Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2019, 2:49:45

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Chevs:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Haha. Funny it's always the nicest guy who gets topfed and suicided. First set i came back to this game i saw FDF suicide you and saw you take a break. Was bummed then, am bummed now. Yer a good dude. Hope everyone messing with you this set doesn't deter you. At least you got to play the markets during a server war.

Topfed and suicided? Are you high? It was a 500k land country sitting on a 3m jet PS. And from what I can tell it was one grab , so again what is your problem with 599

Edit: autocorect

Is this you admitting to douchebaggery?

😬

He can keep snowballing a legit admission but tbh i caught the changes on the top players lists and everything before i made this post. I proved it was him to myself at least 3 different ways (2-t100 lists, restart nw and land ratio, build and stock of restart, playtime spread, etc.). I could show you each individual way if anyone cares to learn. I make these catch posts pretty frequently and I'm so very rarely wrong.

I still thought it was funny that pang messaged me to find out how i figured out pp1 because there was reason to believe i was rule breaking with my accuracy on these posts. End of day, it's been proven im just paying close attn to ratios and the top 100 lists. I'm not going to say I'm never wrong, but i haven't been wrong on this type of thing yet.