Verified:

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 0:26:09

xMx alwasy dies. THey always claim that they were wronged. All in all, I will sum up xMx's usual reset.

xMx Creates countries.
xMx Gets farmed
xMx Tries to act tough(either by retaling the wrong way, or by being idiots)
xMx Gets tagkilled. I'm just shocked that we arn't actually having to kill them again.

seangcxq Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 6:53:54

Originally posted by Boltar:
nothing personal sean.. but u the guys u run with are gunna get u killed..simple as that. sorry if we ruined ur netting set.. but lets be honest.. we couldnt wait to FS on team.. therefore please suicide us on team.. threaten us with a good time

It will be fun for both sides, it is a game after all.

MADMARK Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 13:18:10

[quote poster=Cabrito; 14474; 258677]I love how people have no problem doing the gang bang but when its them, then they cry like little fluffes.

So where is the part where i had no problem doing the gang bang???

Maybe you were traumatised by an earlier gang bang against you and cried like a little fluff yourself then went to to the safety of bigger numbers to do the gangbanging?

ViLSE Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 14:38:04

Originally posted by Monex:
Policies on team server are (and have always been) whatever you can enforce that’s what makes it fun. It is also why xmx got tag killed (again).

Root Cause: Multiple countries in xMx decide they were strong enough to enforce their ROR’s and multitaps.

Root Cause Analysis: They were wrong…

Effect: xMx was tag killed.

If TSO didn’t do it someone else would have… Monks and DBD were the subject of most of said multitaps and ROR’s and I am sure would have not had a problem joining their strength to kill you if TSO hadn’t so very kindly done it.

Indeed you are correct Monex, given what xMx and friends were doing DBD would have had to act as well. Lucky for us this way we didnt need to. :)