Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2019, 15:35:20

You were online bro. I tried to give you a chance to wall. What happened?

Buch Game profile

Jul 5th 2019, 17:52:06

He was playing with sui's diddler

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2019, 23:06:11

Nawwww I had just gone to bed to have sexual intercourse with my wife, 20 mins away from the keyboard I'm hammering away because I'm a fluffn stallion, pulled out because my pull out game is strong saw that the text bot had done it's job, scrambled for some cloths because the sister in law and her son were still up watching tv by then ... my country was steering DEATH in the eyes and it said take me NOW! I'm ready! with NO FEAR in it's eyeballs.

but hey that's WAAAAAAAAAAR! I'd do it all again 100 times over... that's what I signed up for.

Anyway stfu and get back to it you punk! DEATH to laf and all their little flufflings.

btw imag has been tag killed losers first alliance even if you were just a hemorrhoid. lol take that title and wear it proudly imaggots
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Buch Game profile

Jul 5th 2019, 23:09:10

Exactly what someone playing with another dudes diddler would say

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2019, 23:15:40

grow up you little wuss,stop wearing your wives dresses and panties while shes at work.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 6th 2019, 1:49:40

Originally posted by TaSk1:

btw imag has been tag killed losers first alliance even if you were just a hemorrhoid. lol take that title and wear it proudly imaggots

Imag gets tag killed every reset, literally. They're a 3 member clan. Even fake PDM managed to tag kill imag. And they did it faster than you guys.

Btw
Originally posted by sinistril:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by Elders:
Originally posted by galleri:
It is funny how SoF players talk crap about Elders even though their clan folded into Elders when SoF went into bankruptcy ans shut doors. 😂

We don't mind at all. Let them talk. 🙂

http://earthgraphs.com/...ort=Show&tab=overview

Sof only get 9 kills the last time they fsed us lol. Tk'd by a 12 member clan. Numbers advantage. Fs advantage. Nw advantage. Still detah.

You muppets look like the next 9 kills.

Better than the next 51 kills...

See you in a decade task 1
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2019, 2:45:18

Sorry sinostril I don’t even know what alliance you belong to is it elderly home or laflamingos?

I don’t have a clue who you are mr nobody special.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 6th 2019, 2:48:23

Better not to be known, than known as an idiot
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The Cloaked Game profile

Jul 6th 2019, 3:13:08

huh? I'm a little lost homie.

you pulled out, but you took time to put on clothes? I'm sorry, what kind of person leaves their phone in another room?

that makes no sense.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2019, 3:19:31

Nawwww I had just gone to bed to have sexual intercourse with my wife, 20 mins away from the keyboard I'm hammering away because I'm a fluffn stallion, pulled out because my pull out game is strong saw that the text bot had done it's job, scrambled for some cloths because the sister in law and her son were still up watching tv by then ... my country was steering DEATH in the eyes and it said take me NOW! I'm ready! with NO FEAR in it's eyeballs.

but hey that's WAAAAAAAAAAR! I'd do it all again 100 times over... that's what I signed up for.

Anyway stfu and get back to it you punk! DEATH to laf and all their little flufflings.

Talk dirty to me, fluff!
10/10
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2019, 3:25:18

Yea righto I suppose that’s your excuse for not having a date to the prom as well you loser.

Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Elders

Jul 6th 2019, 3:46:04

sinistril Game profile

Jul 6th 2019, 3:46:10

Yea righto I suppose that’s your excuse for not having a date to the prom as well you loser.

Are you asking? I'll pass

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2019, 4:19:43

Take a look what the cat dragged in, where does this elves.ghqnet take me? does it take me to comic com where a bunch of 40 yo virgins roam with elf ears and light sabers boasting vip passes to meet and greet sailor moon.

It's time to grow up and leave home mate utopia died YEARS ago lol
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

DespicableMe Game profile

Jul 6th 2019, 6:42:54

Damn Task1. Why so dirty? :P :P :P

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 6th 2019, 10:18:47

no homo no touch bats

Buch Game profile

Jul 6th 2019, 13:05:10

Task1 and you are super homo sui. You may not touch bats. I heard you do butt darts

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2019, 14:55:06

The only part i noticed was that he lets his wife's sister and child live with him because she wears the pants in their relationship

Take a look what the cat dragged in, where does this elves.ghqnet take me? does it take me to comic com where a bunch of 40 yo virgins roam with elf ears and light sabers boasting vip passes to meet and greet sailor moon.

Sometimes when i eat a handful of acid it looks that way but mostly it's just a normal ghq site...

Also utopia has far more players than earth lol. They've had major developments, extremely active admins and an inline chat and all sorts of stuff. Ive never played it because it always seemed lame in the old days but the community is still in the thousands. We are playing the game that died years ago. Utopia is thriving tho. Perhaps you should go play there. I see your mind likes fantasy

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 6th 2019, 14:58:58
See Original Post

Aphrodite Game profile

Jul 6th 2019, 15:00:08

Why is it that this idiot and sui are the only 2 talking fluff from SoF? Where's Sov hiding untagged?
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2019, 15:22:20

Silent Scammin' Sov and the Butt Dart Boys.
A story of one of the worst losses in earth history and the two men who diddled each other with glee anyways.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 6th 2019, 16:16:44

Damn when jayr left did his soul jump into task?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2019, 16:31:39

The only part i noticed was that he lets his wife's sister and child live with him because she wears the pants in their relationship

Sometimes when i eat a handful of acid it looks that way but mostly it's just a normal ghq site...

Also utopia has far more players than earth lol. They've had major developments, extremely active admins and an inline chat and all sorts of stuff. Ive never played it because it always seemed lame in the old days but the community is still in the thousands. We are playing the game that died years ago. Utopia is thriving tho. Perhaps you should go play there. I see your mind likes fantasy

The guy with the 10 member elf clan with a website called elves.ghqnet LMAO utopia is the PERFECT match for you and your elves.ghqnet.

You can fly there on your magic unicorns and try recruit from the dragon queens army, if they don't join your 10 member elf clan get dumbledore to cast a spell on them better yet throw pokemon cards at them maybe a pikachu might come out of one and help you lol elf losers.

Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2019, 17:18:54

Lol. Tbh i miss elves. He's a good dude. Someone ping him on xbox or something.

Back before the bots auto-updated and breaks were still calculated manually, we used elves' ghq for the target selector only. Never been much of a forum clan. It's a reference to a player in this game not so much to actual elves. We do use that as our main site still tho because no one ever posts there. Doesn't really matter as long as we have a place for ops to go.

Anyone seen elvesrus? It's been a hot minute.

Btw. It's elf winners. Check the warstats bro. You're getting your asses handed to you. Soon all of you will be dead and have to sit in the disappointment of not even being able to kill all 10 of us AGAIN. (2nd time a much larger sof couldnt kill us)

I denied another app last week from an IP that matched with a log i took of sof members before i left their website. You should tell your boys to quit trying to be RD. They aren't any good at it. That and our website has basically nothing on it so it really wouldn't be worthwhile.

Shaaaaaady

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 6th 2019, 17:22:55
See Original Post

g0nz0 Game profile

Jul 6th 2019, 19:17:21

...sex....... my wife....stallion... pulled out because my pull out game is strong....had done it's job...sister in law and her son were still up watching tv...

So you were pounding away on your "wife" for "20" minutes, her sisters listening, you know shes jealous af cuz she got no baby daddy, all while giving your nephew fap material. Well played brother. Well played.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2019, 19:46:57

Originally posted by g0nz0:
...sex....... my wife....stallion... pulled out because my pull out game is strong....had done it's job...sister in law and her son were still up watching tv...

So you were pounding away on your "wife" for "20" minutes, her sisters listening, you know shes jealous af cuz she got no baby daddy, all while giving your nephew fap material. Well played brother. Well played.

Ikr. Why even bother with pants at that point?

"20" lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 6th 2019, 23:00:30

I will ping elves so he can come to defend his name. Since someone wants to talk fluff about him while he isn't even around. Task, elves is a good guy. Stop being a douche. kthx bai.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Buch Game profile

Jul 7th 2019, 1:15:42

Originally posted by Aphrodite:
Why is it that this idiot and sui are the only 2 talking fluff from SoF? Where's Sov hiding untagged?

Calling me an idiot?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 7th 2019, 1:39:41

lolololol

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2019, 1:53:27

Back before the bots auto-updated and breaks were still calculated manually, we used elves' ghq for the target selector only. Never been much of a forum clan. It's a reference to a player in this game not so much to actual elves. We do use that as our main site still tho because no one ever posts there. Doesn't really matter as long as we have a place for ops to go.

Btw. It's elf winners. Check the warstats bro. You're getting your asses handed to you. Soon all of you will be dead and have to sit in the disappointment of not even being able to kill all 10 of us AGAIN. (2nd time a much larger sof couldnt kill us)

I denied another app last week from an IP that matched with a log i took of sof members before i left their website. You should tell your boys to quit trying to be RD. They aren't any good at it. That and our website has basically nothing on it so it really wouldn't be worthwhile.

Shaaaaaady

Lol all you and your elves did is hide behind lafs might, laf carried you all of this war king elf frodo why do you not give them any praise?

you talk like you deserve it all and you led laf to victory lmao

King elf frodo you need to realise without laf you are orc meat, laf is the fist 👊🏽 you are the pinky fingernail lol it’s ok if we get tag killed now imag have the “tag killed first” belt lol

ONWARDS!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Buch Game profile

Jul 7th 2019, 1:54:06

Originally posted by Aphrodite:

Calling me an idiot?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2019, 1:55:39

Not you supreme leader. Taski

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2019, 1:57:20

Shaaaaaady

Lol all you and your elves did is hide behind lafs might, laf carried you all of this war king elf frodo why do you not give them any praise?

you talk like you deserve it all and you led laf to victory lmao

King elf frodo you need to realise without laf you are orc meat, laf is the fist 👊🏽 you are the pinky fingernail lol it’s ok if we get tag killed now imag have the “tag killed first” belt lol

ONWARDS!

Lol, whatever helps you sleep at night. Tbf tho, we didn't really hide behind laf so much as you guys hit us out of the blue and then lost because it was a bad decision. But i digress...

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2019, 2:56:30

Lol know your role elf king!

you are only the ruler of the elves not laf, laf doesn’t need another leader you just click your mouse button when laf tells you to ok frodo!

stop trying to take all the credit frodo.
remember you only brought 10 elves to the table laf brought 50 humans, that equals 5 times your contribution little elf king.

And you are more like machine gun kelly not shady elf king loser 🤣
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2019, 3:22:24

Mercs is an elders outpost. Youd know that if you weren't a newb. You should adjust your numbers accordingly. Everyone else does.

I haven't run as many chats this set as i would like but i can tell you laf has full confidence in my ability and probably moreso in Azn's as a warleader. MD100 would have been fluff if me and iggy didnt step up and they take pride on me being in chat pretty much since (around one time i fluffed them out and got booted because sol hit evo and i thought it was a fluff move for a netting tag to back up a tag that hits netters. Turns out i was correct about the marraige between laf and sol and it's value).

I am no leader to elvesrus tho. He is mine if anything. He opened the door to the clan that now is 2-0 against sof. I'm a figurehead because the other boys despise drama. Ive only helped lead maybe 2 years or so.

I'm not familiar with machine gun kelly tho ive heard i look like him. Perhaps I'll look him up because its apparently a valid reference. Lol.

Credit where its due tho, this war was a blowout fast. There's reason enough to believe laf wouldda won without us n mercs. This is an asswhopping and theres still 35 days left. It mayve been interesting had you not hit us. I'm honestly not fond of the idea of farming tags ive been allied to for 35 days. Gutty was my best target today for LG but i skipped him because he's my boy. Kind of annoying tbh.

I hope one day sof learns the value of leadership structure, target selection and generally being polished instead of just a volume of people and speed. I appreciate the old faces but the builds were trash. Highly disappointed in the war. Would have been more interesting given a variety of scenarios. Hindsight tho....

I won't take anything away from laf tho, it honestly appears they couldda won this alone. We're just cannon fodder haha.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2019, 4:06:35

Frodo look at the novel you wrote!

I’m this ... I did that I I I I you are an egomaniac is what you are.You really need to check yourself mate you think you are better than you really are lol,what you really are is nothing or you would have a larger elf following but you don’t so the proof is in the pudding loser laf did it all not you wake up to yourself lol.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2019, 7:05:38

Him didnt read.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2019, 7:06:35

Summary:

I sort of agree with you. I haven't been super active this set. You hit us and lost tho lolz.

Gud jahb laf

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 7th 2019, 7:08:47
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 7th 2019, 7:43:22

We would have lost to sol+sof if we were alone, albeit slowly. 93 warriors vs 63 netters at war, yeah I'll admit defeat without a fight. Would beat them at netting alone by double nw for sure tho.

Elders merc stones imag have helped tremendously with getting faster kills, spying, breaking and being generally pleasant people to share a war room with!

Edited By: Gerdler on Jul 7th 2019, 7:46:07

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2019, 8:38:03

Originally posted by Gerdler:
We would have lost to sol+sof if we were alone, albeit slowly. 93 warriors vs 63 netters at war, yeah I'll admit defeat without a fight. Would beat them at netting alone by double nw for sure tho.

Elders merc stones imag have helped tremendously with getting faster kills, spying, breaking and being generally pleasant people to share a war room with!

Yeah I agree. Been a lot of fun warring with elders, stones, mercs and imagnum.
Don of LaF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2019, 14:17:07

Originally posted by Gerdler:

With that said we would beat SoF 1v1 but they are too scared for that.