Verified:

Terror Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 19:43:21

I copied and pasted all the relevant messages except ones like:

retal for your hits on the fist.

I'm not going to keep a record of that sort of message. I'm sure you have access to the relevant messages as well, if you care to look at them, you will see I have them word for word. In fact, I was careful not to fix the spelling errors contained in those messages so they would be quotes.

Just go take a look to see that I was accurate. If you can't be bothered to look, I really don't care. If you choose to go on about this, I won't give it any more plausibility by arguing about it because your post is basically junk.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2011, 19:47:47

LOW BLOW.

My post was NOT junk. It was way more entertaining than that drivel that you keep fingering.

Join FBI.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Detmer Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 19:51:46

Actually, to be fair, ZEN's post was the best one on the thread in my opinion.

Terror Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 20:28:34

It has entertainment value to be sure. Since I make a hobby of traveling the world meeting Earth players I am not adverse to the notion of meeting nearly anyone. I'd say I'm not a bad guy, but everyone I ever met who said that was a fluff, so suffice to say I have personality flaws, but I don't mind downing a few beers while engaging in super nerdy conversation.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 20:43:32

Just make sure you check the bottom of your beer for various date rape drugs if you ever meet up with Zen. He'll drug you even if he knows you're already coming home with him...just on principal.

Terror Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 21:24:57

Well, I could say some witty homosexual type banter, but I'd rather not since I basically don't have sex with anyone, but if I did, I'd not discriminate against men since possession of a 1 or a 0 really doesn't rate highly on my list of what I want in a person. If I ever want kids though, my partner needs to have a 0.

Rape in general though doesn't appeal, and I'd punch anyone in the face if they violated German beer purity law with date rape drugs.

Ravi Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 22:24:20

I think Zen, as always, is the only one who understands all this and really got to the heart of the matter here:

Putting a midget in a condom

LOLOLOLOLOL

I forgot what all this was about after reading that.

As President of FBI I declare that our next job is to find a midget and stuff him into a condom. Out of respect for Terror that midget in a condom is NOT to be put in a German beer as we should not violate their beer purity laws. Instead I propose we put Mr Condom Midget into a keg of some crap piss beer like Budweiser.

Ravi
FBI

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 2:09:50

i like midgets.

Terror Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 3:45:55

Yeah, better than condoms.

W Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 4:08:16

i <3 you all, especially when i can come on here and read about midgets inside condoms. and 'bigon' reminded me of that bibigon guy and i got a little tear at the edge of my eye.
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 5:04:03

Ravi puts a midget in a condom every time he has (safe) sex...