Verified:

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:05:26

Hey Sean, only just seen this page. Why dont we organise a war with them but EVEN up the numbers with another 4-5 clans? I didnt do a single hit either! Obviously all our clans were kicking their arse and they didnt like it, me myself was 2nd last time i checked 21 hours ago!

Jiman Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:06:40

umad?

fuzzball136 Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:10:46

yeah, i'm probably not going to net in team anymore, this is pretty stupid

elvesrus

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:17:54

blame the people not grabbing smartly, the constant RoRs, and generally asking for this. read my dec if you want to see relevant quotes http://forums.earthempires.com/...&z=you-ask-we-deliver
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Pain Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:23:41

if you guys wanted to net, stop playing in a spam tag, and stop allowing your members to brag about how you have 3 tags and nobody can mess with you. funny you guys have no problems threating to do something with multiple tags, but when someone bigger comes along its no longer fair.
Your mother is a nice woman

Jiman Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:23:41

It honestly looks as if they wanted there tags to be FSed.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:24:06

When you poke the green orge fluff happens
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:30:13

As i said i didnt do a single hit! Im too scared to because soon as you do and a country cant retal they have to missile/ab etc. Why not just kill the offending countries and leave the rest alone? Yes it is team but by killing the offending countries your total/avg NW plus loss of allies hurts the innocent ones enough!

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:33:51

Clans like team sex seem to think they run the server. I was running a top 10 untagged country the set before and i got numerous msgs from several countries asking to tag up with them (numerous clans) to kill TSO because they thought they ran the team server. Not my opinion at the time but thats what everyone was telling me!

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:34:17

Feel free to join TSO or WoG next set if u don't feel like dying for the actions of your other teammates.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:36:05

last set between wog and dbd.. we had the disadvantage to start.. we ended up on top.. if u have 15 countries. and we have 15 countries u will still lose.. its not the quanity that makes u lose its the quality

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:36:35

Oh by the way was it all xMx teams or just the one? Because if it was just the one and you wanted to kill someone surely that INDIVIDUAL team couldve been killed. Remember this is TEAM and not ALLIANCE!

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:38:33

Maybe Boltar but that was different clans different day, remember we are not wog or dbd. Just because you dominate 1-2 clans the others may not be the same.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:41:44

wog would hand u ur ass if we didnt kill them last set.. i can almost guarantee that.. ask anyone on this server before tso showed up

elvesrus

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:43:03

I pointed you in the direction to find out where to put the blame and why, but I'll post it here to clarify

Originally posted by elvesrus:
We're sorry we missed you for Christmas, and we didn't invite you to the New Year's party. We were thinking about you, but just forgot to call. I'll also include some quotes and some commentary

i dont mind ur rules. i dont grab any of ur tags anyways...

im not touching tso. but somebody from monks is gonna get a rude awakening in about 25 min.

i have nothing against TSO. its the opposite. i actually feel inspired by them to implement my OWN retal policy.

i grab X 2 times for 500A each. Y retals me once for 1800A. says one more coming. i tell Y.. your 1 hit = 2x the land of my 2 hits, your 2nd hit will = punishment from me.

great server this is. almost as fun as express.

last set is fine. ive resolved any issue i had with pain and i dont carry ill will from set to set, unless its something really unforgiveable, which this is not. if you decide to do a kill run, just leave my country alone. I run Stop On A Dime.

2011-12-25 17:57:30 PS Stop On A Dime (#139) xM2x Death By SNUSNU (#32) SnowSex 289A (525A)
2011-12-25 17:55:22 PS Stop On A Dime (#139) xM2x I nuked Gazza (#65) YuleSex 269A (502A)
2011-12-25 17:53:32 PS Stop On A Dime (#139) xM2x Endless Dawn (#131) YuleSex 328A (539A)
2011-12-26 06:54:45 PS Stop On A Dime (#139) xM2x Cinderellagavemeherpiesforxmas (#111) YuleSex 246A (449A)

As a late present for the holidays, here is my personal retal policy.

1:1
2:kill
3:tag kill
4:everything associated with you dies

why. im in xMx and we finally have enough members between our 3 tags to make a statement.

im gonna start instituting the boltar way... dont like our rules, then fluff off. =)

assuming we don't grow by the point you might have a chance, you need at least 10 tags, then we'll talk.

Originally posted by SuperFly:
The only way on this server is TSO's (boltar's) way as they are now the ruliing power on this server.

This server once belonged to RD, then it belonged to WoG/FBI and now it belongs to TSO so you and the rest of xMx must bow down to TSO as they will let you play your country as long as they feel like it.

TSO layed a beating to WoG/FBI, DBD, Lords and Jerks all in one set, pretty sure they would wipeout your 3 tags with 4 of their 8 tags.

You really should listen to people who know what they are talking about

try me. we have you in numbers and size. this a warning. anyone who has more than 2/3 jets just to make a retal is getting hit back. period.

And you should know that 3 tags doesn't make you king. We're done being bullies to netters, so instead we're picking up on being bullies to bullies :)

no. you are a fluff to think that i would stand for your topfeeding. if i wanted politics, id go play alliance. this is team... i can and will do whatever i want and if you run angry jesus, i warned you ingame. i back up everything i say, and you were really friggin stupid to come back for round 2.

Actions have consequences. Will our actions come back to bite us at some point? Probably, but judging by the look of things that's a long way off. On the other hand, you are trying to play the bully when there is a much bigger dog in the yard ;)

Originally posted by Trock:
anyone and everyone is welcome to FS xMx if you dare. Though I doubt any of you pussies dare to.

you are free to try to hit xMx all you want. Just know that we will prevail and make you into farmland for this and future sets.

Here we see once again xMx hands out punishment to those who oppose us, and all that is left for our opponents to do is cry on the forums. Quite easy to see who is the dominsting force on the server.

We were going to kill you anyway, but that made my day

Hope your holidays were as good as ours.

Happy New Year from Team Sex Offenders :)

P.S. DEEPS dies too

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:43:30

So if we were to hit one of your countries and that particular country couldnt retal would one of your other 30-35 countries do the retal?? If so we are disadvantaged once again and what do we do then?

pele Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:43:55

how nice to get a payback

xM2x double tapped me 2 days ago.. was very tempting to hit back hard. But self controll as I have I waited for our fs and now your dead =)

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:49:52

Actually i didnt have holidays, thats why i was killed i was WORKING elvesrus. I get a month off in feb:) I hope you really enjoyed your holidays at the computer:D

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:50:59

So in other words pele you couldnt do it (retal)? lol and could only hit during the FS ol thats sounds about right:)

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:52:04

IF you could retal and didnt before the FS that would be a little silly now!

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 7:54:55

Originally posted by MADMARK:
Maybe Boltar but that was different clans different day, remember we are not wog or dbd. Just because you dominate 1-2 clans the others may not be the same.

Dude I'm in WoG, they killed 4 WoG tags 3 FBI tags, 1 Jerk tag, 2 Lords tags and 3 DBD tags last set..... The FS advantage is huge in this server.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 8:00:14

with our activity we dont really need the FS.. we have 5-7 people who havent even hit yet.. if they would have.. the entire tags would be dead.. we need 6 more kill before noon eastern for 4 tag kills

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 8:05:55

Oh of course, if you were going to id have the right government with max weap max gdi max warfare. Easy to FS if your clans have 1000 missiles and all that crap. I was killed with missiles and not many turns. Plus you would have max turns/turns stored- HUGE advantage, they killed 3 tags before any of us knew what was happening and no doubt they would still have turns/missiles max tech and everything. What they done wasnt exactly impressive. I just finished primary with 100 or so missiles and couldve killed 2 ppl pretty quickly. On team you have 160 turns. TSO could possibly have had 160 turns *35 (5600 turns) who couldnt kill with that? You get get 7 clans of newbies kill us or anyone for that matter!!

Martin-l Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 8:05:58

You don't really need the FS with those numbers either ;) But you do show great activity as well, not easy to win there, more or less impossible without the FS and numbers almost equal to yours =)

Have fun killing mx, I may even help you out a bit ;)

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 8:08:56

Thats not too bad boltar so what was it then 28 countries FS 13. Awesome! Maybe we should suicide next set and we can organise a FS with our 2 and a half clans to kill one TSO clan next set? It would be the same thing.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 8:23:39

if u dont kill that 1 tag.. the active tso tag that u hit would still beat u.. we killed 10 of u in 150 minutes.. with about 75% participation.. u just arent understanding.. we are that active and good.... if u care to war 10 vs 10 next set we can do that.. please do.. ask wog/fbi and DBD we been trying to do that this set..

Boltar Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 8:25:26

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Dude I'm in WoG, they killed 4 WoG tags 3 FBI tags, 1 Jerk tag, 2 Lords tags and 3 DBD tags last set..... The FS advantage is huge in this server.

all but the dbd tags were tag killed in 5 days with the oop FS (mind u no missiles either)

elvesrus

Jan 2nd 2012, 9:02:11

I'm essentially disabled. I am at the comp 24/7. War is what I do in this game and I'm quite good at it as I've shown over the last 8 years. Walling is my favorite aspect of playing the game during war, and I can go from dead sleep to online in about 10 seconds when I feel like setting up highlights to make sound instead of flash.

I never said this was a challenge. I never even called it a war. When I posted statistics I called it a massacre. Everyone on the server is calling for your head, so you're lucky its just us.

Could we have retalled your hits? Yes we could have, including #139, but why do that when we are planning to FS for the farming? I even dropped constant hints that it was going to happen, I even gave the time and date!

By the way, I'll bet the YuleSex tag could have taken you all out on our own.

pele Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 9:16:02

Madmark, i could retal al hits on me no worries about that. But i had no need for it as i only play to kill with tso. I dont even care about my country. But i always get even (or more) so killing you is enough for me. Now i can save my stockpills and use them on something actually worth hitting instead of retaling a dead country :p

Pain Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 10:00:20

As i said i didnt do a single hit! Im too scared to because soon as you do and a country cant retal they have to missile/ab etc. Why not just kill the offending countries and leave the rest alone? Yes it is team but by killing the offending countries your total/avg NW plus loss of allies hurts the innocent ones enough!

your "leader" (trock) kept trying to flex his muscles on the forums. why would they only kill the offenders and wait for you guys to decide to attack back with the rest?

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 10:35:22

elvesrus, yulesex probably couldve killed us alone, geez i could of saved 160 turns and a fluffload of missiles and done it myself. BIG DEAL. I couldve got 2 kills by myself in a minute. BIG DEAL.

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 10:40:30

I could easily save up FULL TURNS and a fluffload of MISSILES and hit and kill 2 countries in a NETTING clan with no SDI or troops/turrets. Like i said i was NETTING and was in TOP 3 or something had not done a single hit so therefore no need for SDI. Geez i was a tough target!

Jiman Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 10:54:41

Dont hate the player, hate the game.

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 11:05:24

Jiman that name sounds familiar, you play with Sof or someone? Im with LCN and that name rings a bell, i think i might have even killed it a couple of sets ago? lol (when numbers were a little more even) yes thats right its easier this game with numbers huh. I wish i got on these forums before today, great place to spill your guts and have a moan:D

elvesrus

Jan 2nd 2012, 11:40:24

so, since you want to talk about alliance...

Should PDM have let Sanct walk all over them last set, or did they do the right thing? Did we back down when we knew you were going to FS us? No, we beat you to the punch. Did we take our beating like men? Yes.

How are you handling the situation here?

pele Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 11:47:04

if you guys where netting you shouldnt have had members double/tripple tap, especially countries from TSO who are built for wars.

I never let something like that pass by, and since I play this server to kill, well then I retaliate by killing.

Martin-l Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 12:16:12

what pele said, and making multiple retals on retals is not a great way to keep on netting either. You've been begging for a whipping and now you cry, cry cry, you've brought this on yourselves.

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 13:26:15

All im saying is i didnt do a single hit and i had never been in this forum before today (with the trash talk going on) and just talking about my situation really. I just get frustrated at all you guys chest beating saying how good you are at killing a netting clan a 1/4 of your size because a couple of ppl done the wrong thing. But having said all this, the guys from xMx shouldnt of double/tripple tapped!

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 13:29:56

Also elvesrus, we/i gave you a beating and didnt get on here and carry on how good we/i was. Just killed you guys and that was that. I only got on here to see wtf in had happened in TEAM with us being killed and responded to posts.

Pain Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 16:56:20

Jiman that name sounds familiar, you play with Sof or someone? Im with LCN and that name rings a bell, i think i might have even killed it a couple of sets ago? lol (when numbers were a little more even) yes thats right its easier this game with numbers huh. I wish i got on these forums before today, great place to spill your guts and have a moan:D

hes in SOL and if you were with LCN for a few sets you would have killed him before when LCN participated in a gangbang against SOL. didnt have a problem with lots more numbers then did you? guess what goes around comes around, eh?

i would recommend finding a new place to play next set, if you wish to netgain i would recommend someone like monks, i hear the just got an opening.

Jiman Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 17:03:41

I always like to try to maintain the idea that Team politics and Alliance politics are separate from one another >.>

Cabrito Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 17:15:13

I love how people have no problem doing the gang bang but when its them, then they cry like little fluffes.

Dude you cant just wait till your tag(s) are being killed before you go to the forums. Keep an eye on your teams news and just check the forums you can get an idea of who is going to FS, when they are going to FS, and why they are going to FS.

I mean fluff I made the comment on irc about boltar blowing up our site 2 days ago, something about he couldn't wait to get the killing started, and he posted it on TT hours before our FS. Hell even elf had posted TSO would make an official announcement 5 hours before our FS. And he posted it as about 5 hours from the time too.
When the white man discovered this country,
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.
White man thought he could improve on a system like this. - Cherokee proverb

Boltar Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 17:16:01

someone is in the process of turning red ;)

Cabrito Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 17:18:28

ROFL lots of purdy green on the news
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.

Monex Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 21:21:25

Policies on team server are (and have always been) whatever you can enforce that’s what makes it fun. It is also why xmx got tag killed (again).

Root Cause: Multiple countries in xMx decide they were strong enough to enforce their ROR’s and multitaps.

Root Cause Analysis: They were wrong…

Effect: xMx was tag killed.

If TSO didn’t do it someone else would have… Monks and DBD were the subject of most of said multitaps and ROR’s and I am sure would have not had a problem joining their strength to kill you if TSO hadn’t so very kindly done it.
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

Boltar Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 21:24:22

SEX CLANS ARE WEAK AS PISS (#184) -- nice restart name.. shame u shouldnt lie

Jiman Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 21:40:23

Maybe he isnt lying. Maybe the piss he is refering to is like pure acid that can melt through solid steel.

Cabrito Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 21:45:15

ROFL

Oh and that is free land for TSO too. good I need some land.
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.

Pain Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 23:12:42

Originally posted by Jiman:
I always like to try to maintain the idea that Team politics and Alliance politics are separate from one another >.>

it has nothing to do with politics. you either think gangbangs are acceptable or you do not. your morals do not change from server to server.

Jiman Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 23:36:56

I try to see both servers as different realities.