Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2019, 4:30:49

Talk dirty to me...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

The Cloaked Game profile

Jun 29th 2019, 4:37:52

not them, but:

soiled, grimy, grubby, filthy, mucky, stained, unwashed, greasy, smeared, smeary, spotted, smudged, cloudy, muddy, dusty, sooty; unclean, sullied, impure, tarnished, polluted, contaminated, defiled, foul, unhygienic, insanitary, unsanitary; cruddy, yucky, icky; manky, gungy, grotty; bogging; befouled, besmirched, begrimed; feculent

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2019, 4:42:16

O O
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2019, 5:49:36

Sorry to disappoint you.

I am not a homosexual there will be nothing dirty coming out my mouth.

Sorry I can not fulfil your homosexual desires.

You limp wristed laf ball sack.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2019, 5:53:34

I see you finally made 2m nw. Congrats. You're getting there buddy!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2019, 6:24:49

Lol baby dee I was looking forward to an early death but hey I will soldier on and fight with this crippled country, I’m cool with that!

6 more countries and we’ve tag killed elders btw not that you brought a significant force to the table anyway.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2019, 6:37:47

Originally posted by TaSk1:
Sorry to disappoint you.

I am not a homosexual there will be nothing dirty coming out my mouth.

Sorry I can not fulfil your homosexual desires.

You limp wristed laf ball sack.

You're so disappointing....SMH
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 29th 2019, 7:00:39

Lol baby dee I was looking forward to an early death but hey I will soldier on and fight with this crippled country, I’m cool with that!

6 more countries and we’ve tag killed elders btw not that you brought a significant force to the table anyway.

SoF will be tag killed first. Unless we decide your country is too harmless to be worth wasting turns on.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2019, 7:11:16

If you view that as an accomplishment for 85 countries to complete then i must say i am truly flattered.

sinistril Game profile

Jun 29th 2019, 7:15:40

Why would you get an early death? No attacks, no economy, no use.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2019, 9:24:35

Originally posted by Gerdler:

SoF will be tag killed first. Unless we decide your country is too harmless to be worth wasting turns on.

Lol i don’t even know who you are mate sorry man your name does not even ring a bell new nobody🤣

Anyway I’ll answer you over these other clowns to make you feel special being new and all. I don’t care if I become a martyr thats what you sign up for when your a hardcore veteran like myself, death is welcomed with open arms in my eyes I ain’t scared of fluff homy!

Kill me or don’t kill me SoF and SoL will continue the mission of dethroning the current power house in this game ( talking to laf NOT stones,imag or olders you are insignificant 🤣) The goal is to apply pressure and grind you down to pulp no matter how many sets it takes, we will tell YOU when this war ends not the other way around 🤣

Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 29th 2019, 11:05:47

Don't stop..I am almost finished.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

breeze Game profile

Jun 29th 2019, 12:29:40

Lol i don’t even know who you are mate sorry man your name does not even ring a bell new nobody🤣

Anyway I’ll answer you over these other clowns to make you feel special being new and all. I don’t care if I become a martyr thats what you sign up for when your a hardcore veteran like myself, death is welcomed with open arms in my eyes I ain’t scared of fluff homy!

Kill me or don’t kill me SoF and SoL will continue the mission of dethroning the current power house in this game ( talking to laf NOT stones,imag or olders you are insignificant 🤣) The goal is to apply pressure and grind you down to pulp no matter how many sets it takes, we will tell YOU when this war ends not the other way around 🤣

Now that's what I like to hear death is welcome. Awesome

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2019, 18:02:43

I really don't understand your logic, we.got.bigger. you don't beat someone by making them bigger, it's physics...
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2019, 18:52:30

Sof beat laf with elders 3 times.

Staring down 0 for 2 without us lol. Shame we can't still be allies, but it doesn't appear to be my loss.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 29th 2019, 18:55:43

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle. "
-Zun Tzu

I'm glad you don't know me, and as long as you don't you will never be a threat to me. I know everything I need to know about you.

Good we have your plan now. Thanks m8!

mac23 Game profile

Jun 29th 2019, 19:43:00

I guess that was the long winded way of saying that SoFt can't fight their own battles.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2019, 20:04:48

SoFt is a weak alliance! What task fails to realize is that most of our members also enjoy war, especially when we win. LaF grows when war breaks out which has been a consistent trend over the past 7 years that I've played in LaF. I wouldn't consider this war over until you give up or quit (again). When you do quit you will leave SoL without any friends.

LaF doesn't give up, LaF has never quit this game. Two things that SoFt cannot claim.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2019, 20:25:24

I like bOObs
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 29th 2019, 20:49:12

I am in limbo. He didn't keep going so I couldn't finish. Sucks.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2019, 21:53:58

So wait. Has this taski newb somehow heard of the rest of us but not Gerdler? If so thats pretty hilarious. You get more name recognition for being obnoxious than being good i guess.

Im pretty sure you only met us all like 3 weeks ago lol. You not knowing people in this community is unsurprising, but gerdler was the first (and only) player to win every server. He's due far more name recognition than me and koh lol

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2019, 22:23:28

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
So wait. Has this taski newb somehow heard of the rest of us but not Gerdler? If so thats pretty hilarious. You get more name recognition for being obnoxious than being good i guess.

Im pretty sure you only met us all like 3 weeks ago lol. You not knowing people in this community is unsurprising, but gerdler was the first (and only) player to win every server. He's due far more name recognition than me and koh lol

Ok good on him!

I’m sure his mothers proud too, I can picture her saying with tears rolling down her cheeks “son I’m so proud that you came 1st in every server in earth empires! I hope one day you are going to move out of home you are 41 now son! I hope you get a promotion at burger king and go from cleaner to burger flipper to match your earth empire titles and hopefully find out what a vagina is before you die”

You sound like his mother actually. Maybe that is why the SoFers left your alliance so willingly when Sov recalled them it’s because you ran out of breast milk and you make a better mother than a leader.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2019, 22:52:21

Confirmed, obnoxious is a factor :P
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2019, 22:56:48

Ok good on him!

I’m sure his mothers proud too, I can picture her saying with tears rolling down her cheeks “son I’m so proud that you came 1st in every server in earth empires! I hope one day you are going to move out of home you are 41 now son! I hope you get a promotion at burger king and go from cleaner to burger flipper to match your earth empire titles and hopefully find out what a vagina is before you die”

You sound like his mother actually. Maybe that is why the SoFers left your alliance so willingly when Sov recalled them it’s because you ran out of breast milk and you make a better mother than a leader.

Reading your fluff is exhausting, I bet a 5th grader has better punctuation, get gud scrub!
(•_•)

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 29th 2019, 23:01:30

Are these threads just task1 vs LAF? I don't understand this fluff at all. Who is Task1? Has SOF installed an AT ban except for Task1?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2019, 23:12:00

Originally posted by mrcuban:
Are these threads just task1 vs LAF? I don't understand this fluff at all. Who is Task1? Has SOF installed an AT ban except for Task1?

No, I wanted him to talk dirty to me but he's being a little fluff :-(
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2019, 0:02:41

Hahahahahhaa, dude. Seriously. This is the most troll free war of my life. We have to make threads for the one guy who will respond to us from their side. Everyone wanted to talk all that game but have gotten dominated in the war and gone completely silent 4 days in.

I don't want to look like marshal and talk to myself but i also dont want to just dominate a silent tag lol.

Hey maki, can I join SOL in a couple days so there's at least some back and forth and a tag i know that can kill me?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 30th 2019, 2:41:05

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

No, I wanted him to talk dirty to me but he's being a little fluff :-(

Right. I am disappointed

Elders

Jun 30th 2019, 3:22:20

Supplying the H E A T SoF (#431)

Who the noob run that pos country? I'm sure it's task1. Get better scrub

Neil Game profile

Jun 30th 2019, 5:40:38

Could someone make an option to not view derrick's post ?

ninong Game profile

Jun 30th 2019, 5:49:43

task1 vs laf & elders is a pretty even fight
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Marshal Game profile

Jun 30th 2019, 9:49:05

Originally posted by Neil:

old forums had ignore but devs didn't add it to current forums.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Hokage Game profile

Jun 30th 2019, 12:35:57

i just post at this time but i am online at anytime

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 30th 2019, 13:17:49

Originally posted by ninong:
task1 vs laf & elders is a pretty even fight

If we had this option, 99% would have marshal blocked. The one exception would be Red X.
Trust me there is a bunch of you I would love to put on ignore (I am not saying SoF, I am talking about within the entire player base)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2019, 13:19:57

Why, dont want to see people bragging about slaughtering you? If i was your leader i would kick you from sof because you screwed them in this war, trash player.

Elders

Jul 2nd 2019, 0:30:52

Ttt

Karnage XZ

Jul 2nd 2019, 0:34:13

Why, dont want to see people bragging about slaughtering you? If i was your leader i would kick you from sof because you screwed them in this war, trash player.
Yep all those retal on retals, you and ducko!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Original Skywise L Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 1:49:32

I'm not reading all of this at the moment...just wanted to point out that "moist" was left out of earliest text of dirty words.

Love that word.
Skywise

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 2nd 2019, 1:53:42

Oh sweet here we go. I am getting moist again now :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2019, 1:57:12

8===>
(•_•)

Original Skywise L Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 1:59:38

I knew that's what you meant when I was reading through (after my post), and no one picked up and ran with it.
Thanks for the affirmation. I Know "I" have a dirty mind... figured this the thread for it.
Skywise