt your ego b/c I was in a position to beat you playing fair & square if I continued playing normally till the end. You took undue advantage and played unethically to clip me in the bud. When you ABed me, I had just stopped gaining more land and was about to put military on market to buy tech and go in teching phase. I guess you saw little tech and assumed a n00b that dessrves unfairness.
Also You saw me see you as the perfect candidate for land grab b/c you were playing the same commy-indy strat as me but a few turns behind. You feared I had rightly identified you as a juicy candidate b/c grabbing you would provide synergy, no buildings to build and free tech. You feared this knowlwdge put me in an advantageous spot for rest of the set so you decided to AB me and unfairly eliminate competition that could lower your final standing from what you expected ( even then, give you an excuse to satisfy your ego that " A n00b ruined destroyed my set")

Also you saw me see you have additional stored turns and you expexted orhers to fear that and not attack you. Which I did not follow. I was ready for a healthy competition between a commi- indy with a late start (you) and a commue indy with normal start ( me). But you put that possibility to end.

Further, if you thought I was excess land-grabbing, you could have sent me a message to stop. But you did not. You sent me a message " silly move" and started ABing me.

This is my first time playing after 15 years. I have created a seperate theead for intro. I dont know who you are but I think this deserves a response.

Hello.
I saw that you have a good commy indy country going with a late start, which is advantegous. I just did normal PS attacks on you b/c I am indy as well and it makes sense for me to grab another indy thats built up. I just did 2 back to back successful attacks which is normal. If you check news & look at yr history, you do an average of 3-4 landgrabs on other players all the time. When I did a normal PS on you, you had 0 tanks and troops, I could have killed you by GS or ABed you. But I was playing rationally and expecting similar from you. What I did to you did not warrant you ABing me and turning me into parkung lot. That was uncalled for.
Now that you have ruined me, I am not gonna aim to finish well, I will just try to do as much damage to you as possible to lower your finish. I know you have stored turns and can kill me. I dont care. Try to be more sportmanlike next time. I wont hold this against you next set. Have fun
Cheers!

There's a reason as to why there are bots, one being protection FOR YOU from veteran players, you went out of the way to farm a veteran, you sir deserve being a parking lot, welcome back!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Chutya123 Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 6:37:55

Thanks for the welcome.

1) Define "Farming".
I have done similar number of attacks on other veteran members this set and they didit consider it excessive. And I know they are real players because I sent em a message and they reply back saying normal retaliation. For example I did 3 PS on country of Colluding harder for victory and he retaled back with 3 PS. So define what constitutes farming.

2) Does this mean there are to be no attacks on humans in the set and grab bots only?

3) How to tell bots from humans in the game?

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 8:17:07

Im surprised the server police didnt come after you for 2 x triple taps. These are the self-righteous people that watch the news and kill coubtries that dont fit their view of 'correct' grabbing 'for the good of the game'.

A triple tap would have got you turned in to a parking lot 15 years ago in a solo server. If you choose to triple tap - make sure you have plenty of defense.

Chutya123 Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 8:27:05

Thanks for your reply mate.
I didnt 2 x triple tap.
I did one attack in a 24 hour period
And then 2 attacks in another 24 hour period. Total of 3 PS in about 800 turns. Not excessive. Thats why I ask define " farming"?
He flatted me for other reasons illuded above.

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 8:48:22

That's the state of the game nowadays unfortunately, populated by lame players who forgot the original mantra of Pang/Qzjul "simple game with complex outcomes". They would much rather play with bots that dont retal (ie plaing with themselves) than humans.

3 times in a round will get you flattened. Im still surprised that idiot police country didnt com after you.

Welcome back.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2018, 9:06:03

Only takes 2 tapping to get murdered in this server lol
(•_•)

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2018, 9:09:06

you hit him 5x what did you expect
and 2 were dh's
looks like cx was playing while you were grabbing him and you kept hitting him even

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 13:17:13

That was uncalled for

Hello.
Cheers!

Hi Chutya -
Welcome back. A 15-year break is a long time. Lots changes in game etiquette over 15 years so I'll give you some new info below.

First, no, you didn't have a better country. When you had grabbed me repeatedly WHILE I was online, you had less tech than I had at turn 200 and you had played 350 more turns than I had (1000 vs 650). Based upon your country at the time, and my country at the time, I was on less land and, producing 20% more units than you, and was still in positive income while you were -$500k or some nonsense.

To give you a better idea, I was grabbed by 3 countries last round who had "better countries" by your definition. I let them go, won the round, and none of those countries ended anywhere close to me. This round, had I not done anything, maybe you end around 10m NW. Maybe? Had you left it at one grab on me, I probably would have let it go and would have ended well over 40m NW. No competition. Tech is your friend. Don't multi-tap human players.

Second, bot countries. They are generally non-GDI countries with weird names who are often exceedingly landfat for the NWs. For an example, every country I grabbed was a bot country. They don't retal you. And they also don't necessitate me having troops or tanks, which leads to the next point.

Third, join GDI before you start grabbing. If you are in GDI on the Express server, other countries CANNOT AB, GS, or harmful op you unless you multi-tap (read: 2 or more hits over the duration of the set on 1 country). If they are a human player (e.x. me), we tend to get pissed off when people multi-tap us, assuming we can't retaliate violently because we slow-play, we are smaller at the time, and we have no troops and tanks. We don't need to carry those units, but a well-built indy w/ 350 turns on hand can produce them like wildfire if it has to.

Fourth, if you're multitapping actual human players and playing outside of GDI, do NOT PS out your tanks, which leads to the next point...

Fifth, you hit me how many times? Once in 1 24-hr block and 2x in the next? 24-hr blocks are rolling, which means they aren't delineated by military time, and DHs count. So, when I see this:

2018-09-01 00:16:06 PS Dharma Dhawaj Rakshak (#107) Shards (#8) 427A (555A)
2018-09-01 00:14:08 SS Dharma Dhawaj Rakshak (#107) Shards (#8) DH
2018-09-01 00:12:14 PS Dharma Dhawaj Rakshak (#107) Shards (#8) DH
2018-09-01 00:08:47 PS Dharma Dhawaj Rakshak (#107) Shards (#8) 611A (1015A)
2018-08-31 21:13:09 PS Dharma Dhawaj Rakshak (#107) Shards (#8) 378A (698A)

I see 5 hits in 3 hrs and 3 mins, and that will get you chewed up anywhere.

Last, after I made you a parking lot, I had no intention of continuing to play this round. You freed up my weekend for me. Thanks. No ego involved. I have an ego, yes, but this was a reaction to a breach of game etiquette. If you'd like some pointers on game play, using tech as an indy, how to run a top-10 farmer/techer/casher/indy, DM me.

Edited By: CX LaE on Sep 1st 2018, 13:20:37
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Chutya123 Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 23:52:00

"First, no, you didn't have a better country. When you had grabbed me repeatedly Based upon your country at the time, and my country at the time, I was on less land and, producing 20% more units than you, and was still in positive income while you were -$500k or some nonsense."

Nonsense. There are many ways one can claim to have a " better country". One can get fat first and then buy Tech ( like me) or stay thin and tech and hoping to expand later. ( like you) . In fact, The very next turn after I finished PSing you, I was going to sell the excess military and buy indy tech. From spying on me, you knew this as well. At this point I had enough excess military to get close to fully maxed indy tech in just a few turns.. Just 1 transaction. Sell excess military & purchase all the indy tech on the market to the max. From then on, I would have had 2.5 times the industrial production of you because I had 15k acres compared to your 6k Acres. All I was waiting for was for my military on the planned strike to return, which were 0.1 hours away so I could sell. I know You knew this, because I know you did military spy on my country and started attacking 0.1 hours before my brigade was about to return. Once it had returned, you would not have had the opportunity to AB me and still continuing on your pre-determined game plan to have a high finish. Being insecure & sneaky much. And You did plan on playing on. You saw a small window (0.1 hours till my tanks in a brigade returned) to AB me without consequences. You thought ABing me you could leave me in no position to fight back, eliminate competition unfairly without consequences and to continue to have your good finish. You thought you could get away with it. But I proved to be a better player then you expected and I organized a massive retal by optimizing my turns and existing resources to to fight back and pay you back in the same coin. Even after being turned into a parking lot by you. You did not expect me to succed in damaging you but I did. And after seeing me destruct your country and shattering your previously assumed invulnerability, you are acting sour grapes and claiming you dont intend to finish the set.

You did intend to continue playing after ABing me. Dont be caught in a lie. All of your actions since then lead to that logical conclusion. Before you ABed me, you had 0 tanks and 0 troops and 600k jets and turrets. After ABing me, you built up high number of troops, similar to my number (600k) and 1.2 million tanks. You expected me to try to do a couple of attacks and give up and fold while you could go on on your set without facing consequences. Hence your post here taunting me " Lets watch & laugh while he rebuilds"

Secondly you lie in your answer above here:
"WHILE I was online, you had less tech than I had at turn 200 and you had played 350 more turns than I had (1000 vs 650)."
I did not have 1000 turns played at that time. I had about 750 turns. You were about 100 turns behind and much smaller in land. You would have to aggresively expand and hold land from that point later which could become difficult. Doubly tough for you since I had successfully spied on you ( despite you having crazy high number of spies and me being much larger then you) and was tracking your progress and finding the most opportune times to PS you and get free indy buildings and free tech. See my first post about you being a juicy candidate and my knowledge that of being a hurdle to your high finish. It is a legit, thoughtful play for somebody who is several turns ahead of you playing the same strat.

For this
"I let them go, won the round, and was still in positive income while you were -$500k or some nonsense"
And this
" none of those countries ended anywhere close to me. This round, had I not done anything, maybe you end around 10m NW. Maybe?"

Being disingenuous again. Indys are supposed to be cash flow negative to specialize. Me being in the red is a positive. You tauting it as negative is nonsense. I was going into making 70k turrets/ turn after buying tech , doing the math, depending on variables I would have finished at 35 - 50 mil.

By your own admission, you were grabbed by 3 countries last round and you let em go. Why didnt you do the same to me? You had these options:
You could have retaled 1 to 1.
You could have waited to retal 1 to 1 later if you are too weak at this point.
You could have sent a message to me to stop.
You could have ABed me without warning and then send me denigrating messages.

You chose the last option.
Obviously, you have time to send me two seperate in game silly messages and time to post here but not a minute to message me in game about your land farming expectations.

"If they are a human player (e.x. me), we tend to get pissed off when people multi-tap us, "

This does not jive with what I experienced in the game. I was # 3 when you suicided on me and I was constantly in top 10. I multi taped 6+ top players until you. I.E. Manila, Colluding harder, Earth 2018 and others. I sent them a message after each attack wishing good luck and they retaled 1 on 1 and messaged me back. Your behavior seems to be the exception.

"If they are a human player (e.x. me), we tend to get pissed off when people multi-tap us, assuming we can't retaliate violently because we slow-play, we are smaller at the time, and we have no troops and tanks. We don't need to carry those units, but a well-built indy w/ 350 turns on hand can produce them like wildfire if it has to."

You are assuming they assume you cant retaliate violently. What if they know you can but want to do it anyway because its advantageous for them. First because they calculate they have more to gain even after a possible retal. Two, Forcing some1 to retal when they don't want to is also a strategy because it forces opponent to deviate from his game plan and can end up lowering final NW. I knew fully well you had turns to grow and do a 1:1 retal. Still better for me do a PS you because of many variables. Also a small impact in the middle phase of the set can have a bigger impact on a player then during later phase. A 1% deviation in the middle can end up having 10% difference later similar to an exponential curve. So A bigger country with more turns spent like me can decide to grab you for completely logical reasons. As long as rules of engagement, such as 1:1 retal and no arbitrary ABing are known and I expext the opponent to be a rational actor.

If 2 PS completely ruin your game, then you didn't have a good game to begin with and are a weak player. Another reason I don't buy your "Last, after I made you a parking lot, I had no intention of continuing to play this round. You freed up my weekend for me. " You stopped playing because after 12 hours when you logged in you saw that I was not destroyed like your thought and I did more damage to your country than you did to me even after striking first.

"Fourth, if you're multitapping actual human players and playing outside of GDI, do NOT PS out your tanks, which leads to the next point."

I can PS whatever I want depending on complex variables , what I have available, future needs, expected reaction etc. My jets were gone for 2 hours. I sent out all my tanks and left my country vulnerable to AB because I wasnt expecting AB barrage and ruin for a PS. I was expecting a sportsman like response with a PS. Keep in mind, at this stage you had 0 troops and 0 tanks I could have killed your country or ABed it if that was my intention. You took advantage of my low tank condition and ABed me.

"Fifth, you hit me how many times? Once in 1 24-hr block and 2x in the next? 24-hr blocks are rolling, which means they aren't delineated by military time, and DHs count. So, when I see this:"

No, DHs dont count. They have no reason to count in a non Clan based server. PS are for gaining land, resources to get something beneficial. It's reasonable to be able to get two successful PS on the country that you think is a juicy Target after doing meticulous research using Spy ops. There are a few types of purposeful DH which are harmful when you purposely send a lower number of troops to cause a proportionally higher loss on the opponent.
You could see from my numbers that that wasn't the case. I was just trying to do a successful PS. I had calculated the number of units to send for a successful PS, and when they failed I was wondering what's up. I was wondering if my numbers are off, so I increased the units and sent again. At this time you were online, and you increased your defenses. In spite of you increasing your defenses, my PS went thru successful. This upset you. I believe this was also the time you sent me the silly in game message.

Doing another attack after 3 hours in Express is reasonable. This is Express right? Because of the unique fast schedule, people have to cram in the action whenever they are online. The normal day and night concept of a regular set shouldn't apply here. There is no equivalence in any other sets such as tournament or Solo or others. You say 24-hour rolling window? There is five Days In Express. Of those practically there are three days for attacking, stretching out those 3 days To a comparable normal game would be month-and-a-half. You mean to say attacking every other 15 days in a normal game is excessive? I don't ever recall that in a normal game, attacking one country and attacking again after 15 days was considered against the norms. It's not like I was constantly farming you every 3 hours. I did one successful PS and then two more. I would have been fine if you had attacked me an equal number of times, I would have been fine if you had PS me six times. Don't bring clan/ alliance level thinking into other servers. This is Express server, and on the front page, it specifically says there are no clans or alliances so Clan based rules and their thinking doesn't belong here. There are no etiquettes listed on the Earth page, rather the Express Earth page emphasizes no clans, no alliances, leading one as much away from Clan based thinking as possible.

Even if you buy into express server "etiquette" which is nowhere to be found on the earth page, I don't see the thought process behind your actions:
1) if you thought I was a noob, it means I also don't know about any etiquette, in that case your best course of action would have been to send me a message. And not brag about it in the game message and here. How does doing a AB on me solve anything? From the newbies point of view you are the Rogue one and acting in an unprofessional manner. It only makes the new player want to be unsportsmanlike in the next set.
2) if you thought I was a Serial abuser and wanted to kill me to clear up the game can you would be justified. But you're posting in the thread that you thought I was a newbie negates their possibility.
3) if you thought leveling a n00b country to discourage the n00b from playing on the server again so only you and your buddies could have it to yourselves, then it would most likely backfire and make that person more determined to pollute your server.

Both ftom a personal sportsmanship behavior View, and in the greater interest of the game you did not do the right thing. Your sequence of actions , behavior and words especially you taunting me after leveling me in the game and posting it here ike it's an achievement lead me to conclude you did it purposely just to eliminate a superior country in the game.

What got me was how you sent me in game "were they your buildings ewww lulz" which sent me here to see if somebody posted something about this. I come here and see you make a thread about how your set was ruined and not how you ruined my set. As if three successful PS are a bigger deal to a set than 100 ABs. Playing first time after 15 years, I put in a lot of investment into my set, I had crammed a lot of information and meticulously planned my play and had reached # 3 by mid set. And I was holding it at that place every few hours when I played.
On earth express page it says its for individuals and with no clan influences. But I still had been playing gentlemanly and doing only SS and PS and expecting and receiving only SS and PS in return. And then I see you ABing me out of the blue turning my country into a parking lot and bragging about it.

I came back here on Earth 2025 to reconnect with my younger self and relive some of those moments. I thought I would play this set and test my mettle and see how fast I could relearn some things. I thought I would do it by working the equations and being a high net worth top Finish country. But instead, in midset, I got a chance to do it differently by Repurposing my country for an offensive role after having been mostly destroyed. And I still ended up doing a better job than you. With far fewer resources and having been struck first I still did more damage to reduce your net worth after having an 80% empty country.
From the point when I last logged off before the attack, I was ranked number 3 and 4.1 million NW. After you finished ruining me last night, I was at 2.1 mil and ranked number 19. After I logged back in and repurposed my country, I reduced your net worth from 5.3 mil to 2.9 mil and from rank 3 to rank 45 while I continued to drop in networth, as is expected when you are in this situation . I stopped attacking you this morning/noon to see your reaction and post here. I could have lowered it more.

I have not looked at the latest responses to this thread prior to posting because I had the reply box on this this thread window open in the window for a long time. Just logged in and saw my country's dead, which I mentioned I was okay with in my earlier response to you. Its been a pleasure up to now and you freed up my weekend for some free time.
Doesn't seem like I was able to free up your weekend because you still logged in today to kill me.

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 0:20:45

Nope. Didn't intend to continuing to play, but when I logged in to 360 turns and saw you at less than 1k turrets, I decided why not.

The op I made on your country AFTER your last PS showed over 1,000 turns played. So either you're lying, or the op of your country is. I defer to the former.

To bump techs to a reasonable level at your acreage (15k) would mean selling over 800m worth of military. You'd need 150% indy, ~135% bus/res, and ~90% mil tech, which is over 300k tech points at ~2300/pt. You couldn't have done that in 1 transction by my math, even if you were permitted to sell all of your military, which would have been a terrible idea since you just hit someone 5x in 3 hours.

DHs do count by the way. If you're in GDI and bounce two hits on a country, they can now AB/GS you. You don't have to break them.

Multiple attacks in 3 hours on a bot country is, yeah, acceptable. Doing the same to a human player is extremely risky. Not everyone has the same tolerance to being grabbed multiple times.

There is ZERO - I repeat, ZERO - benefit to me running turns to AB you. An indy succeeds by pumping tech and slow-playing turns so they can destock efficiently. Running 300 turns w/ no increase in land is the opposite of how to run an indy on this server. You'll learn this.

Check your facts. After you hit me, I had just shy of 10kA left. Not 6k.

"With far fewer resources and having been struck first I still did more damage to reduce your net worth after having an 80% empty country." Lemminging a country's defenses is EASY when they aren't around. It helped me though. And your country was killed. I'm still here.

"Both ftom a personal sportsmanship behavior View, and in the greater interest of the game you did not do the right thing. Your sequence of actions , behavior and words especially you taunting me after leveling me in the game and posting it here ike it's an achievement lead me to conclude you did it purposely just to eliminate a superior country in the game." You're hardly competition. Your country build as of turn ~1000 told me as much. Hell, you were sitting there with 1k farms to have positive food. It would have been better to have those as indies. You also had 1k+ rigs. Again, would have been far more efficient to buy oil. You can conclude what you want. Run the same strat in 2 weeks. I won't be playing that round. We'll see how you finish compared with others.

Some quick math suggests that you'd end no better than ~15m NW on that country though. Not because of the aggressive grabbing, but because you were planning to wait until more than half your turns had passed to get techs. You need the compounding effects of early-round tech to succeed with any strat in Express.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

ebert00 Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 0:43:39

"First, no, you didn't have a better country. When you had grabbed me repeatedly Based upon your country at the time, and my country at the time, I was on less land and, producing 20% more units than you, and was still in positive income while you were -$500k or some nonsense."

Nonsense. There are many ways one can claim to have a " better country". One can get fat first and then buy Tech ( like me) or stay thin and tech and hoping to expand later. ( like you) . In fact, The very next turn after I finished PSing you, I was going to sell the excess military and buy indy tech. From spying on me, you knew this as well. At this point I had enough excess military to get close to fully maxed indy tech in just a few turns.. Just 1 transaction. Sell excess military & purchase all the indy tech on the market to the max. From then on, I would have had 2.5 times the industrial production of you because I had 15k acres compared to your 6k Acres. All I was waiting for was for my military on the planned strike to return, which were 0.1 hours away so I could sell. I know You knew this, because I know you did military spy on my country and started attacking 0.1 hours before my brigade was about to return. Once it had returned, you would not have had the opportunity to AB me and still continuing on your pre-determined game plan to have a high finish. Being insecure & sneaky much. And You did plan on playing on. You saw a small window (0.1 hours till my tanks in a brigade returned) to AB me without consequences. You thought ABing me you could leave me in no position to fight back, eliminate competition unfairly without consequences and to continue to have your good finish. You thought you could get away with it. But I proved to be a better player then you expected and I organized a massive retal by optimizing my turns and existing resources to to fight back and pay you back in the same coin. Even after being turned into a parking lot by you. You did not expect me to succed in damaging you but I did. And after seeing me destruct your country and shattering your previously assumed invulnerability, you are acting sour grapes and claiming you dont intend to finish the set.

You did intend to continue playing after ABing me. Dont be caught in a lie. All of your actions since then lead to that logical conclusion. Before you ABed me, you had 0 tanks and 0 troops and 600k jets and turrets. After ABing me, you built up high number of troops, similar to my number (600k) and 1.2 million tanks. You expected me to try to do a couple of attacks and give up and fold while you could go on on your set without facing consequences. Hence your post here taunting me " Lets watch & laugh while he rebuilds"

Secondly you lie in your answer above here:
"WHILE I was online, you had less tech than I had at turn 200 and you had played 350 more turns than I had (1000 vs 650)."
I did not have 1000 turns played at that time. I had about 750 turns. You were about 100 turns behind and much smaller in land. You would have to aggresively expand and hold land from that point later which could become difficult. Doubly tough for you since I had successfully spied on you ( despite you having crazy high number of spies and me being much larger then you) and was tracking your progress and finding the most opportune times to PS you and get free indy buildings and free tech. See my first post about you being a juicy candidate and my knowledge that of being a hurdle to your high finish. It is a legit, thoughtful play for somebody who is several turns ahead of you playing the same strat.

For this
"I let them go, won the round, and was still in positive income while you were -$500k or some nonsense"
And this
" none of those countries ended anywhere close to me. This round, had I not done anything, maybe you end around 10m NW. Maybe?"

Being disingenuous again. Indys are supposed to be cash flow negative to specialize. Me being in the red is a positive. You tauting it as negative is nonsense. I was going into making 70k turrets/ turn after buying tech , doing the math, depending on variables I would have finished at 35 - 50 mil.

By your own admission, you were grabbed by 3 countries last round and you let em go. Why didnt you do the same to me? You had these options:
You could have retaled 1 to 1.
You could have waited to retal 1 to 1 later if you are too weak at this point.
You could have sent a message to me to stop.
You could have ABed me without warning and then send me denigrating messages.

You chose the last option.
Obviously, you have time to send me two seperate in game silly messages and time to post here but not a minute to message me in game about your land farming expectations.

"If they are a human player (e.x. me), we tend to get pissed off when people multi-tap us, "

This does not jive with what I experienced in the game. I was # 3 when you suicided on me and I was constantly in top 10. I multi taped 6+ top players until you. I.E. Manila, Colluding harder, Earth 2018 and others. I sent them a message after each attack wishing good luck and they retaled 1 on 1 and messaged me back. Your behavior seems to be the exception.

"If they are a human player (e.x. me), we tend to get pissed off when people multi-tap us, assuming we can't retaliate violently because we slow-play, we are smaller at the time, and we have no troops and tanks. We don't need to carry those units, but a well-built indy w/ 350 turns on hand can produce them like wildfire if it has to."

You are assuming they assume you cant retaliate violently. What if they know you can but want to do it anyway because its advantageous for them. First because they calculate they have more to gain even after a possible retal. Two, Forcing some1 to retal when they don't want to is also a strategy because it forces opponent to deviate from his game plan and can end up lowering final NW. I knew fully well you had turns to grow and do a 1:1 retal. Still better for me do a PS you because of many variables. Also a small impact in the middle phase of the set can have a bigger impact on a player then during later phase. A 1% deviation in the middle can end up having 10% difference later similar to an exponential curve. So A bigger country with more turns spent like me can decide to grab you for completely logical reasons. As long as rules of engagement, such as 1:1 retal and no arbitrary ABing are known and I expext the opponent to be a rational actor.

If 2 PS completely ruin your game, then you didn't have a good game to begin with and are a weak player. Another reason I don't buy your "Last, after I made you a parking lot, I had no intention of continuing to play this round. You freed up my weekend for me. " You stopped playing because after 12 hours when you logged in you saw that I was not destroyed like your thought and I did more damage to your country than you did to me even after striking first.

"Fourth, if you're multitapping actual human players and playing outside of GDI, do NOT PS out your tanks, which leads to the next point."

I can PS whatever I want depending on complex variables , what I have available, future needs, expected reaction etc. My jets were gone for 2 hours. I sent out all my tanks and left my country vulnerable to AB because I wasnt expecting AB barrage and ruin for a PS. I was expecting a sportsman like response with a PS. Keep in mind, at this stage you had 0 troops and 0 tanks I could have killed your country or ABed it if that was my intention. You took advantage of my low tank condition and ABed me.

"Fifth, you hit me how many times? Once in 1 24-hr block and 2x in the next? 24-hr blocks are rolling, which means they aren't delineated by military time, and DHs count. So, when I see this:"

No, DHs dont count. They have no reason to count in a non Clan based server. PS are for gaining land, resources to get something beneficial. It's reasonable to be able to get two successful PS on the country that you think is a juicy Target after doing meticulous research using Spy ops. There are a few types of purposeful DH which are harmful when you purposely send a lower number of troops to cause a proportionally higher loss on the opponent.
You could see from my numbers that that wasn't the case. I was just trying to do a successful PS. I had calculated the number of units to send for a successful PS, and when they failed I was wondering what's up. I was wondering if my numbers are off, so I increased the units and sent again. At this time you were online, and you increased your defenses. In spite of you increasing your defenses, my PS went thru successful. This upset you. I believe this was also the time you sent me the silly in game message.

Doing another attack after 3 hours in Express is reasonable. This is Express right? Because of the unique fast schedule, people have to cram in the action whenever they are online. The normal day and night concept of a regular set shouldn't apply here. There is no equivalence in any other sets such as tournament or Solo or others. You say 24-hour rolling window? There is five Days In Express. Of those practically there are three days for attacking, stretching out those 3 days To a comparable normal game would be month-and-a-half. You mean to say attacking every other 15 days in a normal game is excessive? I don't ever recall that in a normal game, attacking one country and attacking again after 15 days was considered against the norms. It's not like I was constantly farming you every 3 hours. I did one successful PS and then two more. I would have been fine if you had attacked me an equal number of times, I would have been fine if you had PS me six times. Don't bring clan/ alliance level thinking into other servers. This is Express server, and on the front page, it specifically says there are no clans or alliances so Clan based rules and their thinking doesn't belong here. There are no etiquettes listed on the Earth page, rather the Express Earth page emphasizes no clans, no alliances, leading one as much away from Clan based thinking as possible.

Even if you buy into express server "etiquette" which is nowhere to be found on the earth page, I don't see the thought process behind your actions:
1) if you thought I was a noob, it means I also don't know about any etiquette, in that case your best course of action would have been to send me a message. And not brag about it in the game message and here. How does doing a AB on me solve anything? From the newbies point of view you are the Rogue one and acting in an unprofessional manner. It only makes the new player want to be unsportsmanlike in the next set.
2) if you thought I was a Serial abuser and wanted to kill me to clear up the game can you would be justified. But you're posting in the thread that you thought I was a newbie negates their possibility.
3) if you thought leveling a n00b country to discourage the n00b from playing on the server again so only you and your buddies could have it to yourselves, then it would most likely backfire and make that person more determined to pollute your server.

Both ftom a personal sportsmanship behavior View, and in the greater interest of the game you did not do the right thing. Your sequence of actions , behavior and words especially you taunting me after leveling me in the game and posting it here ike it's an achievement lead me to conclude you did it purposely just to eliminate a superior country in the game.

What got me was how you sent me in game "were they your buildings ewww lulz" which sent me here to see if somebody posted something about this. I come here and see you make a thread about how your set was ruined and not how you ruined my set. As if three successful PS are a bigger deal to a set than 100 ABs. Playing first time after 15 years, I put in a lot of investment into my set, I had crammed a lot of information and meticulously planned my play and had reached # 3 by mid set. And I was holding it at that place every few hours when I played.
On earth express page it says its for individuals and with no clan influences. But I still had been playing gentlemanly and doing only SS and PS and expecting and receiving only SS and PS in return. And then I see you ABing me out of the blue turning my country into a parking lot and bragging about it.

I came back here on Earth 2025 to reconnect with my younger self and relive some of those moments. I thought I would play this set and test my mettle and see how fast I could relearn some things. I thought I would do it by working the equations and being a high net worth top Finish country. But instead, in midset, I got a chance to do it differently by Repurposing my country for an offensive role after having been mostly destroyed. And I still ended up doing a better job than you. With far fewer resources and having been struck first I still did more damage to reduce your net worth after having an 80% empty country.
From the point when I last logged off before the attack, I was ranked number 3 and 4.1 million NW. After you finished ruining me last night, I was at 2.1 mil and ranked number 19. After I logged back in and repurposed my country, I reduced your net worth from 5.3 mil to 2.9 mil and from rank 3 to rank 45 while I continued to drop in networth, as is expected when you are in this situation . I stopped attacking you this morning/noon to see your reaction and post here. I could have lowered it more.

I have not looked at the latest responses to this thread prior to posting because I had the reply box on this this thread window open in the window for a long time. Just logged in and saw my country's dead, which I mentioned I was okay with in my earlier response to you. Its been a pleasure up to now and you freed up my weekend for some free time.
Doesn't seem like I was able to free up your weekend because you still logged in today to kill me.

you have so much to learn. cx was one of the people I was having trouble beating when I first started playing we again... if my memory serves me correctly. you have some balls to tell a veteran better how wrong they are after you are back for just 1 reset, which makes me thing you are full of crap. but you could just be an arrogant person that thinks they know everything. if you want to succeed, look at how the top players play and mimic it. having no tech until turn 1000 as an indy is terrible and you wont break 25 mill doing that. good luck man. learn quick. one final note, if you break gdi on someone, dont whine about how they blindsided you. retals on this server are typically 1:1 and 2:anything the person wants to do to your dumb a$$.

VicVixvi Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 0:50:29

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 0:57:45

Originally posted by ebert00:

you have so much to learn. cx was one of the people I was having trouble beating when I first started playing we again... if my memory serves me correctly. you have some balls to tell a veteran better how wrong they are after you are back for just 1 reset, which makes me thing you are full of crap. but you could just be an arrogant person that thinks they know everything. if you want to succeed, look at how the top players play and mimic it. having no tech until turn 1000 as an indy is terrible and you wont break 25 mill doing that. good luck man. learn quick. one final note, if you break gdi on someone, dont whine about how they blindsided you. retals on this server are typically 1:1 and 2:anything the person wants to do to your dumb a$$.

+1

Too bad you left Express, ebert. Still playing in LaF?
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

ebert00 Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 1:15:30

yeah I am still in alliance. I will return at some point to Express. it just was not enjoyable being targeted every round. we will see when I am ready again.

VicVixvi Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 1:37:21

Lemme see ... ebert isn't playing. CX LaE is getting taken out by new players. Now, if I can just get someone to roofie Ashe's beer, I might have a chance at winnning one! :D -v

ebert00 Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 2:10:05

lol vicvixvi, you can do it. win!

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 2:21:52

LOL! Pretty sure he's not around this round, but I could be wrong.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 2:37:51

Hey Vic, from your playbook bro...

2018-09-02 01:38:40 PS Somewhere Over The Ratski (#17) Happy Cake (#15) 1513A (2150A)
2018-09-01 23:49:28 PS Happy Cake (#15) Somewhere Over The Ratski (#17) 1149A (1818A)
2018-09-01 23:24:37 PS Somewhere Over The Ratski (#17) Funtimes (#117) 1074A (1504A)
2018-09-01 21:30:53 PS Funtimes (#117) Somewhere Over The Ratski (#17) DH
(•_•)

VicVixvi Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 3:21:07

I don't hit human players unless they hit me first, but you can be damn sure that I'm gonna take more land back than I lose. Mil Strat is usually the first tech I research :) -v

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 4:02:09

Yes sir :-) I wait for humans to hit me lol
(•_•)

Ratski Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 9:13:29

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

2018-09-02 01:38:40 PS Somewhere Over The Ratski (#17) Happy Cake (#15) 1513A (2150A)
2018-09-01 23:49:28 PS Happy Cake (#15) Somewhere Over The Ratski (#17) 1149A (1818A)
2018-09-01 23:24:37 PS Somewhere Over The Ratski (#17) Funtimes (#117) 1074A (1504A)
Amazing to have fans, using my moniker in the server. Thanks I get a kick out of it..lol And oh yeah #15 did hit me and got my DH. And so did #98 , he got DH'ed too, and #59 tested his skills and got DH'ed. Lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 18:30:44

Originally posted by Ratski:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Amazing to have fans, using my moniker in the server. Thanks I get a kick out of it..lol And oh yeah #15 did hit me and got my DH. And so did #98 , he got DH'ed too, and #59 tested his skills and got DH'ed. Lol

You still play rainbow n00b strat SMH
(•_•)

Ratski Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 20:40:14

Have fun you bozo ! Message from Spooging is winning (#124) sent on Sep 02, 20:32
Report this message
You'll see me every set on every server that I play. You are my personal land farm

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 21:47:56

LOL, honestly you can be anyone's farm the way you play, seriously Ratski, I want you to improve that's why I ride you a tad bit.
(•_•)

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 21:49:24

Seriously.... if I finish t10 after the BS this set, I'll be appalled.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 21:50:57

Same here.
(•_•)

Riddler Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 21:54:54

Originally posted by VicVixvi:
I don't hit human players unless they hit me first, but you can be damn sure that I'm gonna take more land back than I lose. Mil Strat is usually the first tech I research :) -v

Hell I am gonna be 200 turns behind everyone and still have a shot at top 10 with a lazy all explore