Verified:

Prometheus

Nov 26th 2010, 1:55:26

Come get me in Alliance server if you feel like making me stop playing. something tells me you dont have the balls too. Something also tells me it will not go anywhere. so come on BRING IT ON(only way to make me stop play is targeting me on every server.)
Quit why am i still posting?

mrford Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 1:57:54

Wernt you the one fluffing about cross server fluff?

Ironic
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Kill4Free Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 1:59:47

We can't kill you on alliance, because you are Hellrush in alliance. You are Prometheus in FFA. Two different people from what I understand.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Prometheus

Nov 26th 2010, 2:02:13

letting me play every server but FFA. is just going to make me want to play FFA more and more.

kemo Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 2:05:17

i cant seem to find turst in the dictionary
all praised to ra

Thunder Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 2:24:49

Originally posted by Prometheus:
letting me play every server but FFA. is just going to make me want to play FFA more and more.

The really odd part of this is that YOU are the only one thats ever clamied you was quitting and never playing again. No one else has ever said they would kill you until you quit. In fact, all that's ever been said is that ONCE you took responsibility for your actions then when all parties had been satisfied would people leave you alone. Fact is, you've created an alliance last set with the specific purpose of taking down LaE and how did that work?

Hellrush, Prometheus, Gregg2 whatever you want to go by...
All that was ever asked was that you take Responsibility for your actions and actually stop being a MORON in doing so. Can you actually do it? Time will tell...but until you ultimately decide to do that...well...until then...you and whoever is with you DIES.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 4:56:22

THUNDER HERE YOU GO AND IN CAPS TOO.

THE SOUL PURPOSE OF ROCK

WAS TO FORM A NEW CLAN A WAR CLAN TO BE. YES I WILL NOT LIE LAE WAS ONE OF MANY TARGETS ON OUR LIST TO HIT. WHEN THE SET STARTED WE DID NOT HAVE THE NUMBERS TO TAKE ON LAE OUR SELFS SO OUR TARGET CHANGED TO IMP. THEN WHEN IMP CAME TO AS LOOKING TO TEAM UP THE NUMBERS WITH IMP AND ROCK TOGETHER MADE WAR WITH LAE A GOOD ONE.

WHEN IMP BACKSTABBED US IN WARRING YOU JUST TOOK IT AS A SUICIDE WAR ON LAE. SO LAE DONT THINK OF YOURSELF AS GODLY. THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO WAR YOU.

1. ROCK WAS NOT PACTED TOO
FOCUS
NBK
LAE
IMP

2. OUR PULL WANT AS SO
IMP + FOCUS
LAE
NBK

3. OTHER PULL

FS OOP
FS 2 WEEKS
FS 1 MONTH

hope your happy Thunder Responsiblities taken know leave me the fluff alone.

mrford Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 5:22:44

Your pull?

Its not a typo cuz you did it twice!

You are fluffing tarded
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Kill4Free Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 5:39:19

I am a bit confused as to what that meant, lol.
NBK

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 26th 2010, 6:21:30

I heard from an insider that Rock was formed to kill lae, and they had that planned from the start.

Since I dont understand wtf he just said up there, I will leave it at that....

Crippler ICD Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 6:37:59

Since i've been dealing with despie for many years, I speak slight re-tard-eded.

Look's like they had a **Poll** on who to hit and when to hit them.

Glad to see you had us up top with IMP. You know what that means though right? That party that you're setting up for IMP in a few months, has a new guest.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Thunder Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 6:39:34

Well what he just tried to attempt to outly there was a mostly false list of alliances he is claiming he wanted to war....I say mostly because there was only one on that list that he truly wanted to. Secondly...IMP told us this because they either felt that we would kill them for hereafter...or...they realized that you could not get the numbers you might have promised them in countries....and they decided it would be better to throw you under the bus or save thier own selves and just told on you.\

Nothing you posted DOES NOT CHANGE ONE DAMN THING. Take Responsibility for you being STUPID...for you being THE WORST KIND OF ALLIANCE MEMBER that anyone could be in an alliance with...for having the attitude and unwillingness to admit to anyone that you WERE/ARE wrong for any actions you have done in the past...and/ or FUTURE.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Pain Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 6:42:01

if you kill focus in a dream you better wake up and apologize to us for it

Your mother is a nice woman

Fiat

Nov 29th 2010, 3:53:50

IMP never had intentions of warring LaE. We signed a UNAP before the set even started.

Nov 29th 2010, 3:58:54

u got a pm fiat
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 4:23:47

Hellrush, you posted on RoCK's site 2 days prior to the set starting that LaE was your target. It was the same post where you said you thought you could kill 200 countries in the FS with land kills.

You also told multiple people that you were putting together a group, and specifically recruited LaE's suiciders. Whether you were aware of the make up of the group or not is a different issue - but ignorance to reality is not an excuse for poor decisions.

Just own up to your mistakes - your time in the game would be so much easier and enjoyable. %99 of your problems come from the fact that you either don't understand, or can't admit, the mistakes you have made.

Prometheus

Nov 29th 2010, 5:03:41

NOW3P I am playing this set

Where you may ask. i am not saying it would make me stupid to say it.

I NOW3P will find out where you are anyways. I highly think you will not find out if i dont want you too. The leaders of this tag will not tell you a thing.

I hope after this set you can get that bug out of your ass about me and leave me be.

P.S. NOW3P Hellrush cant post on FFAT remember so try getting him in AT.

to answer that post for all to see.

War Plans
Prometheus

9/22/2010 1:46:15 AM
We are going to go to war with a bigger target oop. If all goes right we should get 200 kills in the first 24 hrs. I need everyone active and all there countries fully ready. We are FSing at 7am GHQ. on the 27th. We like to have them mostly oop before we hit them.

our targets.

1. We land kill what we can first.

2. We target there Commies with GS if they are turret heavy.

3. We target there monarch.

4. We target there biggest Fasc or Rep.

5. we start killing what is left from there biggest to smallest countries(acres not NW)

Countries.

Try having 100+ oil rigs. we need oil coming oop. market will not be around when we hit.

Best countries to run are:

1. Commie Indies.

2. Tyr Indies

3. Fasc Farmers/oilers are not to bad

4. Reps Theos and Demo try to stay away from.

5. If you are upto it. Dicts Farmers will not be to bad later. so if you pick to be a Dict Farmer run as Mon until you get to 6k acres and 70 BPT.

Where does it say LaE?

also IMP + FOCUS OR NBK make up a bigger clan to hit to fluff nut.

mrford Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 5:11:49

Tarded
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 29th 2010, 5:46:10

Finally you can all argue together about...

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 5:48:58

"We are going to go to war with a bigger target oop"

This was backed up by your other post mentioning LaE.

KyleCleric Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 6:14:45

1. We were pleased to get a UNAP from LaE. Why would we break an alliance we had with one of the two toughest clans in FFA just to ally with HR and RoCK? That makes absolutely no sense.

2. Personally, I would have been pissed at IMP leadership for allying themselves with HR. He screwed me the set before in EoEA, attacking IMP when he knew that I would not be happy with it, and he did that without the OK of the clan the leadership. That basically ended EoEA.

HRs accusations that we broke an agreement to attack LAE makes no sense. It would have hurt us tremendously politically in this game. It would have hurt our inner cohesion as a clan. It would have hurt us immediately since LaE would have likely tag killed us.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Prometheus

Nov 29th 2010, 14:31:12

Originally posted by KyleCleric:
1. We were pleased to get a UNAP from LaE. Why would we break an alliance we had with one of the two toughest clans in FFA just to ally with HR and RoCK? That makes absolutely no sense.

2. Personally, I would have been pissed at IMP leadership for allying themselves with HR. He screwed me the set before in EoEA, attacking IMP when he knew that I would not be happy with it, and he did that without the OK of the clan the leadership. That basically ended EoEA.

HRs accusations that we broke an agreement to attack LAE makes no sense. It would have hurt us tremendously politically in this game. It would have hurt our inner cohesion as a clan. It would have hurt us immediately since LaE would have likely tag killed us.

Welcome to the book of lies Kyle

1. I did not care who the fluff we warred in EoEA.

2. It was Tiny, Azn that had a hard on for IMP. Funny thing is Tiny is in IMP should tell you how much of a joke Tiny is.

3. Prime came to me asking for a FDP and to war with us. I came up with LaE and he was ok with it but needed to talk with the other leaders. Day later he told me and elivsh IMP was in but would be alittle late for the party.

4. How the fluff would i know who you have pacts with and what pacts. I dont have spies in other clans like some people.

Kyle next time get all your information right before posting on FFAT. Post what you did and all those lies in it just made you look like a bigger joke then TinySub.

Makinso Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 14:36:40

LoL If prime came to you and asked for the FDP Prom.

He just pulled the most old school political trick there is in the book of simple but dirty politics for Earth ? :-P

Prometheus

Nov 29th 2010, 14:37:27

Reason I wanted to hit LaE in EoEA was like every clan in Alliance Team and Here are doing it for. Policies EoEA signed a L:L policy with LaE and NOW3P gave retals only and he made the last retal bounce because he is a big fluff nut.

Nov 29th 2010, 14:38:06

lol :)
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

KyleCleric Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 15:06:49

Tiny and Az wanted to hit IMP? lol. Tiny spent an afternoon ripping you and Elvish for usurping his and Az's authority on the matter. You can't say he didn't; I was there after all reading every word. If they had wanted to kill IMP, they would have actually organized a KR. Instead, you and Elvish and whoever else you got in EoEA did it. Tiny didn't hit till hours after you did and Az never hit IMP at all.

It's funny how your story of your conversation with Prime has changed. If people here didn't think you were a liar already ...
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 29th 2010, 15:31:07

I never asked ROCK for an FDP or any alliance for that matter. We never discussed nor agreed on any pact whatsoever.

You give yourself too much credit. I knew you were hitting LaE before you even approached IMP about teaming up with you. I also knew you were actually hellrush around the same time (as did half of FFAT).

Also, Tinysub is not in IMP.

Now quit cluttering up our board.

Prometheus

Nov 29th 2010, 15:43:12

Kylie you where never a leader of EoEA and yes it was tiny and azn idea to hit imp why do you think they where the only unpacted clan in the server?

Prometheus

Nov 29th 2010, 15:45:22

Originally posted by Primeval:
I never asked ROCK for an FDP or any alliance for that matter. We never discussed nor agreed on any pact whatsoever.

You give yourself too much credit. I knew you were hitting LaE before you even approached IMP about teaming up with you. I also knew you were actually hellrush around the same time (as did half of FFAT).

Also, Tinysub is not in IMP.

Prime stop putting your foot up your ass. i have the talks if anyone on this server can making IMP go to hell. Ill post every talk with screen shots of it.

Now quit cluttering up our board.

mrford Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 16:45:05

Is that a confirmation?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Fiat

Nov 29th 2010, 16:57:59

Someone give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill tag "hrock" right now.

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 17:44:35

because it's not hellrush

I almost made that mistake last set too. It's actually another player with a name unfortunately (for him) similar to Hellrush's.

You did NOT have a L:L pact with LaE hellrush, we wouldn't give that pact to ANYONE, let alone you. You had a 1:1 pact with LaE. There was nothing in that pact about making you fail retals - that's called protecting land. You're lucky I wasn't about 5 seconds faster or you would have failed 2 of 3 instead of just 1. If you don't like it, go find someone to cry about it to.

I think we might as well give up guys - obviously hellrush is too retarded mentally from his learning disability to actually remember events. Apparently his retardation also affects his short and long term memory.

Fiat

Nov 29th 2010, 17:55:35

ah, good reason. Good thing I mentioned it

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 29th 2010, 20:07:58

God Dam, And i thought it was funny when now3p killed hellrush in EiEiO or whatever, now this is just hilarious

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 21:36:42

actually, I think he detagged (aka got booted by Tiny) from EiEiO before we killed him

Popcom Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 21:40:32

funny how everyone hates hellrush but swings from his nuts set after set
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Kill4Free Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 22:15:48

I call it the Drama Coaster!
NBK

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 29th 2010, 22:34:02

I can make the drama coaster goooooooooooooo!

Prometheus

Nov 29th 2010, 23:06:24

Maybe with all this drama you guys do we will beat AT again that will be sweet. So keep it coming you doing nothing to me. Just making yourself look more like asses every post you make.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 23:08:32

can we have sucider put next to your name that would make me happy :)

Prometheus

Nov 29th 2010, 23:13:07

because I like killing suiciders LeftyHa8er

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 23:17:28

lol

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 29th 2010, 23:30:38

<this post is to make myself look like an ass>

Did it work? Do I look like hellrush yet? do i need to misspell some words? Where is the love?

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 29th 2010, 23:30:54

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 23:53:48

If you like killing suiciders, I suggest killing yourself.

You could do 2 goods with 1 fell swoop.

Mars UP Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 0:47:25

You can't kill retarded, it just comes back in a different form.

Thunder Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 2:23:19

and a different name
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Havoc Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 2:35:44

is any of this thread worth reading?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Kill4Free Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 2:43:59

Nope :D
NBK

Havoc Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 2:44:20

I'll keep it that way then:)
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega