Verified:

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 2:28:00

When did people on this server start questioning the integrity of using an all jetter to retal? I'm hearing this from all kinds of players here. Any designed retaler who isn't an all jetter is a bad retaler. I feel like I'm on crazy pills .. did I miss some kind of mod ordinance?
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Boltar Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 2:48:42

just retal with whatever u like.. and whom'ever got retaled can either eat it or change ur policy

diez Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 3:55:12

^
I second it.

If you ran too much all jetters you'll be farmed and rendered unable to retal properly anyway.

Cabrito Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 4:58:29

ALL JETTERS FTW!!! lol
When the white man discovered this country,
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.
White man thought he could improve on a system like this. - Cherokee proverb

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2012, 12:51:43

It's some stupid xMx thing, no one else takes it seriously and xMx isn't strong enough to enforce it.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

ViLSE Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 12:55:17

Of course you can retal using an all jetter if you want. Anyone that says differently is just plain silly...

Pain Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 18:17:11

not for nothing but i will fluff up anyone who tries to enforce such a stupid policy.
Your mother is a nice woman

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 18:24:36

I think there's more logic in saying "If you retal our hits, we'll kill you" than saying "you can retal, but if you do it with not enough turrets we'll diffuse your missiles and AB you 7 times"
Wiggity

msn -

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 18:26:02

And JJ you really enjoy AJ huh? You did get a few BR's off on a tags retal'ing (non netting) country before being killed ..
Wiggity

msn -

Angryjesus Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 18:52:21

JJ - I have a live country, you have a dead one, who won again?

and pain, long time no see. we should chat :)

Jade Penn Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 19:06:52

grabing with an all-jetter is one thing but retaling with one is another, for some reason some folks can't understand that.

Edited By: Jade Penn on Jan 4th 2012, 20:10:22
See Original Post

Boltar Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 19:30:57

personally i will run my country how i like.. if i choose to retal with a 9mil jet country and thats all i got mostly. thats my business.. doesnt matter what i got. its what u have. defend ur land.. this game is setup the same.. its even more setup for the defender.. everything evens out (troops/tanks/turrets for D, troops/tanks/jets for O) however theres a little bonus points option for Defense.. with that u get the extra benefit of defense.. theres no Offensive option.. so if u have matching countries tech/gov/military/allies match as well. and the 1 guy has defensive bonus he can more then likely make him bounce, yes i understand PS gives u an advantage.. well if u arent a jetter then carry more defense

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 20:07:38

JJ, I am going to PS you in express and you better not buy up jets to break all of my turrets lol :P

Jade Penn Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 20:09:02

LOL, live and learn.

tduong Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 20:13:57

I'm not saying anything about all jet retals are right or wrong or the policies are right or wrong. That's subjective to different individual.
I personally don't like people who goes all jet just to retal and i did what i had to do. I know what will happen since there's more people against me than not. No hard feelings or grudges held.
Just because most of you agree that all jet retals are perfectly ok does not mean i have to abide by that rule.

However, i don't understand why FBI needed to call in 2 additional tags to kill me like they can't do a 5v1 and win. I was a techer, it's like trying to box holding your breath lol. And you already know UnholyM wasn't going to help me. Even if they did, they were demo techers lol. It'll be pointless for them to get into any type of wars and i don't want them to.

Boltar. I don't normally agree with jj but he's right about this game being geared towards offensive. +50% offense that PS gives you is huge. It was made to break defense and created more ghost acres.

I'm sure plenty of people don't like all jet retals. It's just that the majority probably silenced them.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2012, 20:25:57

You don't have to abide and you can enforce your team policy, however, it'll get you killed more often than not :/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Boltar Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 20:26:11

u may get 3 offensive allies and only 2 defensive allies. but both categories can only at max double u.. a 1mil jet ally only gives u 250k power.. so 3 1mil jet allies give u 750k power... if u only have 500k jets.. they are only giving u 500k jets power.. they can only double u up..same goes for defense.. 1mil turret ally x 2. is only giving u 500k turret defensive help.. so if u have 500k turret defense.. they did infact double u.. i will admit the 50% ps advantage is gear for the offense.. but u get defensive bonus % which helps try to even it out.. plus theres also a 10% factor u might bounce if u dont account for 10%

tduong Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 20:41:48

Boltar, i'm pretty sure off allies work the same as def allies.

EACH ally can contribute up to 25% of their military but cannot more can double. So if you have 250k jets and 3 offensive allies with 1 mil jets each. That means you would have your 250k + (3x250k)= 1 mil total offensive power. Only for ss and ps.
With PS that number goes up to 1.5. Then multiply by weapons tech and gov bonus. The numbers really can run away with offense.

toma Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 20:48:04

JJ pissing off the whole server gets you killed. If you're trying to get to top10 and your strat pisses off the whole server then your strat sucks.

Everyone with a half a braincell can tech, sell tech, hit someone and buy defense. Don't pat yourself self on the back too much it's not like you invented anything new...
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 20:53:25

im also pretty sure ur wrong on that one tduong "So if you have 250k jets and 3 offensive allies with 1 mil jets each. That means you would have your 250k + (3x250k)= 1 mil total offensive power. Only for ss and ps." u just urself said u can not more then double.. if u got 250k.. ur double is 500k. therefore ur not sending 1mil jet power.. only 500k power, the only advantage the offense has is the PS factor.. the weapons tech and gov bonus can cancel out...

tduong Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 21:00:04

EACH ally can only double your offense at max but no more than 25% of their offense.

tduong Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 21:05:16

The opposite of the defensive alliance, an Offensive Alliance will automatically bring in 25% of your allies' available army during your attacks (if available). This type of alliance also requires 0.2% of your networth to maintain. Once again, your total strength cannot be increased by more than 100%, so having allies at your strength is most beneficial in the long run.

I may be wrong. It says "total strength" cannot increase by more than 100%. I'm not sure if that means all allies combined or just by one ally.

either way, i don't run offensive allies so it doesn't affect me :) and if i have only 1/4 of the offense you have, i don't think you want to have me as an ally

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2012, 21:13:52

Originally posted by toma:
JJ pissing off the whole server gets you killed. If you're trying to get to top10 and your strat pisses off the whole server then your strat sucks.

Everyone with a half a braincell can tech, sell tech, hit someone and buy defense. Don't pat yourself self on the back too much it's not like you invented anything new...

Some people can even do it without getting retalled, then getting mad at the retals and RoRing them.

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Boltar Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 21:44:13

"i have the right to play that way if i want and if you dont like it do something about it, but all of you other than TSO were too pansy." thanks jj :)

Angryjesus Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 22:06:37

Originally posted by JJ23:

congrats. your incompitence allowed you to miss the point completely. i dont play team to win, but to enforce whatever the F i want. my country got killed, and i frankly can care less. i have a personal dislike towards those who go jet heavy just to retal. personally. i find that unacceptable.. so my sheer goal in team is punish those who do that towards me. if you are a country of my similar size and you 1:1 retal, ill accept. if you are a much smaller country and the only way you can retal is to buy up 80-90 pct jets and you do so, i will obiliterate you. i have the right to play that way if i want and if you dont like it do something about it, but all of you other than TSO were too pansy.

So you're saying you joined a team of 14 other people with the intent to suicide? I'm sure everyone else on the xMx teams who died because of you is thrilled about it.

elvesrus

Jan 4th 2012, 22:26:40

congrats. your incompitence allowed you to miss the point completely. i dont play team to win, but to enforce whatever the F i want. my country got killed, and i frankly can care less. i have a personal dislike towards those who go jet heavy just to retal. personally. i find that unacceptable.. so my sheer goal in team is punish those who do that towards me. if you are a country of my similar size and you 1:1 retal, ill accept. if you are a much smaller country and the only way you can retal is to buy up 80-90 pct jets and you do so, i will obiliterate you. i have the right to play that way if i want and if you dont like it do something about it, but all of you other than TSO were too pansy.

so if I'm similar size with 80-90% jets its cool? because you just said that.

as far as allies, allies can contribute up to your total power after modifiers. allies do not receive modifiers.

btw, they weren't too pansy, we just beat them to it ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Angryjesus Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 23:29:21

^im pretty sure they were too pansy. i could have taken on the entire alliance of MONKS by myself.

anyday of the week.

try next set :)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2012, 23:33:17

Originally posted by Angryjesus:

So you're saying you joined a team of 14 other people with the intent to suicide? I'm sure everyone else on the xMx teams who died because of you is thrilled about it.

no intent to suicide. but when i warn you ingame and tell you that you WILL not take the 2nd retal and you still do... then you asked for it.

i got 800A on my 2 hits you got 1700 on your first retal. in scenerios like that you dont get 1:1 on the 2nd hit. youre too dumb to understand that and came back for round 2, and then i pwned you. and my country was significantly better than yours in every way despite not having the luxury of being in a "netting alliance" and so forth, you can thank TSO that youre not my personal land farm atm.

Dear rest of xMx,

This is why you're dead and will probably be killed for the next few sets. Please consider the merits of this guy as a member.

Best,
Rest of the server.

Trock

Jan 5th 2012, 0:02:24

man jj is making me look non troll with his retardation. -_-

Trock

Jan 5th 2012, 0:09:23

maybe no one else bother to kill jj, since jj so noob.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2012, 0:15:11

dear retarded ass priate. bring it. you were too much a pansy to do your own work. i can take on any clan of you 3-4 people by myself just as i could take on any 3-4 people in real life in a fight.

bringgggg it and stop hiding behind tso. kthxbye
is this some attempt to imitate the original JJ23?

Boltar Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 0:20:23

he's hiding behind us? i didnt even know Pontius was playing

tduong Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 0:23:22

Originally posted by Trock:
man jj is making me look non troll with his retardation. -_-

that is jj's talent

elvesrus

Jan 5th 2012, 0:23:58

should we just have an even number kill them next set?

tduong Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 0:30:56

Originally posted by elvesrus:
should we just have an even number kill them next set?

well idk....jj did claim he can take on 3-4 peeps

elvesrus

Jan 5th 2012, 0:34:30

I just want to know how many tags he plans to have on his side next set, and I'll plan accordingly.

Angryjesus Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 0:35:10

dear retarded ass priate. bring it. you were too much a pansy to do your own work. i can take on any clan of you 3-4 people by myself just as i could take on any 3-4 people in real life in a fight.

Now I gotta get this straight: am I a retarded-ass pirate or a retarded ass-pirate? Which word does the ass go with?

KyleCleric Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 0:40:49

kill kill kill!!!!
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 1:18:14

We at monks only recruit members who can bench press twice their body weight. Ingame you might have the edge, and you're too witty for us on the boards, but don't take it to the physical level
Wiggity

msn -

Angryjesus Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 1:19:08

Originally posted by Bigwiggle:

We at monks only recruit members who can bench press twice their body weight. Ingame you might have the edge, and you're too witty for us on the boards, but don't take it to the physical level

This is easiest for Havoc as he only weighs 74 pounds.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 1:53:52

Almost double :/ Keep training man .. don't apply to monks yet though

Also, on a side note, that's a weird thing to have on your phone
Wiggity

msn -

Boltar Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 2:08:35

if jj wants a 3full teams on 3 full teams we can accomodate..we been wanting this since the minute we arrived.. everyset something changes the way we gotta do business

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2012, 4:11:19

* grabs the popcorn*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Boltar Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 4:17:56

1 player vs 1 player or 1 team vs 1 team?

tduong Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 4:26:00

and where?
express is good for 1v1. Team could take all week for that.

Angryjesus Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 4:26:58

Originally posted by Boltar:
1 player vs 1 player or 1 team vs 1 team?

since he said he could take 3-4 people easily i'm assuming he wants a challenge, so 1 person (him) vs 1 team

elvesrus

Jan 5th 2012, 4:53:06

this is not primary/tourney/express. this server has tags. state your number of tags :)

Boltar Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 4:56:09

exactly state them tag #'s, tso wants this 3 tags vs 3 tags.. we been wanting and craving it.. do u think we like to steam roll people no. we want a challenge.

tduong Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 4:58:33

jj where are you?
respond to this duel and entertain us all

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2012, 5:56:35

cri cri cri cri cri
(•_•)