Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:08:23

What’s the point of wrecking my finish ?

Edited By: Primeval on Sep 2nd 2018, 21:17:44. Reason: Inappropriate language

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:11:08

Yeah, he's a piece of garbage turd.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:12:57

cuz he/she couldn't finish that well.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:14:48

At one point after farming me yesterday he had 38k acres, 22k empty land, so I bought up warfare and turned his lame ass into my personal missile dump, 26,289 acres now
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:18:21

There seems to be lots of this in Express nowadays.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:20:32

and he tries to get someone else deleted in the process lol.

Message from Colluding Harder for Victory (#3) sent on Sep 02, 19:15
Report this message
Thank 61 and 107

sucks for me as its rare that I actually have a chance to play all of my turns in express as Sunday I am usually busy. Today was looking like I was going to do well and play all the turns. Oh well maybe next long weekend...

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:21:58

Courtesy of 61 and 107.

When others play to harm me, I will pay it forward and take as many down as I can.

Encourage your friends to stop playing to destroy, and I will play peacefully, just as I did last reset.

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:22:59

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
At one point after farming me yesterday he had 38k acres, 22k empty land, so I bought up warfare and turned his lame ass into my personal missile dump, 26,289 acres now

All your missiles do is keep others from recovering.

mrford Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:23:22

You are an idiot
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:23:58

Originally posted by SuperFly:
and he tries to get someone else deleted in the process lol.

Message from Colluding Harder for Victory (#3) sent on Sep 02, 19:15
Report this message
Thank 61 and 107

I don't want anyone deleted?

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:24:48

Originally posted by DirtySquirrel83:
Courtesy of 61 and 107.

When others play to harm me, I will pay it forward and take as many down as I can.

Encourage your friends to stop playing to destroy, and I will play peacefully, just as I did last reset.

piss off loser he hit you once.

Time Type Attacker Defender Result
2018-09-01 00:20:21 PS Acid Rain (#61) Colluding Harder for Victory (#3) 2052A (3101A)

You also hit me once and I didnt bother to retal earlier and then you come back to farm me for no reason other than you are fluff player.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:25:06

You'll never net again, start running you piece of fluff, from now on I'm out to get your sorry ass.
(•_•)

MountainYeti Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:28:56

I'm 61 quit saying I played to harm you. I sent 350k jets for my hit. 350k!!! When you are an identical build providing plus 50% tech per turn once built its a no brainer. This wasnt personal just dont make it so ez next time.

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:32:55

You'll never net again, start running you piece of fluff, from now on I'm out to get your sorry ass.

LOL I think your buddies here might not like that.

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:35:43

Originally posted by MountainYeti:
I'm 61 quit saying I played to harm you. I sent 350k jets for my hit. 350k!!! When you are an identical build providing plus 50% tech per turn once built its a no brainer. This wasnt personal just dont make it so ez next time.

You expected me to go nuts on you over the hit, as any would over such a grab. You were wrong.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:36:49

LOL I think your buddies here might not like that.

What makes you think that?
(•_•)

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:42:14

You couldve hit me but it was gonna be cost ineffective because I was heavy D max tech dictator. I also had mass nukes. You couldve fought me instead you chose to throw a hissy fit and become a loose cannon.

I expected you to leave me alone since ypu wouldve lost the trade along with factors stated above and was correct.

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:44:56

What kind of tears and name calling do you think you would see here on ET if I didn't start a reset with the intention of netting?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:45:35

You couldve hit me but it was gonna be cost ineffective because I was heavy D max tech dictator. I also had mass nukes. You couldve fought me instead you chose to throw a hissy fit and become a loose cannon.

I expected you to leave me alone since ypu wouldve lost the trade along with factors stated above and was correct.

You're wasting your time, he doesn't comprehend common sense!
(•_•)

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:46:58

So you topfeed and have nukes ready to go. Thanks for proving my point.

Sep 2nd 2018, 20:07:54

Proving what point? Nukes were meant as a deterent to keep a GDI player from multi tapping and it worked. It was a topfeed but one that massively improved my country with a secondary effect of hurting you. You had basically 0 D for a 2k hit with identical strats. Im surprised I was the only 1 that spied you.

Ektar Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 20:32:49

Within a half hour i was farmed by him
Then kr’d by acid rain & earth 2018. And there was some top feeding from acid rain off calluding. Express is getting less and less fun to play.

Sep 2nd 2018, 21:22:17

My hit on you Ektar was a retal not a topfeed. You started sending me messages I was an all jetter top feeder meanwhile I had substantially more turrets than jets when I attacked and we were equal land. Than you went all jetter and triple tapped ROR.

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 21:30:38

Originally posted by Ektar:
Then kr’d by acid rain & earth 2018. And there was some top feeding from acid rain off calluding. Express is getting less and less fun to play.

Lol you 6 tapped earth 2018 and then 7 tapped acid rain after he retalled you.

If they were colluding then they should be deleted. It is possible they were seperate players - heck if I saw someone else start a KR on a country that 7-tapped me I would have a hard time not joining in.

I dont agree with killing countries over a double tap (i think it is lame) but 6-7 hits..... you are asking for it. Express migbt be more fun if you dont 6/7 tap people.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 21:44:23

Ya, you're stupid too SMH
(•_•)

Ektar Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 21:58:10

Ya, you're stupid too SMH

Im very intelligent.

Ektar Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 21:59:49

Originally posted by trumpoz:

Lol you 6 tapped earth 2018 and then 7 tapped acid rain after he retalled you.

If they were colluding then they should be deleted. It is possible they were seperate players - heck if I saw someone else start a KR on a country that 7-tapped me I would have a hard time not joining in.

I dont agree with killing countries over a double tap (i think it is lame) but 6-7 hits..... you are asking for it. Express migbt be more fun if you dont 6/7 tap people.

I 7 tap everyone that has 1 million turrets to my 3 million jets that goes 2:1 jets:turrets to top feed me.

Ektar Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 22:01:40

My hit on you Ektar was a retal not a topfeed. You started sending me messages I was an all jetter top feeder meanwhile I had substantially more turrets than jets when I attacked and we were equal land. Than you went all jetter and triple tapped ROR.

Ive never been all jetter.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 22:02:13

Stupid is stupid does!
(•_•)

Riddler Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 22:07:46

we should just have a mod approved 10 vs 10 war some round, just to get everyone's butts unhurt then go back to playing to win lol

Sep 2nd 2018, 22:14:08

Show me the spy report where I had 2:1 jets /turrets. With the exception of first day I never had more jets than turrets. As I stated when I hit my ratio was approx double turrets. Meanwhile on your ROR's you had 4mil jets and only 1-1.5mil turrets.

Ektar Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 22:15:11

Show me the spy report where I had 2:1 jets /turrets. With the exception of first day I never had more jets than turrets. As I stated when I hit my ratio was approx double turrets. Meanwhile on your ROR's you had 4mil jets and only 1-1.5mil turrets.

Most adults dont care enough to save spy reports young man.

Sep 2nd 2018, 22:19:45

Well if you're gonna use me "jetting up" as justification for a 6 tap ROR when I in fact did nothing close to that expect to get called out.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 23:01:47

fluff yeah!
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 2nd 2018, 23:53:18

Don't post that info here, I will have to delete it...sorry

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Sep 3rd 2018, 0:02:17

Understood. But given the country was already dead when it was posted I didn't see any issues.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2018, 0:07:43

FU Ektar you RORing Commie turd. You deserved to die.

Earth 2018 (#110)

Ektar Game profile

Sep 3rd 2018, 2:00:34

Originally posted by Getafix:

FU Ektar you RORing Commie turd. You deserved to die.

Earth 2018 (#110)

Its not “retalling” if the person youre “retalling” is capable of farming you. Anyone that has to 2:1 or more jet:turret to “retal” deserves to get farmed. People need to learn to accept a simple land grab. Its not ok to spend a day jetting up to hit someone much more powerful than yourself. Thats not a retal. Thats stupidity.

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 3rd 2018, 2:17:15

If they hit you and you hit them back, however you manage to do so, that is the definition of a retal (i.e retaliation).

What you decide to do after that is up to you. You can accept it or hit them back, but if you hit them back, you should be willing to accept whatever comes after that.

If you aren't, well, maybe you should reconsider your in-game choices.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

ebert00 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2018, 2:22:25

Originally posted by CX LaE:
If they hit you and you hit them back, however you manage to do so, that is the definition of a retal (i.e retaliation).

What you decide to do after that is up to you. You can accept it or hit them back, but if you hit them back, you should be willing to accept whatever comes after that.

If you aren't, well, maybe you should reconsider your in-game choices.

it is funny how most of the clowns think it is ok to hit someone for a grab, then not accept a retal, then get butt hurt when they get wrecked. if someone has played 500 turns and has half of your military and double your land when you are at turn 1000 you are doing it wrong. I agree that Express has degraded significantly in the last few months. I miss it when the only problem we had was ratski and his neighbor lol.

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 3rd 2018, 2:25:57

Or way back in the day when indies/cashers, etc. would tech leech from their friends to boost NWs .. back when allies were allowed.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2018, 3:29:38

Scrubs like these used to be taken care of swiftly

Oh how this game has fallen.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 3rd 2018, 8:39:28

Oh how the (high and) mighty have fallen.......

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 3rd 2018, 9:25:06

Wow paying it forward... such a great plan. Is this clintonista?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2018, 10:12:36

Gotta be....
(•_•)

ChEEsEMaN_OG Game profile

Sep 3rd 2018, 11:49:09

"Its not “retalling” if the person youre “retalling” is capable of farming you. Anyone that has to 2:1 or more jet:turret to “retal” deserves to get farmed. People need to learn to accept a simple land grab. Its not ok to spend a day jetting up to hit someone much more powerful than yourself. Thats not a retal. Thats stupidity."

No sir, this is a retal, i didn't have to spend a day to get jets to retal someone who hit me and they went crazy! Lol i don't take this game too seriously so it's all good, especially with all the bots etc...it's all just fun & games =P

https://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/1646/7

I definitely got suicided on after a retal! Party time!

VicVixvi Game profile

Sep 3rd 2018, 14:39:14

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Wow paying it forward... such a great plan. Is this clintonista?

Nah. No whining. No bragging about once held imaginary "records". DS at least takes credit for his actions. Doubt it is Clint. -v

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 3rd 2018, 14:48:46

Originally posted by ChEEsEMaN_OG:
No sir, this is a retal, i didn't have to spend a day to get jets to retal someone who hit me and they went crazy! Lol i don't take this game too seriously so it's all good, especially with all the bots etc...it's all just fun & games =P

https://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/1646/7

I definitely got suicided on after a retal! Party time!

This is why Eberts policy of killing for double taps makes sense, if you double retal you get killed. Which is what we discussed and idiots failed to understand. There is no way to get even from a double tap that does not lead to the aggressor suiciding or KRing you so if you gotta have a policy a kill:2 policy is the only viable one. I don't have a policy, well except that I don't give the double tapper what he wants.

Cheeseman you need to start killing for multi-taps. You just gave him what you want, take it out on the next guy who multi-taps you.

ChEEsEMaN_OG Game profile

Sep 3rd 2018, 14:55:10

If you saw all the spy ops involved etc there was more to the story than the news shows!

Look at the news i didn't even hit the gent who suicided on me ;)

I don't have enough time to do kill runs anymore that's once upon a time in history. My days of the IRC rushes with SoF and getting SMS messages at 3 am to stone wall are done. Sorry to say it.

It's a game =)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 3rd 2018, 15:23:05

I think it's interesting that MountaiYeti will now be incentiviced to hit DS more often since it works out so well for him. He gets free land and his competition get suicided. Why would he do anything different?