Verified:

Atryn Game profile

Jul 27th 2015, 13:14:43

Originally posted by al-Kafirun:
Yep. Decades of affirmative action and harboring enemies of freedom in the boarders of the united states has made the usa have to compete with third world countries. All so the stupid stone age people that fluff in their own water supply and have their hands constantly out for free fluff can try to act civilised and contribute ti modern society.
Call bullfluff on that and its clearly racism and not a cluster fluff failure of an experiment.

I'm not sure if you are trying to be racist without actually saying it or trying to be classist.

Here in the South a major portion of the welfare recipients are white and I've met some who are clearly happy to play every government program to get every penny for the least work/contribution. That's not a race thing, it is education, cultural values, etc. Work ethic isn't in the racial genes.

mrford Game profile

Jul 27th 2015, 13:57:32

well, you know that there are more white people than other races, so the majority would be white no?

nationwide welfare statistics are about 40% are white, and 40% are black.

nationally there are about 250mill whites, and 26mill blacks. so an even 40% split is a pretty vast majority.

now, if you know anything about statistics, then you might be able to understand that with the same percentage, but far fewer blacks, makes your point a bit silly.

it is almost as silly as people running around fluffing about the male/female wage gap.

also, race has quite a bit to do with culture no? so saying it is a cultural and not race thing is semantics and just trying to bend things to your point.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 27th 2015, 14:01:06
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Atryn Game profile

Jul 31st 2015, 15:36:57

That is an idiotic use of stats fordy. You didn't even try to account for the income/wealth discrepancy between the races, for example.

let's see, we'll take 10 millionaire whites and 10 below-poverty blacks and then when the blacks disproportionately ask for welfare we'll say its totally a race thing. (distorted for emphasis)

LOL.

Yes, race and culture overlap. My point was that culture matters, not race.

Do you think al-Kafirun's use of "stupid stone age people that fluff in their own water supply and have their hands constantly out for free fluff" was a veiled race comment or a cultural comment?

mrford Game profile

Jul 31st 2015, 16:05:16

an idiotic use of stats? you mean posting facts?

you said the majority of welfare recipients were white, and i provided context for that. you seem to be the only one twisting things here for some intangible point.

as for your race/cultural bullfluff, that isnt a provable point. experience will tell everyone different things around that idea. stop wasting your breath.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Atryn Game profile

Jul 31st 2015, 19:28:09

Originally posted by mrford:
as for your race/cultural bullfluff, that isnt a provable point. experience will tell everyone different things around that idea. stop wasting your breath.

So racism is ok as long as it is supported by one's personal experiences?

al-Kafirun

Jul 31st 2015, 20:53:41

Originally posted by Atryn:

Racism is ok. Its regularly practiced from the president of the usa to the lowly scumbag prison system. Which by the way is university for the american culture of today. It is certainly based on personal experience. Are you blind? Do you think talking about racism is going to change it? What magic numbers will you present to say im full og fluff or how im a racist for saying it.

mrford Game profile

Aug 1st 2015, 15:53:29

Originally posted by Atryn:

That is what you got out of my post? Are you an idiot or are you trolling?
Swagger of a Chupacabra