Verified:

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 19th 2011, 23:47:54

Since I'm a nice guy, I'd just like to state some little reminders out there, as we prep for war... or netgain... yeah.

FBI and WoG while are possibly differnt teams, we are one unit. We share kill targets, farm tagets, and bed mates(not that you need to know, but it's fun)

Our tags are xRMx Rigor, Mortis, HAN, RoCK, TGA, IX. We are very peaceful to people peaceful to us. And team server is like the wild west. You mess with us, better have your guns drawn.

Some of our simple policies as far as how I remember(Ravi, ZEN and SF may correct me).

1) Mouthing off, calling names, being really rude will get you nowhere. We will continue to institute a 4:1 policy for this, and if it happens more then once, that country/alliance may die. Depends on our mood.

2) While we will not retal cross tags, continuing to hit our tags is a problem as a whole. so I'd make suggestions of if you decide to lg us(I wouldn't recomend it) I wouldn't LG multiple tags of ours at the same time. This could piss us off, and as those that have been here a while know, IT takes alot to piss us off.

3) I can handle FA for either tags, but as the set goes on, FA gets boring. Don't do anything that will cause you to have to talk to an FA, and things should be great!

4) IF you don't like our policies(which are subject to change by our moods) do something about it. Thats what we do!

5) We like our land. We are also fair about it. We will take our retals, and topfeeds are blah. But there's a good chance, that if you get more land from us on a LG, that we can get back, well the country will probally not prosper from the land gained. I know thats vauge, but thats good, because it leaves loop holes!

ANyway, just wanted to give some friendly reminders to all out there. To be sure to have it easy and no problems, you could always just do the smart thing, and not hit us. It works for DBD.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 0:08:57

*cough* DBD *cough*

Ravi Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 0:29:36

LS IS a nice guy for putting this out as it is all true and can help people avoid "issues". We don't much care for "issues". LS, I thank you not as an FBI/WoGer but as a concerned and caring player in the Team Server community for making this information available to the masses.

I'm sure all WoG/FBI leaders/members have their own pet peeves that fall within the Lord Slayer Document that really sets them off. My personal peeve is the "running of the mouth". If you want conflict then by all means run the mouth. If you want to be peaceful like we are then keep the mouth to a minimum.

Havoc Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 0:57:50

*mouths*
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

aliyah Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 3:12:06

*drools on LS* Does that count?
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

Detmer Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 4:15:41

6) Penises are only meant for inserting into mouths, vaginas, butt holes and jars of mayonnaise.(not in that order)

7) KL is the life of the party. always.

8) This is pretty much #2 and 5 again, but we will fluff you up if you give us enough of a reason, and we are always looking for a reason. We like grabs going around but we like fighting even more. If you grab all of our tags once, that will only be 7 individual retals, but it is also likely to be a death sentence. Not because we can. Because we want to.

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 5:03:48

my pet peeve are retals.

i realise this causes many issues, but i don't care. Retals annoy me.

ViLSE Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 8:16:27

Hmmm, so which one is LS's country then? I want to hit it and make his entire post a bit fat lie!!
*giggles*

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 8:20:58

normally i would highly encourage hitting of LS' country.

however i feel that hitting SF is much more beneficial to me personally given the circumstances.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 12:24:22

Vilse, I kinda hid my country this set. Someone else is taking up my normal spot, and DL wouldn't want you to hit me, cause we may be allied!

And it's ok Vilse, We have an undestanding, You hit my country, We kill your county:P That would make my post the truth again! SO HA!

*hugglez Vilse*

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2011, 14:59:24

So you are basically saying, and I take some of this response loosely from Ravi's reminder of the charter.

If Vilse hits LS, then I get to kill Trife?

IN.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 16:31:00

Missle trife I thought.

Tross Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 17:34:52

Does SuperFly approve of what you are doing?

trumper Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 17:41:45

We need the condensed version:
1) Don't provoke us, mess with us or steal our women (or our women's land..technically all of our land) and you won't have problems.*

*This offer is subject to availability except in the following states....

bore Game profile

Patron

Jul 20th 2011, 17:55:50

Originally posted by Tross:

sf can't approve anything until he finishes with more than 66,215 acres:P

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 18:14:48

You know better trumper....

everyone knows women aren't allowed to own things in FBI/WoG.

Pain Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 18:19:06

Originally posted by Lord Slayer:
Missle trife I thought.

thats the loophole.

you get to missile trife, but he will probably die from the missiles.
Your mother is a nice woman

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 18:20:26

Nah - he gets FA'ed back up so we can keep going.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 19:20:33

Originally posted by Tross:

LS, Ravi and the oh so sexy ZEN are running the show.

I can say that I have tons of work and RL stuff (which is true) but I can also say that I was victim of a coup. When we saw the size of Lord Slayer's slayer we voted him in to lead us to glory and to the top of the war charts!

btw plz dont kill me having a hard time playing turns on my iphone and my irc app doesnt want to work properly :(

Ravi Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 20:37:23

I should add that who you take land from in FBI will affect how we retal.

You can take Ghall's land since he is black and his land is not as important as the white mans land. However there is a catch 22 here....taking Ghall's land could be considered a racist act and we would react more violently since we are all about civil rights. We actually fought a war a few sets back over abuse towards our negro players.

You could take our womens land because in theory they shouldn't own any land according to some of our members who practice a more strict form of our alliances religion known as Sharia Law FBIism. But most of us are moderates and if our women are angry over losing land we won't be getting any action. So now the moderate men will be pissed too.

Look, I'm sorry this is probably much more confusing than it should be. But we here at FBI are special. So please take these things into consideration and think before you act.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2011, 21:29:52

Originally posted by Ravi:
I should add that who you take land from in FBI will affect how we retal.

You can take Ghall's land since he is black and his land is not as important as the white mans land. However there is a catch 22 here....taking Ghall's land could be considered a racist act and we would react more violently since we are all about civil rights. We actually fought a war a few sets back over abuse towards our negro players.

You could take our womens land because in theory they shouldn't own any land according to some of our members who practice a more strict form of our alliances religion known as Sharia Law FBIism. But most of us are moderates and if our women are angry over losing land we won't be getting any action. So now the moderate men will be pissed too.

Look, I'm sorry this is probably much more confusing than it should be. But we here at FBI are special. So please take these things into consideration and think before you act.

This is why he has remained our omnipotent leader for this long.

CGiboney Game profile

Jul 20th 2011, 22:30:49

Unholy Monks

aliyah Game profile

Jul 22nd 2011, 2:51:44

Ravi FTW!
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

kwmi Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 1:22:28

so Rigor and Mortis are both FBI, as I expected.

And this is unacceptable - whoever wants to negotiate as FA, contact me or tross.

Jul 25/11 2:25:24 PM GS Maginot Line (#126) (Rigor) Hamster Huey (#72) (Mortis) Defence Held
Jul 25/11 2:25:23 PM GS Maginot Line (#126) (Rigor) Hamster Huey (#72) (Mortis) Defence Held
Jul 25/11 2:24:40 PM GS Maginot Line (#126) (Rigor) Hamster Huey (#72) (Mortis) Defence Held
Jul 25/11 2:24:40 PM GS Maginot Line (#126) (Rigor) Hamster Huey (#72) (Mortis) Defence Held
Jul 25/11 2:24:37 PM GS Maginot Line (#126) (Rigor) Hamster Huey (#72) (Mortis) Defence Held
Jul 25/11 2:24:35 PM GS Maginot Line (#126) (Rigor) Hamster Huey (#72) (Mortis) Defence Held
Jul 25/11 2:24:34 PM GS Maginot Line (#126) (Rigor) Hamster Huey (#72) (Mortis) Defence Held
Jul 25/11 2:23:33 PM GS Maginot Line (#126) (Rigor) Hamster Huey (#72) (Mortis) Defence Held
Jul 25/11 2:23:31 PM GS Maginot Line (#126) (Rigor) Hamster Huey (#72) (Mortis) Defence Held
Jul 25/11 1:55:28 PM PS Hamster Huey (#72) (Mortis) Donkey Punch (#48) (MKRES) Defence Held
MKR - HFA

kwmi Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 1:23:14

cross-tag DRing, lol!
MKR - HFA

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 1:44:32

LS will be by in a few hours. He has a nice night ahead of him me thinks :)

Pain Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 1:49:48

i would just take L:L on the grab.

Ravi Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 1:55:36

FBI has a long history of attacking our own. The case you show is actually rather mild as we would usually grab or missile each other for fluffs and giggles.

Unacceptable? To who? I am fine with it.

Negotiate? I see nothing to negotiate here but since we are a friendly bunch YOU can track down Lord Slayer or Zen. They will not be looking for you unless they are in the mood.

Hamster Huey has been a pain in our ass this round. I will deal with him internally and he will not like it. I consider this an FBI issue and it will be dealt with.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 3:33:31

I think this deserves the missling of trife.

I think that the biggest problem here, is how did hamster huey fail that grab....

Terror Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 9:58:43

Just so you all know, I did two retals against three hits on my clan mate which got me a lot more land than was taken. I would have been fine with stopping there rather than taking the traditional 6.

However I then was graced by a bounced retal another feeble hit and most importantly, a threat.

I'm pretty peaceful too, but when bully clans farm a single team of four members that can actually retal, those retals can and will happen.

It took 200 hits to kill my country, and I've just got to say that your perceived need to kill my country because your member farmed stupidly was not profitable for those who then killed my country.

Just so you know, I am not out to start fights, but I'll lose a thousand countries before I accept domination from a bully. My new country is 1 goes into 0 just fine (#206).

Leave it alone and you will do better. Even a restart can pump up the warfare tech....

Pain Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 10:06:04

your fluffy response is what got you killed. acting like you had something to prove was humble and all, but your assumption was wrong.

Terror Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 10:12:03

In what way was I wrong?

Pain Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 10:19:48

that you would be considered a landfarm. you were retalling hits just fine. people notice that.

Edited By: Pain on Jul 26th 2011, 10:25:29
See Original Post

Terror Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 10:29:28

Actually as a team we have not been retaling hits just fine, but that's an internal problem for us to correct.

Don't you think though that a country that hits another country three times deserves to be retalled more than once? I can't actually look at the messages anymore, but when the RoRs came in I got a message to the effect of saying he thought I would hit again and that I was being greedy to hit twice and that I'd be killed if I hit again despite him bouncing on me and taking a feeble hit.

I really have no idea which of your members that was or if he/she reads this, but you should probably go to them and give them a little advice about triple taping on a tag that can retal more land in one hit than was gained in three.

I'd have hardly call the two hits I took (the only two I could take in a 72h window btw) greedy.

Ravi Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 13:14:04

Your messages to us is what got you killed. You literally told us to tag kill your clan. I repeat you told us to tag kill your clan. You then did an attack and said you have chosen death...for your own clan. I will repeat it again...YOU said you have chosen death for your clan.

All you had to do was keep doing your retals and not run the mouth with that other nonsense and you would probably be up a lot of land right now and I would be LMFAO at my member who lost land to you.

Well since we have no beef with your clan we killed just you....for running the mouth. Our policy towards the running of the mouth has been posted and known for some time yet people still choose to ignore it.

Ravi Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 13:19:32

"was not profitable for those who then killed my country."

Another incorrect assumption on your part. FBI has never netgained. If we find a tree hugger in our midst they get missiled by us. I would say those who killed you were quite happy doing so. I am angry that by the time I was going to hit you you had just been killed.

Ravi Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 13:26:05

Might I suggest that if you want to netgain you hook your tag up with DBD for a set or two. If you want to stop other alliances from seeing you as farmland you are free to hook up with DBD or certainly FBI.

I may seem like a prick but I am actually a very nice guy and those might be good options to consider until you can straighten out your clans retal problem.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 13:31:52

I have reviewed the news and it seems that the death of the fist country was profitable to all how attacked. They have now moved up on the all time attack and pop kill lists.

Detmer Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 13:33:03

kwmi, what is unacceptable about that? Whether you did 1:1 or L:L the results are the same. You are just unhappy that you can't try to exploit a DH. Go PMS to someone else.

Ravi Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 14:08:10

ah good point Detmer. I didn't see a problem because the hit by us was a DH. I now see kwmi had a raging boner because he saw free land and then lost the boner when he saw the GS's.

I don't know why they just don't take the retal. They come out ahead no matter what.

kwmi, when one of my people does a grab and breaks and then has GS's done on him come see us as that would be a legit gripe.

BTW FBIers I expect Huey to be kept in DR's thru GS's until the retal period expires as this whole thing was a waste of my time reading.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 14:29:46

There is still a problem ravi. The fact that huey somehow botched the PS.... That is the most shameful thing of all.

kwmi Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 14:40:36

ah good point Detmer. I didn't see a problem because the hit by us was a DH. I now see kwmi had a raging boner because he saw free land and then lost the boner when he saw the GS's.

I don't know why they just don't take the retal. They come out ahead no matter what.

kwmi, when one of my people does a grab and breaks and then has GS's done on him come see us as that would be a legit gripe.

BTW FBIers I expect Huey to be kept in DR's thru GS's until the retal period expires as this whole thing was a waste of my time reading.

Yes it is pathetic that this guy didn't break the PS. His target had virtually no defense. Pretty obvious this guy is a noob.

And I don't see why it matters if it is DH or not. DH or no DH, he hit my tag and we're entitled to a retal. He put himself into DR with another one of your members so that we could not take the retal.

This is on the same line as cross tag retalling. It's funny you guys don't see this as being an issue.

We'll take care of it as we see fit. Thanks for taking time with your responses =)
MKR - HFA

Detmer Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 14:43:54

Originally posted by kwmi:

Yes it is pathetic that this guy didn't break the PS. His target had virtually no defense. Pretty obvious this guy is a noob.

And I don't see why it matters if it is DH or not. DH or no DH, he hit my tag and we're entitled to a retal. He put himself into DR with another one of your members so that we could not take the retal.

This is on the same line as cross tag retalling. It's funny you guys don't see this as being an issue.

We'll take care of it as we see fit. Thanks for taking time with your responses =)

Actually, you are not entitled to a retal. I hereby revoke your priveleges to retal that grab. Any attacks on Hamster Huey in the next 24 hours will be considered an act of war.

Also, he can't put himself into DR's.... we don't run multiple countries like you apparently do...

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 14:54:03

kwmi, all seriousness now, I do believe that Shortly after this was brought up, Someone said, and tross knows who to contact, to contact zen or myself.

That being said, was never done.

Here are the points on this.

You get a free retal for a DH.

At the time that you are making this a big deal(right now) HE is out of DR, unless because of the constant bickering and crap, he's now went back into dr.

After seeing your guy's spy opt on our database, I can assure you, that his military losses were not that great. So ANY retal that isn't fluffed up by failing, not that you all would fail it because you guys are awesome, but just saying, anything other then a fail retal, would make up for the losses.

The point of doing retals, is simple. Deter people from grabbing you, and protect your land. Obviously, Huey is embarrased as hell that he couldn't break that guy, and won't try again possibly(not promising) because of embarrasment! He's going to loose acres no matter how you look at it(unless you guys also fail the retal).

So, here is my suggestion.
1)Take your retal and be happy. Any land is better then no land.
2) Try not to fail, cause that would just make this an epic exchange.
3) times running out.
4) Do whatever you think is right or by your policy. That is your right as having a team on this server. Do it your way. And then we will determine if your way is acceptable, or if we owe you retals;)

Simple stuff really.

Ok, I'm off to go watch some porn before work.

Detmer Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 14:58:19

I was first, no retal for you =P

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 15:16:56

As everyone knows, I'm now going to pull the power move on detmer. I like my power!

We have now decided that Hamster huey's actions while did nothing wrong, may be causing some issues. To assure everyone that we are taking a step in the direction of fair play, and fun, we will kill hamster huey.

Unfortunately, We have soem crappy countries, and are trying to stockpile for end game netting. We will be able to do about 5-7 GS's a day, and we assure you that he will be dead in 2-3 weeks.

That is the final solution, thanks for playing, lets call out FBI on TT. For the next episode, stay tuned to this forum.

LS
FA extrodinare(however you fluffin spell it)

PS any specialty hits made by anyone other then FBI will be treated that you are taking our fun away, and we will retal with killing the agressors. This is an inhouse manner, and we shall take care of it in house!

Detmer Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 15:23:13

Ok, that is fair. Good compromise team.

Ravi Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 16:20:11

See this is why you people always screw up with running the mouth. You had an ace in the hole, a free legit retal. You were getting free land whether we bothered to put him in DRs or not. You lost no land but were gonna gain land no matter what.

But it always comes down to the mouth. You ran it and Lord Slayer exercised his right to make a power move. Under FBI rules that means if the rest of the leadership team feels like I am not handling something to our best interests they can take over on that issue.

So now Huey is screwed and if LS means what he says there will be no specialty attacks allowed by anyone else on Huey. I'd check with LS if a retal falls under specialty or not.

You had your retal when i was running this. Now I don't even know what you get. Way to go motormouth.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 17:34:46

Ohh, I need to check on a few things. With FBI's netting policy this set, and lack of decently priced oil, WoG may also be able to help out with this elongated kill run.

I need confirmation on that.

Tross Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 19:32:45

A leader is responsible for its members! This issue with be settled as stated in our retal policy!