Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2019, 2:49:45

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Chevs:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Haha. Funny it's always the nicest guy who gets topfed and suicided. First set i came back to this game i saw FDF suicide you and saw you take a break. Was bummed then, am bummed now. Yer a good dude. Hope everyone messing with you this set doesn't deter you. At least you got to play the markets during a server war.

Topfed and suicided? Are you high? It was a 500k land country sitting on a 3m jet PS. And from what I can tell it was one grab , so again what is your problem with 599

Edit: autocorect

Is this you admitting to douchebaggery?

😬

He can keep snowballing a legit admission but tbh i caught the changes on the top players lists and everything before i made this post. I proved it was him to myself at least 3 different ways (2-t100 lists, restart nw and land ratio, build and stock of restart, playtime spread, etc.). I could show you each individual way if anyone cares to learn. I make these catch posts pretty frequently and I'm so very rarely wrong.

I still thought it was funny that pang messaged me to find out how i figured out pp1 because there was reason to believe i was rule breaking with my accuracy on these posts (*looks suspiciously at galleri for reporting me* lol). End of day, it's been proven im just paying close attn to ratios and the top 100 lists. I'm not going to say I'm never wrong, but i haven't been wrong on this type of thing yet.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 6th 2019, 2:56:29
Back To Thread
See Original Post