Verified:

Heston Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 3:48:41

this hellrush hating band wagon is getting really lame. hellrush nuked llaar for a nuke record while hiding countries in lae. so fluffing what. if that would have happened to another player hellrush would be like the rest of us playing, but with a bit more wild animal in him. fact is that the hellrush ban is upheld by followers of llaar, na, lae or any other name u wish to call llaar, by threatening war with the biggest clan out. i call an end of this bullfluff and let hellrush play. this crap is spinning out of control and it isnt really called for at all. I give props to hellrush for sticking to his guns, cause as you all talk fluff about him, you all look like the assholes really.
let bygone be bygones ffs.
I know hellrush and i concider him a friend and alot of other people here do too. they just dont speak out because they dont want thier game fluffed with by bully asswipes. i say bully asswipes because hellrush called u out one on one and not even the one with the biggest mouth could sack up.
spam away.
LET HELLRUSH LIVE!!!
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 3:55:34

You forgot him creating a clan with the sole purpose of tagkilling lae with the help of others

you forgot him threatening to not pay reps if we didn't let him tag his netters after he nukes llaar

you are forgetting his declaration of jihad against lae

you are forgetting him threatening to missile suicide lae and turn our allies against us

you are forgetting his habitual lying and attempted deception.

Just because he doesn't success at any of his plots, doesn't make him any less guilty

Everything that happens to him he brought on himself. You really think the community thinks of him as a joke for one nuke? I know you are inactive, but never thought you as stupid
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Drinks Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 3:56:53

(edit, Ford beat me to it)

So what ford said
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

KyleCleric Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 4:06:08

you forget as well that he declared war on us
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 4:13:18

Mr Ford, out of everything you said, only thing I would have a problem with is lying and deception.
I will not tolerate either, and would declare perma kill on him should that happen.
As for the rest, it is a war game, alls fair.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 4:24:32

"i know you have not been truthful in the pasted K4F so dont even go there"

Incorrect.

You just pulled an aponic.

I never lied, and am always straight fowards. My position at start may not be convenient for whatever clan I am talking to, but I do NOT do BS drama politic crap.
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 4:30:56

Dude, I don't lie, don't swear, what I say is what I mean, and I will back up what I say 100%.

Always has been that way.
I may be a jerk from time to time, but I stick to what I say.
NBK

mrford Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 4:31:20

If he had just crossed me once? Sure. Move on.

But it has been countless times. Then he retires, once again, and builds a 10 member clan to oop fs my clan.

Then he retires again, bu wait, he's still playing.

Best way to not get blindsided again is jus to kill him insite and cut off all his resourses IMO.

He could have backed off after we fluffslapped him the first time. But he came for secconds. Then thirds, then fourths.

What's to say he won't do it again? Why should he be trusted again?

Like I said in my first post. Anything he gets he deserves. He brought it on himself.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 4:34:47

Oh, also, if he did t create 30 threads about himself and his troubles with others, and laid low for a while, it would probably blow over.

He can't do that apparently. Look how many threads about him are on this page that are started by him?

He has the political skill of a 2 year old
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 4:45:24

Well you are right in most of that, lol. But not giving up is your arguement?
I don't care if I failed dozens of times, I would still try. So you can't really knock him for that.

If you had a reason, you would be whoever's worst enemy, and you know how well you could do.
NBK

mrford Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 4:59:34

I don't blame him for not giving up. That is not my point.

Re-read the first post of this thread. Him not giving up is our reason for not giving up. That's my point.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 5:04:55

Too many 'fluff' words, I don't swear so skip em :P Even when it just says fluff!

Him being stupid, perhaps fair, cant really argue based on what happened.
NBK

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Dec 1st 2010, 5:14:26

quit swearing in front of the ladies
/me rolls eyes

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 5:18:25

I never swear, especially in front of ladies. Only times I might is when it includes quotes.
NBK

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 5:33:50

mrford is right - had he just screwed 1 particular person, as you seem to indicate is the case, it would be a small thing. Fact is, he has screwed just about every clan leader he's played under since FFA started, and been booted from just as many. To boot, he blames his actions on anyone but himself, and foams teen angst flavored stupid from the mouth in endless posts aimed solely at boosting his ego through empty threats/promises (usually poorly spelled threats/promises)

Hellrush brings %90 of his problems on himself - he just doesn't know when to shut his yap and step outta the way. The other %10 come his way because the %90 makes it so fun for the rest of us.

Did he swallow when he was done, or did you just make this post randomly?

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 5:36:50

Everything you say is true, I will admit.

According to him you will die.

Everything is so complicated!

*cries*
NBK

Heston Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 5:38:38

Originally posted by mrford:
You forgot him creating a clan with the sole purpose of tagkilling lae with the help of others

you forgot him threatening to not pay reps if we didn't let him tag his netters after he nukes llaar

you are forgetting him threatening to missile suicide lae and turn our allies against us

Just because he doesn't success at any of his plots, doesn't make him any less guilty

Everything that happens to him he brought on himself. You really think the community thinks of him as a joke for one nuke? I know you are inactive, but never thought you as stupid

mr ford you are not in anyway at fault except holding a grudge and fueling his fire. at this point is there really time enough to repay reps and have everyone feel repayed? no there isnt, not with all the time that has passed and all the fluff talk. How much longer is hellrush gonna take your brain cells bud? I think at this point that u would have lost interest and put him and your black list of untrusted players by now and let it go.
i know i get a little jailhouse in my speach, its where i come from . where you read a swear place something "normal" in its place.
i believe that hellrush as made attempts to bury the hatchet with you all unsuccessfully. thats cool, but to continue to enforce this server wide ban is getting to be old. its also creating threads like this against good players of the game like yourself. i dont disagree with you mr ford, or think your unreasonable. i think that its just time to make this old news.

now that i have made an ass out of myself in public again i will go back to drinking beer.

Prometheus

Dec 1st 2010, 5:40:16

Ford I have given up on you guys my only target at this time are the low life piece of crap that lies in IMP. All IMP needs to Die and go to hell.

NOW3P Back the fluff off me and go to Hell because God does not want you here too.
Quit why am i still posting?

Prometheus

Dec 1st 2010, 5:44:42

Almost forgot Heston I love you man.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 5:47:53

You would use God as an insult.

Sorry mate, I'm no bible banger - you can keep your fairy tales.

Please hit IMP soon so I can verify your country #'s.

Edited By: NOW3P on Dec 1st 2010, 5:58:36
See Original Post

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 5:49:02

Fair enough, if you hit IMP, I will kill you :D
NBK

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Dec 1st 2010, 5:57:32

I will allow this... ;)

Thunder Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 6:00:17

LOL Heston you only need runny mascara and a camera and scream "Leave Hellrush Alone!!!"
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 6:11:04

no imp is already at war with Hellrush/rock u can have him when rico gets done with his toys

Thunder Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 6:28:37

I declare that I am officially rediculing Heston and Hellrush's NAMBLA pact
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Mr. Iris Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 7:05:36

There are reasons not confined to solely this server and an incident with a nuke why he has had to assume new aliases through out the years. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Heston was another Driver/Hellrush/Prometheus alias.

LOL at the Thunder comment, someone should make a gif.
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

Heston Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 7:06:51

Originally posted by Thunder:
I declare that I am officially rediculing Heston and Hellrush's NAMBLA pact

now thats below the belt bro...

but the cam thing is a good idea concidering it equals how stupid this all is.
i am just saying, ease up on you respective leash a bit to see what happens. it will probably be ok. i am not taking hellrush side just saying he could use a second chance, maybe not with you but somewhere. ffs you have all demonstrated great things through playing this game. your connections clearly keep you safe and informed.
concider i killed a couple of his countries with you all before jumping to conclusions.
Hellrush needs to calm down for this to start to go away along with everyone else gunning for him. maybe hellrush should solo a set or two and get kicked around a bit. *shrugs* maybe he should say he is sorry and move on...which i think he tried a time or two....

Thunder Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 7:22:30

Dude...a 2nd chance...at what part of ...we provided a home for his netters while AoDT who he was part of was warring another tag so he could net...but only decided seeing how llaar had largest land ever...he wanted "for some reason"...largest NM ever...sent not ONE...but TWO NMs...one of which was successful....followed by the next set of threatening us of not paying reps for the hit IF we did not allow him to tag up with us while AoDT warred again, being in EOEA (EAEIOUEAIOUE)...threatening to war LaE because now3p had succesfuly defended one of his retals as if we should have let him automatically get his land back.....starting an alliance under a different name..with the SOLE purpose of hitting LaE.....and FAILING AGAIN.....don't you get??

Hellrush won't let this go...he got mad cause llaar booted him from NA over the Nuke HIt..DUH!!...then went crying to at least six different alliances afterwards...and then tried to redicule llaar because it was cross-server even though 99.999999999999 % of people thought llaar had reason to do so.....and has ever since tried to do his damnedest to prove he's a better war leader then anyone in llaar even though he's lead his alliances since then into pure slaughter and we've all enjoyed his efforts by pubically laughing at his stupidity to which he has repeatedly blamed on his learning disability...even though after having been treated as a pariah and actually causing us to sign pacts with a clause stating if we find him, we kill him with no repercussions..and having others agree to that...and he won't still realize...he's the dumbass of the server...and you still want to back him up...heh heh...that automatically makes you the 2nd dumbass of the server....now if anyone else can come along and refute any of this...I DARE YOU. Heston you say others support him..but in what fashion?? You know there are those out there that enjoy watching people run face first into brick walls.

Edited By: Thunder on Dec 1st 2010, 7:25:13
See Original Post
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 7:28:58

summary of ^ =

Originally posted by Mr. Iris:
There are reasons not confined to solely this server and an incident with a nuke why he has had to assume new aliases through out the years. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Heston was another Driver/Hellrush/Prometheus alias.

LOL at the Thunder comment, someone should make a gif.

:-P

Heston Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 7:32:14

thunder,
i dont dispute any of you claim, its just getting a little stupid you know. i dont support hr as he has displayed himself, i just have some compassion, not alot but enough to say something. i would not fight with him to vindicate all his wrong doings. i dont think anyone would. that would be more outrageous that what he has done in the past. everyone is clearly seeing who is the one wrong it hellrush but enough is enough on both sides.
i love seeing people run themselves into brick walls but i find no humor in it over the internet.

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 7:33:01

NOW3P's most is more concise.
NBK

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 7:33:40

He refused LaE's netters the ability to net in peace for three straight sets, despite no involvement from them other than being unfortunate enough to be near him. Why would we grant him the same?

Heston Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 7:36:43

now3p
because you clearly exercised you ability to prevent anything from happening to you now. so why put the extra fluff you into it over a game?

Thunder Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 7:49:08

because whatever form HR comes in...he deserves it of course.. :)
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 7:52:14

The way I reckon it, I (we) owe him 3 sets (and counting) of not getting to do whatever it is he'd like to do....unless, of course, that would happen to be not having any countries survive the set.

And that's considering I do 1:1, not escalating :-P

Thunder Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 7:58:25

Of course we'd trade it for....say 4 SETS of absolutely no HELLRUSH/DRIVER/PROMETHEUS...and any other alias he would try to use...for him to absolutely NOT play....4 SETS as in IP BAN...with violation as PERMANBAN.........OR as an alternative...He admit he's a dumbass...and no one should ever believe him again....he's a compulsive liar...and that LaE wins on top of it all
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Heston Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 8:03:13

the alternative sounds fair and least suprizing
hellrush sign the deal

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 8:09:53

admitting it would be like those wikileak documents - just confirming what we all already know.

I say no deal. Although an admission of fault for the last few sets WOULD go a long way in redeeming himself in my eyes. Mistakes aren't easily forgotten, but they take on a new light when someone can own up to them.

Heston Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 8:13:54

how about adding the right to name his countries for some sets to come.
i say hellrush and i get 200+ views on the post. a personal record and a first troll. thanks for popping my cherry.

Edited By: Heston on Dec 1st 2010, 9:02:30. Reason: pooop
See Original Post

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 9:21:32

damn

how many different accounts does hellrush have?
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 9:33:14

Originally posted by Heston:
how about adding the right to name his countries for some sets to come.
i say hellrush and i get 200+ views on the post. a personal record and a first troll. thanks for popping my cherry.

Lame? Dragon has more views then that and he isnt being a trolling dbag :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Herr_England Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 10:46:13

This game would be much more boring and mundane without the insane lone wolf dynamic that, thankfully, has always been present. Hell the thing that made me play this game a second set was to avenge SWORDS killing my 3 little countries when I was a new to the game untagged player back in like 2000/2001.

Herr England
BSS Minister of Agriculture
AIM:Herr England

~ Blood Soaked Skulls ~

Fiat

Dec 1st 2010, 16:37:43

Originally posted by Prometheus:
Ford I have given up on you guys my only target at this time are the low life piece of crap that lies in IMP. All IMP needs to Die and go to hell.

NOW3P Back the fluff off me and go to Hell because God does not want you here too.

Hellrush - Quit talking about it and do something.

Prometheus

Dec 1st 2010, 16:53:36

To everyone that is a tard that holds a grudge on me. I am not stopping playing because you say so. I will play 4 sets in peace. the 5th set IMP is going to get the fluff kicked out of them if i do so. So IMP ill see you in 9 months. REMEMBER THIS IMP PROMETHEUS HAS IT IN FOR YOU AND WILL NOT STOP UNTIL HE GETS HIS WAR(RoCK VS IMP).

Prometheus

Dec 1st 2010, 17:02:59

To answer everyones question how many alies i have had in Earth. Earth 2025 (5) Earth Empires (5). only 2 of the 5 have been named for Earth Empires. 1 of those Alies not named was in LaE.

Hard for LaE to state that i gun for them 3 sets in a roll. when there only has been 5 sets and I was in LaE for the third. I did fluff all to them or any of there allies that set.

Prometheus

Dec 1st 2010, 17:06:11

one last thing 4 of the 5 have posted on FFAT. LaE let one of them in lol.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 17:41:35

Does this mean I need to go buy another fake retirement cake?

or should I just take the rest of the last 3 out of the freezer?

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2010, 18:12:42

Originally posted by Heston:

grats ! ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Twain Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 19:31:02

Originally posted by mrford:

I agree mostly with this, but a couple other things:

I think the most important part of this is that he's not even had any real success at most of this, not to mention the fact that he's pretty self-important. People would stop ripping on Hellrush if he'd be more low-key.

Basically, the fact of the matter is, if you're going to act like you're super-important when you're really not, you're going to get ripped on. Hence why people like gregg, Donny and Hellrush get so much negative attention.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 21:33:23

I think they WANT that negative attention. I'd be willing to bet good money that hellrush follows the same pattern of acting stupid to get attention in real life too.